Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1383808 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1097350 Mar 13, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The US has satellite technology that is beyond what most can comprehend. We have orbiting ones, stationary ones, and orbiting ones that can be steered around when needed. We've had this conversation on this thread many times before__there are no secrets except in rightie tightie world. Oh, and we've had various versions of aircraft surveillance and recently several types of drones.No secrets.
stationary ones have to be 25,000 miles up or so...
yes, we do have them, but we don't have cameras that good.

changing an satellites orbit is a major deal...they only have so much fuel and refueling is not an option, so it is rarely done.

do try to keep up, dear...
Dirk Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1097351 Mar 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. That explains why he is dumber than sh*t.
I just love you... I have all the necessary accoutrements to do that... life is short... I'm not... c'mon and just just kiss me... we don't need these people...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1097352 Mar 13, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
4th amendment, dad.
The National Guard is regulated.
Sorry son. If you read the post I responded to, it was a company that refused to turn over information to the ATF regarding their client list. This was followed by the 2A as support.

That said, I agree the National Guard has replaced the militia, though the USSC has allowed non regulated militias to exist.

One of those compromises of life.....
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1097353 Mar 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>stationary ones have to be 25,000 miles up or so...
yes, we do have them, but we don't have cameras that good.
changing an satellites orbit is a major deal...they only have so much fuel and refueling is not an option, so it is rarely done.
do try to keep up, dear...
My bet on finding the missing Malay aircraft is to watch the US Navy. You assume everyone is as fkn common as you are.

Cameras LMAO.

Maybe you should take up posting with the thread idiots__Flack, Carol and such or just stay over on that sht thread with your butt pals MD and DB.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1097354 Mar 13, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Nosey bitch huh. I still have my home there and have been back a number of times, but I like it here much better than in California. Have you ever been outside the city limits or are you confined to your room? I have a beautiful home here in the Jefferson National Forest along with 86 acres with a pond which I had stocked last year. I love it here i'm ten miles out of the nearest town, plenty of hunting and fishing. So adjust your bib and envy on Methuselah.
Baawwaaahhh!!!!

No, I have never been "confined" like you, liar on your "glorious vacation".

What a frikkin lowlife you are.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1097355 Mar 13, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one. lol
At least he can spell Eed. You can't!

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1097356 Mar 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>we redirected one of our drones to the area, not a satellite.
I stand corrected.
dem

United States

#1097357 Mar 13, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>My bet on finding the missing Malay aircraft is to watch the US Navy. You assume everyone is as fkn common as you are.

Cameras LMAO.

Maybe you should take up posting with the thread idiots__Flack, Carol and such or just stay over on that sht thread with your butt pals MD and DB.
Looks to me like he cherry picked a few sentences from somewhere in hopes he could fool someone into believing they were his thoughts.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1097359 Mar 13, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
No, I have never been "confined" like you, liar on your "glorious vacation".
What a frikkin lowlife you are.
The vacation part is just a figment of your imagination cornpone, I live here when I choose and I live in California when I choose. Unlike your being confined to the home. You really are jealous of others aren't you? Eat your fat azz off you senile old goat.Envy must be a terrible thing.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1097360 Mar 13, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Flashback to 2008......
WAXMAN THE LURKIN TEATARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are with actual proof of what a psychotic POS you are. The more things change the more they stay the same, hm STALKER. Same azzhole different ids. There's plenty more where these came from as well as your Billy Cartah responses in other peoples posts.
Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote:
<quoted text> So Waxman, you were trolling the internet looking for her out of concern? Forgive me, I misunderstood. Is that why all your posts on that particular subject were removed? And then some? What you are doing is called backpedaling. Do it till your hearts content. Doesn't change it. It's called stalking and you were doing it. Twenty some odd posts aren't removed because they are posts or concern.
<quoted text> Your intentions seem admirable but it's odd that you seem to be the only one that trolled the internet looking and trying to find information about who she is. And then posted it for all to see. Was that one of your alter egos that did that ? Temporary lapse of reason? So much for concern. And dignity.
<quoted text> Tell it to Topix Moderators as they are the ones who removed your posts not I. Seems they know not how to think as well.
sunnycali wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't just some posts that were removed. It was the whole shebang - the entire Waxman persona. Along with a bonus? Seems Mr. Wormer has left the room as well.
Let's see. Naive? Yep. Better than spending time stalking, harassing, denigrating, and not having a single point of view other than hate.
I would bet that jaundiced eyeballs are now fully focused on his remaining self.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being obsessed Kathy. I found you dumpy and stupid. I really have no interest in conversing with you. Sorry, but I'm not really interested in you.
sunnycali wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie - if that was you showing no interest then what do you do when you're interested? Most of those deleted posts were directed at me (which I couldn't understand because I'm not all that important).
Have you left yet?
sunnycali wrote:
<quoted text> Obviously a disturbed individual. He's been at this stalking business over a week now. Can't imagine what his agenda is. Changing his name,,frenzied post judging, judging his own posts and stalking women posters on this forum. Not good. How many times has he said he was leaving now? Just can't tear himself away. Compulsive stalker . Claims to be a history buff!!!
Thanks Not Surprized,, for pointing out just what a lowlife twofaced hypocrite Nose Wax really is..Hell everyone knows that fool has no life but on here. He contributes absolutely nothing to any conversation/ Actually idiots like him are the best friends the dems have.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1097361 Mar 13, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Marrying cousins is nothing new; the royal families prefer it to keep bloodlines pure. Who cares if gays wish to marry? Only you control freak Christians who are only united like a gang of rabid dogs when going against the rights of others.
Gay marriage will be a boom to the economy in more ways than you can imagine.
I could care less if someone want's several spouses, why do you?
Why don't you mind your own damn business? Leave people alone and stop thinking your way is the right way.
Longstanding traditional values are traditional for a reason. Some things haven't changed for a reason and shouldn't change. Marriage and the definition of marriage is one of them.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1097363 Mar 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected.
You stand corrected when the idiot wooddick says something?

You lefties said there was no time to get an FA-18 with external fuel tanks from the base in Italy to Benghazi. We all know there was a stand down.

What good is a drone three days after the fact?

For you to even think a satellite would "move" there shows you are a liberal Obama voter. Then to simply trust WoodDick is amazing. WoodDick is just as clueless about the subject as you are.

<shaking head>

It's no wonder Obama was elected.

St. Croix valley

#1097364 Mar 13, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>My bet on finding the missing Malay aircraft is to watch the US Navy. You assume everyone is as fkn common as you are.
Cameras LMAO.
yeah...cameras.

sorry you are such a fool...hell, no i'm not...i laugh at your ignorance.

St. Croix valley

#1097365 Mar 13, 2014
Realtime wrote:
Cameras LMAO.
is this your way of saying you know absolutely nothing about satellites and were just tossing out bullshit you didn't really understand before, as you usually do?
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1097366 Mar 13, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
The vacation part is just a figment of your imagination cornpone, I live here when I choose and I live in California when I choose. Unlike your being confined to the home. You really are jealous of others aren't you? Eat your fat azz off you senile old goat.Envy must be a terrible thing.
Grey Ghost: "I'm going on a glorious vacation to the East Coast!"

Typical sleazebag lying DemKKK-RAT!

The other night, you claimed you always lived on the east cost, azzwhoollle...

Baawwaaahhh!!!!
dem

United States

#1097367 Mar 13, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>Longstanding traditional values are traditional for a reason. Some things haven't changed for a reason and shouldn't change. Marriage and the definition of marriage is one of them.
Like slavery.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1097368 Mar 13, 2014
Sure am glad the DemoCommie in Congress pulled an all-nighter warning us about Glow Bull Warming.

We are due for a record cold since 1958 tonight where I am.

Democrats live on the Moon. Lying sleazebags.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1097369 Mar 13, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Like slavery.
Like stupidity.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1097370 Mar 13, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, you people keep quoting this San Jose hired gun.
It really points to your inability to do any thinking.
try actually reading it and stop sounding like a fool.

dems own it 100%, troll.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1097371 Mar 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah...cameras.
sorry you are such a fool...hell, no i'm not...i laugh at your ignorance.
Realtime is smarter than you nutjob.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min The Donald_ 59,535
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Dr Guru 214,574
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 44 min SweLL GirL 8,452
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,446
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr GEORGIA 6,177
News Leaders pleading for peace in Chicago after wav... 2 hr bozo 2
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr boundary painter 8,470
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 hr Sublime1 102,044
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages