Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
tea time

New York, NY

#1092770 Mar 7, 2014
Hey black maggot have you ever been so mad at the blacks that you go home and beat then anal-ize your dog?
GeorgeWBush

Providence, KY

#1092771 Mar 7, 2014
Love Olive Magadino wrote:
Nifty? Starting to sound more like Howard Dean - YEEHAW!!
What part of: " Democrats and Independents are mainly responsible for the slide in Obama's ratings" did you not comprehend?
Since most Blacks are Democrats, Barack's low and falling poll numbers must reflect their opinion as well.
Quite a fall from grace, from his lofty perch, wouldn't you say, Bridezilla ??
Final Line < in your stupid shtick >: White People: "Bring It" !!
You really are a brain dead bitch ...
Read "Em & Weep as You Slide On Down:
Obama's Current Ratings: Is Obama Respected On The World Stage:
Democrats: 2013 Respect Obama 80%- Do Not Respect Obama 14%
Democrats: 2014 Respect Obama 69%- Do Not Respect Obama 28%
Independents: 2013 Respect Obama 49%- Do Not Respect Obama 45%
Independents: 2014 Respect Obama 34%- Do Not Respect Obama 57%
Democrats and Independents are mainly responsible for the slide in Obama's ratings. Independents now, by a wide margin, believe World Leaders do not respect Obama. Republicans were already largely convinced World Leaders don't respect the president
<quoted text>
Funny Repubs post Obama's low poll numbers but never include Repub numbers are and have always been 20% lower. If Obama goes to 20% that will make Repubs 0% and Tea Party at -8%.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1092772 Mar 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
So even with threats of using aircraft, what should Rice and Bush have done? Ground all aircraft indefinitely? Politely ask the terrorists what day they planned to attack and which landmarks? Ask them which threats were legitimate and which ones weren't? Profile and ban all middle easterners from flying at all airports and hope liberals and innocent middle easterners would understand?
What would you have done oh, wise one, before September 11, 2001?
Can you imagine the uproar if Bush had grounded all the aircraft on 9/10? There would have been much gnashing of teeth and cries of dictator and fascism to no end.
tea time

New York, NY

#1092773 Mar 7, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Can you imagine the uproar if Bush had grounded all the aircraft on 9/10? There would have been much gnashing of teeth and cries of dictator and fascism to no end.
Instead he wisely just sat back and let his fathers friends take out the twin towers. Bush was a genius. We need more posts like this if we are gonna take back our country from that black fella.
tea time

New York, NY

#1092775 Mar 7, 2014
That black maggot fellow really disappointed me. I thought he and I would rule the tea party together. Turns out he's a coward. Sad. Is patriots don't need no more sissies. We got plenty.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1092776 Mar 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The insanity makes you want to belt out a Negro spiritual sometimes.
Waaade in the waaaa-ter...
Waaade in the water chil'ren...
Waaade in the waaa-ter...
God's gonna trouble the wa-ah-ah-ter.
The water is definitely troubled.
Most of the songs written in that era wer directions to the slaves running the underground railroad. Wade in the water meant exactly that. Stay in the water.
tea time

New York, NY

#1092777 Mar 7, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>That, idiot, is not Carol. It's that other clown.
I agree! There is no mistaking carol.
Funny she didn't deny it though.
Patrick

United States

#1092778 Mar 7, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Most of the songs written in that era wer directions to the slaves running the underground railroad. Wade in the water meant exactly that. Stay in the water.
valid

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1092779 Mar 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney was the Experienced and knowledgeable Father while the Magic Negro was the Errant Boy.
America chose the Errant Boy.
But we gotz da first black President! How cool is dat, huh?
And cellphones! Look at all the free cellphones!
The extent you go to post a racial slur is sickening.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1092780 Mar 7, 2014
tea time wrote:
One time black maggot and I were gonna beat up some blacks. Those blacks got maggot and beat him pretty bad. Made him cry. I felt do bad.
I believe when his wife ran off with the black gardener that didn't sit well, yea think?

Carlisle, PA

#1092781 Mar 7, 2014
killtaker wrote:
could min wage laws have something to do with this?
"Why is youth unemployment so high?"
http://www.economist.com/blogs/economist-expl...
Let it up to a right whiner to suggest we lower the minimum wage to increase the number of jobs.

Killmoron: "If only the minimum wage was $2.00, just think how many would have jobs"
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1092782 Mar 7, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
He's an internet stalker who published, on topix, more than once, people's private information, which he scoured the internet for. Who knows when he will do it again. He is the epitome of a sick, twisted, mentally deranged internet troll with too much time on his hands. People should know what he is. I make sure they do.
Thanks Surprized, it's way more than obvious that he is one obsessed defected unit.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1092783 Mar 7, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
And the bill in Arizona was just pushing back at judges who told Christian business owners they had to take photos and bake cakes for gay and lesbian weddings.
This, of course, is the line where Democrats get confused. They automatically assume if you are against gay marriage - which is a world apart from serving gays in any other capacity - that you hate all gay people.
Democrats, as usual, are being hyperbolic about people tolerating gays in general and confusing the real issue about this bill - gay marriage .
States' laws already make it illegal for the government to impose requirements on people that violate their religious beliefs.
Bullcrap Carol; the purpose of this bill was to give an official stamp of approval on bigotry. In Arizona it's perfectly legal to discriminate against gays and lesbians so the law served no purpose and was a waste of time and taxpayer money.
Businesses use public roads and water systems, courts and enjoy police and fire protection that are paid for by all taxpayers, not just straights or Christians.
Marriage is a CIVIL contract that grants legal protections and legal benefits and responsibilities. To deny some citizens of these is to deny them equal rights and protections under the law as guaranteed by the 14th Amendment. Just what part of equal rights and protections can't you wrap your mind around Carol? A majority of Americans are in favor of marriage equality Carol and that majority is growing while the minority, like you, who are against it, is shrinking.

Carlisle, PA

#1092784 Mar 7, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, an acronym for an establishment, country club republican is RINO, republican in name only. Thus the rhino in the avatar. Pronounced the same. The symbol for the republican party is the elephant. These RINOs are screwing up the republican party.
Typical Tea Party thinking.

The Republican party is being killed by the Tea Party.

By the time Romney got past the primary, he had gone too far right to get the independent votes. Then the religious right stayed home.

Look at the cpac speakers.

Cruz, santorum, Rand Paul, Huckabee, trump, Palin etc none are a winning candidate. All are detrimental to the Republican Party.

As long as the Republicans allow these people to represent their party, they will never win a presidential election.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1092785 Mar 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You looking forward to another day of crying whining and misery...I love listening to all of you baggers misery every day, what a band of puccies. Of course you have never seen a war you didn't want us involved in, you just don't like to participate being the cowardly bas-turds that you all have proven to be..How many of those clowns that were on CPAC yesterday have ever served.. Yet you idiots worship them like the brown shirts you prove to be daily.
All those years of working KP and Latrine Duty must have broken your mind.

As you were, boy.

Lapeer, MI

#1092787 Mar 7, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The extent you go to post a racial slur is sickening.
I'm just curious; what is your motivation for making an ass of yourself daily?

Just wundrin'....

Lapeer, MI

#1092788 Mar 7, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Tea Party thinking.
The Republican party is being killed by the Tea Party.
By the time Romney got past the primary, he had gone too far right to get the independent votes. Then the religious right stayed home.
Look at the cpac speakers.
Cruz, santorum, Rand Paul, Huckabee, trump, Palin etc none are a winning candidate. All are detrimental to the Republican Party.
As long as the Republicans allow these people to represent their party, they will never win a presidential election.
DumbDave just prior to his after-shower blow-dry: http://www.bing.com/az/hprichbg/rb/SecretaryB...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1092789 Mar 7, 2014
The right-wing obsession with Benghazi took center stage at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) as two prominent speakers, John Bolton and Sen. Mitch McConnell, focused on the attacks in an attempt to drive more media coverage of their manufactured scandal.

.....Benghazi's prominent placement at CPAC is hardly surprising, considering the effort on the part of the right-wing media to maintain focus on their distorted version of the tragedy to attack President Obama and Clinton.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/03/06/cpac-...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1092790 Mar 7, 2014
Science....

Global Warming...

Ocean temps.....

"Since 1960, the warming in the 0-&#8208;2000 m layer is 0.06 Celsius."

http://curryja.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/ap...

Carlisle, PA

#1092791 Mar 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just curious; what is your motivation for making an ass of yourself daily?
Just wundrin'....
Pointing out your inbred racism is making an ass out of you.

Why do you do it? Why do you have to post slurs?

I think it is because your racism is inbred into your very soul. You think that by posting these slurs, you are being funny or playing to your right whiner buddies' taste. But in reality, you are just demonstrating what an ignorant POS you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,304
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 20 min RIP Jahziel 44
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 28 min Frijoles 70,032
Abby 10-22 30 min PEllen 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 48 min Belle Sexton 50,609
Abby 10-20 51 min Mister Tonka 21
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr David 98,501
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]