Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,009,921 - 1,009,940 of 1,082,903 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem we have with Republicans, judging from those on this thread, is that they are too cheap to pay for real health insurance. They have routinely chosen the cheapest plan available..."catastrophic health insurance"... which is no longer available to them under the Affordable Care Act and that has them spitting nails. We don't call them miserly for nothing.
That's very true, hell most of them don't have a clue, they just know their party is against it.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That would all be a matter of interpretation, since you tax payers give me a little over $50,000 a year along with all of my medical care. But unlike most of you chicken hawks I earned mine. I happen to be a proud American that was willing to show along with proving just that. Thanks, for that two or three dollars that you and your lowlifes donate yearly.
We good people also pay for prisons and mental wards beside drug rehabilitation therapy for trailer trash like you.

We do the responsible thing.

Jesus reminded us that the grey ghost trash cases will always be among us.

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So you idiots on the right aren't concerned about all of the dead sailors and the many wounded? Every thing you morons say or do magnifies just how warped you really are. The Rosenbergs were Jews, which was what the subject matter was about. The much bigger point is not one of you un-American bas-turds saw anything wrong with their behavior. I don't hate anyone. But you baggers come the closest. I have many Jewish friends and a whole lot of them agree with me. Every thing with you baggers is politically motivated. Considering what Obama had to work with he has done a good job. The very worst thing that has happened to this nation is when the baggers lied their selves into office. The very last thing we need is for this nation to become a theocracy. You idiots still defend Bush- Cheney two lying cowards that are responsible for hundreds of thousands lives and trillions in debt...But hey it wasn't your sons and daughters. You are all pukes in my book.
Uh, my platoon leader in VN was a Jew. I suspect the Jews you allegedly know are the self loathing, apologetic kind that are ashamed of who they are like the repeater peter tweeter Weiner.

As far as the Liberty goes, read up on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_inci...

Where in the hell do you get theocracy from?[question mark]
forks_make_us_fa t

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
because Honda, Toyota, Nissan, BMW, VW, and others are just as American by that measure....and produce better cars without massive taxpayer bailouts of a corrupt union.....
Don't be an idiot, dumbazz.
Those are foreign owned and not remotely as American.. Lying isn't helping us take back our country.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
somebody should tell the draft-dodging scumbag from Moreno Valley that the Rosenbergs were agents of the Soviet Union, not Israel.....
Let's never forget that scumbag Jonathan Pollard who stole U.S. classified documents relating to Nuclear Deterrent relative to the USSR and sent them to Israel who turned around and traded those stolen nuclear secrets to the USSR in exchange for increased emigration quotas from the USSR to Israel. Pollard, an American citizen of of Jewish descent claimed that he "did not spy so much against the United States, only that he spied for Israel, sending them documents that in his opinion the US should have shared with Israel anyway." Unfortunately, there are more than a few Pollard like traitors living in the United States and they are a danger to our very existence.
forks_make_us_fa t

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Assembled in America. The parts are made everywhere else.
The most American made car is the Toyota Camry.
http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-tru...
Split hairs much, idiot.
Let's grind them up and see where the DNA is produced.
Moron tea bag talking point.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as the Palestinian people continue electing jihadist azzholes, they will never get educated, get an economy, get infrastructure, get a damned country or get a f*ckin' life.
They will forever remain Welfare Recipient of the Middle East.
It's like Golda Meir was quoted as saying,“Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.”
Ignorance plays a large part here. The Palestinian rulers will always keep the population uneducated, poor and starving - and blame it all on the Jews.
An example of israeli azzholes:

A Palestinian elementary school was shut down last week after Israel's Civil Administration confiscated the vehicle used to transport teachers to it.

Teachers initially tried coming to the school, located in the Jinba cave village in the southern Hebron hills, by donkey, but this proved disruptive since they were often late.

On Sunday, the administration also confiscated the car of a veterinarian employed by the Palestinian Authority when he came to the village to vaccinate sheep. The vehicles were seized as part of a stepped-up enforcement campaign in Area C, the part of the West Bank under full Israeli control.

The Civil Administration also issued a demolition order against the school, though residents have no access to any other school: The nearest is in Yatta, 20 kilometers away.

In addition, it ordered an access road, tents, mud huts, sheepfolds and solar energy facilities razed, reinstating demolition orders frozen by agreement with the state prosecution in 2007."

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense...
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, my platoon leader in VN was a Jew. I suspect the Jews you allegedly know are the self loathing, apologetic kind that are ashamed of who they are like the repeater peter tweeter Weiner.
As far as the Liberty goes, read up on it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_inci...
Where in the hell do you get theocracy from?[question mark]
The ship was in international waters clearly flying an American flag, It was attacked by aircraft we supplied them with, also it was attacked by other armed ships our ship was not armed, the Israelis did a couple fly byes prior to attacking First let me say that I respect all that have served so in that respect Thank you from a fellow American. I had a number of men of Jewish descent in my outfit in Nam also. One of my favorite was also one of my platoon leaders, last name was Weiss a New York boy and a great soldier.Nearly half of the Jews in Israel don't approve of their behavior either, also they are not in favor of the Settlements. The right are always bringing up religion I don't hate you I hate your views.
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
We good people also pay for prisons and mental wards beside drug rehabilitation therapy for trailer trash like you.
We do the responsible thing.
Jesus reminded us that the grey ghost trash cases will always be among us.
Next time you talk to your friend Jesus, be sure and tell him to kiss my azz. But then again we wouldn't want you amongst the unemployed. MAGGOT.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing we can say for sure, Kvetch has done a very good job of turning people against Jews around the world. It is important to keep in mind that she represents a small minority of Jews. The true Jews are those that she demonizes...the ones that do not support the rampant civil rights violations in israel. Don't let her hate envelope you.
"Freedom is never given by the oppressor. It must be demanded by the oppressed." (American Jews Solidarity Against Zionism facebook page)
Are you a Black Muslim?

Answer the question and we'll move on...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
An example of israeli azzholes:
A Palestinian elementary school was shut down last week after Israel's Civil Administration confiscated the vehicle used to transport teachers to it.
Teachers initially tried coming to the school, located in the Jinba cave village in the southern Hebron hills, by donkey, but this proved disruptive since they were often late.
On Sunday, the administration also confiscated the car of a veterinarian employed by the Palestinian Authority when he came to the village to vaccinate sheep. The vehicles were seized as part of a stepped-up enforcement campaign in Area C, the part of the West Bank under full Israeli control.
The Civil Administration also issued a demolition order against the school, though residents have no access to any other school: The nearest is in Yatta, 20 kilometers away.
In addition, it ordered an access road, tents, mud huts, sheepfolds and solar energy facilities razed, reinstating demolition orders frozen by agreement with the state prosecution in 2007."
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense...
Are you a Black Muslim?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time you talk to your friend Jesus, be sure and tell him to kiss my azz. But then again we wouldn't want you amongst the unemployed. MAGGOT.
you don't believe in Jesus...so why bring him up?
Elanor Beaver

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

Has Jay Carney Finally Had Enough?

Insiders very close to White House Press Secretary Jay Carney indicate that he’s on his way out of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Carney has told people he’s leaving the White House soon.

Keep in mind that he used to be a colleague of many of the journalists he now faces as he applies lipstick to the Obama administration’s many policy pigs.

Oink.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

forks_make_us_fa t wrote:
<quoted text>
Split hairs much, idiot.
MMA is for pussceees...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

As an Aristocrat....

"Gayne Ballet Suite (Adagio)- Aram Khachaturian, The Leningrad Philharmonic Orchestra, Gennadi Rezhdestvensky"

Is awesome....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
The ship was in international waters clearly flying an American flag, It was attacked by aircraft we supplied them with, also it was attacked by other armed ships our ship was not armed, the Israelis did a couple fly byes prior to attacking First let me say that I respect all that have served so in that respect Thank you from a fellow American. I had a number of men of Jewish descent in my outfit in Nam also. One of my favorite was also one of my platoon leaders, last name was Weiss a New York boy and a great soldier.Nearly half of the Jews in Israel don't approve of their behavior either, also they are not in favor of the Settlements. The right are always bringing up religion I don't hate you I hate your views.
I thought you hate Jews?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So you idiots on the right aren't concerned about all of the dead sailors and the many wounded? Every thing you morons say or do magnifies just how warped you really are. The Rosenbergs were Jews, which was what the subject matter was about. The much bigger point is not one of you un-American bas-turds saw anything wrong with their behavior. I don't hate anyone. But you baggers come the closest. I have many Jewish friends and a whole lot of them agree with me. Every thing with you baggers is politically motivated. Considering what Obama had to work with he has done a good job. The very worst thing that has happened to this nation is when the baggers lied their selves into office. The very last thing we need is for this nation to become a theocracy. You idiots still defend Bush- Cheney two lying cowards that are responsible for hundreds of thousands lives and trillions in debt...But hey it wasn't your sons and daughters. You are all pukes in my book.
BS....
you hate Jews....

you love homo's......

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

forks_make_us_fa t wrote:
<quoted text>
Split hairs much, idiot.
That's all you got? Didn't read again, I guess. The Toyota Camry is the most American made car. It has more American made parts in it than any other car. The parts in your stimulus sucking American [assembled with foreign parts] made cars are made overseas.

Try to read up on trade agreements regulated by the WTO and see how America gets screwed by the big money elitists and stop crying about fair share.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

An der schonen, Blauen Donau.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

Lux Aeterna......

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

104 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min Terry rigsby 48,979
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min wojar 175,037
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Progressive 45,861
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 300
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr boundary painter 4,564
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 4,588
Abby 7-29 1 hr j_m_w 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs