Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1460433 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1097521 Mar 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
- Harry Reid was right. Many of those stories about sick Americans losing their health insurance were lies made up by conservative media.
- The exemptions and delays to Obamacare ARE above board and totally within the duties assigned to him under the Constitution.
- Issa's court is a Kangaroo Court where truth is secondary to finding fault with Obama. Issa and his court deserve to be shunned.
Harry Reid is a well known liar, as is Il Douche. Reid has no proof and neither do you.

Libs are so gullible.

“you know i know”

denver

#1097522 Mar 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Michelle Bachmman is so stupid she believed Moonbat's allegation and took it a step further by writing a letter to the State Department putting forth the allegation and asking for an investigation. The allegation was never proven because it was bogus. Just like all Rethug conspiracy theories.
Here's a guy who is really stupid and uneducated:

Il Duce speaks and blunders:

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman"
"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith,"

"I'm here with the Girardo family here in St. Louis." --speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008

"Let me introduce to you the next President -- the next Vice President of the United States of America, Joe Biden." --slipping up while introducing Joe Biden at their first joint campaign rally, Springfield, Illinois, Aug. 23, 2008

"Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee -- which is my committee -- a bill to call for divestment from Iran as way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon." --referring to a committee he is not on, Sderot, Israel, July 23, 2008

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon (Watch video clip)

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

I could go on, but i think you should get the gist, he can barely talk w/o his trusty teleprompter.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1097523 Mar 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
police need to treat citizens with respect, instead of demanding absolute obedience to their commands, no matter how unwarranted....
News Flash: If someone doesn't demonstrate respect to a police officer, he certainly isn't going to get respect in return.

“you know i know”

denver

#1097524 Mar 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations President Obama!
Violent Crime:
"All of the offenses in the violent crime category—murder and non-negligent manslaughter, forcible rape, aggravated assault, and robbery—showed decreases when data from the first six months of 2013 were compared with data from the first six months of 2012. The number of murders declined 6.9 percent, the number of forcible rapes declined 10.6 percent, aggravated assaults decreased 6.6 percent, and robbery offenses decreased 1.8 percent.
Violent crime decreased in all city groupings in the first six months of 2013 when compared to figures for the same period in 2012. The largest decrease, 9.2 percent, was noted in cities with fewer than 10,000 in population.
Violent crime decreased 10.5 percent in nonmetropolitan counties and 3.6 percent in metropolitan counties.
Violent crime decreased in each of the nation’s four regions. The largest decrease, 7.4 percent, was noted in the Midwest, followed by 5.9 percent in the South, 4.3 percent in the Northeast, and 3.7 percent in the West."
http://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releas...
Il Douche had nothing to do with it, since his election racist hate crimes by blacks have increased. The coward has said nothing about the knockout "game" by his "sons".
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1097525 Mar 13, 2014
just another leftwing slacker kid....

http://nypost.com/2014/03/13/jeffrey-corzine-...

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1097526 Mar 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You, Madam, have a head made of solidified silicate matter, to expect that the CIC and the Sec. of state were kept in the dark for over 2 weeks defies credulity, logic and common sense. Those people worked for the afore mentioned executives, they knew what happened almost immediately and lied about it for political gain, wise up.
Of course Il Douche's punchline is "I didn't know, no one told me".
I have been the man in charge before, i knew everything and I knew it right away.
Americans died
Il Douche and hillary lied.
You really have no clue how an investigation works do you? You fit right in with Issa. He doesn't understand that you don't jump to conclusions either.

CIA's Analytic Line Review..." as a standard practice, we do not base analysis on e-mails and other informal communications from the field because such accounts often change when formalized as disseminated intelligence reports."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1097527 Mar 13, 2014
Obama educated on drugs by an expert.....

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/patrick...

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1097528 Mar 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
just another leftwing slacker kid....
http://nypost.com/2014/03/13/jeffrey-corzine-...
Where's the money, Corzine?

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1097529 Mar 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Reid is a well known liar, as is Il Douche. Reid has no proof and neither do you.
Libs are so gullible.
What about the woman who claimed that her insurance went up by $700 a month without divulging that all she and her husband had before was a $10,000 deductible catastrophic health insurance policy; she was offered a lower priced policy AND they refused to purchase insurance from the exchanges. One example of many.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2014/jan/30/...

“you know i know”

denver

#1097530 Mar 13, 2014
Why does Il Douche never forget?
Because nobody ever tells him anything!

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1097531 Mar 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a guy who is really stupid and uneducated:
Il Duce speaks and blunders:
"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011
"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011
"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman"
"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009
It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009
"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith,"
"I'm here with the Girardo family here in St. Louis." --speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008
"Let me introduce to you the next President -- the next Vice President of the United States of America, Joe Biden." --slipping up while introducing Joe Biden at their first joint campaign rally, Springfield, Illinois, Aug. 23, 2008
"Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee -- which is my committee -- a bill to call for divestment from Iran as way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon." --referring to a committee he is not on, Sderot, Israel, July 23, 2008
"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008
"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."
"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon (Watch video clip)
"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people
I could go on, but i think you should get the gist, he can barely talk w/o his trusty teleprompter.
You don't really want to go there. Nobody blundered like Bushy boy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1097532 Mar 13, 2014
just one more example of Gestapo behavior by police....

Galt could post thousands of these.....

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/03/12/land...

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1097533 Mar 13, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
They caught a guy suc king co ck in an airport restroom and SURPRISE he was Larry Craig a republican.
A definite surprise seeing how most pole smokers are, well, you know, dem.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1097534 Mar 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
News Flash: If someone doesn't demonstrate respect to a police officer, he certainly isn't going to get respect in return.
personal respect is not the issue, just respect for civil rights....

cops have no right to order an individual to do anything without some probable cause....

so, just tell them to f*ck off and then sue when they beat you....

cops are not above the law....

“you know i know”

denver

#1097535 Mar 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have no clue how an investigation works do you? You fit right in with Issa. He doesn't understand that you don't jump to conclusions either.
CIA's Analytic Line Review..." as a standard practice, we do not base analysis on e-mails and other informal communications from the field because such accounts often change when formalized as disseminated intelligence reports."
You really have no clue how our government works, do you?

Americans died

Il Douche lied.

It's that simple.

The assistant to the ambassador knew instantly what had happened and he told his superiors, which lead directly to Hillary and Il Douche.

Midnight In Benghazi - What Really Happened ...- JoshuaPundit
joshuapundit.blogspot.com/2013/.../midnight-i... ;
May 21, 2013 - The recent Benghazi hearings before the House Oversight Committee ... that tells exactly what happened in Benghazi, to make it easier to follow.... of Greg Hicks, a career diplomat and Ambassador Chris Steven's Deputy.

"What happened is that an American ambassador, Chris Stevens was stationed in the Benghazi consulate for some unknown reason, even though the British and the International Red Cross had already pulled their people out because it was too dangerous.

The blame for this lays with Hillary and Il Douche

" The consulate was left without adequate security, even though Ambassador Stevens begged for it"

Hillary and Il Douche again

"On September 11th, 2012, that consulate was attacked by al-Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood forces armed with heavy weapons from Libyan government arsenals that the attackers obtained thanks to American aid in overthrowing Libyan dictator Moamar Khaddaffi."

Il Douche and Hillary again

"Obama Slept and Hillary Lied
About how four Americans died"

"Among other things, Greg Hicks revealed that he called Hillary Clinton at 8PM EST that night to tell her that the consulate was under attack by al-Qaeda terrorists and that Ambassador Stevens was now missing.He called again at 9PM after he received a call from the then–Libyan prime minister, Abdurrahim el-Keib, informing him that Ansar al-Sharia had brought Stevens' mutilated body into a hospital and that the ambassador was dead. was dead. Hicks immediately called Washington. Secretary Clinton wasn't available..just not taking calls. And not only didn't she call Hicks back that evening, but she didn't bother getting in touch with him the following day. And President Obama? He dropped out very early in the proceedings, after he was briefed 5 PM EST by Leon Panetta. He had a campaign fundraiser to attend and decided to go to bed early."

Dereliction of duty by Hillary, Il Douche was hiding under his bed all night.

"It's important to remember the time frame here. The attack was spread over nine hours, and no one in Washington knew how long it was going to last. We're not talking about a game of basketball here, where the clock runs for a certain period and the action stops.The Obama Administration made a conscious decision not to get involved, so the nonsense peddled about 'not having security assets who could get there in time' is a despicable lie."

Case closed, Hillary and Il Douche left them to fend for themselves and die.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1097536 Mar 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the woman who claimed that her insurance went up by $700 a month without divulging that all she and her husband had before was a $10,000 deductible catastrophic health insurance policy; she was offered a lower priced policy AND they refused to purchase insurance from the exchanges. One example of many.
the old policy was a better deal.....

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1097537 Mar 13, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee claims Constitution is 400 years old.
Ms. Lee is a graduate of Yale University and the University of Virginia Law School.
The Magic Negro says that he's been to 57 States and looks forward to reaching the 58th.
He is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School.
Tell me again about the need for Affirmative Action in America.
It's no wonder that Asian Americans are seething.
I saw that. Talk about lame.

“you know i know”

denver

#1097538 Mar 13, 2014
This man was there, who to believe? Him or a already proven liar in the Oval Office?

Gregory Hicks: Benghazi and the Smearing of Chris Stevens - WSJ ...
online.wsj.com/.../SB1000142405270230430270..... ;
The Wall Street Journal
Jan 22, 2014 - In The Wall Street Journal, Gregory Hicks writes that shifting blame to our dead ambassador is wrong on the facts.

Benghazi Whistleblower Takes Another Stand:'Since Chris Cannot ...
www.theblaze.com/.../benghazi-whistleblower-t... ;
TheBlaze
Jan 23, 2014 -“Chris Stevens was not responsible for the reduction in security personnel,” Gregory Hicks, the former deputy chief of mission at the U.S....

Gregory Hicks: Lives Could Have Been Saved in Benghazi | Video ...
&#9658;&#9658;
www.realclearpolitics.com/.../grego...&#8... ;
RealClearPolitics
Sep 8, 2013
Greg Hicks was the Diplomat in Charge that night.... And the American staff in Benghazi and in Tripoli ...

Hicks has no reason to lie, Hillary and Il Douche do.

LIV libs and Il Douche apologizers are duped again.

“you know i know”

denver

#1097539 Mar 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
My quote from the ACA website was double what I would pay thru my wife's work, want to tell me how that's "affordable"?

Of course Harry Reid would say I made it up.

“you know i know”

denver

#1097540 Mar 13, 2014
If my wife and I would both have gotten health insurance from the ACA it would have been over $1700 a month, does that sound "affordable"?

Maybe to dopey Dave it does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Jacques Ottawa 231,237
last post wins! (Dec '10) 37 min They cannot kill ... 2,764
last post wins! (Apr '13) 38 min They cannot kill ... 1,977
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Burn Gas for Fun 62,366
Are democrats destroyed? 2 hr enter username 17
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Talkin To DaDouch... 7,967
Should TRUMP use this? 8 hr ITs TRUE USE IT 10

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages