Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Love Dem Radicals

Edgerton, WI

#1094067 Mar 9, 2014
Married 4 times... I'm just sitting here thinking about that prospect.... Ah... I'd probably do it.. when I fall in love ol' head number 1 just falls asleep until he wakes up in court...

"No, your Honor, I didn't realize she was a prostitute. I just thought she had a lot of male friends who slept over for a couple of hours and then left..."
Love Dem Radicals

Edgerton, WI

#1094068 Mar 9, 2014
There's nothing like it though... you kiss 'em and squeeze 'em and slip your hand up their dress and pretty soon you get to unwrap the whole megillah and there it is... and there you are... back in court... it's an addiction...
Love Dem Radicals

Edgerton, WI

#1094069 Mar 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the entire conference lost any teensy shred of credibility they had by letting her speak...
why is she still around?
Guys love her, she always brings beer.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1094070 Mar 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the entire conference lost any teensy shred of credibility they had by letting her speak...
why is she still around?
why?

nutjobs love nutjobs.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1094071 Mar 9, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
On Friday, a federal jury took less than two hours to convict the daughter of President Barack Obama's controversial former pastor, Jeremiah Wright, of fraud.
Jeri Wright was found guilty of a fraud scheme that siphoned thousands of taxpayer dollars intended for a not-for-profit work and education program known as We Are Our Brother's Keeper.
Prosecutor Timothy Bass said Jeri Wright lied "over and over" and went on a "spending spree" that included traveling to Las Vegas, buying vehicles, and remodeling her basement with cash from the money laundering scheme.
She was found guilty on all counts.
kind of like you being found guilty on all counts of being a lying scum!
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1094072 Mar 9, 2014
It doesn't stop the radical Islamists from killing homosexuals either, now does it, hippo-crite?

While Christians don't agree with homosexuality/life style and won't vote for it, at least they don't stone the homosexuals to death or hack their heads off like Muslims do.

Speaking of Education Advancing Religion: The Saudis own a vast amount of Land in America on which they've built Madrases that teach Wahhabism, the most radical and violent form of Islam.

"I come before this body to describe how adherents of Wahhabism, the most extreme, separatist, and violent form of Islam, and the official sect in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, have come to dominate Islam in the U.S."

With the growth of the Islamic community in America, there was no "Islamic establishment" in the U.S. Historically, traditional scholars have been a buffer against extremism in Islam, and for various sociological and demographic reasons, American Islam lacked a stratum of such scholars.

The Wahhabi ideological structure in Saudi Arabia perceived this as an opportunity to fill a gap — to gain dominance over an Islamic community in the West with immense potential for political and social influence.

But the goals of this operation, which was largely successful, were multiple.

First, to control a significant group of Muslim believers..

Second, to use the Muslim community in the U.S. to pressure U.S. government and media, in the formulation of policy and in perceptions about Islam. This has included liaison meetings, "sensitivity" sessions and other public activities with high-level administration officials, including the FBI director, that we have seen since September 11.

Third, to advance the overall Wahhabi agenda of "jihad against the world" — an extremist campaign to impose the Wahhabi dispensation on the global Islamic community, as well as to confront the other religions. This effort has included the establishment in the U.S. of a base for funding, recruitment, and strategic/tactical support of terror operations in the U.S. and abroad".

So state a false and ignorant remark, and get smacked in the face with the truth about The Religion that is a REAL danger to America.

Liberals ... Punked & Played by your party - with so much propaganda you swallow whole.
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is legal, and gay marriage is an inevitability. But that doesn't stop the far right Christians from chipping away at gay and omens rights.
They chip away at public education for the same reasons; advancing their religion
Incognito

Orlando, FL

#1094073 Mar 9, 2014
Well our latest condo deal fell through. The liberal selling it demanded we get home owners insurance from Obama.
Love Dem Radicals

Edgerton, WI

#1094074 Mar 9, 2014
I guess among all the other obvious imbalances of republican thinking one in particular stands out. They seem to think that they represent individual freedoms when what they idolize is drone-like conformity. It's confusing. I guess they're like little bees, which are disappearing as well.

"Bzzzzzzt. Bzzzzzzt. Must... tend... to... huge... obese... queen... in nursery... for ... rest... of... short.. life... Glad... I... work... hard... and... play... by... rules..... Hey!.... What... that.... smoke?... Fire! Fir.... sleepy now.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Incognito

Orlando, FL

#1094075 Mar 9, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
On Friday, a federal jury took less than two hours to convict the daughter of President Barack Obama's controversial former pastor, Jeremiah Wright, of fraud.
Jeri Wright was found guilty of a fraud scheme that siphoned thousands of taxpayer dollars intended for a not-for-profit work and education program known as We Are Our Brother's Keeper.
Prosecutor Timothy Bass said Jeri Wright lied "over and over" and went on a "spending spree" that included traveling to Las Vegas, buying vehicles, and remodeling her basement with cash from the money laundering scheme.
She was found guilty on all counts.
Thank god a black is going to jail. Any black. Right?

St. Croix valley

#1094076 Mar 9, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
why?
nutjobs love nutjobs.
and i guess they hate credibility....
Incognito

Orlando, FL

#1094077 Mar 9, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
It doesn't stop the radical Islamists from killing homosexuals either, now does it, hippo-crite?
While Christians don't agree with homosexuality/life style and won't vote for it, at least they don't stone the homosexuals to death or hack their heads off like Muslims do.
Speaking of Education Advancing Religion: The Saudis own a vast amount of Land in America on which they've built Madrases that teach Wahhabism, the most radical and violent form of Islam.
"I come before this body to describe how adherents of Wahhabism, the most extreme, separatist, and violent form of Islam, and the official sect in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, have come to dominate Islam in the U.S."
With the growth of the Islamic community in America, there was no "Islamic establishment" in the U.S. Historically, traditional scholars have been a buffer against extremism in Islam, and for various sociological and demographic reasons, American Islam lacked a stratum of such scholars.
The Wahhabi ideological structure in Saudi Arabia perceived this as an opportunity to fill a gap — to gain dominance over an Islamic community in the West with immense potential for political and social influence.
Second, to use the Muslim community in the U.S. to pressure U.S. government and media, in the formulation of policy and in perceptions about Islam. This has included liaison meetings, "sensitivity" sessions and other public activities with high-level administration officials, including the FBI director, that we have seen since September 11.
Third, to advance the overall Wahhabi agenda of "jihad against the world" — an extremist campaign to impose the Wahhabi dispensation on the global Islamic community, as well as to confront the other religions. This effort has included the establishment in the U.S. of a base for funding, recruitment, and strategic/tactical support of terror operations in the U.S. and abroad".
So state a false and ignorant remark, and get smacked in the face with the truth about The Religion that is a REAL danger to America.
Liberals ... Punked & Played by your party - with so much propaganda you swallow whole.
<quoted text>
I've noticed you have a five o'clock shadow on your back.

St. Croix valley

#1094078 Mar 9, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates pushed back on Sunday against conservatives who’ve blamed President Obama’s “weak” foreign policy for Russian President Vladimir Putin’s decision to invade Crimea.
Appearing on Fox News Sunday, Gates dismissed arguments that Obama’s handling of the conflict in Syria or his efforts to trim the defense budget emboldened Putin, arguing that the Russian president also invaded Georgia during the George W. Bush administration.
“My own view is, after all, Putin invaded Georgia when George W. Bush was president. Nobody ever accused George W. Bush of being weak or unwilling to use military force,” Gates, who served as Defense Secretary for Presidents George W. Bush and Obama said.“So I think Putin is very opportunistic in these arenas. I think that even if — even if we had launched attacks in Syria, even if we weren’t cutting our defense budget — I think Putin saw an opportunity here in Crimea, and he has seized it.” Earlier this week, Gates told the Washington Post that the GOP lawmakers should “tone down” their criticism and “try to be supportive of the president rather than natter at the president.”
http://thinkprogress.org/world/2014/03/09/338...
it amazes those of us that knew this was coming how these fools didn't think Russia would attempt to regain control over its lost satellites...

what is really funny is what political scientists think of those attempting to make politics out of this in the US...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1094079 Mar 9, 2014
Incognito wrote:
Well our latest condo deal fell through. The liberal selling it demanded we get home owners insurance from Obama.
No problem, sock. I called the building department in December on liberals that live down the street because their wood burning stove chimney was too low so the Obama Voters have been burning oil since then and paying for it. Their large stacks of wood are sitting outside as we had one of the coldest winters on record.

Baawaaahhh!!!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1094080 Mar 9, 2014
Incognito wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank god a black is going to jail. Any black. Right?
No, just you.

St. Croix valley

#1094081 Mar 9, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
why is it you christians shun your gods word about this? as i clearly showed you, you worship the same god as these people you say you hate and despise...they are your cult brethren and kneel to the same proven false god as you do..

your god tells you to kill fags also...why don't you? do you not think your god's word is good enough for you? are you more moral than your god?(i would hope so, he was created to be a petty, jealous, vindictive little prick...)

it is funny when you religious cult freaks start railing on your own cult brethren and point out your own failings in morals and honesty...

you should keep talking about this issue it is making you look so good!
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

#1094082 Mar 9, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals don't know anything about Islam and often refuse to study it because they are afraid they will turn into an "Islamophobe".

Islamophobe (is-slahm-o-fohb)- A non-Muslim who knows more than they are supposed to know about Islam.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Islam...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1094083 Mar 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and i guess they hate credibility....
the whole premise behind being a nutjob is that lying is job #1.

pretty sure that's the FOX/Rush mantra.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1094084 Mar 9, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When you right whiners claim that they are called racists for disagreeing with Obama's policies, you provide cover for those here that post racial slurs & make racist posts.
I call out those that make slurs & racist posts. You cannot find one of my posts that call people racist for any other reason.
When you mock that effort like you did, you provide cover for those racists.
Why os that?? Why do you protect racists?
You're the racist. Rather than admit you made an abominable mistake, a mistake based on race, you blame us and his color, for his inadequacies.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1094085 Mar 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it amazes those of us that knew this was coming how these fools didn't think Russia would attempt to regain control over its lost satellites...
what is really funny is what political scientists think of those attempting to make politics out of this in the US...
it's not our problem. stay the F out of it.

though i think the right wingers are just supporting the Ukraine right wingers/neo-nazis. birds of a feather and all that.
Incognito

Orlando, FL

#1094087 Mar 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, sock. I called the building department in December on liberals that live down the street because their wood burning stove chimney was too low so the Obama Voters have been burning oil since then and paying for it. Their large stacks of wood are sitting outside as we had one of the coldest winters on record.
Baawaaahhh!!!!
Perhaps your neighbor will read this and lock one wheel on your wheelchair and let you spin yourself to death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min OzRitz 49,191
sex 28 min rahul 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Jacques Ottawa 181,813
amy 12-20 47 min Pippa 5
abby 12-20 1 hr Pippa 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,917
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler