Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1094051 Mar 9, 2014
Love Dem Radicals wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, alright, I guess I was wrong about you... I've been married 3 times at least once and my character judging skills are not always razor sharp, sorry.
Gotcha by one, I've been married 4 times. I love your posts, you obviously are well versed and your use of humor is great. I love it when you dissect old Shinning Erection.
Love Dem Radicals

Edgerton, WI

#1094052 Mar 9, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, yea think????
That's where I went with it, and I'm about as hetero as they come... Straight guys usually don't try and kill themselves until AFTER they've been in the Army...

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1094053 Mar 9, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's the ticket. Or, I was lampooning the tendency for liberals to call everyone who disagrees with them racists. Take your pick.
When you right whiners claim that they are called racists for disagreeing with Obama's policies, you provide cover for those here that post racial slurs & make racist posts.
I call out those that make slurs & racist posts. You cannot find one of my posts that call people racist for any other reason.
When you mock that effort like you did, you provide cover for those racists.
Why os that?? Why do you protect racists?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1094055 Mar 9, 2014
Thank God She Lost: Bitter Sarah Palin Calls for the Nuking of Russia ASAP

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/03/08/palin....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1094056 Mar 9, 2014
CPACer On Women's Issues Panel: No Stupid Comments This Time Please

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/cpac-no...
Bette Davist

Palm Coast, FL

#1094057 Mar 9, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When you right whiners claim that they are called racists for disagreeing with Obama's policies, you provide cover for those here that post racial slurs & make racist posts.
I call out those that make slurs & racist posts. You cannot find one of my posts that call people racist for any other reason.
When you mock that effort like you did, you provide cover for those racists.
Why os that?? Why do you protect racists?
Barack Hussein Obama's "Policies": "Lies of the Year" ... LOL
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1094058 Mar 9, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were half bi, why are you being homophobic?
i'm not living in the giant closet that says GOP on the door.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1094059 Mar 9, 2014
On Friday, a federal jury took less than two hours to convict the daughter of President Barack Obama's controversial former pastor, Jeremiah Wright, of fraud.

Jeri Wright was found guilty of a fraud scheme that siphoned thousands of taxpayer dollars intended for a not-for-profit work and education program known as We Are Our Brother's Keeper.

Prosecutor Timothy Bass said Jeri Wright lied "over and over" and went on a "spending spree" that included traveling to Las Vegas, buying vehicles, and remodeling her basement with cash from the money laundering scheme.

She was found guilty on all counts.
Love Dem Radicals

Edgerton, WI

#1094060 Mar 9, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotcha by one, I've been married 4 times. I love your posts, you obviously are well versed and your use of humor is great. I love it when you dissect old Shinning Erection.
Thanks very much. Well, at least we both know what we're doing here, am I right? Once my hands stop shaking I'm gonna go pick up some more chicks...

I'm not sure how I mixed you up with Satan but there you go... Let's start over, Nice to meet you, sir. I've been accused of being you as long as I can remember... And, yes, the electrical creature is fun to bat around like a yarn-ball, though tedious in the extreme most times. I really just poke around til I find the wound and then keep sticking a fork in there over and over until he's crying. I have no idea why that's so satisfying sometimes? I guess I'm just mean? Which brings us back to being married over and over again. Do you ever miss any of them? Maybe you should buy a scope?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1094061 Mar 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>isn't that what you are doing with Lerner? you must be a liberal...you act like one for sure..
What, Flack being a hypocrite, unbelievable. Or is that a part of his religion.
Love Dem Radicals

Edgerton, WI

#1094062 Mar 9, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
On Friday, a federal jury took less than two hours to convict the daughter of President Barack Obama's controversial former pastor, Jeremiah Wright, of fraud.
Jeri Wright was found guilty of a fraud scheme that siphoned thousands of taxpayer dollars intended for a not-for-profit work and education program known as We Are Our Brother's Keeper.
Prosecutor Timothy Bass said Jeri Wright lied "over and over" and went on a "spending spree" that included traveling to Las Vegas, buying vehicles, and remodeling her basement with cash from the money laundering scheme.
It works! It works! The justice system works!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1094063 Mar 9, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<yawn>

President Bush issues 16 pardons, one to campaign donor

http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/President_B...

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1094064 Mar 9, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Thank God She Lost: Bitter Sarah Palin Calls for the Nuking of Russia ASAP
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/03/08/palin....
the entire conference lost any teensy shred of credibility they had by letting her speak...

why is she still around?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1094066 Mar 9, 2014
Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates pushed back on Sunday against conservatives who’ve blamed President Obama’s “weak” foreign policy for Russian President Vladimir Putin’s decision to invade Crimea.

Appearing on Fox News Sunday, Gates dismissed arguments that Obama’s handling of the conflict in Syria or his efforts to trim the defense budget emboldened Putin, arguing that the Russian president also invaded Georgia during the George W. Bush administration.

“My own view is, after all, Putin invaded Georgia when George W. Bush was president. Nobody ever accused George W. Bush of being weak or unwilling to use military force,” Gates, who served as Defense Secretary for Presidents George W. Bush and Obama said.“So I think Putin is very opportunistic in these arenas. I think that even if — even if we had launched attacks in Syria, even if we weren’t cutting our defense budget — I think Putin saw an opportunity here in Crimea, and he has seized it.” Earlier this week, Gates told the Washington Post that the GOP lawmakers should “tone down” their criticism and “try to be supportive of the president rather than natter at the president.”

http://thinkprogress.org/world/2014/03/09/338...
Love Dem Radicals

Edgerton, WI

#1094067 Mar 9, 2014
Married 4 times... I'm just sitting here thinking about that prospect.... Ah... I'd probably do it.. when I fall in love ol' head number 1 just falls asleep until he wakes up in court...

"No, your Honor, I didn't realize she was a prostitute. I just thought she had a lot of male friends who slept over for a couple of hours and then left..."
Love Dem Radicals

Edgerton, WI

#1094068 Mar 9, 2014
There's nothing like it though... you kiss 'em and squeeze 'em and slip your hand up their dress and pretty soon you get to unwrap the whole megillah and there it is... and there you are... back in court... it's an addiction...
Love Dem Radicals

Edgerton, WI

#1094069 Mar 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the entire conference lost any teensy shred of credibility they had by letting her speak...
why is she still around?
Guys love her, she always brings beer.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1094070 Mar 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the entire conference lost any teensy shred of credibility they had by letting her speak...
why is she still around?
why?

nutjobs love nutjobs.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1094071 Mar 9, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
kind of like you being found guilty on all counts of being a lying scum!
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1094072 Mar 9, 2014
It doesn't stop the radical Islamists from killing homosexuals either, now does it, hippo-crite?

While Christians don't agree with homosexuality/life style and won't vote for it, at least they don't stone the homosexuals to death or hack their heads off like Muslims do.

Speaking of Education Advancing Religion: The Saudis own a vast amount of Land in America on which they've built Madrases that teach Wahhabism, the most radical and violent form of Islam.

"I come before this body to describe how adherents of Wahhabism, the most extreme, separatist, and violent form of Islam, and the official sect in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, have come to dominate Islam in the U.S."

With the growth of the Islamic community in America, there was no "Islamic establishment" in the U.S. Historically, traditional scholars have been a buffer against extremism in Islam, and for various sociological and demographic reasons, American Islam lacked a stratum of such scholars.

The Wahhabi ideological structure in Saudi Arabia perceived this as an opportunity to fill a gap — to gain dominance over an Islamic community in the West with immense potential for political and social influence.

But the goals of this operation, which was largely successful, were multiple.

First, to control a significant group of Muslim believers..

Second, to use the Muslim community in the U.S. to pressure U.S. government and media, in the formulation of policy and in perceptions about Islam. This has included liaison meetings, "sensitivity" sessions and other public activities with high-level administration officials, including the FBI director, that we have seen since September 11.

Third, to advance the overall Wahhabi agenda of "jihad against the world" — an extremist campaign to impose the Wahhabi dispensation on the global Islamic community, as well as to confront the other religions. This effort has included the establishment in the U.S. of a base for funding, recruitment, and strategic/tactical support of terror operations in the U.S. and abroad".

So state a false and ignorant remark, and get smacked in the face with the truth about The Religion that is a REAL danger to America.

Liberals ... Punked & Played by your party - with so much propaganda you swallow whole.
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is legal, and gay marriage is an inevitability. But that doesn't stop the far right Christians from chipping away at gay and omens rights.
They chip away at public education for the same reasons; advancing their religion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min IB DaMann 50,307
abby 1-26 11 min Stina2 33
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Scrutiny 183,751
amy 1-27 24 min greenwichvillage 5
abby 1-27 1 hr Sublime1 7
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Analog man 5,360
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr KiMerde 51,361
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM