Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1563963 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1098447 Mar 15, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Grey Ghost: another voice from the darkness, weeping and gnashing of teeth.
But, in your case, those teeth are removable. You do it for your boyfriends.
do you think Ghost knows anything about the "gnashing of teeth"?
that dudes going to end up in Hell.....
Burn Baby Burn

Alliance, OH

#1098448 Mar 15, 2014
Sorry 'Bout That

I'm burning my last bridge with Obama...

http://youtu.be/VIMnIh10po0
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1098449 Mar 15, 2014
killtaker wrote:
Fishing.....
"Chevrolet Recalls 22,000 Corvettes Because Roof Could Fly Off"
http://wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/12/31/ch...
Vettes are overrated pieces of plastic junk.
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1098450 Mar 15, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok,
Why the Hatred towards Jewish people?
Amazing how the left can show overt hatred toward Jews (and especially Israel,) yet a clear majority vote democrat.

Maybe they're not as smart as we're led to believe?
forks_make_us_fa t

Chicago, IL

#1098451 Mar 15, 2014
killtaker wrote:
Fishing.....
"Chevrolet Recalls 22,000 Corvettes Because Roof Could Fly Off"
http://wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/12/31/ch...
I know what you mean about fishing for bottom feeders, lady. You're easy.

Location hidden

#1098452 Mar 15, 2014
Vote Democrat for more of this...

Punish those >rich< people....

"Real Disposable Income Plummets Most In 40 Years"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-01-31/wtf-...

Location hidden

#1098453 Mar 15, 2014
forks_make_us_fa t wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean about fishing for bottom feeders, lady. You're easy.
I hate Corvettes and MMA....

Location hidden

#1098455 Mar 15, 2014
The question is can that idiot in Colorado stay awake long enough....
forks_make_us_fa t

Chicago, IL

#1098456 Mar 15, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate Corvettes and MMA....
As much as an education?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1098457 Mar 15, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
An example of israeli azzholes:
A Palestinian elementary school was shut down last week after Israel's Civil Administration confiscated the vehicle used to transport teachers to it.
Teachers initially tried coming to the school, located in the Jinba cave village in the southern Hebron hills, by donkey, but this proved disruptive since they were often late.
On Sunday, the administration also confiscated the car of a veterinarian employed by the Palestinian Authority when he came to the village to vaccinate sheep. The vehicles were seized as part of a stepped-up enforcement campaign in Area C, the part of the West Bank under full Israeli control.
The Civil Administration also issued a demolition order against the school, though residents have no access to any other school: The nearest is in Yatta, 20 kilometers away.
In addition, it ordered an access road, tents, mud huts, sheepfolds and solar energy facilities razed, reinstating demolition orders frozen by agreement with the state prosecution in 2007."
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense...
Hee, Hee, Hee.....funny stuff, alright!

If I were Jewish and living in Israel, I would be on constant lookout for Allah's Pigs, too.

Shaar HaNegev school bus attack: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaar_HaNegev_sc...

Avivim school bus massacre: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avivim_school_bu...

Israel Strikes Back After a School Bus Is Bombed: http://www.nytimes.com/2000/11/21/world/israe...

Recall the Munich massacre? How about the recent gunning down of Jewish school kids in France?

I have read often about how Allah's Pigs will fire missiles into Israel from the rooftops of apartments in Lebanon and then run. When the Israelis return fire demolishing those apartments, the Pigs will point to the dead women and children inside of those apartments telling Western Media sources that Israelis are killing women and children.

YouTube is full of videos showing Palestinians crying over their dead compatriots killed by Israeli missiles and gunfire - and seconds later, the "dead" Palestinian gets up off the stretcher and walks into a bar laughing. Western Media is a dupe for Allah's Pigs

You are either a Black Muslim racist propagandist or just another useful idiot for the Magic Negro and his Dark Side forces.
forks_make_us_fa t

Chicago, IL

#1098458 Mar 15, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing how the left can show overt hatred toward Jews (and especially Israel,) yet a clear majority vote democrat.
Maybe they're not as smart as we're led to believe?
The Jews you mean?

Location hidden

#1098460 Mar 15, 2014
<quoted text>
The Jews you mean?
No,
he meant Corvettes...
forks_make_us_fa t

Chicago, IL

#1098461 Mar 15, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, Hee, Hee.....funny stuff, alright!
If I were Jewish and living in Israel, I would be on constant lookout for Allah's Pigs, too.
Shaar HaNegev school bus attack: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaar_HaNegev_sc...
Avivim school bus massacre: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avivim_school_bu...
Israel Strikes Back After a School Bus Is Bombed: http://www.nytimes.com/2000/11/21/world/israe...
Recall the Munich massacre? How about the recent gunning down of Jewish school kids in France?
I have read often about how Allah's Pigs will fire missiles into Israel from the rooftops of apartments in Lebanon and then run. When the Israelis return fire demolishing those apartments, the Pigs will point to the dead women and children inside of those apartments telling Western Media sources that Israelis are killing women and children.
YouTube is full of videos showing Palestinians crying over their dead compatriots killed by Israeli missiles and gunfire - and seconds later, the "dead" Palestinian gets up off the stretcher and walks into a bar laughing. Western Media is a dupe for Allah's Pigs
You are either a Black Muslim racist propagandist or just another useful idiot for the Magic Negro and his Dark Side forces.
How ya doing little old lady?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1098462 Mar 15, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
do you think Ghost knows anything about the "gnashing of teeth"?
that dudes going to end up in Hell.....
gnashing of teeth? Well....probably not. But he sure the hell knows how to bang his gums loudly.

When he gets to Hell, he'll add to their torment down there by trying to sell NuWave Ovens.

Location hidden

#1098463 Mar 15, 2014
<quoted text>
As much as an education?
\

you don't have an education.....what you have is a very thick skull...
and a very empty space inside it...

No university would allow a dumazz like you inside..

unless it was to mop and sweep the floors.....
forks_make_us_fa t

Chicago, IL

#1098464 Mar 15, 2014
Dumb white people When it comes to climate change denial, not all human beings are created equal. As a recent study shows, conservative white males are less likely to believe in climate change.

"It's not surprising," said Aaron McCright, sociology professor at Michigan State University, who is a white male himself. But anecdotal evidence is not scientific, he said. "You really don't know what's going on until you crunch the numbers and find out."

Besides the trend amongst skeptics, the study also found that conservative white men who self-report a high understanding of global warming -- dubbed "confident" conservative males -- are even more likely to express climate change denial.

McCright's study, "Cool dudes: The denial of climate change among conservative white males in the United States," was published online in July and printed in the October 2011 issue of Global Environmental Change, which ranks first out of 77 journals on environmental studies.

The study has created somewhat of a buzz, said Riley Dunlap, co-author and professor of sociology at Oklahoma State University. The paper was well received in academic circles, but he admitted he was concerned about a backlash from the conservative movement. While there have not been any major outcries, the study appears to have raised a few temperatures in Chicago.
forks_make_us_fa t

Chicago, IL

#1098465 Mar 15, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
No,
he meant Corvettes...
Not that you're obsessing
forks_make_us_fa t

Chicago, IL

#1098467 Mar 15, 2014
1. Climate costs must be balanced against jobs and the economy

This is Big Oil’s favorite argument. In fact, the only “jobs and economy” the oil industry cares about are their own hundreds of thousands of jobs, over $100 billion in annual profits and trillions in revenues the last decade. Diamond warns: environmental solutions are not a “luxury” with just a cash outflow.“This one-liner puts the truth exactly backwards.... Environmental messes cost us huge sums of money both in the short run and in the long run” and “cleaning up or preventing those messes saves us huge sums in the long run, and often in the short run as well.”

Location hidden

#1098468 Mar 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Not that you're obsessing
now.....I am way beyond that....

can you conjugate a vowel?

Location hidden

#1098469 Mar 15, 2014
Dumb white people When it comes to climate change denial, not all human beings are created equal. As a recent study shows, conservative white males are less likely to believe in climate change.
"It's not surprising," said Aaron McCright, sociology professor at Michigan State University, who is a white male himself. But anecdotal evidence is not scientific, he said. "You really don't know what's going on until you crunch the numbers and find out."
Besides the trend amongst skeptics, the study also found that conservative white men who self-report a high understanding of global warming -- dubbed "confident" conservative males -- are even more likely to express climate change denial.
McCright's study, "Cool dudes: The denial of climate change among conservative white males in the United States," was published online in July and printed in the October 2011 issue of Global Environmental Change, which ranks first out of 77 journals on environmental studies.
The study has created somewhat of a buzz, said Riley Dunlap, co-author and professor of sociology at Oklahoma State University. The paper was well received in academic circles, but he admitted he was concerned about a backlash from the conservative movement. While there have not been any major outcries, the study appears to have raised a few temperatures in Chicago.
so that makes u a gig a boo.....?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Kopekletepe 242,231
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 11,013
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 hr Belleforche 52,055
Maxwell street ghosts 8 hr Anonymous 3
I'm Johnny towing 8 hr Anonymous 1
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 8 hr Anonymous 67
Spanx-they're for me. 18 hr Stinky Rahm 4

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages