Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1563452 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrils Waxman

Prospect, CT

#1099815 Mar 18, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the sign, but what work was done there?
The picture is two yeas old, btw.
They're all over, dummy, everywhere. Stop clamoring for an aisle seat on the bus and you'll see them too.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1099816 Mar 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
The Koch Brothers’‘Obamacare Victim’ is not only not a victim but she shares property in Dexter, Michigan with former Washtenaw County GOP chair, Mark Boonstra
"Charles and David Koch that have spent more than $30 million in advertising in competitive Senate races nationwide attacking Democrats on Obamacare.
Their spending has been unmatched in Michigan and elsewhere, prompting Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., to declare on the Senate floor the Koch brothers are trying to buy elections with “untrue” ads like Boonstra’s.
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140310/L...
Who do you think you are dealing with...

‘{Evil’ Koch Brothers Rank #59 in Political Donations Behind 18 Different Unions}

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/02/evil-...
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1099817 Mar 18, 2014
Murdock75 wrote:
<quoted text>Nea,Aft and Barry is now socializing education with core classes. If your state does not teach Obamas courses, no fed $$$$$..so far,45 states took the bait.
Youz rawrking abouts this?

"While the standards set grade-specific goals, they do not define how the standards should be taught or which materials should be used to support students".....("read the standards" from the newest rendition of already existing "core standards" rewritten)

Oh, now that's just some clearly defined articulation of precision based formats on educational presentations and materials, isn't it.

Geez..that website kinder looks real simlar...kinder like some them there ACA web pages. Talk about stepping education DOWN yet another level even..yup,, dat oughter due it!)

How UNimpressive.

However, all that should be right about aligned with topix resident windbag of gutter hurls goober ghost and he air head duhhhhlly type level groupies.

No wonder a lot of REAL educators are complaining.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1099818 Mar 18, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When comparing Vladimir Putin alongside the Magic Negro,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Putin
it quickly becomes clear the the White House contains a boy from the projects while Moscow is run by an experienced leader
As an ex KGB Colonel, Putin has run the numbers and knows the consequences of his moves on Crimea.
The Boy Messiah can't count past 10.
America is living through an historical embarrassment at this moment.
For those who still worship this loser: "If you like your president, you can have him."
Nostrils Waxman

Prospect, CT

#1099819 Mar 18, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
its scary how personal you take Obama insults. Almost as if they were insulting your messiah.
That's it? That's all you got? Heheheheheh... game over...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1099821 Mar 18, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, Bush this, Bush that.
So, tell us again lying liberal, how is it that you are a conservative?
You Dems are such weasels. Lying POS.
Now go watch your movie, Hyime.
God am I glad I can sleep tonight knowing I am not a worthless liberal POS like you...
Hyime is "usmail'. LOL

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1099822 Mar 18, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
They're all over, dummy, everywhere. Stop clamoring for an aisle seat on the bus and you'll see them too.
Oh yea, there it is! I see it now. A little rusty, isn't it?

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1099823 Mar 18, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think you are dealing with...
‘{Evil’ Koch Brothers Rank #59 in Political Donations Behind 18 Different Unions}
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/02/evil-...
Hmmm. Citizens United comes to mind.

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1099824 Mar 18, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
For those who still worship this loser: "If you like your president, you can have him."
We'll take him over McCain or Romney any day.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1099825 Mar 18, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
its scary how personal you take Obama insults. Almost as if they were insulting your messiah.
Obama is the President of the United States of America. Unlike morons like you, many Patriots "take it personal" when idiots insult the POTUS.
Nostrils Waxman

Prospect, CT

#1099826 Mar 18, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I hesitate briefly to point out, we already have him. Your permission is not required. With that said, it's obvious he's trying not to muddy the waters for any person of color who might succeed him. It would be VASTLY preferable if he just took advantage of his high office to wipe away the voting power of the stoopid and intractable ( no names)... but I get it...

I'll never vote for another black president, it's too much work. While they're over there trying to enfranchise young men of color, us old tansters are left wondering, "What's in it for us?" On the other hand, what's the alternative? You?
Nostrils Waxman

Prospect, CT

#1099827 Mar 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll take him over McCain or Romney any day.
Hmmmm... I don't know what to do with you I confess? I need a hint...
Nostrils Waxman

Prospect, CT

#1099828 Mar 18, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is the President of the United States of America. Unlike morons like you, many Patriots "take it personal" when idiots insult the POTUS.
Drunk again I see... well, who am I to call the toilet black?
Nostrils Waxman

Prospect, CT

#1099829 Mar 18, 2014
If I ever have to look at a presidential candidate again and try and forget she's black or... a man... wait! an epiphany! I don't! The system doesn't work. It works for no one. However, the system of "tribes" DOES work. My tribe is northern European, Scandinavian in fact. How about yours? I frankly no longer care about how blacks or mexicans or somalis have suffered... I don't care. My only interest at this point is trout. Yer either for us or against us... you probably should avoid celebrating because I'm nearly ready to exercise my ultimate solution...
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1099830 Mar 18, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no way the IRS could have enforced the penalty when Obama was still stomping his feet saying "I will not negotiate! I will not negotiate!"
This was all just a farce. The joke's on you.
The joke's on your whinny posts.
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1099831 Mar 18, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
That settles it. You fall into the hopelessly gullible category.
That settles it. You fall into the hopelessly whinny post syndrome

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1099832 Mar 18, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm... I don't know what to do with you I confess? I need a hint...
Just don't place me under a pedestal.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1099833 Mar 18, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
If you just leave America, everyone wins all the way around!

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1099835 Mar 18, 2014
Nostrilis Waxpoopy wrote:
<quoted text>
Colorado was NEVER a 'Great State,' it was a place some clowns went to dig fer gold and who managed to wash away allll the soil in their search. I built a LOT of stuff there back in the day and fer fun I joined the Clear Creek County Sheriff's "Posse." Our noble job was to go down to the Red Man's Hall in Evergreen every Saturday afternoon, drink a ton of beer, and then ride out into the mountains to run the hippies out of the mine tunnels by firin' live rounds down the thousands of abandoned tunnels. What a lark, huh? We'd stagger out there and up onto our trusty mounts like so many Gary Coopers, and off we'd go... guns a-blazin', each of us a pathetic caricature of what boys will do left to their own devices... And here you are... suggesting that we were heroes and not yahoos... what mighty men ye are. Waht mighty men were we. America... is a joke. It always has been since we stole it away from the jokesters who fecked around in it before. Nothin' ever changes... Oh! And Nostrils is a feckin' coward from a dump tenement in East Hartford. I found him, bared my breast to him... and the best he could come up with is... "I didn't know you'd actually do it?" 16, I love you baby, I've managed to keep this happy buzz goin' for three days and I did it by imagining "Susan" was you... and then she'd start talking and finally I had to drown her.[kiss]
you're an idiot and a fool, please stay where ever you are, we don't want you here. Tell them Californians[libs] to stop coming here too.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1099836 Mar 18, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Does she ever research this stuff or just parrot Fox Propaganda Buzz Phrases?
The Stimulus Act pulled us back from the brink of full on Depression Abyss,(where the Republicans had left us) we imediatlly stopped hemoraging jobs and started building them and she claims the economy is hobbled by it.
Perhaps things would look better if 95% of the income gains over the last five years hadnt gone to the top 1% of the filthy wealthy.
Obama isnt the problem the Rich's Class Warfare against the Middle Class and the Poor is.
As long as Republican Teabagging Bootlickers in Congress continue to do the bidding of pigs like the Koch Brothers it will continue.
Not that you would ever get that through a Fox Cipher like Carol's skull.
Brainwash sometimes is permanent.
What's Il Douche lying about today?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Jefferson 1 hr Gooftha Gooftha 2
Bill and Hillary 1 hr Curly 14
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques in Ottawa 242,225
WHO'D have thunk it? 3 hr Art Vandalay 7
Maxwell street ghosts 6 hr LATEX Art 2
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 9 hr Art Mandalay 63
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 hr They cannot kill ... 11,008

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages