Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1346015 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1093810 Mar 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummm....gee, ya think it was the same reason we have CIA bases in other places?
why do you think this is some big , strange thing?
you seem to allude to wrong doings but never really actually say anything at all. is your tin foil helmet tight enough? is the shiny side facing out? that makes a huge difference...
still nothing at all about Stevens traveling without his full security detail? i am beginning to think conversing with you about this is like playing ping pong with a square ball...
Once again you're not paying attention__Chris Doherty and the others who arrived on a Libyan plane after the consulate was attacked but before the CIA base was attacked were state department security personnel assigned the US embassy in Tripoli Libya.

The ambassador was dead and his body already at the CIA base before Doherty's group even arrived in Benghazi.

I'm not alluding to wrong doing but to business as usual for the state departments relationships with the CIA and other US intel agencies.

It's the Republican (Mike Rogers) led House Intelligence Committee that's stroking the media/American people by lying out their azzes, withholding details and calling on witnesses who were nowhere near Benghazi when the attacks began or ended. Chris Stevens presence in Benghazi is classified.FYI.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1093811 Mar 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
terrorism involved in Malaysia Airlines crash???...
I do find it interesting that two of the passengers seem to have been travelling on stolen passports. I suppose that could be far more common than we realize.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/malaysia-...

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1093812 Mar 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans don't stand a chance in 2016 if you can't find some common ground....other than hatred for Democrats. Your party has no direction. You can't agree on abortion or gay marriage. You can't agree on how to address poverty and economic inequality and you are so dissatisfied with the job your members in Congress are doing that chances are....most republicans will just stay home in 2016 rather than cast a vote for another loser.
Actually, I wish they would just stay away from gay marriage and abortion. Dumb republicans take that bait every time. It's a non issue for most people.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1093813 Mar 8, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
lerner lied for a couple of reasons. She new what the IRS was doing was illegal and she new the boy president nobama was also aware of what was going on and she was covering his fanny. She lost her right to take the 5th. when she made her BS opening statement and the refused to answer questions regarding that statement.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
That's right. She waived her right to plead the 5th with her opening testimony. Holder will never prosecute though. Some people are more protected than others.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1093814 Mar 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what amazes me is no one watches anything anymore..they record it...fireworks. a good street musician...a beautiful sunset.
i rarely take my camera on vacations. i remember things..i look at them in detail and remember them. most of the people i see these days never really even look at teh grand canyon or the sunset...they just watch a recording of it later...they might as well have just stayed at home and dialed in the national geographic channel...
You don't have use for a camera on your vacations.

You don't come home with pictures. You come home with fleas.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1093815 Mar 8, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have that show confused with Fox news.
"poop"
One mire time you are incorrect, you confused the comedy show with msnbc.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#1093816 Mar 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>still can't back up your words, huh? why do you keep making more words you have to run from?
it must really suck having to run from your own words, i can't imagine living a life like that. you must not have mirrors in your house...
If you feel that way...jump off a real tall cliff and end your misery...
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#1093817 Mar 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Once again you're not paying attention__Chris Doherty and the others who arrived on a Libyan plane after the consulate was attacked but before the CIA base was attacked were state department security personnel assigned the US embassy in Tripoli Libya.
The ambassador was dead and his body already at the CIA base before Doherty's group even arrived in Benghazi.
I'm not alluding to wrong doing but to business as usual for the state departments relationships with the CIA and other US intel agencies.
It's the Republican (Mike Rogers) led House Intelligence Committee that's stroking the media/American people by lying out their azzes, withholding details and calling on witnesses who were nowhere near Benghazi when the attacks began or ended. Chris Stevens presence in Benghazi is classified.FYI.
WoodTick gonna beat yer as$....
He's the smartest person ever....

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1093819 Mar 8, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
In Flathead County!! What a riot.
"silly"
Great Falls, MT. is not in Flathead County. It is in Cascade County.
Do you know what Flathead refers to.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1093820 Mar 8, 2014
Ghostie, You aways come back? Bad pennies come back also, you are one of these? You stayed away for far too long, we only had Yeahoo and Barack Hussein Obama to make fun of during this time? Now you've returned, let the fun begin??
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#1093823 Mar 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and again this means absolutely nothign1 not even sure why you posted it. it is comn knowledge that shows absolutely nothing.
if his presence there is classified, how do we know he was meeting a Libyan diplomat?
are you even clear on the topic we are talking about? you seem to just be tossing out info that has no relevance to anything...
Go home and kill yourself...
Patriot

Erie, CO

#1093824 Mar 8, 2014
Recent US Snowstorms found to contain elements of entomological Warfare being conducted on American Populace

http://intellihub.com/recent-u-s-snowstorms-f...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1093827 Mar 8, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
Ghostie, You aways come back? Bad pennies come back also, you are one of these? You stayed away for far too long, we only had Yeahoo and Barack Hussein Obama to make fun of during this time? Now you've returned, let the fun begin??
Sure, some of us actually have lives. Righties never have fun they are miserable all the time.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1093828 Mar 8, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither. They're both about the same.
So.... your resolution is simply to complain?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1093831 Mar 8, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I read his posts. Why do you think he questions why Stevens was there without his security detail?
If you don't believe me, just ask him yourself.
This is my take on it. Just an armchair quarterback opinion. Stevens at some point brokered an arms deal between the US and the Libyan rebels. Those weapons got into the wrong hands, Stevens and the CIA were in Benghazi to try and get those weapons back, or at least find out where they were. The CIA was using the annex as an "detention center" for people who might have that information.
a reasonable explanation for the attack...and the Obama coverup......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1093836 Mar 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't paying attention, US embassies and consulates commonly cover for or house CIA operations.
If you were to simply use google you'd find a Benghazi wiki page that accurately lays out the timeline and offers some__but not all of the details
The CIA had a base in Benghazi for a particular reason, one which we'll likely never learn. In that regard the hearings are no more than Republican hocus pocus.
but the American people are entitled to learn the reason, and Congressional hearings are the only path to the truth.....

except for fools like you who believe in secret government....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1093838 Mar 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummm....gee, ya think it was the same reason we have CIA bases in other places?
why do you think this is some big , strange thing?
you seem to allude to wrong doings but never really actually say anything at all. is your tin foil helmet tight enough? is the shiny side facing out? that makes a huge difference...
still nothing at all about Stevens traveling without his full security detail? i am beginning to think conversing with you about this is like playing ping pong with a square ball...
friendly fire on the Obamabot left.....

Galt loves a catfight.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1093839 Mar 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans don't stand a chance in 2016 if you can't find some common ground....other than hatred for Democrats. Your party has no direction. You can't agree on abortion or gay marriage. You can't agree on how to address poverty and economic inequality and you are so dissatisfied with the job your members in Congress are doing that chances are....most republicans will just stay home in 2016 rather than cast a vote for another loser.
Republicans should ignore bogus issues like abortion, homosexual marriage, income inequality, and poverty and focus on improving the economy, repealing ObamaKKKare, and improving America's stature in the world......

that is the common ground....

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1093840 Mar 8, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been playing catch-up your entire life. Why stop now?
Issa is a good man trying to do the right thing. I know you don't like it but that's what makes it so much more enjoyable for me and for millions of others.
The only reason you think Issa is a "good man" is because his only goal is to discredit the president and the administration. You'd embrace Satan if you thought it would further Issa's agenda.

FACTS:

Issa is a car thief.

Issa was arrested for possession of ".25-calibre Colt automatic, 44 rounds of ammo and a tear gas gun and two rounds of ammo for it.” Issa pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of possession of an unregistered gun.

Issa lied about his military service by claiming that he was part of an elite bomb detecting unit that guarded President Nixon at the 1971 World Series. Nixon didn't go the World Series in 1971. In reality, he had a bad conduct rating. He was demoted, and a fellow soldier accused him of stealing his car.

Issa was suspected of arson in the "mysterious 1982 fire at his factory at a time where he was buying out the owner of Steal Stopper, the predecessor to Issa's car alarm company. Issa quadrupled his insurance coverage from a hundred thousand dollars to four hundred and sixty-two thousand dollars and then boom! The place burned down." But, not until after Issa "removed the company’s Apple II computer from the building, including “all hardware, all software, all the instruction books,” and also “the discs for accounts payable, accounts receivable, customer list, everything and transferred a copy of every design used by Steal Stopper from a filing cabinet to a fireproof box." The insurance company settled with him for $20,000.00. A sure sign of guilt if you ask me.

http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/martin-bashi...
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#1093841 Mar 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i am sure it seems that way to you....
I want the people around me to shine....

You...on the other hand...like ALL LIBERALS...
are the only person in the Universe....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 45 min Red_Forman 7,274
last post wins! (Apr '13) 46 min Red_Forman 593
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min Jacques in Orleans 207,399
News Rescue Groups Search for Cat in 'Disturbing' Bo... 1 hr Poppyann 1
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 1,568
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 101,402
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 57,169
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages