Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1744797 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1097625 Mar 14, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Harry Reid was telling the truth about Mitt Romney not paying his fair share of taxers for the last 10 years. And Harry Reid was backed up by the man in the know John McCain who had access to Mitt Romney's tax returns when he was considering Romney as his running mate over Sarah Palin .
Nancy Pelosi is supplying Harry Balls Reid with little boys.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1097626 Mar 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
If a bakery owned by a Muslim or an Indian refused to provide services for gay weddings, would you still want to force them to do so?
Answer the question.
Yes, Carol, you're still stupidly trying to frame this as an anti Christian issue when it's an anti bigotry issue. No religion be it Christianity, Islam or any other faith or sect should discriminate based on religious bias.
You're an idiot Carol!
dem

United States

#1097627 Mar 14, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Here are the questions again. You can answer the last question first, if it helps your case.

Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
Why did Hillary Clinton lie to Congress, lie to the entire country, and lie to Ty Woods' father standing right in front of Ty Woods' casket?

What evidence did the White House or State Department have of any spontaneous demonstration that never happen that Obama lied about for two weeks?
So when a Russian who re arrives in my country a lil Harley riding commie sympathizer picks her up and do they immediately get her a green card or do they together fk her real husband?
dem

United States

#1097628 Mar 14, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Nancy Pelosi is supplying Harry Balls Reid with little boys.
Morning filthy lying racist Kkkhunt.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1097629 Mar 14, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Until Obama gave him fame, Alinsky had been relegated to young hippie revolutionaries and radical leftist anarchists, like Hillary Clinton. http://thedailytrumpet.blogspot.com/2011/04/h...
that would include the draft liars like you, huh?
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1097630 Mar 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
This was Obama's - and also Hillary's - grand "reset" strategy toward Russia. Kiss their communist butts, essentially, and just hope they like us again. Nevermind those countries who were disenfranchised by all their smooching.
Only in your hate warped delusional mind Carol.
dem

United States

#1097631 Mar 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why Fact Check gave him 4 Pinocchios?

Not only did tax experts say his claim was highly improbable but Reid made no effort to explain why his unnamed source would be credible.

There was no basis for his incendiary claim. Reid was criticized for "not holding himself to a higher standard of accuracy having a position of great authority in the U.S. Congress when making claims about political opponents".

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...

But that would be asking the impossible. Reid has no standards. Much less high ones.
Morning dumb carol. Any dumb sh it out of you today and I'll make you cry again.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1097632 Mar 14, 2014
Pelosi was given 3 (out of 4) Pinnochios for ignoring Obamacare reality.

http://www.nrcc.org/2013/07/12/wapo-gives-pel...

Here are 8 more unbelievable things Pelosi has said:

http://www.nrcc.org/2013/06/28/8-unbelievable...

So far, we have Reid and Obama with the longest noses (4 out of 4 Pinnochios) and Pelosi with the second longest.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1097633 Mar 14, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You are commie swine, sir, I post this for your benefit in a likely futile attempt to increase your knowledge:
Wealth rebounds — but mostly for the wealthy
By Rick Newman
12 hours ago
The Exchange
America is rich again — if you add up all the money. But a familiar, unhappy tale is playing out as the nation recovers the household wealth lost from 2007 to 2012.
The total amount of household net worth hit a new record of $80.7 trillion at the end of 2013, according to the Federal Reserve. That’s certainly better than the grueling declines that occurred during the twin housing and stock-market busts. But a deeper look at the numbers shows that the kind of wealth held primarily by the affluent — financial assets — has soared beyond prior levels, while the most common middle-class asset — home equity — is still far below prior highs
And how did it come about that the wealthiest Americans were able to keep more of their personal wealth or recover lost wealth in a economic downturn? Well, beginning in the early 1980's Ronald Reagan was elected President and immediately cut the marginal tax rate for the wealthiest Americans to 28%, fired the Air Traffic Controllers and crushed their Union, to give just two anti-Labor,anti-Middle Class policy examples--and Bush W when elected in 2000 by U S Supreme Court decree in Bush v. Gore ruling) immediately gave another whopping tax cut to the wealthiest Americans. And when President Obama ,in trying to be fair to the Middle Class, gives them a 2% payroll tax cut that added $120 million dollars to average workers expendable income (not even close to what a very small U S Corporations' CEO makes),Republicans raised holy hell and screamed that we can't afford it. Right. We could afford to spend over $1 Trillion dollars on George W Bush's two overseas wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, but we can't afford to give back to our own American workers a small tax cut?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1097634 Mar 14, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are the questions again. You can answer the last question first, if it helps your case.
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
Why did Hillary Clinton lie to Congress, lie to the entire country, and lie to Ty Woods' father standing right in front of Ty Woods' casket?
What evidence did the White House or State Department have of any spontaneous demonstration that never happen that Obama lied about for two weeks?
so is that all you got out of over a year of grave dancing? that the Obama admin has shitty PR? we all knew that before...

good waste of our tax dollars,there, grave dancers...
dem

United States

#1097635 Mar 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Pelosi was given 3 (out of 4) Pinnochios for ignoring Obamacare reality.

http://www.nrcc.org/2013/07/12/wapo-gives-pel...

Here are 8 more unbelievable things Pelosi has said:

http://www.nrcc.org/2013/06/28/8-unbelievable...

So far, we have Reid and Obama with the longest noses (4 out of 4 Pinnochios) and Pelosi with the second longest.
Who the fk are the NRCC?

Prevented this

#1097637 Mar 14, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Until Obama gave him fame, Alinsky had been relegated to young hippie revolutionaries and radical leftist anarchists, like Hillary Clinton. http://thedailytrumpet.blogspot.com/2011/04/h...
Alinsky started his first project of keeping the blacks down and voting for their oppressors, in the ghetto called Back of the Yards in Chicago. You know how well he succeeded? dem lives there now. Liberalism by Alinsky has went full circle, he screwed the pooch i.e. Labor unions. He made them greedy and unacceptable to the rest of society. Chicago will never rise out of the rubble for decades because they built their city on the greedy unions.
el cid 777

Scranton, PA

#1097638 Mar 14, 2014
Hi! It is another Friday...Again, I have nothing to say, but I will try.
The earth is moving right along...Shortly, a NEW AGE store is going
to open, in my home town, selling new age religious articles! I will go
to that store, when it opens, and see if they talk about space aliens.
I think space aliens is new age. If it is not about space aliens, I will not
go to that store anymore. We will see. I will not speak about the Russia/ Ukraine situation. Let them fight it out! I If The Ukraine uses
guerilla warfare, Russia will have it`s hands full! Russia has not been
in a war since ww2, so their troops are not experienced. Russia let
proxies fight their wars. I guess I commented on the coming Russo/
Ukraine War, didn`t I? I will give you something to put in the top browser line...Put in these words or ask this question...What is Jesus
Christ Sananda`s message for this date and put in the date...Then
click on "enter"....Jesus Christ is talking to us from Heaven using His
new last Name Sananda, which means "THE ASCENDED ONE"...
Enjoy!!! Love, el cid 777

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1097639 Mar 14, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how did chief republican corporatist anarchist Paul Ryan happen to have a copy of Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" sitting on his bookshelf next to his Ayn Rand novels collection ?

Prevented this

#1097640 Mar 14, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Carol, you're still stupidly trying to frame this as an anti Christian issue when it's an anti bigotry issue. No religion be it Christianity, Islam or any other faith or sect should discriminate based on religious bias.
You're an idiot Carol!
Hey you want to take a walk down Devon Ave in Chicago? let's see--you carry a bible and I will wear my Star of David, we will go in every store for two miles, and we will see how much you understand.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1097641 Mar 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Realtime should run for office based on a "free for all" society slogan.
You'd get at least a half dozen votes by some posters on here. Don't think you'd get much support from the black Christian community or moderate Democrats or pretty much anyone else.
HEY STUPID! According to the latest Gallup poll on the subject a majority of Americans are in favor of marriage equality.
www.gallup.com/poll/.../back-law-legalize-gay... ...
It's not about a "free for all" society you clueless twit, it's about all citizens having the same rights and legal protections under the law.

Prevented this

#1097642 Mar 14, 2014
oh oh and Pdupont--you will act like you are a homosexual while walking on Devon in Chicago-shouldn't be too hard for you!
dem

United States

#1097643 Mar 14, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Alinsky started his first project of keeping the blacks down and voting for their oppressors, in the ghetto called Back of the Yards in Chicago. You know how well he succeeded? dem lives there now. Liberalism by Alinsky has went full circle, he screwed the pooch i.e. Labor unions. He made them greedy and unacceptable to the rest of society. Chicago will never rise out of the rubble for decades because they built their city on the greedy unions.
More lies from the filthy racist Kkkhunt.
The same filthy racist Kkkhunt that collects SSDI due to brain damage.
Lol

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1097644 Mar 14, 2014
Oops....found another one. Obama received another 4 Pinocchio's.

Obama's campaign ad accusing Romney of being a "corporate raider" was misleading on just about every level. This ad was unfair and untrue from the use of “corporate raider” to its examples of alleged outsourcing. Simply repeating the same debunked claims won’t make them any more correct.

Seems there's a lot of repeating the same lies in this administration to try and make them true. Some, sadly enough, actually believe them.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1097645 Mar 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why Fact Check gave him 4 Pinocchios?
Not only did tax experts say his claim was highly improbable but Reid made no effort to explain why his unnamed source would be credible.
There was no basis for his incendiary claim. Reid was criticized for "not holding himself to a higher standard of accuracy having a position of great authority in the U.S. Congress when making claims about political opponents".
But that would be asking the impossible. Reid has no standards. Much less high ones.
Well, it was Mitt Romney ,himself, who gave credence to Harry Reid's claim when he finally made public 'excerpts ' from his last 2 tax returns which showed that he did not even pay the minimum 15%. Mitt Romney paid about 13.8%. And why did John McCain not raise holy hell with Harry Reid if what he claimed had not been the truth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Dec '10) 16 min They cannot kill ... 3,265
last post wins! (Apr '13) 17 min They cannot kill ... 2,838
ms 13 21 min DEAD SERIOUS 7
Narcississtic Pissant Teens Wanna Ban the AR-15 3 hr Libertarian 16
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... (Feb '17) 3 hr Libertarian 141
Chicago has the Worst Women (Jun '16) 3 hr Libertarian 163
Trump is A 3 hr Libertarian 572

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages