Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275886 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1093706 Mar 8, 2014
Oops I think I was just stuck in some other place again not in the Political Thread..

Even though you would think they too deal with number issues well we know that much they endure the poverty too to watch their people being fed through al the different churches

Making sparkling watered ice cubes is a science using two trays to rotating and to know how many you will have to use , YEP getting quite good at it...

Atheists feats and still to believe...

Listen to crap shoot (shot) and who do they entertain? Kids or what? I mean to entertain kids and to speak of what? on the tele and you are sure to go down into the shitter....

When the mail is will become again personal...

Snails steady and secure inside their little houses SNAILS???

Anyway...Mail ....

Still working on a letter...I want to send one off...
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1093707 Mar 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Grayson's worth borders on $40 million, the wife has a divorce attorney__sht happens. Grayson's oldest daughter (18 yoa) was charged with domestic violence awhile back on mom's say so, those charges were dropped this week based on the video taken by the Grayson aide who was brought along in anticipation of his wife trying to stage an incident.
Lolita is batshyt crazy__too bad so sad. She's got a good attorney though.
Well Alan Grayson is a formidable adversary!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1093708 Mar 8, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you're so funny; I laughed at that name too! What a name, seriously?
yeah, almost as funny as Taneesha....or Barack....

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1093709 Mar 8, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
If there’s a lack of evidence and she’s broken no laws than why take the Fifth? How can you incriminate or perjury yourself by telling the Truth?
If this were a GOP administration, the left would be screaming for heads to roll.

You are correct - innocent people don't plead the 5th and the Obama regime would like nothing better than to embarrass and then bury Issa and the GOP under the ¨truth¨...but they can't.

Only a partisan stooge would claim and/or believe there's no corruption/wrongdoing regarding the IRS and Obama regime opposition.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1093710 Mar 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>most crashes do not occur in mid flight. but whom would they be terrorizing?
good question...

likely either a bomb or a missile.....

two of the passengers were reportedly traveling with stolen passports.....
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1093711 Mar 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what amazes me is no one watches anything anymore..they record it...fireworks. a good street musician...a beautiful sunset.
i rarely take my camera on vacations. i remember things..i look at them in detail and remember them. most of the people i see these days never really even look at teh grand canyon or the sunset...they just watch a recording of it later...they might as well have just stayed at home and dialed in the national geographic channel...
Yes, that is so true. I went to a Heat game last week and everyone was taking photos and recording it. Why not just be in the moment and just watch the game live? I loved it.
People are posting on Instagram, twittering, posting Realtime on Facebook, it's ridiculous.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1093712 Mar 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Can't trust the cops.
can't trust the government, including the cops.....

but the public are enablers, repeatedly returning not guilty verdicts for cops charged with killing or beating people....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1093713 Mar 8, 2014
<quoted text>
I agree about people staring into their phones wherever they are; it's epidemic to the point where people don't know how to have a conversation anymore. You see families in restaurants, etc., all of them staring into their phones. It's awful, and good for you for stopping it, many marriages suffer because of it.
I don't know what's going on in Alan Graysons personal life, but I always feel sorry for the children who are exposed to the breakdown of marriages. I like Alan Graysons politics and he makes a lot of sense to me. I repeat; divorce brings out the worst in most people, he wasn't charged with anything so who knows. It often happens that women provoke these situations to win favor in court proceedings which makes unfair to true victims of actual abuse. If it was found that he was actually a wife beater; I'd be the first to defend her. No excuse for abuse; just get divorced and move on.
different takes on this topic...

https://xkcd.com/1314/

https://www.google.com/search...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1093714 Mar 8, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so it's not true, though many in the general Police department, depending on area may have some personal agendas. The Law at hand to what order they are operating under could make a difference ...
I have had many good run ins with the LAW enforcement here where I am at...
Did it involve disrobing?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1093715 Mar 8, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
don't know Florida law, but in California the wife would get half of all assets accumulated during the marriage.....

Grayson's war on a woman......

St. Croix valley

#1093716 Mar 8, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
If this were a GOP administration, the left would be screaming for heads to roll.
You are correct - innocent people don't plead the 5th and the Obama regime would like nothing better than to embarrass and then bury Issa and the GOP under the ¨truth¨...but they can't.
Only a partisan stooge would claim and/or believe there's no corruption/wrongdoing regarding the IRS and Obama regime opposition.
why would they do that if it was just tea party groups targeted as you say?

seems you can't even keep your own bullshit straight...as usual..

these constant witch hunts by the right will make everyone ever called to testify plead the fifth. Issa and his villagers with pitchforks are undermining our nation.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1093717 Mar 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, my link actually used studies...
i just use the first one on the page of many to show that some people actually studied the issue using more than just making assumptions.
drug addiction knows no social or economic boundaries.
You obviously didn't click the link to the "study". It doesn't work. And again, your article focuses on alcohol abuse...in only 2 California counties. Why did you pick such a crappy article if it was one of many? I bet it was because of the headline.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1093718 Mar 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
terrorism involved in Malaysia Airlines crash???...
The first thing that came to my mind was that the Vietnamese military shot it down (on purpose or accidentally??).
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1093719 Mar 8, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He's hired Mark NeJame, he's top notch, along the lines of Roy Black.

St. Croix valley

#1093720 Mar 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's not really clear, beginning with why the ambassador was present in Benghazi without his complete security detail and what purpose the nearby CIA base served.
The "in the know" folks have been spoken to in private and the (R) led committee is trying to knit together a separate story based on the tales of those who weren't even there such as Greg "bulldog" Hicks who's testimony had me piss pants laughing.
he didn't have his full security detail? i have not heard this before. are you sure about this?

the CIA base would be there to gather intel about the situation and multiple groups there in Libya...that doesn't see to be unclear or part of anything questioned.

St. Croix valley

#1093721 Mar 8, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously didn't click the link to the "study". It doesn't work. And again, your article focuses on alcohol abuse...in only 2 California counties. Why did you pick such a crappy article if it was one of many? I bet it was because of the headline.
i told you why...can't you read?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1093722 Mar 8, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it involve disrobing?
oK I JUST READ YOUR REPLY AND I DON'T KNWO TO WHAT IT WAS THAT I WROTE...

In your drunken state? You want to know your dreams?
'Hahaha

Who so wears one? A leisure guy a Pope robe???

Luke;s Fathers Robe?

I don't wear one so....

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1093723 Mar 8, 2014
Oh body searching? Nope just the bag and of course mostly it's left to me to put it all back...

A couple of guys actually though took all my things and placed them back inside my bag....Not very organized but they really tried...

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1093724 Mar 8, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the question marks? I thought you right wing morons knew instantly if it was a terrorist attack.
House Republicans will now have hearings for two years in why the media covered up the possibility of terror by reporting it to likely have crashed. Right whiners will insist the Media lied.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1093725 Mar 8, 2014
<quoted text>
I agree about people staring into their phones wherever they are; it's epidemic to the point where people don't know how to have a conversation anymore. You see families in restaurants, etc., all of them staring into their phones. It's awful, and good for you for stopping it, many marriages suffer because of it.
I don't know what's going on in Alan Graysons personal life, but I always feel sorry for the children who are exposed to the breakdown of marriages. I like Alan Graysons politics and he makes a lot of sense to me. I repeat; divorce brings out the worst in most people, he wasn't charged with anything so who knows. It often happens that women provoke these situations to win favor in court proceedings which makes unfair to true victims of actual abuse. If it was found that he was actually a wife beater; I'd be the first to defend her. No excuse for abuse; just get divorced and move on.
I've always told my kids that electronics are not allowed while we are eating as a family. I rad an article a while back that electronics are physically changing our brain (evolution!). Yeah, I knew it was a problem, so now I don't take the phone to the bathroom with me anymore an when I get home, it gets put on my desk. I wish I could get rid of it all together, but I have to be reachable by my employer 24/7/365.

Women already have the upper hand in divorce cases, it seems. When I went through my divorce, I was always made to answer for little things...I didn't put her name on the kids school emergency form, even though she was listed on the enrollment form, and was told "Why shouldn't I throw you in jail?" by the mediator but when she would disappear for months on end all she got was "That does look bad".

A friend went through something similar with a live-in girlfriend. Her son stole his motorcycle, when he was going to leave to file a police report, she stood in the doorway and wouldn't move so he pushed her out of the way. When he got back home, the police were waiting for him and arrested him for domestic violence. The charges wee eventually dropped, but it had already been published in the local paper and people don't care about the outcome, just the gossip (as in the Grayson case)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Dr Guru 197,021
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Pennie Lane 6,418
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IB DaMann 54,513
DONALD TRUMP REVEALED as NIGERIAN PRINCE ! ..bi... 5 hr TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 1
Loan shark, loan lender, Apply for loan offer 5 hr MonicaJ 1
Fast loan needed for urgent purpose?. Apply now. (Apr '14) 5 hr MonicaJ 2
Hillary fires up crowd in Iowa. 11 hr Pianolegs blows GAS 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages