Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394931 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1094668 Mar 10, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a veteran? Of what? The French Foreign Legion?
No wonder you live in Bumpass, dummy!
Idiots like you only believe that which they choose. Actually my home here in Virginia is 300 miles from there. But then again facts and common sense has always escaped your imaginary life. So eat your envious heart out loser.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1094669 Mar 10, 2014
Progressives don't care about humans at all!!!!!!!

Sardines are more important!!!!!!

Wrecked economy...

$17 trillion in debt...

...and...

50 million living in food deserts...

yet Progressives find $6,678,869 lying around to spend on the delta Smelt!!!!

http://www.fws.gov/endangered/esa-library/pdf...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1094671 Mar 10, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a master at manipulating his groupies. He's able to convince them that they're all helpless dupes, locked into poverty through no fault of their own. They're given enough to keep them just below the surface, always "hoping" for more, Democrat politicians always promising more. They never deliver, they have no intention of delivering, but they do manage to perpetuate this vicious cycle.
Didn't you make a big enough fool of yourself with your lies concerning military service?

Yet you come back with more stupid bullshit.

I'm surprised you still show up around here, you serial liar!! Do you think everyone forgot your series of lies and flip-flops??

You're a verified fraud, you proved it yourself. Get lost, phony.

Location hidden

#1094672 Mar 10, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Progressives don't care about humans at all!!!!!!!
$17 trillion in debt...
...and...
yet we had $9,511,00 lying around to spend on Spotted Owls!
As Dweeb has said, all spending originates in the House of Representatives.

Seeing as how the Repugnants have run the House since 2011, you look pretty stupid blaming stuff on progressives, when it's conservatives in charge of the purse strings. LOL

You folks are just ssooooo stupid!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1094673 Mar 10, 2014
Who cares about poor people????

Humans.....

We have....

Wrecked economy...

$17 trillion in debt...

...and...

yet Progressives find $$6,477,966 lying around to spend on Loggerhead Sea turtles...!!!!

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1094674 Mar 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one twisted and warped unit, Sure you do flake, and i'm sure you talked to all of their personnel? I know of no Army post near you or at least where you say you are. I was stationed a couple times at Camp Pickett and Fort Lee Virginia during my 21 years and they are not near Norfolk, Neither is Quantico, you always make up excuses when you are wrong which is most of the time. Moonbats like you couldn't get clearance for a Walmart sale.
Well, II'm sure he wasn't lying when claiming to have access to the military prison.

I'm sure he's less of a visitor and more of a 'resident!'
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1094675 Mar 10, 2014

We have....A

Wrecked economy...

$17 trillion in debt...

...and...

yet Progressives found $6,359,209 lying around to spend on Humpbacked Chubs...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1094676 Mar 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you make a big enough fool of yourself with your lies concerning military service?
Yet you come back with more stupid bullshit.
I'm surprised you still show up around here, you serial liar!! Do you think everyone forgot your series of lies and flip-flops??
You're a verified fraud, you proved it yourself. Get lost, phony.
Thanks anyway a**hole. I'm not going anywhere.

I know I'm right when you lame operatives attack me instead of what I say. Parasite!!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1094677 Mar 10, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Last I checked, those 'southern states' were bought by the federal government before they became states.
Sounds more like theft on their part to me son.
tell usasincenever that her friends and the democrats fry ends, the moderate moslems blew up the plane heading to Beijing. After all she is sitting in the same seat in California with you. Too bad about the earthquake huh?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1094678 Mar 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
As Dweeb has said, all spending originates in the House of Representatives.
Seeing as how the Repugnants have run the House since 2011, you look pretty stupid blaming stuff on progressives, when it's conservatives in charge of the purse strings. LOL
You folks are just ssooooo stupid!!
learn to read....and open a link before you open your mouth....
my link is from 2007.....
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1094679 Mar 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots like you only believe that which they choose. Actually my home here in Virginia is 300 miles from there. But then again facts and common sense has always escaped your imaginary life. So eat your envious heart out loser.
Does your home let you take walks outside?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1094680 Mar 10, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well, II'm sure he wasn't lying when claiming to have access to the military prison.
I'm sure he's less of a visitor and more of a 'resident!'
Nutjob Ghost for sure
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1094681 Mar 10, 2014

We have....A

Wrecked economy...

$17 trillion in debt...

...and...

yet Progressives found $6,291,119 lying around to spend on Bats in Indiana...

M Stein

Jamaica, NY

#1094682 Mar 10, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
That's kind of always been the problem with idealists who want to live in a perfect world.
Those songs were applicable to the Vietnam War. But the turmoil we see today isn't Vietnam and this isn't a perfect world.
No one would have sung those songs during WWII. Singing "give peace a chance" then would have been just as ludicrous as now. Unless singing it to the bad guys. Problem is, idealists don't seem to know who the bad guys are now.
The left has been waging a cultural war for the last plus fifty years and with the help of the media and Hollywierd has won the battle to blame the US for the world's problems.

And white guilt inspired by the same left leaning media's message is also responsible for the affirmative action crusade that has killed common sense, personal responsibility and elected Obama, the Failure-in-Chief twice.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1094683 Mar 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Total stupidity from the Topix Schizophrenic, Dweeb.
Historically, Russia only took over Crimea in 1783. That's less time than the USA has existed!! Again, you prove your stupidity. The Ottomans ruled Crimea far longer than did the Russians.
Historically, TX and the entire southwest of the USA are part of Mexico, longer than Crimea was part of Russia.
Historically, Israel is part of historic Palestine, as far back as the Old Testament.
The UN created Israel on stolen land in 1948. Shouldn't the PAlestinians have a say about that??
Your entire rant is just more of your abject stupidity and further proof of your Communist crush on Vladie boy.
And you're stupid enough to have said that Russians are descended from Vikings, a pure bullshit story for idiots like you.
The Romanovs had homes__palaces__on Crimea, it was Russian until Nikita Kruschev up and reassigned the peninsula to Ukraine for reasons that still remain somewhat unclear.

Since that time Russia has maintained various military bases in Crimea including the Black Sea Fleet headquarters in Sevestapol, and Russians frequent the resorts and other tourist areas.

Those in the know believe the, cough, crisis__to be financially driven. Ukraine is bankrupt and Russia ain't doing so well either.

Dumbest white people on the planet IMO__next to FOXbots and TeaParty stooges..

Location hidden

#1094684 Mar 10, 2014
Mitch McConnell On Tea Party Challengers:'We Are Going To Crush Them Everywhere'

""Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) says he isn't worried about tea party-backed candidates challenging GOP incumbents in this year's midterm elections.

"I think we are going to crush them everywhere," McConnell told the New York Times in an interview published Saturday. "I don't think they are going to have a single nominee anywhere in the country."

McConnell is one of several senators facing tea party opposition in their primary races this spring. McConnell's main opponent is Kentucky businessman Matt Bevin, who has spent the campaign attacking the senator's conservative credentials. As the Associated Press reported last month, McConnell and other GOP incumbents have started to come out aggressively against these candidates, using opposition research to undermine them.

“Mitch McConnell is clearly in trouble in this primary or he wouldn’t be attacking Matt Bevin and declaring war on conservatives,” the Senate Conservatives Fund's Matt Hoskins told the Times.

However, polls in the race tell a different story. A survey released last month by GOP firm Wenzel Strategies found McConnell with a 42 point lead over Bevin, while a Bluegrass Poll pinned McConnell's lead at 26 points.

The Kentucky primary will be held May 20.""

----------

The Repugnant Party is in "The Empire Strikes Back" mode.

They will destroy the fifth column within their ranks, and Teabaggers will have their canes and walkers confiscated.

Nobraina and Dweeb are in real trouble. Carol too.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1094685 Mar 10, 2014

We have....A

Wrecked economy...

$17 trillion in debt...

...and...

yet Progressives found $4,412,069 lying around to spend on Short nose Suckers....

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1094686 Mar 10, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bamacare started out and was passed as a bill for Veterans to get housing. Hairy balls Reid stripped the entire bill and it became O'bamacare. Not a mention of a Vet anywhere.
vets.....

Paul Ryan & the GOP Must Own the Cuts to Veterans Benefits

http://www.redstate.com/2013/12/18/paul-ryan-...

GOP blocks veterans bill

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/...

republicans. who never want to own up. and when they can't blame the other side....they just blame each other.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1094687 Mar 10, 2014

We have....A

Wrecked economy...

$17 trillion in debt...

...and...

yet Progressives found $4,398,469 lying around to spend on Lost River Suckers

Location hidden

#1094688 Mar 10, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
learn to read....and open a link before you open your mouth....
my link is from 2007.....
You really think I would waste my time opening one of your insanity links??

2007?? Ancient history, back whenBush had a veto pen. Why didn't he use it??

Bush was President in 2007. He's a progressive??

You lose again, Killtaker.

Losing is what you're all about. That and stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Apr '13) 23 min Red_Forman 1,110
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 26 min SweLL GirL 8,867
last post wins! (Dec '10) 34 min Red_Forman 2,136
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 35 min Red_Forman 2,686
Word (Dec '08) 36 min Red_Forman 6,407
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 55 min Ize Found 70,721
Guess I'm voting for the businessman. 1 hr Hillary-s A douche 17
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 216,665
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr CrunchyBacon 102,457
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages