Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1346368 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Tea Pot

Boston, MA

#1101803 Mar 21, 2014
Grey Ghosts Colostomy Bag wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad your mom didn't abort after your uncle Roy impregnated her with his retarded seed...... And then you wouldn't be on here posting retarded garbage
You're not insulting me, pilgrim, I don't care what you have to say even when you're trying to say something meaningful. Let me see if I can phrase it another way... "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OR SAY," you're stoopid all the livelong day. Why would I care? You don't matter, you never have... no one has ever cared what you had to say because you're stoopid. I can't be the only one who's noticed? Tell you what, you tell me the most recent book you've read and I'll let you insult me, even though you're stoopid... g'head...
Tea Pot

Boston, MA

#1101804 Mar 21, 2014
<quoted text>Speaking of dump, how is your mom?
Oh, I almost missed this zinger... it brought tears to my eyes... I bow to the master...
Tea Pot

Boston, MA

#1101805 Mar 21, 2014
<quoted text>Wow, you built 3 cardboard shacks?So Lily, dem and RealDouche all own one of your custom built " homes"?Such a talented LibTard. LMAO
Hey, um, have you met electron yet? I think you two would really get along...
Tea Pot

Boston, MA

#1101806 Mar 21, 2014
You know, lots of times I've tried to help folks in here to see that they're just hopelessly outgunned but they almost never believe me... it's really funny... Is it an american thing where y'all think your as good as everybody else? I don't know, I never noticed, but I think it is... Well, let me give you a hint, honey: you're not. Some of us are a LOT better than you, just like in school when you had to wear the same spaghetti stained chinos to class day after day. Now keep up, honey... I know the pace is hard for you but do your best....
Grey Ghosts Colostomy Bag

Murrieta, CA

#1101807 Mar 21, 2014
Tea Pot wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not insulting me, pilgrim, I don't care what you have to say even when you're trying to say something meaningful. Let me see if I can phrase it another way... "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OR SAY," you're stoopid all the livelong day. Why would I care? You don't matter, you never have... no one has ever cared what you had to say because you're stoopid. I can't be the only one who's noticed? Tell you what, you tell me the most recent book you've read and I'll let you insult me, even though you're stoopid... g'head...
if you don't care what I say, then why are you reading them and responding? LibTard 101. LOL

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1101809 Mar 21, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a gentleman Grey.
"silly"
You say "poop" is a gentleman? Do you live in La La Land? Here is how the gentleman "poop"
responds to those he disagrees with;
Kiss my azz
- Limpdic
- GFY
- Butt breath
- Butt Catcher
- Numnuts
- Dumbazzed tea bagger
- Sorry azz
- Butt fetish
- Pec\ker high
- Eating shit
In your world gentleman respond as "poop" does? Does the fact he is a pervert appeal to you? You think it is appropriate to address folks with slurs? Of course "poop" is responding as he always does with references to folks penises, with their backsides.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1101816 Mar 21, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That story times a million__maybe more__and those folks sounded white__just saying.
The problem is really with the exclusions.

Reich wingers just don't grasp that it's illegal to exclude people from the process.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1101817 Mar 21, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
go right ahead and put your trust on judges
"An Oklahoma state judge frequently masturbated and used a device for enhancing erections while his court was in session, charges a petition by the state's attorney general seeking his removal. "
I know. The USSC really screwed the pooch on Citizen's United.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1101818 Mar 21, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
go right ahead and put your trust on judges
"An Oklahoma state judge frequently masturbated and used a device for enhancing erections while his court was in session, charges a petition by the state's attorney general seeking his removal. "
Keep in mind the 'law' that affected the people who couldn't vote wasn't done by judges...

... it was put in place by politicians of the reich wing persuasion....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1101820 Mar 21, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
John was driving illegally with an Iowa driver's license 18 months after he had moved to Wisconsin.......
irresponsible maggot.....
out-of-state drivers moving to California need either a birth certificate, passport, or similar identification to obtain a driver's license....and have 10 days to obtain a license....
So cite him for the license....

Why can't he vote?
Grey Ghosts Colostomy Bag

Murrieta, CA

#1101823 Mar 21, 2014
fat makes us fork wrote:
<quoted text>
And, for christ's sake, who calls himself a "colostomy bag?" You do realize you're an object of ridicule, n'est-ce-pas? I mean it gramps, time to put that gun you keep for protection in your gob. You'll be out of your misery before you hear the shot ... so they say ...
Your Mom likes it when Grey Ghost wears a colostomy bag while that old bag gives a Blumpkin

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1101825 Mar 21, 2014
fat makes us fork wrote:
Oh yes, almost forgot: Once a half-black dude gets to muck around in the "white house," there's really nobody a stupid, impotent old dick/dried up minge, devoid of gray matter, has to look down on anymore ... except women, of course. There are no repercussions for treating Leo like a jizz rag for instance, even though even they MUST realize she's superior to them in every way. Perhaps that is why they like to verbally jack off on her -- she's too REASONABLE ... too NICE! I say slice 'em and dice
em until they disappear into the ... VOID ...
It is hilarious when they attempt to "spar" with you (or me), though. I can almost feel sorry for them ... almost ...like you would for somebody born with an open spine ...
seriously? "spar with you"?

kindergartners take you out in the first round...
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1101826 Mar 21, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>How do you think? His SS and pension checks are direct deposit__he pays his bills with checks and if he needs a little cash he uses his ATM card. Hah, he's been drawing SS for over thirty years and a DuPont div. pension. He also collects some black lung benefits from PA even though he never had black lung and only worked as a mining engineer in PA for a few years. Most of his work took him to WVA and then rock quarries in the Midwest and in Texas.
He has a photo ID but it's not current, he also has a long history with his bank and other forms of ID.
He got treated poorly at his polling place because A. he didn't have a current ID and B. because he couldn't hear/understand what the other old fk was saying.
There are millions of old folks just like him lily.
Did he have a driving license? Or a passport? My father drove until age 95 and after that he had a Florida ID card.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1101829 Mar 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>seriously? "spar with you"?
kindergartners take you out in the first round...
C'mon, I was enjoying this. Kinda like listening in on a drunk at the end of the bar crying in his beer.
Patrick

United States

#1101830 Mar 21, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he have a driving license? Or a passport? My father drove until age 95 and after that he had a Florida ID card.
Democrats need to run with this issue in 2014.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1101834 Mar 21, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So cite him for the license....
Why can't he vote?
where???....and how often???...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1101836 Mar 21, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats need to run with this issue in 2014.
yes, almost as good as ObamaKKKare.....

DemoKKKrats are f*cked.....

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1101837 Mar 21, 2014
Tea Pot wrote:
<quoted text>
You're splitting hairs again. But, carry on... personally I try and avoid either one... So what's it all mean, ol' fellow? What's the reason for the struggle in your opinion?
What struggle? Anything specific or are you being metaphorical again?

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1101839 Mar 21, 2014
Tea Pot wrote:
I, however, DO understand the difference .002 of an inch makes.. Did I hear someone complaining that hunting with dogs is not sport at all? Did anyone ask the dogs?
Good point. We do it for the dogs.
Lilys old smelly Vag

Los Angeles, CA

#1101841 Mar 21, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, almost as good as ObamaKKKare.....
DemoKKKrats are f*cked.....
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min JRB 207,448
Gangs of migrants assault female swimmers & mas... 1 hr BACON on BULLETS 19
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 1,575
NO corkscrew, open win bottle. 1 hr Beyonce can DO IT 7
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 57,218
About Cam Newt. 2 hr Peyton 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 7,286
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages