Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1396355 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1100354 Mar 19, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
are you implying that's how lily could afford such a house? You're a rude individual.
lily wants to get a head in life, eh?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1100355 Mar 19, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I miss something? I came in late on this thread.
It sounded like he served in VN, as did I, in a post to me.
nobody can prove or disprove any of that...

and does it make his opinions any less ridiculous???...

the clown has lied about everything else in his life....
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1100356 Mar 19, 2014
Ed Schultz Show is interesting this afternoon.

Really it is.

Lapeer, MI

#1100357 Mar 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Lookie everyone old Perverted Eed actually posted without mentioning little boys. How are you doing simpleton, I'll bet some of your male friend gave you that nickname huh Alcoholic? EasyEed...LMAO
Grey Ghost is a professional Contortionist and routinely performs fellatio on himself but he still needs the right kinda man on the other end.

Lapeer, MI

#1100358 Mar 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me Galt but I wonder can you clear something up for me, Is it true that you and Fetch Almighty are roomies? Which one is on the bottom or do you both fight for that right?
When you remove your teeth and smile it reminds me of a PBS program I once saw about Animal Husbandry in zoos.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#1100359 Mar 19, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A gun would come in very handy for you to clean out earwax.
That's a threat.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1100360 Mar 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back & read your comment. You asked how many moths of coverage that $16k could buy for some poor family.
By campaigning to help Democrats win, they can assure millions get & keep coverage.
Health insurance provides access to healthcare.
We already know how you feel about financially supporting your country.
If you want to live in a country where the poorer people are trampled into dust, perhaps you would enjoy a third world country.
In an advanced society, people take care of the poorer people making sure the have enough food, shelter, & health care.
In an Eman society, people should work for minimum age without benefits, healthcare or enough food so CEOs can make billions for themselves & stockholders.
"In an advanced society, people take care of the poorer people making sure the have enough food, shelter, & health care. "

exactly, people take care if each other. You want government to forcefully take my money and give it to another person.

in a free society, people have the right to be as selfish as the want. I prefer freedom over advances. You call that "trampling others into the dust" because you are brainwashed. Put YOUR money where your mouth is and leave MY money alone. I have my god to answer to, its between me and him.(but then government is your god)

Lapeer, MI

#1100361 Mar 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet he would be tempted if an idiot like you were seated next to him. Odds are pretty good that you would be dumb enough to.
You would look down the barrel first to make sure it was loaded.

This is an old habit of yours you picked up in Park Restrooms.
Armegeddon

Jacksonville, FL

#1100362 Mar 19, 2014
What more needs to be said?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1100363 Mar 19, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I miss something? I came in late on this thread.
It sounded like he served in VN, as did I, in a post to me.
Galt is envious of all that don't agree with his insanity. He couldn't find Vietnam on a map. His sole objective is to belittle others, I'm more than glad to engage anyone on the military, he attempted just for a couple posts a couple years ago and ran like the coward that he is. I really don't care who believes what. But Galt is the type that wants everyone to be at his low level. He has proven over and over that he will say anything to attempt to gain favor.He has absolutely no redeeming qualities..None, Gilch. I was satisfied that you served, so I respect all that served, those that pretend like Galt and DB I detest, Old DB claimed that he was a Sergeant in the Marine corp, Yet he couldn't spell his rank. Now you and I know that is not even possible.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1100364 Mar 19, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Having to resort to the president sitting between two ferns to promote it probably wasn't a good sign it had any chance of working either.
A good product sells itself. They couldn't even get stupid ads using athletes and celebrities to convince young people they really didn't think they were that stupid to try and get them on board.
they used a keg stand to promote it for Christ sake. Pathetic.
forks_make_us_fa t

Los Angeles, CA

#1100365 Mar 19, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
lily wants to get a head in life, eh?
Notice you don't see the liberals talk to carol like that.

Lapeer, MI

#1100366 Mar 19, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
How long do you have to pedal on your bike in order to send an email?
It's not a bicycle but a Squirrel Cage.

He chases nuts suspended on a G-string.
forks_make_us_fa t

Los Angeles, CA

#1100367 Mar 19, 2014
Realtime wrote:
Ed Schultz Show is interesting this afternoon.
Really it is.
I prefer judge Judy while I toast a Wednesday evening

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1100368 Mar 19, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dem,
Call her some potty mouth names!
Do it!
Chicken!
Show us your command of the English language!
Show us the intellect that is hiding inside the filth! We know she's in there somewhere..
You will never be anything in life because you will never mature..
All you will be is the idiot side kick riding around on a donkey...
dem has a little d.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1100369 Mar 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. If you scan the list, it is just sensible solutions to help people caught up in temporary circumstances & helps them avoid the penalty.
To you right whiners, they are just another excuse for you to do what you do best, whine.
so in daveland, do all things that are working needs solutions? Cause in emanland, only things that are broken need solutions.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1100370 Mar 19, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"In an advanced society, people take care of the poorer people making sure the have enough food, shelter, & health care. "
exactly, people take care if each other. You want government to forcefully take my money and give it to another person.
in a free society, people have the right to be as selfish as the want. I prefer freedom over advances. You call that "trampling others into the dust" because you are brainwashed. Put YOUR money where your mouth is and leave MY money alone. I have my god to answer to, its between me and him.(but then government is your god)
Seeing as the government has such a great track record of taking care of the poor, maybe we should stop giving donations to charities and send even more of our money to the government........(end sarcasm)

Lapeer, MI

#1100371 Mar 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Moochelle Bans News Coverage of China Trip
First Lady Moochelle Obama will be accompanied by her children and her mother on her trip to China, which begins today. But she won't be accompanied by the press.
"Moochelle Obama’s trip to China starting on Wednesday will be nonpolitical, the White House says, a 'people-to-people exchange' emphasizing the importance that both nations place on education. As if to underscore the point, no reporters are traveling with the first lady, and she does not plan to give interviews while there," reports the New York Times.
The White House is defending the first lady bringing her family along for the ride by saying it's what the Chinese would want. "Tina Tchen, Mrs. Obama’s chief of staff and a first-generation Chinese-American, said a multigenerational visit would be appreciated by the Chinese, who value tradition," says the Times.
But in America, the trip is not without controversy. "Mrs. Obama is drawing scrutiny for her decision to travel with her mother and her two daughters, who are on spring break, bringing to mind a vacation she took to Spain in 2010 with her daughter Sasha and some friends. She and her entourage paid for their lodging and entertainment. But the security cost taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars, and the trip was criticized as lavish.," reads the report.
"Some conservative commentators are calling the China trip a junket. The White House will not say how much it will cost."
She's running for office in 2016?

"Without the Western Press here, I can be more flexible"

Plus, no one can point to her millions spent on extravagances for her mother, kids and herself at taxpayer expense.

Gotta get those "entitlements" before she leaves the White House for Hawaii and Kenya later on. It's only free if, in fact, you take it.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1100372 Mar 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody can prove or disprove any of that...
and does it make his opinions any less ridiculous???...
the clown has lied about everything else in his life....
His opinions are ridiculous. As I said, I don't agree with anything he says. I just leave him alone.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1100373 Mar 19, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, we do: teabagger, teabagger, teabagger.(Notice I didn't call you teabaggeree, but that's highly possible.)
you also didn't try to spell legitimate again. Smart girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Dr Guru 217,056
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 60,174
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr GEORGIA 8,927
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr fair assessment 102,560
last post wins! (Dec '10) 6 hr Retired SOF 2,157
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr Retired SOF 1,126
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr Ize Fund 70,734

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages