Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1507790 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Your Honor

Dallas, TX

#1094887 Mar 10, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
This needs to be said a
You think that deserves a compliment?
Obama put the Muslim Brotherhood, the self-declared enemy of the United States, in policy making positions in the White House.
Since Obama was named President, Al Qaeda went from its total existence being in the caves Bush had them holed up in to being bigger and stronger than they ever were in their history, and are capable of attacking the United States and killing an American ambassador thousands of miles away from the caves Bush had holed up in, and they are able to invade a country like Syria and fida holed up in, and Obama ordered all US forces to retreat. After Obama's retreat, there wasn
You think that deserves a complit?
Who knows? I DO know that your wife is having an affair with a tall dark stranger. Alright it's Bob from the black motorcycle club... hung like a Clydesdale that boy... I hear she like a l'il of that... "evil eye" work too, is that true?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1094888 Mar 10, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Compliment him on what?
Obama's first action as Commander in Chief was to order all combat against the Taliban and Al Qaeda in the mountainous tribal region where Bush had them holed up in the caves and blowing their heads off when they ventured out, and all US forces to retreat to the population centers.
Then, Obama gives "safe passage" to the Taliban and Al Qaeda so they can re-infiltrate the country after Bush had them holed up in caves, and today they're bombing every village and city in Afghanistan.
Bush had the Islamist jihad wiped out of Iraq, and today the entire western half of Iraq has the black Al Qaeda flag flying over it.
Obama put the Muslim Brotherhood, the self-declared enemy of the United States, in policy making positions in the White House.
Since Obama was named President, Al Qaeda went from its total existence being in the caves Bush had them holed up in to being bigger and stronger than they ever were in their history, and are capable of attacking the United States and killing an American ambassador thousands of miles away from the caves Bush had them holed up in, and they are able to invade a country like Syria and fight a full-scale war with the Syrian army.
The only reason the surge was requested in Afghanistan was to mop up the caves where Bush had the Taliban and Al Qaeda holed up in, and Obama ordered all US forces to retreat. After Obama's retreat, there wasn't any reason to send the surge forces. Obama sent about half the troops requested to Afghanistan for appearances to make it look like he was doing what the commanders wanted.
You're still the treasonous fraud you were 40 years ago when you were following Kerry around slandering the American veterans with lies.
Saddam Hussein had Al Qaeda wiped out of Iraq BEFORE dumbass Bush invaded the country.
You really aren't very smart, just a frightened little chicken running around yelling the sky is falling.
Your Honor

Dallas, TX

#1094889 Mar 10, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Compliment himuntainous tribal region where Bush had them holed up in the caves and blowing their head over it.
Since Obama was named President, Al Qaeda went from its total existence being in the caves Bush had them holed up in to being bigger and stronger than they ever were in their history, and are capable of attackians with lies.
Blah, blah, blah... it bears repeating... no it doesn't. Looks like a rocket to me... what about the constitution? How bout them dawg's? Nobody in the world can answer my question. I like oil... I like equatorial africa.. I like russia... I like russian in equatorial africa as long as they bring some oil...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1094891 Mar 10, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a homo reservist that got thrown out. You don't have a military record. You were one of the frauds pretending to be a Vietnam veteran that joined Kerry and slandered real veterans with lies.
Let's give you that test again and see if you can control yourself and not slander veterans with lies.
The President of the United States ordered the Armed Forces of the United States to remove Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq.
Mission accomplished.
Compliment the Armed Forces of the United States on their mission accomplished. Post it.
Mission accomplished.
I'm betting you're so indoctrinated with hatred of the Armed Forces of the United States, you can't even acknowledge obvious facts of history.
Mission accomplished, moron. Post it.
I have shown you up for the liar and pretender you are before. Kerry didn't tell any lies, He pretty much told it like it was. In all wars there are atrocities commited , if you were not so stupid you would know that. In a lot of ways Kerry was a hero, he volunteered for Vietnam a war we should never got involved in unlike Bush -Cheney who both hid and lied to avoid serving there. Iraq was a farce connived and directed with many lies by two murderers. We had no business there either. I served my time honorable, and I can spell my rank, and now we all know just what a liar you are that cannot even spell his alleged rank..That's all the proof any real veteran would ever need.Now go take your meds psycho.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1094892 Mar 10, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress determines how money is spent, dumbass.
DO you know what 'stumping' is?

'Obama Stumps for Education Spending, Pre-K'

http://blogs.edweek.org/edweek/campaign-k-12/...

'Obama Stumps for Stimulus in Florida'

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/02/10...

'Obama stumps for 'best chance' immigration bill'
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jun/11/news/...

are really that ignorant?
Your Honor

Dallas, TX

#1094893 Mar 10, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"you'd like to think"???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ..
OK. Go for it, kid;-)
Hey! You remind me of a movie I used to get stoned and watch over and over...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1094894 Mar 10, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
DO you know what 'stumping' is?
'Obama Stumps for Education Spending, Pre-K'
http://blogs.edweek.org/edweek/campaign-k-12/...
'Obama Stumps for Stimulus in Florida'
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/02/10...
'Obama stumps for 'best chance' immigration bill'
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jun/11/news/...
are really that ignorant?
Do you know what "voting" is?
Congress "votes" on the budget.

Are you really that ignorant?
First Rodeo

Dallas, TX

#1094895 Mar 10, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"you'd like to think"???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ..
OK. Go for it, kid;-)
What chu gon' do to me ol' man? Bite my knee off?
First Rodeo

Dallas, TX

#1094896 Mar 10, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
You never post a link....
I DEAL in the EMPIRICAL....not opinion holmes...if you cant supply a link then you are better off arguing with your potted plants....
dude....you may have a degree but you are still an idiot....
So, um.... the very next sentence you utter after drawing a line in the sand concerning the undeniable wisdom of empiricism... is your opinion?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1094897 Mar 10, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
You never post a link....
I DEAL in the EMPIRICAL....not opinion holmes...if you cant supply a link then you are better off arguing with your potted plants....
dude....you may have a degree but you are still an idiot....
Here are somethings to ponder while you are mowing my lawn....
framing (social sciences)
'Framing refers to the social construction of a social phenomenon often by mass media sources, political or social movements, political leaders, or other actors and organizations....
In the context of politics or mass media communication, a frame defines the packaging of an element of rhetoric in such a way as to encourage certain interpretations and to discourage others. For political purposes, framing is often times used to present facts in such a way that implicates a problem that is in need of a solution. Members of political parties attempt to frame issues in a way that makes a solution favoring their own political leaning appear to be the most appropriate course of action for the situation at hand...
(or)....
... people build a series of mental filters through biological and cultural influences. They use these filters to make sense of the world. The choices they then make are influenced by their creation of a frame. Framing is also a key component of sociology, the study of social interaction among humans. Framing is an integral part of conveying and processing data on a daily basis. Successful framing techniques can be used to reduce the ambiguity of intangible topics by contextualizing the information in a way the recipient can connect to what they already know."
not bad considering its wiki....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Framing_%28socia...
so....when I post a link from the US gov that tells the READER that we are spending $50 million bucks to save sea lions that is an example of FRAMING.....duuuuuuuddddddd... ..
em·pir·i·cal
adjective
based on, concerned with, or verifiable by observation or experience rather than theory or pure logic.
https://www.google.com/search...
ROFLMAO at Empirical__Hah!

"You never post links yet I commonly post links from the likes of the gateway pundit and such."

That post is going to be passed around at breakfast rotary and other places where Republicans gather along with a note that it came a gradurit of the University of Okapoka.

Dumb Okies

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1094898 Mar 10, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Who will stop them if they try?
Certainly not the Boy-In-Chief.
Racist f*ck

Blain, PA

#1094899 Mar 10, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let"s take a look at your stupidity.
Candidate One: "I'm going to take your food stamps away from you."
Candidate Two: "I'm going to take everything away from people not getting food stamps and give it to people getting food stamps."
Voter getting food stamps: "I just can't decide who I'm voting for." ROFLMAO.
Everyone not paying income taxes knows to solve the problem they will have to pay income taxes. They will vote for the person that won't make them pay income taxes. That's not the Republican. The Republican is telling them EVERYONE has to be patriotic and pay their fair share of taxes.
You're an idiot.
Lets take a look at your flawed logic.

You are saying Republicans on food stamps vote democrat?

Republicans in the famed 47% all vote Democrat?

Republicans keep saying we need to hand more money to the wealthy while cutting funding for the poor.

Republicans say we need to cut Food Stamps but fight tooth & nail to hand 4 billion a year in subsidies to oil companies making tens of billions in profits. I have news. Only a f*cking idiot would claim to be for smaller government & cutting spending while supporting oil subsidies. Only a f*cking idiot.

And really, right whiners say paying taxes is the government stealing from them. You f*cking bozos say it all the time. Quit pretending now that you think it is patriotic.

Blain, PA

#1094900 Mar 10, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What was it? Russia says it was a Chinese submarine. But, Russia also told us about those Islamist terrorists that bombed the Boston Marathon that we couldn't identify with a hundred photos of them for four days. So, I guess Russia doesn't have any credibility with you.
You speak as if you have some very confidential inside information, like you had when you claimed to have convinced the foreign governments of the countries where the Special Purpose Vehicles were located to force those Special Purpose Vehicles to open their books for your inspection so you could make the ludicrous statements about the CRA not collapsing our economy after two years (fuck you) oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank, from whom we heard a constant stream of lies right up to the collapse.
(I forget what the other subjects were that you claimed to know something nobody else on Earth knows.)
Let's review:
Watch the video and you tell us what you think it is.
It looks like a rocket rising from the sea to me. What does it look like to you?
I think all "expert" comments concluded the jet contrail explanation is hooey. I didn't see any "experts" say it was aliens leaving Earth to go back to the mother ship. And, it looks exactly like videos of US submarine ballastic missile tests, except the first D5 test that failed near Puerto Rico, which sought a horizontal path as soon as the rocket motors ignited, which means we have a video of a ICBM being launched and taking a horizontal path to compare it with.
This was a submarine ICBM launch.
Who are the only countries capable of launching an ICBM from a submarine? US, Russia, UK and China. Russia seems unlikely. UK seems unlikely. This administration may have been so incompetent it tested an ICBM right off of Malibu Beach.
The Russians tracked the rocket launch off the Oregon coast. I think if the Russians can track a rocket launch off the Oregon coast from Kamchatka, we can track it from here.
Let's review.
"As the Pentagon and their US mainstream media covered up the 10 November 2010 China missile launch, this MoD (Ministry of Defense) report continues, they have likewise labeled the 30 October missile launch as a fireball-meteor and the 20 November one as ‘maybe’ another fireball-meteor or contrail.
Important to note, Russian intelligence analysts in this report say, was that China warned the US about its planned 30 October launch test when on Sunday 27 October the world was given a rare glimpse into China's nuclear-powered submarine fleet, with State-owned media carrying extensive coverage of the previously mysterious strategic deterrence force."
China shows it's ICBM fleet to the world, then shows it to us up close.
You people really need to read mor than your propaganda bullshit.
There was no launch of a missile from a Chinese submarine or Special Purpose Vehicle off the West Coast.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1094901 Mar 10, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Another libtard that can't read!!!!1 - On or before the first Monday in February, the president submits to Congress a detailed budget PROPOSAL for the next year which begins October 1st.
Another Retard that doesn't understand the difference between a budget proposal and the Federal budget which is voted on by members of Congress and signed by the President. Face it, you are too stupid to learn anything.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1094902 Mar 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you aren't asking the great Flackster to leave this country..How would we ever survive after all he knows everyone personally. He has access to all of our military bases which are all within 20 miles of him. He also knows how they all vote. He knows all about the budget and I suspect he helps with that. Talk about a moonbat.
LOL. He does seem to have fabricated quite a life for himself. It's rather pathetic, don't you think?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1094903 Mar 10, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is, you don't know what the heck you're talking about. And we can only hope you're in a very small minority these days.
The cost of the Iraq War was pennies compared to the deficit racked up by Democrats in Congress since 2007 and over the past five years.
We won the Iraq War. Obama surrendered.
Get your facts straight.
Here's the facts, smokey:

<<<The U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (official name: "Agreement Between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq On the Withdrawal of United States Forces from Iraq and the Organization of Their Activities during Their Temporary Presence in Iraq") was a status of forces agreement (SOFA) between Iraq and the United States, signed by President George W. Bush in 2008. It established that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011.>>>

So if Bush agreed to have all combat troops out of Iraq by Dec 2011,how is it Obama's fault that we actually took them out, per the agreement signed by George Bush??

Was Obama supposed to defy a document signed by his predecessor??

You get crazier by the day, Carol Facts are an alien concept to you.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1094904 Mar 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Retard that doesn't understand the difference between a budget proposal and the Federal budget which is voted on by members of Congress and signed by the President. Face it, you are too stupid to learn anything.
Rest assured that Flack will have a dozen excuses as to what he said and what he meant. Ever day he is corrected and every day he makes excuses and calls who ever busted him a libtard.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1094905 Mar 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. He does seem to have fabricated quite a life for himself. It's rather pathetic, don't you think?
What really comes across to me more than anything is that Flack appears to be a lonely little man. It's amazing to me that there are those that come on here every day and regurgitate the same old crap. They are a miserable lot no doubt. I think they all are in need of psychological help. Oh well tomorrows another day and again we will hear their psychotic roar. Poor fools. Hell I'm happy I also enjoy their self imposed misery.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1094906 Mar 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the facts, smokey:
<<<The U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (official name: "Agreement Between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq On the Withdrawal of United States Forces from Iraq and the Organization of Their Activities during Their Temporary Presence in Iraq") was a status of forces agreement (SOFA) between Iraq and the United States, signed by President George W. Bush in 2008. It established that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011.>>>
So if Bush agreed to have all combat troops out of Iraq by Dec 2011,how is it Obama's fault that we actually took them out, per the agreement signed by George Bush??
Was Obama supposed to defy a document signed by his predecessor??
You get crazier by the day, Carol Facts are an alien concept to you.
You are correct. Bush signed the Iraq-US Status of Forces Agreement. The question is, do we still credit Obama for ending the war?
Ringo Starr

Dallas, TX

#1094907 Mar 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It sort of rolls off the tongue doesn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Coffee Party 239,228
News Chicago had a record year of dog poop complaints 3 hr Trump is the man 1
Trumps travel ban discussion 4 hr The truth is out ... 1
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 5 hr Trekkie 38
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr SweLL GirL 10,490
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Seer 8,064
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Bbzzoo 63,543

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages