Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1786039 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1095385 Mar 11, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Picture Obama with his pants down in the Oval Office and a young women on her knees in front of him. Or George Washington. Or Abraham Lincoln. Or any president other than Bill "Bubba" Clinton or JFK. At least Kennedy had enough sense to cheat on his wife outside of the Oval Office.
Maybe a visual is all you need.
ahhh...ermm...oval Office dalliances are de rigueur for the position if you actually look at history...

some even included people of the same sex!!!!

gasp!!

grow up, fool.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1095386 Mar 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>maybe if Bush hadn't run away from the real war on terror in Afghanistand and destroyed the world-wide coalition we had to fight it we may have done better there, don't you think?
you don't even understand what happens just a few years ago, and you think you have the right to talk about these issues? why? you are a useless citizen. you add absolutely nothing to this nation..your ignorance is just a drag from our true potential.
Afghanistan is and historically always has been an "unwinnable war".

We would have won the Iraq War and never have gotten involved in Afghanistan had Obama not insisted his war was the "right" war which was just the opposite. It's become another Vietnam - just like under another narcissistic president, Lyndon B. Johnson.

And a black flag wouldn't be flying over Baghdad as we speak reminding us the terrorists won after all.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1095387 Mar 11, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting because you want the government to have control over womens choices over their own bodies.
My sister died from breast cancer that spread to her lungs after a 15 year fight; she was an athlete and a non smoker. There are no guarantees in life.
and yet ObamaKKKare wants to limit mammograms.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1095388 Mar 11, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Healthcare reform was written, voted on, and passed by a majority and signed by the president into law. President was subsequently re-elected after the bill passed. End of story. You don't like it get it repealed.
OK, working on exactly that...if the scam doesn't implode first.....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1095389 Mar 11, 2014
From the government itself!

Health 20%
Pensions 19%
Education 16%
Defense 13%
Welfare 8%
Remainder 24%

St. Croix valley

#1095390 Mar 11, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
She could have bug-eyed for all I care.
If a young intern was singled out by the CEO of a major corporation to perform oral sex in his office during work hours, your double standard would wave like the American flag on the Fourth of July.
Just admit it. Would you condone a CEO taking advantage of a young company intern to perform oral sex?
Yes or no. It's a simple question.
yes i would. if the young intern wanted to have sex with the CEO, i would not stop her.why would you? why is it any of your business?

people have sex all the time. well we do , your masturbation doesn't count. i understand that you are jealous that other people are found attractive and people want to have sex with them.

dive into your next romance novel, dear...

Location hidden

#1095391 Mar 11, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> At least we could see them coming.
It would sure help in a crowd when I needed to talk a little louder about how screwed up this county has become thanks to people who seem to thrive on corruption.

Without fear. I do it now just hoping one ore more of them is within earshot.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1095392 Mar 11, 2014
Realtime wrote:
Welcome to FLA where one of the brilliant (R) legislators has reintroduced a bill that would allow ex-police officers and military vets to carry weapons in the public schools. He see's the arrangement as a way to prevent an event such as Sandy Hook or Columbine.
any law that conveys special gun rights to ex-cops and ex-military is wrong.....

St. Croix valley

#1095393 Mar 11, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
We would have won the Iraq War and never have gotten involved in Afghanistan had Obama not insisted his war was the "right" war which was just the opposite. It's become another Vietnam - just like under another narcissistic president, Lyndon B. Johnson.
And a black flag wouldn't be flying over Baghdad as we speak reminding us the terrorists won after all.
ummm...the war in Iraq was done and over when Obama took office...

why do you even attempt to comment on issues you clearly do not understand in even the most basic sense?!!?! you are just making a total ass of yourself with your ignorance! why?

do you not see what an ignorant foo you look like when you post such stupid shit? really?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1095394 Mar 11, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
She could have bug-eyed for all I care.
If a young intern was singled out by the CEO of a major corporation to perform oral sex in his office during work hours, your double standard would wave like the American flag on the Fourth of July.
Just admit it. Would you condone a CEO taking advantage of a young company intern to perform oral sex?
Yes or no. It's a simple question.
Did you actually post that??? Have you lost your effing mind?

BTW according to her own admission(s) she was the aggressor__going far enough as to flash her thong clad azz at the POTUS in the West Wing hallways. Clinton was a hound__America knew it and chose him over GHWB and then again over Bob Dole. Stop being stupid!

St. Croix valley

#1095395 Mar 11, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
For the fun of it, I just checked a Minnesota Real Estate site...you can buy a home on ten acres for $189,000. THAT is the reason his taxes are low.
shit, a minumum five acre plot in my city costs 250,000 bare.

that is what i was using as a comparison, fool, and you know it. i told you that and the person from jersey when we first compared taxes....and i added in my forty acres with cabin up in the woods and still pay less than you. and still have a higher standard of living..

it helps when you deal with the facts....
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1095396 Mar 11, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
What a name, Bubba Atkinson!! Almost as good as Twyla Hundt!!
Hi Grey all is well beautiful sunny Florida and we'll be sending Alex Sink to Congress.
Just like you sent her to be governor...LOL... Have another drink!
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1095397 Mar 11, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie__are you working for topix now doll? Working the thread for responses?

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1095398 Mar 11, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW you dimwitted dunce, i remember it, lying douchebag Il Duce stuck with the protest story for weeks. He's the liar in chief and you're his stooge.
I recognize that it is very, very difficult for you to comprehend facts but just try....

The Intelligence Community did not change its assessment that there was a protest in classified intelligence reports until September 24, 2012...after they had the opportunity to review the Consulate video.

What the IC discussed in their internal memos were not shared with the White House because, in their words, "... as a standard practice, we do not base analysis on e-mails and other informal communications from the field because such accounts often change when formalized as disseminated intelligence reports."

Senate Report: "This slow change in the official assessment affected the public statements of government officials, who continued to state in press interviews that there were protests outside the Mission compound."

If you still insist in your lie that Obama was lying about the protests, it can only be because you are stuck on stupid.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1095399 Mar 11, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's a lie__are you working for topix now doll? Working the thread for responses?
"lie"? Did you say, "lie"?... LOL... Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL

Location hidden

#1095400 Mar 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes i would. if the young intern wanted to have sex with the CEO, i would not stop her.why would you? why is it any of your business?
people have sex all the time. well we do , your masturbation doesn't count. i understand that you are jealous that other people are found attractive and people want to have sex with them.
dive into your next romance novel, dear...
Because it's immoral and shows a lack of character when someone in power preys on their subordinates for sexual gratification?

Now, if a mailroom clerk and an intern were mutually drawn to each other sexually, that would change the whole scenario. They're more like equals.

Do you really not see the difference?

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1095401 Mar 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt, being dumber than sh*t, doesn't get the subject is the use of Roth IRA's to avoid estate taxes.
Yes, and he has conveniently forgotten the $102 million that Romney amassed in his IRA during just 15 years at Bain Capital LLC. So much for IRAs "not for the wealthy".
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1095402 Mar 11, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Retirees are taxed on that money when they start receiving it. Unlike ROTH IRAs in which the earnings on the funds deposited are NEVER taxed.
Roth IRAs are a middle class thing, unavailable to the wealthy....

this is just another attack by Obamabots on the middle class....

Location hidden

#1095403 Mar 11, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's a lie__are you working for topix now doll? Working the thread for responses?
What's a lie? And why is it a lie? You have to be more specific to be taken seriously.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1095404 Mar 11, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another indication that you don't live in California....we don't pay a tax on food.
sorry...Galt leaves menial tasks like grocery shopping to others....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min loose cannon 243,618
SCUMBAG FASCISTs-NAZIs RUN THIS SITE. 3 hr SCUMBAGfukinNAZIs 3
Homeowner Defends Home 3 hr Homeowner HERO 12
ALL BS, all the time. 3 hr Hergenrother 2
Dangerous People 3 hr WHEREs NO- 1 3
Whadayahear Whadayaknow? 3 hr Accept the Truth 3
News Chicago man charged with burglary in Bartlett 8 hr Bad News Frank 3

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages