Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1618221 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1100957 Mar 20, 2014
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar
Go back a few posts from yesterday.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1100958 Mar 20, 2014
Carol wrote:
Dumb carol used to smoke in the car with her infant daughter. And other than a wheeze, a smokers cough, and charred lungs, she is fine.
They just don't come any dumber. She somehow thinks it's an honor to be the dumbest poster on here. I asker her the other day if she smokes while having sex and she said she don't know she has never looked. DUH

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1100959 Mar 20, 2014
Another big con of Obamacare was the exorbitant deductibles masking the even higher co-pays and premiums
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1100960 Mar 20, 2014
North Carolina .......

.... just one state republicans are willing to screw over for a buck by changing that law to benefit corporations and not people.

Will your state be next?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1100961 Mar 20, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't smoke. But I'd rather sit by a smoker with a cigarette than a pothead with a joint.
But, then again, I haven't been brainwashed to become a wimp like some of you.
When did you quit smoking?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1100962 Mar 20, 2014
Personally I'd rather sit next to a pot smoker or a cigarette smoker than someone who's been drinking.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1100963 Mar 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I purchased coverage through the exchange & did not have to show a photo ID or any ID to anyone.
how did you prove that you are not an illegal alien???...
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1100964 Mar 20, 2014
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist Azzholes vote democrat
Couldn't agree more.

Keep the A-A's on that plantation of democracy.

Anyone who fails to comply is placed in Uncle Tom's Cabin.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1100965 Mar 20, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The British Medical Journal published a study showing no measurable rates of heart disease or lung cancer among nonsmokers who ever lived with smokers, and reports only a slight increased risk of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
"We found no measurable effect from being exposed to secondhand smoke and an increased risk of heart disease or lung cancer in nonsmokers -- not at any time or at any level," lead researcher James Enstrom, PhD, MPH, of the UCLA School of Public Health, tells WebMD. "The only thing we did find, which was not reported in the study, is that nonsmokers who live with smokers have a increased risk of widowhood because their smoking spouses do die prematurely."
http://www.bmj.com/content/326/7398/1057
The only risk is an increased risk of widowhood because smoking spouses die prematurely. Same with spouses who eat a regular diet of cheeseburgers and fries too I would imagine.
Enstrom is a fraud who was dismissed from UCLA for his "unusual" positions on air pollution and second hand smoke, he's in the process of suing the University.
Why am I not surprised???
There are dozens of studies that show that second hand smoke is harmful to both humans and pets. Should add that beyond lung cancer and heart disease there are myriad diseases caused by smoking__emphysema for instance which is very expensive to treat over time.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1100966 Mar 20, 2014
"Your average Fox News viewer is an idiot." - Homer
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1100968 Mar 20, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning. If you have been to one Sheraton, you've been to them all. The Fess Parker is a Hilton resort that is like no other. The problem with Santa Barbara is the weather. We may not have snow but we do have what we call the June Gloom when the marine layer rolls in. It can last all summer making a day on the beach very unpleasant and leaving tourists wishing they hadn't dished out that $300 a night for a room.
always sunny here.....
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1100969 Mar 20, 2014
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar
Harry F**kface Reid for sure.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1100970 Mar 20, 2014
Yeah wrote:
North Carolina .......
.... just one state republicans are willing to screw over for a buck by changing that law to benefit corporations and not people.
Will your state be next?
PA has already done that which is why the current governor is hated so vehemently.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1100971 Mar 20, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you trying to reason with a Democrat that posts as Mingo, Yeah, Dem, Grey Ghost, et al? The imbecile is only here because he has nothing else to do, so he acts like a little punk.
The idiot Ghost just posted using his Ghost name from two different proxy locations.
You are trying to reason with an idiot (Grey Ghost).
You are a lying paranoid scumbag, I only post as Grey Ghost, but I do love just how stupid and chicken shit a weasel like you is. You would shit your panties if we were face to face, hell you probably do that anyways..LMAO. PS a moron like you with a 100 different names...What an freak you are. Thanks for being a BAGGERS IDIOT.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1100972 Mar 20, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are forgetting one major factor...subsidies. Those with "low incomes" now have their insurance subsidized by the government. It is costing them little or nothing which leaves them with the funds necessary to, hopefully, save for unforeseen expenses. The whole intent of the Affordable Care Act is to make the health insurance market less volatile.
more people on welfare....wonderful.....

welfare for those earning $94,200.....

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1100973 Mar 20, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>When did you quit smoking?
Yeah, I want to hear this one, too.
Carol

United States

#1100974 Mar 20, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>I don't smoke. But I'd rather sit by a smoker with a cigarette than a pothead with a joint.

But, then again, I haven't been brainwashed to become a wimp like some of you.
What does being a wimp have to do with you smoking like a chimney.
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1100975 Mar 20, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
They just don't come any dumber. She somehow thinks it's an honor to be the dumbest poster on here. I asker her the other day if she smokes while having sex and she said she don't know she has never looked. DUH
That joke is older than you - and still isn't funny.
Carol

United States

#1100976 Mar 20, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
He's baaaaack...our little attention seeker who hides his own fears by trying to be annoyingly funny....
I take your hysteria very seriously.
Carol

United States

#1100977 Mar 20, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>They just don't come any dumber. She somehow thinks it's an honor to be the dumbest poster on here. I asker her the other day if she smokes while having sex and she said she don't know she has never looked. DUH
She's a liar too. She smokes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benghazi, the REAL story. 50 min DeadCryingOut 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 11,425
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr loose cannon 242,768
Jon Trott of JPUSA protects child molestors 8 hr John Trott 9
Film on Sex Crimes at Jesus People USA 8 hr John Trott 11
Child Molestation at Chicago Cult 8 hr John Trott 44
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr RACE 105,302

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages