Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 50,263)

Showing posts 1,005,241 - 1,005,260 of1,078,017
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Staples and Radio Shack are like the GOP. Old ideas and old people. That's why just in the past 2 years the number of registered Republicans have lost 4%. Old GOP white guys dying everyday.
Your avatar shows you to be the hypocrite we know you to be.

Looks like the neighborhood had a Flatulence Party on your face.

Change the avatar and come back later, OK?

You're making a fool of yourself again.
Incognito

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

http://youtu.be/p5-YF81Qtv4
Now I admit I got a fondness for one dumb southern thing.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>well, the whole world knew it was a terrorist attack from the get go...no one knew who did it or if it was from some organized terrorist group, an angry mob or what.(and no one knows that to date, yet...)
these parrots keep tossing out this term terrorist attack without even knowing what that means...
If you received one penny for every stupid commented posted, you could easily buy your freedom out from the institution.

Unfortunately, no one pays even pennies for asinine commentary.
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I could probably go back into the last 200 years of American Presidential history, at least, and find no administration so deserving of ridicule.
We have a boy inside the Oval Office and he probably married his sister but we'll never know for sure considering how screwed up the blood lines are..
There is no honor, no respect in this Presidency. It is unique in its deserving of derision.
A President holding no respect for the voters nor for the office nor for the country deserves no respect in return. Unless you are DumbDave - then you'll respect any P.T. Barnum who laughs at you in private.
World leaders are laughing at the Boy. I'm just joining in the humorous fray.
Sorry peter puffer, but tis moronic idiots like you that are laughed at and ridiculed by most Americans. You and your fellow baggers are Americas embarrassment. So keep it up, idiots like you are our most effective weapon, the funny part is you and you alone think you are funny, I love your stupid.Thanks

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if picking up aluminum cans from the highway qualifies as being self employed. Me think old Eed heap big liar.
Mocking the poor...funny stuff!
Incognito

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

2 dumb southern things if I count Darlene.

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if picking up aluminum cans from the highway qualifies as being self employed. Me think old Eed heap big liar.
Mocking native Americans...funny stuff!

Do you keep your black jokes private these days?

That's ok, I bet some of your best friends are black!
Incognito

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Thatta boi, son. Get em!
Make carol wet
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Edward Dean wrote:
I'd like to do a poll and determine if anyone here thinks there is a place in america LESS likely to support intelligent life than norman, oklahoma? Hands?
I read that Oklahoma was the only state in the last election that every county voted against Obama. That should tell us all something about just how racist and bigoted that bunch of dust bowl idiots are.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Edward Dean wrote:
<quoted text>
Poopy, Doo-doo, booby?
Wash your hands before placing them into your mouth, boy.

You are what you eat, after all.
Incognito

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you would stand up to that crude rude dude dem like that, ma'am

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You find this amusing? Talk about dead babies being kept in a jar? Listen, I'm just going to tell you this once, I did have two miscarriages during my first marriage, and for all the human looking forms that carol and flack claim to have, they didn't show me a damned thing! There's nothing funny about it, and if you don't know that then you don't deserve to live and I'll see if I can get something working of that--capice?
This must be the reason you are so f*cked in the head.

Do like Eleanor Rigby and keep your face in a jar by the door.

All the lonely people! Where do they all come from?

Yours is self-inflicted.
Incognito

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Gonna be hard denying who you are after this little outburst, miss.
And directed towards your old nemesis grey...no less.
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds far more like you are revealing your own racist self, so talking like an Indian in your bigoted mind is racist...Me thinks that is very telling about you and a little desperate also. your post are very familiar.You know what I mean????
Incognito

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that Oklahoma was the only state in the last election that every county voted against Obama. That should tell us all something about just how racist and bigoted that bunch of dust bowl idiots are.
Careful, grey. Gunner is attacking "in cold blood". Lol

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're despicable. No education, no clues, not class. What do you mean by what you got on the shelf? You ain't got nothin', anywhere. Lies? Yeah, Jen is the one with the slight weight problem, aggravated be the five pregnancies; I'm happy as a clam--you want to make something dirty out that? Go ahead, your audience can't follow you.
Jump! Jump! Jump!

That's all I have to say:-)
Patrick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

- Armed men thought to be Russians drove a truck into a Ukrainian missile-defense post in the Crimea region on Friday but a standoff was resolved without a shot being fired, witness said.

Initial reports said the truck had smashed through the gates of the base in the port city of Sevastopol and that it was being stormed, but a Reuters reporter on the scene could not see any signs of major damage to the gates and the base was quiet.

Crimea's pro-Russia premier, Sergei Aksyonov, was asked about the incident during a political chat show shown live on Ukrainian television and said all was calm at the military post.

Referring to the armed men as "self-defense units, he indicated the standoff was over, adding: "Now the self-defense units are surrounded by journalists. There are no attempts to attack."

A Ukrainian military official told Reuters at the post that the armed group inside had not seized any weapons.

Russian forces have taken over some military installations and other buildings on the peninsula, where Russia's Black Sea Fleet has a base, but both sides have held their fire.
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
More evidence of a twisted mind. Here in Virginia we have the Cons do that. Very familiar you are.
Gunner

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Hi it's me Gunner

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

flack wrote:
A python was caught on camera devouring a crocodile after an epic battle on the shores of an Australian lake.
Amazing footage of the incident shows the snake constricting its prey and slowly stretching its mouth over the crocodile's scaly body during the course of five hours. The reptile death match captured the attention of people at Lake Moondarra, near Mount Isa in the state of Queensland, over the weekend.
"You could see the crocodile in the snake's belly which I think was probably the more remarkable thing," local resident Tiffany Corlis told Australia's ABC News. "You could actually see its legs and see its scales and everything, it was just amazing." [Beastly Feasts: See Other Amazing Animals Devouring Prey]
Though the stomach-turning meal may look incredible, some animal experts say the incident isn't all that uncommon.
"The big eat the smaller," Lindsey Hord, a biologist with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), wrote in an email to Live Science, noting that big snakes regularly eat crocodile relatives known as caiman in South America.
The combatants in this case are thought to be an olive python and a freshwater Johnston's crocodile, both native to northern Australia. Terry Phillip, of South Dakota's Reptile Gardens, told National Geographic that olive snakes are "known for being phenomenally powerful, pound for pound, and for feeding on large food items."
070105_snake_jaws_02Pin It A snake's jaw is rigged with tendons, muscles, and ligaments, allowing snakes to swallow large animals.
View full size image
Phillip added that snakes regularly swallow prey 75 to 100 percent their size. But footage of their amazing eating abilities continues to astound.
A sensational YouTube video from 2012 showed an anaconda regurgitating the carcass of a goat. And an engorged Burmese python was picked up in the Florida Everglades in 2011 after it had swallowed a 76-lb.(34 kilograms) deer. But sometimes snakes can bite off more than they can chew. Back in 2005, pictures circulated of another python that burst after it apparently tried to eat an American alligator in Florida.
Snakes don't "unhinge" their jaw to eat; rather their two lower jaws are not actually connected so they can move independently of one another while the snakes eat their large prey. Scientists recently decoded the genome of Burmese pythons and found the snakes' impressive snacking skills arise from a genetic capacity to alter their metabolism and their organs (which sometimes double in size) after a meal. That research was published in December in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
Follow Megan Gannon on Twitter and Google+. Follow us @livescience, Facebook & Google+. Original article on Live Science.
Amazing! So this means that the Magic Negro could swallow a Roast Muslim Dog in one single bite!

Gives a whole new meaning to the expression "Man Bites Dog" story.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,005,241 - 1,005,260 of1,078,017
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 18 min APPRECIATIATATER SPUD 8
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Learn to Read 174,417
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 29 min Taeb 67,839
Is Ebay's 21-Day Hold on Sellers' PAYPAL Funds ... (Apr '13) 29 min hold this 25
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 38 min Chief49 3,825
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 48 min Skyler 6
People Can ‘Protect Themselves From an Overly A... 48 min Ben Carson video 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••