Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1097728 Mar 14, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are the questions again. You can answer the last question first, if it helps your case.
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
Why did Hillary Clinton lie to Congress, lie to the entire country, and lie to Ty Woods' father standing right in front of Ty Woods' casket?
What evidence did the White House or State Department have of any spontaneous demonstration that never happen that Obama lied about for two weeks?
Mindless regurgitation.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1097729 Mar 14, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they call themselves a militia doesn't make it so. There are some groups that call themselves the Son's of the Confederacy in some places. Militias are state paid and registered and subject to deployment by congress. They are regulated. Nothing to do with a gun parts manufacturer.
A clients list is none of the government's business unless there is probable cause criminal activity exists, in which case, the government uses that probable cause to seek a search warrant. If there is some sort of a connection, get a search warrant.
Why? Guns are a regulated industry. I don't see a problem with the list.

Yes, a true militia is regulated. But for idiots to own weapons and claim to be a militia group... well, that just doesn't fly.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1097730 Mar 14, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
hold a minute while i throw down a double shot of Scotch so i might be able to understand what you're trying to mumble.
though after a second look, i might need to burn one too.
You should also improve your ability to read above the "Dick and Jane" level. Research proves burning one inhibits your ability to improve your reading and comprehension skills.
Burn another one. Stay ignorant.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1097731 Mar 14, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"efforts does"??? Yeah, subject/verb agree must be a sign of brain damage...your sentence structure sucks too, but that's too much to take up right now.
You've found your niche. A needless position, to be sure, but one you're uniquely qualified for.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1097732 Mar 14, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Michelle Bachmann didn't make the accusation. A man who claims to be a former Palestinian terrorist made that accusation in an article. Bachmann thought that information should be checked out. This was during the time the administration was backing the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Look where that went.
The RINO McCain should be sent to the old folks home.
Read the article. Bachman ran with it. If Bachman assumed, that's her problem.

As I said, she could have lied but she still made the claim no matter how you try to slice and dice it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1097733 Mar 14, 2014
Not being George W. Bush is not a foreign policy. Not invading countries is not a foreign policy. Wishing to demonstrate your sophistication by announcing you are unencumbered by the false historical narratives of the past is not a foreign policy. Assuming the world will be nice if we're not militarist is not a foreign policy.

What is our foreign policy? Disliking global warming?

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1097734 Mar 14, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What a crock.
If a person already had good insurance, then likely the ACA will have no negative effect on them.
Uh, the new requirements made those good policies illegal or more expensive for employers, but you're not understanding the concept of government force and governance with the consent of the governed. It may not have effect on some, but it does for many others. So, who is more equal than others? Who are these elitists who determine what is best for me in this land of liberty? Hey, it rhymes!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1097735 Mar 14, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Help educate me and find where the Coast Guard is spelled out explicitly son.
Make it so the average person can understand... if it's not too complex for you!
I love this comedy channel!
“The Congress shall have Power To ...make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces....”

Article I, Section 8, Clause 14

You know as much about what's in the Constitution as Obama.
I just have to know. Why do you still pretend to believe Obama was a constitutional lawyer? It's obvious he, and you, don't have a clue what's written in the Constitution.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1097736 Mar 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ah....me OWS...sure.
outside of the fact that i always point out what useless fools the OWS crowd was...
you are always outside the facts, aren't you? and outside of all credibility being the lying scum you are...
find your mythical draft card yet? you know, it would be worth millions if you could find it...being that it is mythical...
the only thing worse than a tool, is a stupid tool...
Is that why you quit using forks?

Carlisle, PA

#1097737 Mar 14, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, I don't recall reading anything in the Constitution that authorizes the President to enact his own legislation.
Perhaps you can provide that text from the Constitution that gives the President the authority to write his own laws and set wages for everyone.
... well?
Obama did not set wages for everyone. You are a liar.

If Congress passing legislation in which it gives the executive branch leeway in enacting it (they all do), then the executive brach is acting within their authority when they make certain determinations.

If Congress does not like it, they can ether take it to court to determine if the President overstepped his authority or pass more precise legislation to basically overturning that order.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1097738 Mar 14, 2014
John Galt wrote:
wonder if Obama will redefine overtime rules so that Galt and others get paid for travel time....all those hours waiting around airports and getting home after midnight....
However, I do think you have a case. Waiting for planes and transportation while on the clock is considered working in my book. You're not on your own time, after all.

You could really make out here with overtime, Galt. Just claim the new decree wasn't clear. I think everyone who travels on the job should do the same.

Instead of Obama trying to overwhelm the system, let's turn the tables and overwhelm him instead.

(He does a good enough job turning the tables on himself, but this could really be fun...)
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1097739 Mar 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Because multiple same-sex partners could easily confuse adopted children. The long-term effects on children in just two same-sex relationships is not entirely clear yet - no matter how loving and nurturing a "male mother" or stable "female father" might be.
Even if this concern proves to be unfounded, concerns over multiple same-sex partners raising a child is a no brainer.
But you don't think that far ahead either and unintended consequences doesn't compute.
First you say that multiple same sex partners can confuse adopted children.

Then you say the effects are not clear.

then you say it's a no brainer.

You make absolutely no sense Lois. Where are the guarantees that all children of two parent heterosexual parents are totally well adjusted?
At best parenthood is a crap shoot; people do the best they can and some of the most well intentioned families can end up with a psychopath killer for a child.

There's a sentencing hearing for Tyler Handley in Pt. St. Lucie this week; he bludgeoned his parents to death with an ax so he could have a party; the partygoers didn't know his parents were in the bedroom dead.
Adam Lanza was from an affluent two parent family; he turned into a mass murderer.

You just assume that being raised by gay parents is counterproductive to children; I call bullshyt, on the contrary, they probably would be more doting parents than straight people.

Look how many children are in fostercare that are unwanted? I say, let gay adoption be available everywhere; it's certainly better than fostercare.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1097740 Mar 14, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, where's that newly elected president now?
I can't figure you people out.

You hated having a MB president in Egypt and blamed Obama for it....

... now you're laughing that they can't find one?

Talk about confused...
dem

United States

#1097741 Mar 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Now I know Lily is going to have a meltdown because she'll ignore what I said about adopted children in a two-partner same-sex relationship being a possible unfounded concern and won't address the very real concern of multiple same-sex partners taking turns trying to be multiple parents to very possibly confused adopted children.

Could be wrong.
Have you ever been right?
dem

United States

#1097742 Mar 14, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Normal is being in the norm, moron. You clowns have a habit of changing the definition of a commonly used word to make it seem acceptable.

You should learn the difference between "normal" and "natural".

Heterosexuality is mornal. Homosexuality is natural. This is analogous to the fact that spinal bifida is not normal, however it is naturally occurring.

You don't have a clue about how uneducated you are, do you? Well, that's something else you have in common with Obama.
Tell us again how it was all a big sneaky trick, you lying jagoff
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1097743 Mar 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
He never thinks that far ahead...when flying by the seat of one's pants, one never does.
lol! And this is one area where you certainly are an experienced expert son!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1097744 Mar 14, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"efforts does"??? Yeah, subject/verb agree must be a sign of brain damage...your sentence structure sucks too, but that's too much to take up right now.
He's probably suffering from cat scratch fever or something. BTW, did you hear that Billo went on a rampage about Beyonces new video? He's a total moron.

Carlisle, PA

#1097745 Mar 14, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who understands statistics and can define "norm" can easily define "normal", you moron. That's where the word "normal" came from, idiot.
... I actually intentionally used the word "normal" to get some ignorant fish like you to hit what is an obvious lure with hooks hanging all over it to any rationally thinking person. Getting you to demonstrate your obvious ignorance just isn't a challenge anymore. You do it habitually.... t'was a normal day.
You should go back to those clowns that told you they educated you and get your money back.
So, if most people are white ( you say normal), then it is OK to write laws from which only white people benefit?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1097746 Mar 14, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's some funny chit.
Is that your keyboard cuzzin posting from Murrieta? Seems that you're both fixated on the same subjects.
what is funny about the fact that many people work lots of hours for which they are never compensated, and yet major lawsuits result from complaints about working through a 15-minute break????.....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1097747 Mar 14, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Normal is being in the norm, moron. You clowns have a habit of changing the definition of a commonly used word to make it seem acceptable.
You should learn the difference between "normal" and "natural".
Heterosexuality is mornal. Homosexuality is natural. This is analogous to the fact that spinal bifida is not normal, however it is naturally occurring.
You don't have a clue about how uneducated you are, do you? Well, that's something else you have in common with Obama.
the mind of an indoctrinated reich wing dweeb!

you certainly represent the lowest common denominator....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Dale 184,810
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min GayleWood 51,339
Mother Punished For Not Agreeing To Drive Kids... 26 min Phaedra 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,095
Abby 2-28-15 1 hr Kuuipo 2
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Gary Seven 75
Ask Amy 2-28-15 1 hr Kuuipo 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future