Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1579988 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#1100132 Mar 19, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>Now why would you bring up ACORN again - whose own internal review by its own board of directors found that $5 million was embezzled from this same community organization?

And why would you bring up Rev. Wright again who told Obama for 20 years the problems within the black community was all whitey's fault and encouraged him to damn America?

Considering Obama has very close ties to both ACORN and Rev. Wright, I mean.

You'd think you'd want to keep this under wraps. But you've just reminded us again.
You talk about dumb shit all day, dumb carol. You are a willfully ignorant moron. No different than the bottom feeders you look up to.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1100133 Mar 19, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
That was written back in January. But repeal isn't necessary anymore. Things have recently changed. The little noticed hardship exemption has suddenly and quite unexpectedly euthanized any pain and suffering this law once created.
It was the humane thing to do - just silently put it out of its misery.
GOP Now Trying to Fix Obamacare Instead of Repeal

"House Republican leaders are planning to bring up three changes to Obamacare next week -- but unlike dozens of prior bills, these are more minor measures that are not expected to be controversial. All three bills essentially fix drafting errors, perceived oversights or unintended consequences in the president's Affordable Care Act. They have bipartisan support and are scheduled to be considered under a suspension of the rules, which limits debate and requires support from two-thirds of House members -- a signal that leaders of both parties do not expect any heated debate."

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2014/03/11/...

the ACA isn't going anywhere. your dream does not live on.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1100134 Mar 19, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
What I meant was trickle down economics was just a pile of shit I swallowed
Life passed you by....

You will never amount to anything....

All you will be able to do is change the rich peoples oil and tires...
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#1100135 Mar 19, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be blaming anyone for Moochie O'bama's toxic veggie garden. It was Moochies garden, no one elses. Alright you can blame Hillary Clinton. Hillary was crapping on it -but that would be normal for a democrat like Hillary: The likely source of the toxic sludge that has ruined Michelle's garden? The Clinton White House apparently used a sludge-based product to fertilize the lawn during the 1990s! Aside from casting a shadow on the first White House vegetable garden since Eleanor Roosevelt resided there, the sludge ensures that Michelle's garden will never attain organic status. Organic certification processes strictly prohibit the use of sludge as a fertilizer substitute.
Speaking of vegetables. How's that brain injury? Looks to me like they forgot to take the brick out.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#1100136 Mar 19, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>Here she is...

raising the bar for humanity! Aim high!!!!!!

Nothing but a monkey throwing poop....

That's why I will see you at Jiffy Lube when I need my oil changed...
Save your energy. After you are done sucking my co ck you got 399,999 left.
Now shut up and start sucking.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#1100137 Mar 19, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>IQ testing is racist you doophus........remember?
You didn't deny sucking co ck phaggot.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1100138 Mar 19, 2014
forks_make_us_fa t wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anything you tea bag retards didn't claim was gonna happen after Obama was elected. You idiot azzholes hedged your bets by making thousands of predictions and accusations. Something was bound to stick.
Even that stupid quitting milf Sarah got lucky by stumbling onto to Putin from her porch.
You missed the boat...

You will never ever amount to anything...

you are a failure if you have to use such language when you communicate...

All you have left is your $10 an hour job at the garage changing my oil and rotating my tires...
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#1100139 Mar 19, 2014
Thread closed, tea baggers.
Move slong

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1100140 Mar 19, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishful thinking is all you got left.
Stealing people's names is juvenile and indicates wishful thinking is all you got left.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#1100141 Mar 19, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be blaming anyone for Moochie O'bama's toxic veggie garden. It was Moochies garden, no one elses. Alright you can blame Hillary Clinton. Hillary was crapping on it -but that would be normal for a democrat like Hillary: The likely source of the toxic sludge that has ruined Michelle's garden? The Clinton White House apparently used a sludge-based product to fertilize the lawn during the 1990s! Aside from casting a shadow on the first White House vegetable garden since Eleanor Roosevelt resided there, the sludge ensures that Michelle's garden will never attain organic status. Organic certification processes strictly prohibit the use of sludge as a fertilizer substitute.
The filthy lying Jew Kkkhunt caught lying again.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#1100143 Mar 19, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>Life passed you by....

You will never amount to anything....

All you will be able to do is change the rich peoples oil and tires...
Sucking my co ck twice won't get you to your goal anytime soon.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1100144 Mar 19, 2014
Nothing to see here...

"Health industry officials say ObamaCare-related premiums will double in some parts of the country, countering claims recently made by the administration."

http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-r...
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#1100145 Mar 19, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>Your South sider Ebonics gives you away!!!!
Dance chimp. Then suck another co ck.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1100146 Mar 19, 2014
forks_make_us_fa t wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anything you tea bag retards didn't claim was gonna happen after Obama was elected. You idiot azzholes hedged your bets by making thousands of predictions and accusations. Something was bound to stick.
Even that stupid quitting milf Sarah got lucky by stumbling onto to Putin from her porch.
You had to add on "after Obama was elected". Did you pull that one out of your azz?

What "thousands" of predictions are you referring to? Pull that one out of there too?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1100147 Mar 19, 2014
Nothing to see here...

"Obama manufacturing hubs face uphill struggle to create jobs"

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/18/us-...
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#1100148 Mar 19, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>You missed the boat...

You will never ever amount to anything...

you are a failure if you have to use such language when you communicate...

All you have left is your $10 an hour job at the garage changing my oil and rotating my tires...
You're a south sider your Ebonics give you away.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#1100149 Mar 19, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
Have you ever spit on a cucumber and rammed that fkr in your azz?
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#1100150 Mar 19, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>Stealing people's names is juvenile and indicates wishful thinking is all you got left.
That and two presidential victories that I rubbed in your face for the last six years. Lol

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1100151 Mar 19, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk about dumb shit all day, dumb carol. You are a willfully ignorant moron. No different than the bottom feeders you look up to.
You're the one who brought up ACORN's embezzlement and Rev. Wright damning America and reminded us Obama has close ties to both.

And then post something like this?

Did I mention something about juvenile behavior already?
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#1100152 Mar 19, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>Stealing people's names is juvenile and indicates wishful thinking is all you got left.
Nothing to see here.
Just dumb carol grasping victory from the jaws of defeat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Depression, pain n anxiety treatment; 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Alyssa76 11,166
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 3 hr Sojourner UNtruth 14
Trump Twilight Zone 5 hr ROD b Conservative 9
Meth hooker dies at dem donor home. 5 hr The Answer 12
Monster Under My Bed 5 hr Clean White Boy 2
Elon Musk gets HUGE gummint $$$$$ 6 hr CronyNewsCapitalism 10

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance