Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1782475 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1103657 Mar 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should encourage them to follow their path of denial. In the long run it will be better for all of us.
That's right - you are a vegan-sicker than a dog, had to sell your house cause you couldn't walk up a few steps and countless surgeries, medicated for life-and then the doosey of a husband you have pacey maker and debil hoping he dies soon to wisk you off into his Utopia, just keep him medicated too, makes a pair of liberals like yourself so much more productive. Talk about following the path of de Nile. No one wants to pay for your life style. It's no wonder you call Stretchy Pants-Haute Couture, You are an ignoramus.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1103658 Mar 25, 2014
Nothing to see here...

"...More specifically, after adjusting for confounding variables, young adults in a New Zealand birth cohort who drove under the influence of cannabis more than 20 times across a 4 year period had a risk of collisions 1.4 times greater than did those who had never driven under the influence of cannabis..."

http://ncpic.org.au/ncpic/publications/resear...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1103659 Mar 25, 2014
“When I think about kids watching a TV show like American Idol or The Voice , then they think,‘Oh, okay, that’s how you become a musician, you stand in line for eight f****** hours with 800 people at a convention centre and then you sing your heart out for someone and then they tell you it’s not f****** good enough.’ Can you imagine?”
“It’s destroying the next generation of musicians! Musicians should go to a yard sale and buy an old f****** drum set and get in their garage and just suck. And get their friends to come in and they’ll suck, too. And then they’ll f******* start playing and they’ll have the best time they’ve ever had in their lives and then all of a sudden they’ll become Nirvana. Because that’s exactly what happened with Nirvana. Just a bunch of guys that had some s***** old instruments and they got together and started playing some noisy-a** s***, and they became the biggest band in the world. That can happen again! You don’t need a f****** computer or the Internet or The Voice or American Idol .”
Dave Grohl

I agree!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1103660 Mar 25, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt Drudge lied.How many employees do you think he has? What tax has been assessed? Does he currently offer health insurance benefits?
Paying extra on quarterly payments when there may not be even a tax is just done to dupe the morons on the right.
does Obama plan to waive the individual mandate???...

if you have news on this subject, please share it with us.....

and tell us where the IRS regulations on estimated tax payments state that the ObamaKKKare tax can be ignored.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1103661 Mar 25, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Woodstoves used to heat homes and car exhaust fumes are also known to be carcinogenic.
Stop being such a wuss and so easily brainwashed. It's unattractive.
parts of California have prohibitions against new wood-burning fireplaces and provisions to ban the use of existing fireplaces on poor air quality days....
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1103662 Mar 25, 2014
That's not Scientifically accurate.
Marijuana is given to cancer patients taking chemotherapy and radiation because it helps the debilitating side effects, nausea and the inability to eat or keep the food down.

It has nothing to do with "No buzz".

If you've ever experienced the suffering < of a loved one or anyone > a cancer patient endures while taking chemotherapy and/or radiation, you'd < hopefully > want them to receive a substance that alleviates their agony. If it's "mind altering" so be it.
They need to escape that pain and suffering, besides benefitting from the treatment that alleviates the side effects and symptoms.

Marijuana is not in the same category as Alcohol or Psychotropic Drugs which are medications prescribed for various Emotional and Mental Illnesses.

Marijuana is prescribed for bio-chemical, physiological sickness.
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
No buzz.
No double standard to it because it then goes into the "mind altering" of pshycotropics and/or alcohol consumption category.
DUHmmy.
dem

United States

#1103663 Mar 25, 2014
flack wrote:
“When I think about kids watching a TV show like American Idol or The Voice , then they think,‘Oh, okay, that’s how you become a musician, you stand in line for eight f****** hours with 800 people at a convention centre and then you sing your heart out for someone and then they tell you it’s not f****** good enough.’ Can you imagine?”
“It’s destroying the next generation of musicians! Musicians should go to a yard sale and buy an old f****** drum set and get in their garage and just suck. And get their friends to come in and they’ll suck, too. And then they’ll f******* start playing and they’ll have the best time they’ve ever had in their lives and then all of a sudden they’ll become Nirvana. Because that’s exactly what happened with Nirvana. Just a bunch of guys that had some s***** old instruments and they got together and started playing some noisy-a** s***, and they became the biggest band in the world. That can happen again! You don’t need a f****** computer or the Internet or The Voice or American Idol .”
Dave Grohl

I agree!!!
Dave is a huge liberal.
dem

United States

#1103664 Mar 25, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>That's right - you are a vegan-sicker than a dog, had to sell your house cause you couldn't walk up a few steps and countless surgeries, medicated for life-and then the doosey of a husband you have pacey maker and debil hoping he dies soon to wisk you off into his Utopia, just keep him medicated too, makes a pair of liberals like yourself so much more productive. Talk about following the path of de Nile. No one wants to pay for your life style. It's no wonder you call Stretchy Pants-Haute Couture, You are an ignoramus.
Oops. Still here, Kkkhunt.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1103665 Mar 25, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
In Florida Capitol, not a whisper about Medicaid expansion
Ideology is the only thing stopping House Republicans from moving forward on this issue,” House Democratic Leader Perry Thurston said.“Not expanding healthcare is the wrong thing for Florida.”
The Safety Net Hospital Alliance of Florida has also shifted its attention to something more pressing: a federal waiver that would prevent Florida from losing existing "low income pool" money for health services to the poor and uninsured.
"We are subject to losing $1 billion in federal money in the next 45 days," President Tony Carvalho said. "That's money that's being used to support the system."
Carvalho said his organization still strongly supports Medicaid expansion. "Obviously, it's an uphill battle right now," he said.
Groups like the Florida League of Women Voters and Planned Parenthood are making noise in support of Medicaid expansion.
Leah Barber-Heinz, of the patient advocacy group Florida CHAIN, hasn't given up hope either. Her group recently ramped up its campaign to organize supporters on the local level.
"We know it is an election year, and Republicans think supporting [Medicaid expansion] will hurt them," Barber-Heinz said. "But if they listened to their constituents, they would find out that this is something the people really want. More people are accessing the marketplace and realizing they won't get a subsidy."
http://www.tampabay.com/news/health/florida-l...
expanding Medicaid will subject taxpayers to higher taxes......

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1103666 Mar 25, 2014
flack wrote:
Dave Grohl
I agree!!!
Many contestants on these shows have been struggling to make a career with their talents. Are you people really this uniformed?

Blain, PA

#1103667 Mar 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
does Obama plan to waive the individual mandate???...
if you have news on this subject, please share it with us.....
and tell us where the IRS regulations on estimated tax payments state that the ObamaKKKare tax can be ignored.....

So he's planning how to pay that $96 bucks?

Really Galt, Are you that f*cking stupid?

Blain, PA

#1103668 Mar 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no employer mandate....Obama waived it.....
regardless of that, small businesses that choose to provide coverage for their employees are paying much higher premiums because of ObamaKKKare....
So, are you saying Premiums have not gone up in the past for small businesses? But if they do now, it's because of the ACA? What was the excuse they used before the ACA took effect?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1103669 Mar 25, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you should go someplace where you don't have to do that.
and when's the last time you saw your little pee pee without a mirror? i bet you can't even see your feet, tubby.
You sure are one sick puppy. So much hate, so much frustration. So much anger. Everyone should be happy with who they are after getting to know you.

Yes, we know, you've said it hundreds of times already, same old broken record...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1103670 Mar 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
What should the US response be if Russia moves to annex Estonia????.....
I would send all of you chickenshit war mongering baggers over there and let you do some of the dying for a change.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1103671 Mar 25, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I have not seen anything were Drudge has received a tax bill for not providing health insurance for the year 2014.
Have you?
That's the point.
nor has Drudge (or anyone else) received a "tax bill" for the income they will earn in 2014, but they still must make quarterly payments to cover any under-withholding.....
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1103672 Mar 25, 2014
AHaaHaaHaaaaaa ...!!!!
woodtick57 wrote:
and when's the last time you saw your little pee pee without a mirror? i bet you can't even see your feet, tubby.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1103673 Mar 25, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm sick of paying taxes so that millions - that's right, millions - of people who sit on their ass all day smoking weed and playing video games while talking to their parasite pals on their Obama phone.
Oh, and while we're on the ¨people who don't care about their health¨ kick, all this while getting fat and clogging arteries eating Doritos, Pepsi, Skittles, Oreos, and Klondike bars purchased with a SNAP card.

You conveniently left off doughnuts.
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1103674 Mar 25, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
Ooh, the brilliant Woodtick lets fly with a flame from elementary school.

Further evidence you're not only stupid, you're a developmentally arrested coward.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1103675 Mar 25, 2014
Oh boy....

Social Science...

welfare patterns...

a little dated....

81 percent of SURVEYED 24 year old's who were working/Economically active came from a family that NEVER RECEIVED WELFARE....

Haveman, R., & Barbara Wolfe.(1994).'Succeeding Generations; On the Effect of Investments in Children.' Russell Sage Foundation : USA.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1103676 Mar 25, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It's a Charter School, Chowderhead,,,just thought I'd mention that.
Caprock Academy is a public school, moron, whether a charter school or not....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr GassyHillaree 64,843
Got xänax/ädderall/Öxy/H/Tär?etc 4 sale 4 hr Jogodo black 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr qz-zq 243,588
Booby DeNiro guarantees Donald's 2020 election ... 6 hr doG mnaDed lyoH i... 17
Trump is A (Oct '17) 7 hr doG mnaDed lyoH i... 884
News Slowik: Blue Island mayor faces intense critici... 7 hr Virtual Reality 103
If only Hillary had won. 7 hr Dirtnap is the An... 74

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages