Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1711016 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Patrick n Angela

United States

#1100411 Mar 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bridgegate or Bush-bashing???...
Filthy lying nancy beitch say what?
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1100412 Mar 19, 2014
Armegeddon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhh... the coward returns. I gave you your chance... and you hid like a little girl. What am I to make of this? Oh! I know! Heroin sales in East Hartford are down this month due to the weather?
My translation prediction was correct. Evening, mental case.
Nostrils Waxyman

Miami, FL

#1100413 Mar 19, 2014
You can run... but you can't hide... I can write all day every day and never repeat myself... You, on the other hand, are simply... constantly... redundant. It's your nature... you're conservative... you pine for things past... don't you? New ideas scare you... make you uncomfortable... you'd like your life to have meant something and if the foundations are chipped away in front of your eyes as they are turned to mud.. then the danger arises that you'll have to admit that EVERYTHING you ever did... was for nothing... to please a few greedy indians in Topix. Heheheheheh, yeah, sure, bud... you're a man and a half aren't you?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1100414 Mar 19, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
My translation prediction was correct. Evening, mental case.
awwww... you poor ruskie you!
Nostrils Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1100416 Mar 19, 2014
Here's what Democrats are counting on for "next president":

Clinton Goofs on Russian Translation, Tells Diplomat She Wants to 'Overcharge' Ties

"Secretary of State Hillary Clinton learned that lesson the hard way Friday when she presented Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov with a gift bearing an incorrect translation -- one that implied hostility, rather than peacemaking. "

We can count on her for that 3AM phone call!!!

Benghazi? What difference does it make!!

Baawwaahhh!!!!!

Democrats are a disgrace.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1100417 Mar 19, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
please go bother someone else.
Hey GFY schmuck. Some here have memories__you never spoke of a wife__only a GF. You may recall that she was hauling in $200 per night in tips as a server.

Are you that forgetful?

Or were you lyin out your azz like all the other racist tea bag scumbags on here?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1100418 Mar 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing personal, but I would feel far more comfortable having a discussion with a blind Monk from Tibet.
That's understandable...and even rational.

You feeln okay?
Nostrils Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1100419 Mar 19, 2014
The libtard went postal, as predicted...
Nostrils Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1100420 Mar 19, 2014
Obama the Jive-Ass punk Putin laughs at:

http://jerseynut.blogspot.com/2011/05/young-o...
Nostrils Waxyman

Miami, FL

#1100421 Mar 19, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering who you are, this request simply must be presented:
Define "man and "woman".
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
When you figure it out, come back and I'll instruct you further. Hee, Hee.
I'll take this one, Ghost...

A woman, is God's way of keeping men oscillating and not thinking...
A man, is a woman's way of not having to buy a vibrator..
Mr Lib

United States

#1100422 Mar 19, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
TRANSLATION:
How ya been, Eman? Haven't seen you here since the playoffs. I don't stop by much myself with my Nuulur Option name, but I'm here every day all day long using other names.
blah, blah, blah
I rant of saying nothing but nonsense...
I'm an America hater, but now that a fellow America hater is president, I call myself a patriot.
Get ready for me to go postal.
How's it going, Shiny Waxhead.

You Rethuglicans are the America Haters.

You hate democracy. Proof? Check out how Democrat protestors in New York City were rounded up and sent to jail for exercising their First Amendment rights during the GOP convention in 2004.

You support fascism all over the globe. Like those wonderful Contras who rip people's tongues out of their throats.

You believe in the supremacy of government and business over the rights of individuals.

You wage war on the poor, taking away everything you can from them: educational opportunities, job training, even foodstamps. You endorse police oppression of their Consititutional rights.

You have a holy alliance with religious fundamentalists whose views on contraception and science are positively backward. Very similar to the relationship betweeen traditional Latin American rightwing dictatorships and the Catholic Church.

In summary, nothing American about the GOP. It stands for money and power over the little guy. It supports rightwing oppression here and abroad. It stands for corrupted courts and over-the-top law enforcement. And use of the military as a tool for corporate profit.
Nostrils Waxyman

Miami, FL

#1100423 Mar 19, 2014
I carry a cane. Yup, I do. It's long and black and I've drilled out and tapped the handle so it takes a steel spike about 3/4" long. When I cross the street, you'd BETTER stop. I'm not offering you a choice. Now kiss my ass.. g'head old woman... kiss it... suck it in like it was a potential suitor and you were post-menopausal... I used to carry a hickory walking stick but that proved to be too fragile...
Nostrils Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1100424 Mar 19, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hey GFY schmuck. Some here have memories__you never spoke of a wife__only a GF. You may recall that she was hauling in $200 per night in tips as a server.
Are you that forgetful?
Or were you lyin out your azz like all the other racist tea bag scumbags on here?
Hi Scumbag, you sound like lily with the GFY stuff.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1100425 Mar 19, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Why democrats need tax revenue....they need to help these people and snag a vote!
"...36 percent say they have less than $1,000 (up from 28 percent in 2013), although those who indicate they and their spouse do not have a retirement plan (either an IRA, defined contribution, or defined benefit plan..."
http://www.ebri.org/publications/ib/index.cfm...
From your source:

"The percentage of workers confident about having enough money for a comfortable retirement...increased in 2014."

"Retiree confidence in having a financially secure retirement, which historically tends to exceed worker confidence levels, has also increased..."

"Worker confidence in the affordability of various aspects of retirement has also rebounded."

"Sixty-four percent of workers report they or their spouse have saved for retirement (statistically equivalent to 66 percent in 2013), although nearly 8 in 10 (79 percent) full-time workers say that they or their spouse have done so."

That all good news.

Mr Lib

United States

#1100426 Mar 19, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "man and "woman".
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
Don't you know, Sonny?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1100428 Mar 19, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of "doing for them", how about if we teach them how to "do it" for themselves? Ya know the old "Give them a fish and they eat for a day, Teach them to fish and they eat for a lifetime."
I'm all for that, but it's not that simple.

I'm not saying the Gov't does a good job of it. We long ago exported much of our production, so where are the fish you want them to catch? We're in a different economy than ever before.
Nostrils Waxyman

Miami, FL

#1100429 Mar 19, 2014
Did I ever mention how much I like to just rest my tongue on a woman's urethra? It's just a thing I do and I've found, after many years of practice, that once they get over their initial shock, they sort of grind their hips into your face... ain't life grand?
Nostrils Waxyman

Miami, FL

#1100430 Mar 19, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
The libtard went postal, as predicted...
Whereas the conservitard went and hid under the covers like a little baby... as expected.
Nostrils Waxyman

Miami, FL

#1100431 Mar 19, 2014
I'll fly up there tomorrow again if you want, sweetie? Wouldn't you like to show me your car?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1100432 Mar 19, 2014
President Barack Obama ruled out U.S. military involvement in Ukraine on Wednesday, emphasizing diplomacy in the U.S. standoff with Russia over Crimea.

"We are not going to be getting into a military excursion in Ukraine," Obama told KNSD, San Diego's NBC affiliate, in an interview.

Obama, who imposed sanctions on 11 Russian and Ukrainian officials on Monday, said the United States will push diplomatic efforts to bring pressure on Russia to loosen its grip on the Crimea region of southern Ukraine.

"There is a better path, but I think even the Ukrainians would acknowledge that for us to engage Russia militarily would not be appropriate and would not be good for Ukraine either," Obama said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/19/obam...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min FART BOOK 64,484
Maybe We Outta Ban Knives? 1 hr USA FAR FROM WORST 10
TEACHER of year at FL. middle school posts mess... 2 hr VERY WELL SAID 22
Trump is A 2 hr PIANO LEG KILLER 486
Why does America tolerate nazis? 2 hr LUTZ is a PUTZ 12
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr stinkydinky 2,786
Letís play a game! 10 hr Hamilton 13

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages