Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1579422 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1102215 Mar 22, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are confusing Rep Frank with family values republican Newt Gingrich, who had an affair with in 1993, with House of Representatives staffer Callista Bisek, who is 23 years his junior. He was still married to his second wife Marianne, Gingrich who he has an affair with while still married to his first wife. Are you seeing the pattern here?
BTW he left his first wife because she wasn't pretty enough and she had cancer.
Gotta love those christian family values
My girlfriend actually has family in the part of Wi. where Callista is from...one of Callista's old teachers is in her inlaw's family... funny things they say about her back in her hometown...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1102216 Mar 22, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's hilarious__have you ever considered a stand up routine?
Have you ever considered a sit-down-and-shut-up routine?

Try it. We'd enjoy it;-)
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1102217 Mar 22, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You must've taken a head wound out there, eh?
It shows.
Ok Oink, I'm gonna let you up now that I'm done rubbing your nose in it. Your only game is jibber jabber. Back in the pen loser.
REO

Cuba, MO

#1102218 Mar 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>My girlfriend actually has family in the part of Wi. where Callista is from...one of Callista's old teachers is in her inlaw's family... funny things they say about her back in her hometown...
Hey. I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another that you aren't worth conversing with. I understand why.

Lapeer, MI

#1102219 Mar 22, 2014
flack wrote:
6. Does anyone in the U.S. administration understand history? History might remind us that the very ideal of "Rus" —that is, the core of Russian identity — was born in Kiev centuries before Moscow was founded. Ukraine will never be "just another country" to Russians, or for that matter to the 30 percent of those of Russian origin who live in Ukraine. The U.S.' own history also takes us back almost 200 years to the Monroe Doctrine, whereby the U.S. reserved the right to resist and turn back any foreign adventurism on the entire American continent — a right Washington has invoked.
7. Why have the U.S. and the West rejected outright the tripartite EU-Russia-Ukraine solution tentatively advanced by Russia that would avoid the zero-sum choice forcing Ukraine into an us-versus- them cul-de-sac? This is basically what was proposed by former defense and foreign ministers of Russia, Poland and Britain three months ago.
8. Why, oh why, does the U.S.' distinguished former secretary of state, Hillary Clinton, think it is in any way helpful to make comparisons between Russia's actions in Crimea and Hitler's annexation of Austria? Consider, again, the history of Ukraine and Crimea. This is especially gauche, if not politically cynical, in the context of a country in which many recall pro-Nazi collaboration in western Ukraine in the 1940s.
David C. Speedie is a senior fellow and director of the U.S. Global Engagement Program at the Carnegie Council for Ethics in International Affairs in New York.
Do you think it would help if the Magic Negro went on another Apology Tour claiming that the Monroe Doctrine was a mistake?

Surely, the azzhole-in-chief can be more "flexible" as he earlier promised;-)
Nostrils Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1102220 Mar 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Oink, I'm gonna let you up now that I'm done rubbing your nose in it. Your only game is jibber jabber. Back in the pen loser.
Good evening old guy! Still here as always?

Lapeer, MI

#1102221 Mar 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
get me up now?

No thanks. I'll pass, weirdo.
Nostrils Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1102222 Mar 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>My girlfriend actually has family in the part of Wi. where Callista is from...one of Callista's old teachers is in her inlaw's family... funny things they say about her back in her hometown...
"My girlfriend actually ......."

Baaawwaaahhh!!!

Loser.

Lapeer, MI

#1102223 Mar 22, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost is always here.

So much so that the dogs treat him like a Fire Hydrant.
GinafLite

Columbus, OH

#1102224 Mar 22, 2014
After all these years we are still talking about this. He is president get over it.
vei

New York, NY

#1102225 Mar 22, 2014
The end if very f**king nigh

St. Croix valley

#1102226 Mar 22, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
"My girlfriend actually ......."
Baaawwaaahhh!!!
Loser.
hey coward....you still running from your own words?

you are one pathetic, scared, little man, aren't you?

i so enjoy smacking you around at will on these pages...
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1102227 Mar 22, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost is always here.
I'm surprised the freak is still using his own name. Usually Grey Ghost posts as himself for a day than then reverts to one of his socks for months. He has been such a humiliated loser. Still is.

God am I glad I'm not a worthless Obama voting frustrated Democrat POS like him!

I agree, he would make a wonderful fire hydrant!

St. Croix valley

#1102228 Mar 22, 2014
REO wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey. I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another that you aren't worth conversing with. I understand why.
good for you....

anything of use to add to this discussion? i thought not..
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1102229 Mar 22, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost is always here.
This from an idiot with over 41,000 posts. Only about ten times more than me. If I'm the fire hydrant then you must be the whole sewage tank.LMAO, God you are having a terrible day. Beat it fat boy. Or I will mess up your peripheral vision. LMAO dumbo.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1102230 Mar 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised the freak is still using his own name. Usually Grey Ghost posts as himself for a day than then reverts to one of his socks for months. He has been such a humiliated loser. Still is.
God am I glad I'm not a worthless Obama voting frustrated Democrat POS like him!
I agree, he would make a wonderful fire hydrant!
Waa,waa, old worthless one is so desperate for someone to be as twofaced and hypocritical as his sorry azz is. Never gonna happen No life loser. They don't come any dumber than your old fat blubber butt. Waa
Liberal Blumpkin

Los Angeles, CA

#1102231 Mar 22, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay Ghost got a fresh diaper and and some poly grip

Lapeer, MI

#1102232 Mar 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
This from an idiot with over 41,000 posts. Only about ten times more than me. If I'm the fire hydrant then you must be the whole sewage tank.LMAO, God you are having a terrible day. Beat it fat boy. Or I will mess up your peripheral vision. LMAO dumbo.
I can see that you are a man of few words.

That's because you have an extremely limited vocabulary.

Lapeer, MI

#1102233 Mar 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Waa,waa, old worthless one is so desperate for someone to be as twofaced and hypocritical as his sorry azz is. Never gonna happen No life loser. They don't come any dumber than your old fat blubber butt. Waa
Don't fall asleep in your spaghetti again tonight.

It would open up the Flaky Acres Senior Citizen Home to another lawsuit.

Lapeer, MI

#1102234 Mar 22, 2014
Liberal Blumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>Gay Ghost got a fresh diaper and and some poly grip
He uses the poly grip to keep his Toupee attached.

If I was his nurse, I'd just use a hammer and nails.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min General Lee 105,233
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr Alyssa76 11,163
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 11 hr DT made Un blink 10
Trump Just Sux 13 hr Izzy Mentlyel 124
last post wins! (Dec '10) 14 hr They cannot kill ... 3,203
last post wins! (Apr '13) 14 hr They cannot kill ... 2,604
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 hr WelbyMD 242,525

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages