Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1346809 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1097415 Mar 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>realtime just showed he has the brains of a 6th grader...as usual.
Realtime one of the smartest posters on here, and is also very informed on most subjects. I have great respect for the man.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1097416 Mar 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>realtime just showed he has the brains of a 6th grader...as usual.
An 6th grader who's heard of Doppler and can spell geostationary.
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1097417 Mar 13, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
God am I glad I can sleep tonight knowing I'm not a moronic Obama voting Commie DemoKraut worthless POS who votes to steal prosperity from future generations. These NAZI Obama voting idiots are proud to have voted for the Liar of the Year!
Yup. You're just a oathetic loser with no life but for posting the same crap over and over again 24/7 on Topix.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1097418 Mar 13, 2014
Homer wrote:
Homer doing a study to see if we can get to the root cause of righting stupidity. Can I get some assistance from you good folks?
for real stupidity I'd suggest your mirror.

“you know i know”

denver

#1097419 Mar 13, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Payday....
"George Zimmerman's parents sue Roseanne Barr over tweets"
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/12/showbiz/george-...
Good for them, she's a vile, disgusting, hideous, corn fed porker.

“you know i know”

denver

#1097420 Mar 13, 2014
Homer wrote:
Has Flack ever posted anything from a respectable source? You know non-far rightwing. Day after day same rightwing crapola.
stuffing yourself daily with food stamp Twinkies has addled what little brain you were born with.

“you know i know”

denver

#1097421 Mar 13, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
Gee...anyone notice the Jolly win in Florida was ignored by ABC, NBC, CBS network nightly news broadcasts AND those same network's morning news shows today?
Think if Sink won that would have been the case?
I would have if i ever watched them, however i prefer to get all the news, not just slanted and biased BS..
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1097422 Mar 13, 2014
Bush Derangement Syndrome:
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
2009 was Bush's budget, you idiot.
The deficit has been cut in half.
WWhat's wrong with that?
What is the last GOP admin. that presided over halving the annual deficit?
Oh, right. The GOP always grows the deficit.

“you know i know”

denver

#1097423 Mar 13, 2014
flack wrote:
THOMASVILLE, N.C.– A Davidson County family is wondering how their energy bill has more than doubled.
Duke Energy says it’s because of the cold weather, but Debra Richenberg and her family aren’t buying it.
Richenberg lives in Thomasville with her daughter and son-in-law and she says they budget their money like any family.
She said they were shocked when they got a nearly $1,000 Duke Energy bill, which they said was just for two months.
Richenberg said they’re now trying to figure out how to pay it.
She said they are used to paying around $170 a month for power. So when they got a $971 bill for the past two months, they said they were beyond shocked.
Duke Energy said the extremely cold weather has caused power bills to go up. Richenberg says she understands it has been cold, but does not understand why her bill is so high.
Duke Energy says a lot of customers have seen higher bills and there are smaller things people can do to save money.
Richenberg says her family has talked with Duke Energy and wants to make sure their bill is correct and not a mistake.
Duke Energy said they had service areas that set records for winter energy use including the Carolinas, Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky.
Il Douche did promise higher energy bills, may be the only promise he's kept.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1097424 Mar 13, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime one of the smartest posters on here, and is also very informed on most subjects. I have great respect for the man.
Compared to Hyime/WoodPrick, Realtime is a decent smart soul. We may toy with each other, but the Woodticker is just 'pure' moronic sickness.

“you know i know”

denver

#1097425 Mar 13, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Besides the fact that his first order of business upon taking office was saving the economy with the Stimulus which she conveniently chooses to ignore. The Healthcare Reform law wasn't passed until over a year later, hardly a first order of business.
Saving the economy? For the 1% er's? Are all fat guys as funny as you?

“you know i know”

denver

#1097426 Mar 13, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>There has to be a way to blame Obama for this.
See above, Gordo.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1097427 Mar 13, 2014
Why on Earth would anyone NEED a gun...

"Police: 3 who attacked couple went to wrong home"

https://news.yahoo.com/police-3-attacked-coup...

“you know i know”

denver

#1097428 Mar 13, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama used to be all for smoking. For all we know, he still is. And you want to ban eggs and biscuits too? You don't think liberals eat eggs and biscuits?
Let me hear you say "hypocrite".
The portly troll Homer prefers twinkies, bought on an EBT card.

“you know i know”

denver

#1097430 Mar 13, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! My lilttle idiot, I read the article a couple of years ago.
You're only finding it now?
Perhaps you can go look at the other articles the hired gun has written.
You're such a pliable, non thinking idiot son.
Prove it, if your job down at the docks leaves you any time. Anchors away!

“you know i know”

denver

#1097431 Mar 13, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
2009 was Bush's budget, you idiot.
The deficit has been cut in half.
WWhat's wrong with that?
What is the last GOP admin. that presided over halving the annual deficit?
Oh, right. The GOP always grows the deficit.
Typical spoon fed drooling drone, Il Douche raises the deficit over a trillion dollars and now you brag he's cut it in half?

Let me know when he get's it down to under $400 billion. My prediction? he won't.

Seen any of those jobs he promised?
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1097432 Mar 13, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Like slavery.
Good one!

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1097434 Mar 13, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You worked for 1/2 hour to come up with this nonsense. You most certainly are an Obama voter, for sure!
Now go fly your satellite libtardulant.
Unlike you, I don't sit on Topix you moron. I multi-task and am busy doing other things. The only "nonsense" is the tripe put out by conservative media that you people parrot as truth.

Referring to Major General Darryl Roberson's testimony as "nonsense" is what I have come to expect of rethugs. You have no respect for the military.

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1097435 Mar 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I don't sit on Topix you moron. I multi-task and am busy doing other things. The only "nonsense" is the tripe put out by conservative media that you people parrot as truth.
Prove that the ¨tripe¨ put out by the liberal media is any more true than what is reported by the conservative media.

You can't.

There are several versions of the ¨truth¨, yet you choose to believe the side that won the LIE OF THE YEAR award.

Why is that?

“you know i know”

denver

#1097436 Mar 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Referring to Major General Darryl Roberson's testimony as "nonsense" is what I have come to expect of rethugs. You have no respect for the military.
I guess you've forgotten General Betrayus? Of course you have. You're so easy, the biggest punching bag on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Dr Guru 207,524
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 57,267
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 7,298
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr Red_Forman 608
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr Red_Forman 1,581
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr Red_Forman 5,642
NO corkscrew, open win bottle. 6 hr POS Gone 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages