Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nostrilis Waxman

Derby, CT

#1099482 Mar 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull. You said "forget it" because you were W R O N G.
Are you stalking me?
Nostrilis Waxman

Derby, CT

#1099483 Mar 18, 2014
Because if you are, I'm ok with it... (currently I smell like dark Irish beer, be forewarned.)

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1099484 Mar 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>we do not want rule by referendum at the federal level...the capricious nature of public sentiments is not the way to run anything, let alone a gov't .
even at the state level, look at what making referendums easy for the public to initiate has done to California!
there are very good reasons we do not have a mob rule form of governance.
Not wanting referendum at the federal level is exactly right. That's why the fed should stay out of people issues and stick with national issues. The 9th and 10th amendments left that to the states or the people.

If you're referring to the gay marriage thing in California, a minority is protected from majority oppression. I think that is spelled out in Article III, the fed court hearing cases against the state by a citizen. A state can't violate rights.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1099485 Mar 18, 2014
Pot after the elections are over....they got what they wanted yet still complain....

"Workers at state’s largest marijuana company cry foul over alleged mistreatment, use of illness-causing pesticides"

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/04/06/news/st...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1099486 Mar 18, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Ignorant Liberals...
Potheads are not clean...they hate the environment....
'In 2013, California authorities seized 329 outdoor grow sites and hauled away:
119,000 pounds of trash
17,000 pounds of fertilizer
40 gallons of pesticide
244 propane tanks
61 car batteries
89 illegal dams
81 miles of irrigation piping'
Mother Jones
Is that why you haul via mules now? Smaller loses?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1099487 Mar 18, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>SEAL Team Six, the group that successfully took out Osama bin Laden in May 2011, is perhaps the best known SEAL team. However, this may also be the reason why many members of that SEAL team are now dead. Their identities became known around the world when Vice President Joe Biden publicly identified them just two days after the raid.
But the over 5,000 that Bush -Cheney sacrificed aren't really that important to your two faced hypocrisy . Face it you morons on the right are desperately looking for any and everything to blame and bitch about, even if it means lying like hell. Yet you pretend to be good Americans. If you idiots had spent half as much time working with as opposed to against Obama we would be a lot further along in repairing the damage that you caused after eight years of neglect, shoddy, inept and inadequate leadership.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1099488 Mar 18, 2014
This is really a big deal.

Remember...the White House argued the individual mandate to buy insurance was indispensable to the law's success and Obama continued to say he'd veto the bills that would delay or repeal it.

But now the WH is silently gutting it.

According to HHS, only 940,000 people signed up for a plan in February bringing the total to about 4.2 million, well below the original 5.7 million projection. The "surge" of young people isn't materializing and enrollment decelerated in February.

And with so many executive waivers and delays, ObamaCare is almost unrecognizable - even to Nancy "Surprise" Pelosi.

It's really all over, folks. Instead of going out with a loud bang, it's just dying a slow silent death.

But how they go about fixing the damage that's already been done is anyone's guess. The insurance companies are going to want to be compensated after having been forced to provide unaffordable coverage, and Obama did promise to bail them out at our expense.
Nostrilis Waxman

Derby, CT

#1099489 Mar 18, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Am I correct in gathering that you've married wife number four? How utterly charming.
Oh, no... don't go there... If you would only accept my longstanding proposal you would discover how truly devoted, loving, and charming I am. You would feel loved and cherished for the few years I have left and I'm not overly jealous though I have been known to toss a suitor or two through a plate glass window when I'm drinking. I've never hit a woman, except in class, and they gave me permission to do that. The REALLY good news is you'd get my stuff and still have time to play - so to speak.

The mistakes that led to the demise of the... um... three relationships before you and me were myriad, and I accept responsibility. As my eyesight fades, however, beautiful red curls and perfectly turned ankles are less of a concern for my intendeds.

(I realize I'm not actually selling myself very well here, but, truth be told, I love you... and you know it... and you know who and what I am because I told you the truth right up front. If you don't try and change me, you can just lay back and close your eyes while I eat you up starting from your toes, and pausing for extended periods... you already know how I feel about those... over your midsection for orientation purposes and to make sure you're not a chinee spy.) I hate basketball, football, and baseball. On the other hand, I love to shop for your shoes as long as I get to try them on you...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1099490 Mar 18, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I hope one of them gets your miserable azz.. SOON. Damn what a moron.
I guess that answers this question:

Why is Obama bringing hundreds, maybe thousands of Islamist terrorists into the United States? Do you think they're coming here to go to Disneyland?
What's the plan?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1099491 Mar 18, 2014
Al GORE>...paging AL GORE>....

carbon foot prints.....

1 percent of all electritcity genertated in the USA is for indoor pot growing...or $6billion....

One kilogram of pot produced is associated with 4600 kg of carbon dioxide emissions...

Oh boy!
Gotta have lamps for your pot....
"Driving the large energy requirements of indoor production
facilities are lighting levels matching those found in hospital
operating rooms (500-times greater than recommended for read-
ing)..."

Mills, E.(2012).'The Carbon Footprint of Indoor Cannabis Production'.
Energy Policy 46 (2012) 58-67

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1099492 Mar 18, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
America is doomed if some don't get a CLUE sooner, rather than later...and get some actual leadership ...
FOR America, rather divide, drain and WHINE (like little grubbermint hands held out beggar beotches) against it!!
CHRISTIE/RYAN/PAUL/Uncle Joe et al 2016!
I sincerely hope the Republican party does run Christie, Ryan or Paul in 2016. Please, Please! Make it happen.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1099493 Mar 18, 2014

carbon foot prints...

"Accelerated electricity demand growth has been observed in
areas reputed to have extensive indoor Cannabis cultivation. For
example, following the legalization of cultivation for medical
purposes...in California in 1996, Humboldt County experienced a 50% rise in per-capita residential electricity use compared to other parts of
the state..."

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1099494 Mar 18, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
D...u...m.. m..y... 50% relative humidity (the word you left out) is the bare minimum you want in an occupied space. In this case, just like in the case of your overall IQ, 0% is not a good thing.
Here, let me help you: mold growth is everywhere all the time. It's in everything. It's everywhere. ALL the time. Like genitals, it might not be seen, but it can easily be smelled if you know what you're sniffing for. No grower wants OVERTLY moldy pot and if her customers suspected that that was what they were getting, she'd be out of business... instantly. Here's why: if you grow moldy pot it looks and smells moldy. Duh.
Let's say you were to die right this instant. The molds and bacterium in your body would begin to rot you from the inside and out...INSTANTLY! What about that, huh? YOU ARE A CARRIER!
Life is a dirty business. You might have noticed that shit you took in McDonald's this morning on the seat spotted with fecal matter and urine? If not, take a look at it when you drop back for lunch. When's the last time you decontaminated the TV remote? When's the last time you wiped the door handle of your Corinthian leather appointed mercedes? Never? what about that time your overweight kid wiped his ass with his hand and then opened the door and poured himself in? What about your keyboard right now? No mold on there... SURELY!
The human organism has evolved to protect itself in various ways from all these common assailants. If anthrax were everywhere, it would evolve to deal with that too.... Huh? It IS everywhere? Well, go figger!
You are not "clean" because you occasionally wash your hand with anti-bacterial soap, dummy. In fact, you're LESS clean, You're forcing the bacteria - which is what we all are - to EVOLVE to survive! Congratulations! Each time you wipe down the toilet seat with Clorox you are, in fact, hastening your own demise.
That's the problem when dogs aspire to be Gods.
If man was indeed created in God's image, then heaven is a dirty place indeed.
Is that how you people figure if you're ok in Siberia son?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1099495 Mar 18, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
The O-man, Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored empty suit. No resume, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works, no balls, nothing but abstract, empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.
He has no real identity. He is half-white, which he rejects. The rest of him is mostly Arab, which he hides but is disclosed by his non-African Arabic surname and his Arabic first and middle names as a way to triply proclaim his Arabic parentage to people in Kenya. Only a small part of him is African Black from his Luo grandmother, which he pretends he is exclusively.
What he isn't, not a genetic drop of, is 'African-American,' the descendant of enslaved Africans brought to America chained in slave ships. He hasn't a single ancestor who was a slave. Instead, his Arab ancestors were slave owners. Slave-trading was the main Arab business in East Africa for centuries until the British ended it.
Let that sink in: Obama is not the descendant of slaves, he is the descendant of slave owners. Thus he makes the perfect Liberal Messiah.
It's something Hillary doesn't understand - how some complete neophyte came out of the blue and stole the Dem nomination from her. Obamamania is beyond politics and reason. It is a true religious cult, whose adherents reject Christianity yet still believe in Original Sin, transferring it from the evil of being human to the evil of being white.
Thus Obama has become the white liberals' Christ, offering absolution from the Sin of Being White. There is no reason or logic behind it, no faults or flaws of his can diminish it, no arguments Hillary could make of any kind can be effective against it. The absurdity of Hypocrisy Clothed In Human Flesh being their Savior is all the more cause for liberals to worship him: Credo quia absurdum, I believe it because it is absurd.
Thank heavens that the voting majority of Americans remain Christian and are in no desperate need of a phony savior.
He is ridiculous and should not be taken seriously by any thinking American!
Written by Dr. Jack Wheeler
Dr. Jack Wheeler 5 June 2008. He also described Obama's Republican opponent as being, "clinically nuts."

The majority of the nations voters went on to choose Obama as their new POTUS case closed.

Wheeler is a crackpot__where did you find it? World Net Daily? NewsMax?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1099496 Mar 18, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
This is really a big deal.
Remember...the White House argued the individual mandate to buy insurance was indispensable to the law's success and Obama continued to say he'd veto the bills that would delay or repeal it.
But now the WH is silently gutting it.
According to HHS, only 940,000 people signed up for a plan in February bringing the total to about 4.2 million, well below the original 5.7 million projection. The "surge" of young people isn't materializing and enrollment decelerated in February.
And with so many executive waivers and delays, ObamaCare is almost unrecognizable - even to Nancy "Surprise" Pelosi.
It's really all over, folks. Instead of going out with a loud bang, it's just dying a slow silent death.
But how they go about fixing the damage that's already been done is anyone's guess. The insurance companies are going to want to be compensated after having been forced to provide unaffordable coverage, and Obama did promise to bail them out at our expense.
Gibberish.
Nostrilis Waxman

Derby, CT

#1099497 Mar 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you hit the nail on the head. They do seem to be poor, and weak, and unhappy. That's the only reason I can think of why they are solely concerned with their own personal profit and pleasure. If they were content, the almighty dollar would be secondary to making the world a better place.
Look, 16, in the interest of time, if you were to just jump in here before Leo does I'd be back on the plane in an hour and a half. For some reason... Spring?... the juices are flowing and I need a cute little behind in stretchpants to chase around the back yard after a REEEEly long winter. IS EVERYBODY DEAF!!!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1099498 Mar 18, 2014

carbon foot prints...

Pot heads need to burn propane to grow pot!!!!!!!!!

"....carbon dioxide injected into grow rooms to increase yields..."
"....burning propane or natural gas within the grow room contributes about 1–2% to the carbon footprint and represents a yearly U.S. expenditure of $0.1 billion."

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1099499 Mar 18, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>SEAL Team Six, the group that successfully took out Osama bin Laden in May 2011, is perhaps the best known SEAL team. However, this may also be the reason why many members of that SEAL team are now dead. Their identities became known around the world when Vice President Joe Biden publicly identified them just two days after the raid.
22 were killed on the very next "secret" mission after the bin Laden mission when it was leaked to Vallerie Jarrett 40 minutes before the SEAL team landed in bin Laden's compound that the mission was happening, and she immediately issued an abort order before she summoned Obama from the golf course he thought he'd be playing all day on on the day he was going to invade an allied country and kill Usama bin Laden.
You can bet Vallerie Jarrett was not going to let that happen again.

The very next mission, the Chinook helicopter was descending to the "secret" location where the SEAL team was planned to disembark, right into the sights of a lone Taliban waiting for them there with a rocket launcher.
There are reports that no SEAL that was part of the mission to kill bin Laden is still alive.
Well, their identity would be kept just as secret as the "secret" location where the SEAL team was planned to disembark.
Giving the above referenced secret information to the Islamist terrorists is a hanging offense.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1099501 Mar 18, 2014

carbon foot prints...

28.5 million pot smokers....(page 60)....

"...From the perspective of individual consumers, a single Cannabis
cigarette represents 1.5 kg (3 pounds) of CO2 emissions, an amount
equal to driving a 44 mpg hybrid car 22 mile or running a 100-watt
light bulb for 25 h...'

Nostrilis Waxman

Derby, CT

#1099502 Mar 18, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Is that how you people figure if you're ok in Siberia son?
Look, you haven't got... the gift, kid. I'm going to forego calling you, "son," because if you WERE my son, I'd drown you just out of kindness. Don't try and swim in the big kids' pool, go back in that little blue rubber thing on the grass where you'll be safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min Mothra 51,389
matome(lebron) 1 hr add all 29c773b3 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Brian_G 51,335
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 184,802
Review: Royal Jewelry Shop Inc 5 hr Jerry Walton 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr Independent1 800
want 8 hr piyush91 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future