Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1396529 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Olive Pit

New Hyde Park, NY

#1094283 Mar 9, 2014
Olive Pit wrote:
<quoted text>
You makea da meatballas at 4 o'clock? Whatsa the big deal, you losea your can opener?
Anna nicea sausageeega!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1094284 Mar 9, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
You want BS?
Contact the US Government Printing Office ( www.gpo.gov ), you can order a complete set of Title 26 of the US Code of Federal Regulations (that's the part written by the IRS), all twenty volumes of it, at the bargain price of $974, shipping included.
According to the US Government Printing Office, it's 13,458 pages in total. The full text of Title 26 of the United States Code (the part written by Congress--available for an additional $179) is a mere 3,387 printed pages, bringing the adjusted gross page count to 16,845.
Yes, the IRS and its rules and regulations is, without a doubt, the cause.
Absolute Rubbish!, if they need 13,000 pages then that is 13,000 loop holes found. In a global world, it would not matter if they had 50,000 pages they will still move their headquarters to some island where no tax laws exist. That's what big Money does, but Joe the plumber can't afford to set up a tax haven so he gets hit why the big end of town laughs. So reducing rules & regs, Reagan's formula for success but all it did is increase the debt and allow the GFC in 2008 to happen. It's hardly a fix, history has proven that so it's not a theory anymore. Your formula in a global world has no place, it is doomed to fail every time. Unless tax laws are universal across every country that you trade with.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1094285 Mar 9, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful - you're getting close to being charged with abuse of the elderly.
Realslime took off for the playground...to share his bong with the kiddies....
Olive Pit

Buffalo, NY

#1094286 Mar 9, 2014
wasp wrote:
Look,,,we all know by now that Africans lack abilities that the rest of us take for granted. We alll know this otherwise there wouldn't be any need for affirmative action ,,,,,,,,,,how about all that space travel and medical marvel reports coming out of Africa. And how about "michelles" new "frosted" hair! Can't wait for those new cars coming out of Africa either.
Well, to be frank, lotta dem gotta the bigga flat noses and that IS a distraction... On the other hand how many "Africans" we actually got? Notta too many, I'm guessing. Ima notta sure about Michelle's new frosted hair either but I CAN vouch for the facta that itsa beena really really cold in DC these last few monthsa...
Olive Pit

Buffalo, NY

#1094288 Mar 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
but, isn't ObamaKKKare better than the crummy plans that they have now???...
Nobodya's gotta the time to find outta, itta take 20 hours of every day for the fund-raising, we'll have to deal with the insurance thingy later...

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1094289 Mar 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
do you deny that the US is/was providing assistance to the Syrian rebels???...
no and its a mistake! but not as bad as invading Iraq. That has to be the biggest foreign policy blunder in U.S. history
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1094291 Mar 9, 2014
Well, that leaves you out, Pitsy ...

You're neither Black nor an Intellectual < anything >.

I prefer poet Langston Hughes myself ...
Olive Pit wrote:
Look out everybody! The intellectual heavyweights have arrived... and they're BLACK! I'm thinking... early, e.e. cummings?
Olive Pit

Buffalo, NY

#1094292 Mar 9, 2014
Olive Pit wrote:
<quoted text>
No pusha!! I makea da meatballas when I wanna. No can, I usa da reala tinga.
So, you live alone?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1094293 Mar 9, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
so then you are advocating we occupy a country against their will.
Hmmm, we "invade" a country to oust an evil dictator, then enforce our rule with the use of military force......
I believe that's been done before......
Obama was the one who stepped up the action in Afghanistan....ask him why......

as for Iraq, we should have left after the initial military action.....nation building was a mistake....
Olive Pit

Buffalo, NY

#1094294 Mar 9, 2014
Well, you know, he who has the guns doesn't make the rules at all. That's stoopid. He who has the enriched uranium makes the rules... why you thinka Israel paddlin' so hard?
Olive Pit

Buffalo, NY

#1094295 Mar 9, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
Well, that leaves you out, Pitsy ...
You're neither Black nor an Intellectual < anything >.
I prefer poet Langston Hughes myself ...
<quoted text>
You're.. not... thinking... it... through... carefully... again...
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1094296 Mar 9, 2014
Eman wrote:
Illegal Aliens, Non-Citizens Caught Voting In Florida In Vast Numbers
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LMAO. you're on a roll today pal.

Vast eh? Caught eh?

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1094297 Mar 9, 2014
Incognito wrote:
<quoted text>
Great news for the topix tea baggers! "So.......you mean there's a chance!"
seriously dude, do you really expect any republican, much less a teabagger to volunteer for service in our military????

C'mon, you could allow morons to enter service, but teabaggers will never enlist
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1094298 Mar 9, 2014
An don' forget ... You'a brown da sausage a'nice onna both sides a'first ...

Anna make'a sure you buy it a fresh'a, a wine, cheese anna parsley one'a.

Eh, you'a alwaysa gotta you mind'a onna sausageega !!! Eh, disgraziata putana !!!
Olive Pit wrote:
<quoted text>
Anna nicea sausageeega!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1094301 Mar 9, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
This would be positive proof of your advanced stupidity. The only difference between the two is Galt no doubt is a lazy fat slob [kinda like you] While Coulter is an anorexic bitch By the way I loved waking up this morning and reading you crying as you had your azz handed you by dem. if you want to play you best thickin up NIMROD.
Any canine yelping from you in response to any of my posts is proof positive I am posting truth with integrity.

Keep it up the adulation;-)

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1094302 Mar 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>we wanted syria to admit they had CWs...they did. we wanted them to start the process of getting rid of them...they did.
exactly what we wanted...
try to spin that.
We wanted them to destroy their production facilities by March 15. Oops..not exactly what we got.

We wanted them to "ship all chemicals abroad for destruction" by February 5th. Oops...not exactly what we got.

We wanted them " to transport the "most critical" chemicals, including around 20 tons of mustard nerve agent, to the northern port of Latakia by 31 December." Oops, not exactly what we got.

Words have meaning, tick.

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1094303 Mar 9, 2014
Olive Pit wrote:
<quoted text>
As if YOU could stop them. What you are REALLY saying is: here is another case where nothing I could ever do would make any difference whatsoever. Practice that, it's clear you don't say it enough...
I know, right!

As if...sheesh!

Just vote for the dude who promises you the most of other people's stuff...you know, for like free!

Don't occupy Wall Street, distribute it!
Olive Pit

New Hyde Park, NY

#1094304 Mar 9, 2014
Olive Pit wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you live alone?
A occhio e croce. Ia havea nicea fatta husband. He sleepa ana mangia all day. Maiale!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1094305 Mar 9, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your racist delusional mind a-hole.
It's cute how the lump in your boyfriend's pants becomes the lump in your throat.

Putin's up for a REAL Nobel Peace Prize unlike the Toys R Us one the Magic Negro got for his half-black Affirmative Action skin by the hilarious Nobel Committee.....
Olive Pit

New Hyde Park, NY

#1094307 Mar 9, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
An don' forget ... You'a brown da sausage a'nice onna both sides a'first ...
Anna make'a sure you buy it a fresh'a, a wine, cheese anna parsley one'a.
Eh, you'a alwaysa gotta you mind'a onna sausageega !!! Eh, disgraziata putana !!!
<quoted text>
Thatsa what I alwaysa doa. Me notta forget!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min John Schanahan 102,570
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 50 min Rogue Scholar 05 217,117
Who's this Fauxcahontas? 1 hr Welcome2theWigWam 32
Fat Ankles and hairy toes. 1 hr Bills Babes 26
True BRILLIANCE and so correct. 1 hr Im On 2nd 7
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr tina anne 60,180
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 1,691

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages