Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1417219 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1094494 Mar 9, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
Well tell that to The Firemen, Police Officers and Soldiers who are on the front lines and have to carry/pull the dead weight of one who can't pull their own.
Not when it comes to Firefighters, and The Military Front Lines they don't.
I'm referring to the physical abilities, skills in these "Lines" that it takes to save lives.
Jessica Lynch a'ringin' a bell ... We don't need disruptions and derailments.
<quoted text>
I'll betcha none of the limp-wristed Obama btchiz Liberal wannabe's here on Topix nor the Magic Negro himself givesashit about this man's passing.

SFGate -'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90: http://tinyurl.com/lnaowfv

gay marriage, income inequality and Muslim rights are far more important.

The NY Times hasn't said a peep and won't, either.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1094495 Mar 9, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't lie dimwit; that's been established by the report from the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. Also stupid there was no attack on our Embassy in Benghazi because the embassy was in Tripoli which was not attacked.
But go ahead keep chasing your tail, it's fun to watch.
You're an idiot Carol!
Wise up, dummy:

Americans died

Il Duce lied

so did Hillary:

Obama Linked Benghazi to Video 3 Days After CIA Eyewitnesses Confirmed No Protest There
December 31, 2012 - 9:44 PM

( CNSNews.com )- Three days after CIA and State Department eyewitnesses reported on Sept. 15 that there had been no protest in Benghazi, Libya, before terrorists attacked the U.S. diplomatic mission and a CIA facility there on Sept. 11, President Barack Obama and White House Press Secretary Jay Carney both publicly linked the attacks, which killed four Americans, to protests against an anti-Muslim video that had been posted on YouTube.

Carney did it at the White House press briefing on Tuesday, Sept. 18, and Obama did it later that same day in a taped interview with David Letterman.

However, according to a new report by the Senate Homeland Security Committee, personnel working at the CIA "Annex" in Benghazi on Sept. 11 reported on Sept. 15 that there had been no protest in Benghazi that day, and State Department security personnel who survived the Benghazi attacks told FBI interviewers on Sept. 15 and Sept. 16 that they, too, had seen no evidence of any protest before the attacks.

At the White House briefing on Sept. 18, Carney said that there was a protest in Benghazi on Sept. 11 against the anti-Muslim YouTube video and that the attacks there were "sparked" by protests. Obama, appearing on David Letterman’s show that same day, instantly referred to the video and called its maker a “shadowy character” when Letterman asked him what had happened in Benghazi.

Also, an internal State Department email exchange on Sept. 18--the same day Carney made his claim at the White House briefing and Obama made his on Letterman—shows that State Department security officers new by that date that there had been no protest in Benghazi on Sept. 11, 2012.

Video recordings from the diplomatic mission’s closed-circuit television security system, according to the Senate Homeland Security Committee’s report, would also demonstrate that there had been no protest there before the terrorist attacks.

Obama and Hillary both lied, the LSM covered for them and he was re elected.

The LSM is dishonest and corrupt, they have no credibility, the are an arm of the Demorat party.

Lapeer, MI

#1094496 Mar 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
how many men will need to die needlessly because women can't carry their weight???...
The time-worn idiocy of Liberalism is that they will fix the world using other people's money.

In this same vain of idiocy, they will give inadequate women and minorities positions in the military by sacrificing the lives of patriots to do it.

Fight these bas turds any way you can. I do.

The Magic Negro has demoralized our fighting men and women like no other person in our country's history.

He wears our flag as underwear.

“you know i know”

denver

#1094497 Mar 9, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flacktard hts the stupid stride early today.
Prior to the ACA, it was very expensive for an individual to buy health insurance. It was very expensive for a sole proprietor, or a small corporation to buy health insurance.
If you are working for a company that provides good health insurance, one road block to leaving & starting your own company is the cost of health insurance. The ACA provides a resource for health insurance at a much lower cost.
Sometimes, spouses worked jobs just for the health insurance.
With the ACA, taking the plunge to start your own company or pursue a different career becomes more feasible.
People will CHOOSE to work less. People will be able to pursue the career thy want.
To right whiners this is a bad thing.
What a gullible sap you are, what a dupe, what a stooge, anyone who thinks people will choose to work less is a fool, no one except a dope like you could believe that load of steaming manure.

Much lower cost? Only for those getting tax dollars to pay for it, gawd you're stupid.

Lapeer, MI

#1094498 Mar 9, 2014
Kent wrote:
<quoted text>
As if a wuzzie little girl like you would even show up.
Let's hope your bar stool has a seatbelt.

Otherwise, your shitforbrains will smell the place up when you crash.

Lapeer, MI

#1094499 Mar 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lunacy? Perhaps. But I'll hang onto that scenario. If for no other reason than to keep hope alive. Anything is possible.
You are hoping that the Magic Negro will force the USPS to issue a Pollyanna Stamp in your honor?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA....

Maybe Procter & Gamble will issue Bathroom Tissue in your name, instead

A 12 mile long oil slick, a door from the airplane is retrieved along with 4 or more stolen passports among the passenger list and you....."hang onto that scenario"?????

You may as well hope the Racist Pig Magic Negro will sprout wings and fly to Hawaii the next time.

“you know i know”

denver

#1094500 Mar 9, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Let it up to a right whiner to suggest we lower the minimum wage to increase the number of jobs.
Killmoron: "If only the minimum wage was $2.00, just think how many would have jobs"
here's the only "jobs" Il Duce has been responsible for, get your head out of your backside:

Wealth rebounds — but mostly for the wealthy
By Rick Newman
12 hours ago
The Exchange

America is rich again — if you add up all the money. But a familiar, unhappy tale is playing out as the nation recovers the household wealth lost from 2007 to 2012.

The total amount of household net worth hit a new record of $80.7 trillion at the end of 2013, according to the Federal Reserve. That’s certainly better than the grueling declines that occurred during the twin housing and stock-market busts. But a deeper look at the numbers shows that the kind of wealth held primarily by the affluent — financial assets — has soared beyond prior levels, while the most common middle-class asset — home equity — is still far below prior highs

Still, the flow of money the Fed has been trying to pump into the economy has dried up before trickling down to many middle-class families. Of course, it’s better to have the wealthy back on their feet, in Prada footwear, than to have nobody back on their feet at all. But the middle class still has much further to go before it reclaims its prior level of prosperity. America isn’t quite as rich as the headline number suggests.

The rich get richer, the rest get squat, thanks Barry you douchebagging, hypocritical failure.

Deny it.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1094501 Mar 9, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. The IRS needs to go. See ya!
Everyone should pay their fair share (you guys love that phrase), but that's not what happens, is it?
Is it ¨fair¨ almost half the population, many being those who depend on the government the most, pay nothing - ZILCH, ZERO, NADA.
The IRS is to blame and only an MSNBC zombie would disagree and blame the wealthy.
Well that is what happens when you let to wealth move up to the 1%'ers & leave it there. If they had of paid their fair share of tax in the first place then the wealth share of the pie would not have shrunk so much over the past 50 years. In the time of 70% of the American population sharing the wealth there was no freaking need for government handouts. Everyone was working, making the wheels grind. Trying to blame the government or IRS for this wealth shift is complete ignorance. Corporate Identities only look after it's share holders if that means sacking 1000's of Americans to move to China so be it. But that is not the government's fault, nor the IRS. It's profit driven, and Capitalism will move to where it can make the most money. That is the wild west of the global world, the only thing governments can do is offer incentives to keep business here and nothing else. Dropping taxes will only make the food stamp line longer & this is what you don't get. Because in the end the motive is always profit even if it is made from slave labor. Not even Obama can fix that, if the Republicans & Democrats spoke with one voice, then the likes of Apple, Google, GE, Exonn etc would not get away with BS balance sheets. If tax laws were universal across the globe then would be no mass exodus in tax avoidance. But this is just TOO F.....G HARD for Republican ideology to swallow so they let the system decay even further.

Lapeer, MI

#1094502 Mar 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>is that his cover for giving hand jobs for quarter in the park? on good days, he'll give people 50 cents to do it...
....and woodchuck is the butt of every joke in his red light district....

customers paint SmileyFeces and Bulls Eyes on his privates...he's a marked man..e-r-r..woman...e-r-r ..whatever...

Lapeer, MI

#1094503 Mar 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>is that his cover for giving hand jobs for quarter in the park? on good days, he'll give people 50 cents to do it...
How many woodies could a woodtick chuck when a woodtick would chuck woody?

Lapeer, MI

#1094504 Mar 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
Forget about toothpicks. Woodtick has a mouthful.

Lapeer, MI

#1094505 Mar 9, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
As with most other subjects you are clueless and a known lowlife draft dodger. Women are smarter, proven to be able to endure more pain, they have as much or more endurance. They can handle an assault weapon and maneuver as well or better than men. They are just as brave, I would much rather have a good dedicated women in my unit than a crybaby bitchie damaged unit like you. You are far better suited for the worthless life you are now stuck with.
You *WERE* the women in your unit.

You got free lipstick and nylons from the guys.

Free bar soap, too;-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1094506 Mar 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is, people with Roth IRAs have been using them as a means of saving money for their heirs....not for retirement. Blame Romney, et al. for letting the cat out of the bag. Obama's change won't hurt anyone but those who have been cheating the system.
how the f*ck does a government leech like you have any clue why people save for their retirement???......bums like you make people who save for their retirement sick at your greed...

Galt feels sorry for the fools who paid taxes to convert to Roth IRAs in the mistaken belief that the money would be tax-free....

“you know i know”

denver

#1094507 Mar 9, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Staples and Radio Shack are like the GOP. Old ideas and old people. That's why just in the past 2 years the number of registered Republicans have lost 4%. Old GOP white guys dying everyday.
White guys do 99% of the hiring, dummy, wise up. No darky is doing any hiring.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1094508 Mar 9, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
BS, you think Joe the plumber paying 25%-30% tax for all his earnings is fine. Yet Apple gets away with 2% corporate tax rate in Ireland. Perhaps you can explain to all of us how this is taxing the crap out of the wealthy ? Facts are Facts... not Fox facts.
If Apple paid 20% and Joe paid 20% that would be fair, yet telling us its wealth envy somehow justifies keeping the status quo. It's like trying to reason with a Fox zombie.
so, Apple can just move their corporate home to Ireland....if that makes a fool like you feel any better....and still pay US taxes on earnings in the US.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1094509 Mar 9, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are hoping that the Magic Negro will force the USPS to issue a Pollyanna Stamp in your honor?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA....
Maybe Procter & Gamble will issue Bathroom Tissue in your name, instead
A 12 mile long oil slick, a door from the airplane is retrieved along with 4 or more stolen passports among the passenger list and you....."hang onto that scenario"?????
You may as well hope the Racist Pig Magic Negro will sprout wings and fly to Hawaii the next time.
having Vietnam investigate this "accident" is like having Obama investigate the IRS scandal.....

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1094510 Mar 9, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
But this is just TOO F.....G HARD for Republican ideology to swallow so they let the system decay even further.
So, while the wealthy get wealthier under Obama and the left, you blame it on the GOP?

You're no different than any other nitwit liberal.

Keep your hands off my money, you mooching dirt bag.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1094511 Mar 9, 2014
Edward Dean wrote:
It's just like Galt lecturing others in here about the cold hard light of contract law, and then coming back and defending a thief who votes his way by saying, "He wasn't convicted of doing anything illegal..." In other words, the boy followed the rules... technically.
You remember DB? He was ALWAYS running on and on about how if it wasn't in the Constitution then it wasn't a law. That's just the cowards' way of saying, if I want your car, I'll take it.
lol! DB never got far on anything.

And that was by choice!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1094512 Mar 9, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Wise up, dummy:
Americans died
Il Duce lied
so did Hillary:
Obama Linked Benghazi to Video 3 Days After CIA Eyewitnesses Confirmed No Protest There
December 31, 2012 - 9:44 PM
( CNSNews.com )- Three days after CIA and State Department eyewitnesses reported on Sept. 15 that there had been no protest in Benghazi, Libya, before terrorists attacked the U.S. diplomatic mission and a CIA facility there on Sept. 11, President Barack Obama and White House Press Secretary Jay Carney both publicly linked the attacks, which killed four Americans, to protests against an anti-Muslim video that had been posted on YouTube.
Carney did it at the White House press briefing on Tuesday, Sept. 18, and Obama did it later that same day in a taped interview with David Letterman.
However, according to a new report by the Senate Homeland Security Committee, personnel working at the CIA "Annex" in Benghazi on Sept. 11 reported on Sept. 15 that there had been no protest in Benghazi that day, and State Department security personnel who survived the Benghazi attacks told FBI interviewers on Sept. 15 and Sept. 16 that they, too, had seen no evidence of any protest before the attacks.
At the White House briefing on Sept. 18, Carney said that there was a protest in Benghazi on Sept. 11 against the anti-Muslim YouTube video and that the attacks there were "sparked" by protests. Obama, appearing on David Letterman’s show that same day, instantly referred to the video and called its maker a “shadowy character” when Letterman asked him what had happened in Benghazi.
Also, an internal State Department email exchange on Sept. 18--the same day Carney made his claim at the White House briefing and Obama made his on Letterman—shows that State Department security officers new by that date that there had been no protest in Benghazi on Sept. 11, 2012.
Video recordings from the diplomatic mission’s closed-circuit television security system, according to the Senate Homeland Security Committee’s report, would also demonstrate that there had been no protest there before the terrorist attacks.
Obama and Hillary both lied, the LSM covered for them and he was re elected.
The LSM is dishonest and corrupt, they have no credibility, the are an arm of the Demorat party.
Oh geez! Still banging away at a non issue from CNS.

It's same old story of limiting your reality!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1094513 Mar 9, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
White guys do 99% of the hiring, dummy, wise up. No darky is doing any hiring.
lol! Which is why white gals aren't too happy with them son... especially reich wingers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abby8-24-16 4 min RACE 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min District 1 222,284
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Enough Said 60,995
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 2,405
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Red_Forman 1,434
Chicago has the Worst Women 5 hr Worst Woman 50
Social Security 6 hr Try No1 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 hr Go Blue Forever 103,417

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages