Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 50,229)

Showing posts 1,004,561 - 1,004,580 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You have one long flash to blast time. Again, why would she have a need to exercise her right to not be compelled to be a witness against herself? Get it, winness AGAINST herself. Why does she need immunity before testifying? Immunity, immunity, immunity. Immunity from what?
Stupidity of being questionable and UNethical.

WTH else would it be-it's poliTICS.
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
all the same turd, the Moreno valley draft dodger, claiming stolen valor......
Pains your miserable azz that I am somebody and you suck...I suspect more ways than one and we all know it. This is the only life you have ever had. You and FLAKE are obvious losers. Big time. Just to bad deranged fools like you aren't smart enough to at least suffer in silence.
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You have one long flash to blast time. Again, why would she have a need to exercise her right to not be compelled to be a witness against herself? Get it, winness AGAINST herself. Why does she need immunity before testifying? Immunity, immunity, immunity. Immunity from what?
Oh, I don't know...ask Alberto Gonzales, remember him?
You rightwingers hav such short memories
Love Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

Nifty? Starting to sound more like Howard Dean - YEEHAW!!

What part of: " Democrats and Independents are mainly responsible for the slide in Obama's ratings" did you not comprehend?
Since most Blacks are Democrats, Barack's low and falling poll numbers must reflect their opinion as well.
Quite a fall from grace, from his lofty perch, wouldn't you say, Bridezilla ??

Final Line < in your stupid shtick >: White People: "Bring It" !!

You really are a brain dead bitch ...

Read "Em & Weep as You Slide On Down:
Obama's Current Ratings: Is Obama Respected On The World Stage:
Democrats: 2013 Respect Obama 80%- Do Not Respect Obama 14%
Democrats: 2014 Respect Obama 69%- Do Not Respect Obama 28%

Independents: 2013 Respect Obama 49%- Do Not Respect Obama 45%
Independents: 2014 Respect Obama 34%- Do Not Respect Obama 57%

Democrats and Independents are mainly responsible for the slide in Obama's ratings. Independents now, by a wide margin, believe World Leaders do not respect Obama. Republicans were already largely convinced World Leaders don't respect the president
Edward Dean wrote:
The nifty thing about a black american President being at 38% in the Fox News popularity polls in the 21st century is the simple truth for whites that his popularity will never go any lower even if he murdered his dogs and children on the White House lawns.
"Knock, knock.."
"Who's there?"
"Black people."
"Black people? Are there a lot of you out there?"
"More than you'd imagine..."
Incognito

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives are interested in winning on core conservative issues, not in tilting at windmills for social issues favored by fundamentalist economic liberals....
I'm beginning to think you really are the jerk face that everyone says you are. You sir are what's destroying my Republican Party.
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives are interested in winning on core conservative issues, not in tilting at windmills for social issues favored by fundamentalist economic liberals....
Is that why the only legislation conservatives pass in Red states are abortion laws?
Incognito

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people might say you have found yourself in catch22. You wanna know and the law says too bad. That's what my pool cleaner said.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>working OT ain't gonna throw you into a different tax bracket...if one actually did cross over into a new quintile, you only lose money if you barely make it over the threshold, and then you just have to donate to a tax free charity until your taxable income is just below it...
both your examples are urban myths...
guess you never heard of the AMT......

or loss of deductions in higher brackets....

or means testing on Medicare premiums, based on AGI......

and in California you are taxed on federal adjusted gross income, so deductions are useless.......

so, your conclusions are worthless
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

Love Olive Magadino wrote:
Nifty? Starting to sound more like Howard Dean - YEEHAW!!
What part of: " Democrats and Independents are mainly responsible for the slide in Obama's ratings" did you not comprehend?
Since most Blacks are Democrats, Barack's low and falling poll numbers must reflect their opinion as well.
Quite a fall from grace, from his lofty perch, wouldn't you say, Bridezilla ??
Final Line < in your stupid shtick >: White People: "Bring It" !!
You really are a brain dead bitch ...
Read "Em & Weep as You Slide On Down:
Obama's Current Ratings: Is Obama Respected On The World Stage:
Democrats: 2013 Respect Obama 80%- Do Not Respect Obama 14%
Democrats: 2014 Respect Obama 69%- Do Not Respect Obama 28%
Independents: 2013 Respect Obama 49%- Do Not Respect Obama 45%
Independents: 2014 Respect Obama 34%- Do Not Respect Obama 57%
Democrats and Independents are mainly responsible for the slide in Obama's ratings. Independents now, by a wide margin, believe World Leaders do not respect Obama. Republicans were already largely convinced World Leaders don't respect the president
<quoted text>
And you think the current GOP appeals to independents?
Check the polls on that one

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dumbo, we could start with your Bush bunny and the Republicans leaving us most of the debt and screwing up ever thing that they touched after eight years of neglect and incompetence, then we could throw in useless states like Oklahoma and all of their bagger nut cases, that be it.
It was a sad day when Bush was crowned head of state by Sandra Day O'Connor and the other clowns. If Gore hadn't been robbed of the presidency, we would have never invaded Iraq and gone down the rabbit hole where Bush led us. There would have been no tax cuts for the wealthy. No Patriot Act. No Citizens United. No worldwide hatred toward America. No recession. If only we could turn back the clock and make things right.
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

Incognito wrote:
Obama killed those beengazzi patriots
Only idiots think that, fools like you are the by product of Fox AKA [fanatical obsessed xenophobes]. If the Republicans were in control we would be in a couple more wars right now...They have proven over and over that they couldn't care less about the lives of our military, it's always about power and greed for those idiots. Obama is using intelligence, patience and common sense...No wonder you chicken hawks are confused.

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I don't know...ask Alberto Gonzales, remember him?
You rightwingers hav such short memories
Good example. Who was she protecting? You're not going to throw that republican/democrat thing at me, are you? They're equally corrupt and very much big government to me.
Incognito

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

Liberals R Defective wrote:
<quoted text>Kill yourself already and put yourself out of this misery. Try hollow points......
Listen here lady, it's you homicidal miscreants that are ruining my Republican Party. Grow up
Incognito

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Only idiots think that, fools like you are the by product of Fox AKA [fanatical obsessed xenophobes]. If the Republicans were in control we would be in a couple more wars right now...They have proven over and over that they couldn't care less about the lives of our military, it's always about power and greed for those idiots. Obama is using intelligence, patience and common sense...No wonder you chicken hawks are confused.
Have you even read the 5th amendment?
The liberal media pushed that through during the Clinton years.
Incognito

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Good example. Who was she protecting? You're not going to throw that republican/democrat thing at me, are you? They're equally corrupt and very much big government to me.
Excuse me ma'am can you explain your avatar to me.
Incognito

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

Putin is sitting back laughing at us and you maniacs are making jokes?
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why the only legislation conservatives pass in Red states are abortion laws?
So true.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
My neighbor in GERMANY was a used car salesman (He was an Irishman)....
His dealership dealt in Lamborghini's, Ferrari's, Porsche...as well as the occasional Trans Ams, Camaro that some American had shipped over...
(HE drove a NSX) I got to ride in them all...he would not let me drive...I asked!
So....
knowing the PEOPLE that buy Ferrari's and Lambos and Corvettes...
A used Corvette will have been RED - LINED a million times....
not a wise investment unless you know the previous owner...
Corvettes were once the dream of every young male, but not so much any more...except for those in mid-life crisis....

really a very impractical, poor-handling car.....and some years were really underpowered, all show and no go....

my neighbor has one that bottoms out every time he pulls in or out of his driveway....
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a sad day when Bush was crowned head of state by Sandra Day O'Connor and the other clowns. If Gore hadn't been robbed of the presidency, we would have never invaded Iraq and gone down the rabbit hole where Bush led us. There would have been no tax cuts for the wealthy. No Patriot Act. No Citizens United. No worldwide hatred toward America. No recession. If only we could turn back the clock and make things right.
Just think of all the lives that would have been saved, and trillions lost.
Incognito

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Still addicted to that Obama ass-crack???
Tell us what this means!
BREAKING PROOF! OBAMA BORN IN KENYA - Long Form BC A FRAUD?
http://ppsimmons.blogspot.ca/2014/03/breaking...
As Sarah Palin would say. You Bet Ya!
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g...
You are the most disgusting woman I have ever....please become a libertarian.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,004,561 - 1,004,580 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min FACT 67,856
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 47 min andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 49 min andet1987 455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 174,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 5 hr Guess what 6
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000