Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Edward Dean

Madison, WI

#1093081 Mar 7, 2014
It's not brain surgery. If you want to fight wars, you should pay for them. Right? Repeat: YOU should pay for them. My instincts tell me that we should mandate that Navy SEALS pay for ALLLLL future wars. That should do it. Poof! No more debt!

REALLY! IF there were a law that read, "Be it known that from this day forward, ALL foreign adventures shall immediately be paid for by a hellacious rise in taxes. Offensive or defensive, win or lose, the first that happens is that taxes on everyone go up to pay for "it" or "them." If an individual,(read:business,) should be in a business that provides war-fighting materiel of services or even secondarily profits from conflict, their taxes shall rise by a factor of 4 no matter where in the world the money is sheltered." Don't you think that'd be the end of it? So why don't we do that?
dem

United States

#1093082 Mar 7, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly; I'd love to be a fly on the wall after she talks to him. How many times has she actually been in this "gay brother in law's" company in her life? Twice?
Just like her husbands best friend is "black"
LOL
I didn't realize what a liar she was till she lost her marbles after the election.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1093083 Mar 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you keep posting your lies while dancing around the fact that i can shoot everyone of them down with verifiable facts....
why is that, again?
why do you think your whackjob posts are even worthy of a response? i have proven so many of them false, as i have clearly and verifiably pointed out earlier today..

why should anyone even listen to you ever again, seeing what bullshit you have posted in the past? seriously...why?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1093084 Mar 7, 2014
POLITICS
Insurers participating in Obamacare 'very worried,' industry consultant saysWashington Examiner By Philip KleinPublished March 07, 2014Facebook63 Twitter30 Gplus0
With the Department of Health and Human Services announcing that plans that were supposed to be cancelled this year can now be renewed for another two years, "the health insurance plans participating in Obamacare are a very worried group right now," according to health insurance industry consultant Robert Laszewski.

Because he's in close touch with insurance industry executives, Laszewski became a widely-cited figure during the botched rollout of President Obama's health care law, and now he says insurers who agreed to take part in the law are coming up against a key concern: "The fundamental problem here is that the administration is just not signing up enough people to make anyone confident this program is sustainable."

Though the department has reported that 4 million have signed up for health care plans through one of the program's new insurance exchanges, that number drops to 3 million when individuals who haven't kept up with paying premiums are included (about 20 percent never paid the first month's premiums, and an additional 2 to 5 percent haven't paid the second month's premium, Laszewski writes, citing insurance carriers).

That isn't enough to create a sustainable risk pool with a critical mass of young and healthy enrollees to offset the cost of covering older and sicker individuals who are now guaranteed an offer of coverage.

Read more on WashingtonExaminer.com

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1093085 Mar 7, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But wood pellets are not made by cutting trees, wood pellets are generally made from compacted sawdust or other wastes from sawmilling and other wood products manufacture,.
More proof you are dumber than sh*t
horsecrap.....
Edward Dean

Madison, WI

#1093086 Mar 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Well, anyway, think I've tried to shed enough truth and light for now.
Translation: "I'm pissing my pants again and have to go hide with the dog in the garage."
dem

United States

#1093087 Mar 7, 2014
Dumb carol thinks they want to be married so they can be accepted by Christian zealots???

Can't call you dumb if you don't act dumb, dummy
dem

United States

#1093088 Mar 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Well, anyway, think I've tried to shed enough truth and light for now.
Pleasure was all yours.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1093089 Mar 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You love your gay brother in law but you are okay with his partner of let's say 25 years dies and he can't arrange a funeral, collect death benefits, share his health care with his dying mate. You are a dumb selfish ignorant woman. That gay brother in law secretly hates you too. Bet on it.
Gay couples have every single one of those rights now. Where have you been over the past few decades? Time to catch up to the 21st century.

Later. Don't forget to wave your sign while I'm gone.
dem

United States

#1093090 Mar 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>geeze...dude....you are pathetic....

Would you allow a friend to take a $200K car for a joy ride?
so....liability AND GOOD BUSINESS practices prevented my Irish friend from giving me the keys to his NSX....or any other of his cars-he was trying to sell them for chrissakes....

You know how many times I heard fools tell me they could ride a motorcycle?
Only to see them walking back in 20 minutes all banged up, the motorcycle in a million pieces just down the street?

You are quite possibly the most ignorant person I have ever conversed with...

You need to stick with the potty mouth stuff...you are good at that....
Well more to the point I wouldn't let a fkn imbecile drive a unicycle.

Orlando, FL

#1093091 Mar 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome. His partner died and he got nothing. Thanks to selfish old ladies like you.
Besides what his partner left to members of his own family, my brother-in-law was left with the majority of his possessions and savings - legally.

Wave that sign a little higher though. People in the back row can't see it.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1093092 Mar 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He's run off already. He's a sensitive azzhole ex cop.
no way...you have to be enough to be able to think to be a cop, don't you?

sure he's not lying about it like Mdbuilder lying about his military service?

this fool would shoot himself in the dick if given a loaded gun....shit, i got him to contradict himself in three seconds from half a country away...

Orlando, FL

#1093093 Mar 7, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well off topic babe__not even close to where we began.
You're just playing games GFY.
And you be sure and do the same, ya' hear?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1093094 Mar 7, 2014
Why are we $17 trillion in debt....

...and...why do we have

50 million voters living on food deserts and in need of food stamps....

yet we found $436,200 just lying around for the 'Laysan Duck'!

http://www.fws.gov/endangered/esa-library/pdf...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1093095 Mar 7, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Contrary to your distorted view that business people make judgments on who they will do business with; most bakers would love the opportunity to make multiple cakes .
Take your religion and shove it.
so, there are lots of bakeries for homosexual couples to patronize....

what's the problem???...
dem

United States

#1093096 Mar 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>geeze...dude....you are pathetic....

Would you allow a friend to take a $200K car for a joy ride?
so....liability AND GOOD BUSINESS practices prevented my Irish friend from giving me the keys to his NSX....or any other of his cars-he was trying to sell them for chrissakes....

You know how many times I heard fools tell me they could ride a motorcycle?
Only to see them walking back in 20 minutes all banged up, the motorcycle in a million pieces just down the street?

You are quite possibly the most ignorant person I have ever conversed with...

You need to stick with the potty mouth stuff...you are good at that....
Correction I am the most ignorant person you have ever conversed with that is ten times smarter than you and has the sharp wit to beat the fkn retard out of you.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1093097 Mar 7, 2014
dem wrote:
Dumb carol thinks they want to be married so they can be accepted by Christian zealots???
Can't call you dumb if you don't act dumb, dummy
are you gay or not? Come on out....we won't laugh at you....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1093098 Mar 7, 2014
dem wrote:
The movie Dumb and dumber was a much better film than Casablanca.
"Ahh, don't use the toilet in there__it's broken."
dem

United States

#1093099 Mar 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>Besides what his partner left to members of his own family, my brother-in-law was left with the majority of his possessions and savings - legally.

Wave that sign a little higher though. People in the back row can't see it.
If I were to believe I would add that he only got what the family was nice enough to give him. Legally, the entire reason gays want equal marriage rights, he was due nothing. Keep arguing. Making a fool out of you is easier than gunner.
dem

United States

#1093100 Mar 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>Gay couples have every single one of those rights now. Where have you been over the past few decades? Time to catch up to the 21st century.

Later. Don't forget to wave your sign while I'm gone.
Liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do want to be an artist? 10 min ARTIST LINE 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Sgt Prepper 180,988
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min litesong 48,606
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Swedenforever 54,530
World's Best Photo Art 2 hr Zeke 7
ask amy 11-28 4 hr RACE 3
Last Chance! 5 hr Harem 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News