Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1092782 Mar 7, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
He's an internet stalker who published, on topix, more than once, people's private information, which he scoured the internet for. Who knows when he will do it again. He is the epitome of a sick, twisted, mentally deranged internet troll with too much time on his hands. People should know what he is. I make sure they do.
Thanks Surprized, it's way more than obvious that he is one obsessed defected unit.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1092783 Mar 7, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
And the bill in Arizona was just pushing back at judges who told Christian business owners they had to take photos and bake cakes for gay and lesbian weddings.
This, of course, is the line where Democrats get confused. They automatically assume if you are against gay marriage - which is a world apart from serving gays in any other capacity - that you hate all gay people.
Democrats, as usual, are being hyperbolic about people tolerating gays in general and confusing the real issue about this bill - gay marriage .
States' laws already make it illegal for the government to impose requirements on people that violate their religious beliefs.
Bullcrap Carol; the purpose of this bill was to give an official stamp of approval on bigotry. In Arizona it's perfectly legal to discriminate against gays and lesbians so the law served no purpose and was a waste of time and taxpayer money.
Businesses use public roads and water systems, courts and enjoy police and fire protection that are paid for by all taxpayers, not just straights or Christians.
Marriage is a CIVIL contract that grants legal protections and legal benefits and responsibilities. To deny some citizens of these is to deny them equal rights and protections under the law as guaranteed by the 14th Amendment. Just what part of equal rights and protections can't you wrap your mind around Carol? A majority of Americans are in favor of marriage equality Carol and that majority is growing while the minority, like you, who are against it, is shrinking.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1092784 Mar 7, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, an acronym for an establishment, country club republican is RINO, republican in name only. Thus the rhino in the avatar. Pronounced the same. The symbol for the republican party is the elephant. These RINOs are screwing up the republican party.
Typical Tea Party thinking.

The Republican party is being killed by the Tea Party.

By the time Romney got past the primary, he had gone too far right to get the independent votes. Then the religious right stayed home.

Look at the cpac speakers.

Cruz, santorum, Rand Paul, Huckabee, trump, Palin etc none are a winning candidate. All are detrimental to the Republican Party.

As long as the Republicans allow these people to represent their party, they will never win a presidential election.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1092785 Mar 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You looking forward to another day of crying whining and misery...I love listening to all of you baggers misery every day, what a band of puccies. Of course you have never seen a war you didn't want us involved in, you just don't like to participate being the cowardly bas-turds that you all have proven to be..How many of those clowns that were on CPAC yesterday have ever served.. Yet you idiots worship them like the brown shirts you prove to be daily.
All those years of working KP and Latrine Duty must have broken your mind.

As you were, boy.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1092787 Mar 7, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The extent you go to post a racial slur is sickening.
I'm just curious; what is your motivation for making an ass of yourself daily?

Just wundrin'....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1092788 Mar 7, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Tea Party thinking.
The Republican party is being killed by the Tea Party.
By the time Romney got past the primary, he had gone too far right to get the independent votes. Then the religious right stayed home.
Look at the cpac speakers.
Cruz, santorum, Rand Paul, Huckabee, trump, Palin etc none are a winning candidate. All are detrimental to the Republican Party.
As long as the Republicans allow these people to represent their party, they will never win a presidential election.
DumbDave just prior to his after-shower blow-dry: http://www.bing.com/az/hprichbg/rb/SecretaryB...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1092789 Mar 7, 2014
The right-wing obsession with Benghazi took center stage at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) as two prominent speakers, John Bolton and Sen. Mitch McConnell, focused on the attacks in an attempt to drive more media coverage of their manufactured scandal.

.....Benghazi's prominent placement at CPAC is hardly surprising, considering the effort on the part of the right-wing media to maintain focus on their distorted version of the tragedy to attack President Obama and Clinton.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/03/06/cpac-...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1092790 Mar 7, 2014
Science....

Global Warming...

Ocean temps.....

"Since 1960, the warming in the 0-≠&#8208;2000 m layer is 0.06 Celsius."

http://curryja.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/ap...

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1092791 Mar 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just curious; what is your motivation for making an ass of yourself daily?
Just wundrin'....
Pointing out your inbred racism is making an ass out of you.

Why do you do it? Why do you have to post slurs?

I think it is because your racism is inbred into your very soul. You think that by posting these slurs, you are being funny or playing to your right whiner buddies' taste. But in reality, you are just demonstrating what an ignorant POS you are.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1092792 Mar 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
All those years of working KP and Latrine Duty must have broken your mind.
As you were, boy.
Pretty much tells me all I need to know about your brief experience in the Army. I'll bet taking showers with the boys had to be embarrassing, did you cross your legs?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1092793 Mar 7, 2014
Ted Cruz Shows Heís A Follower And Not A Leader By Repeating Tired Talking Points At CPAC

Currently, conservatives are basking in their own bigotry and narrow-mindedness as CPAC has come around again. The Conservative Political Action Conference is being held near Washington, D.C. this year and, as always, it is the right-wingís favorite time of year. It is where they can all gather and rip on liberals and Democrats. It is supposed to be where the GOPís new ideas for the coming year and elections are brought to the forefront. But, we all know that the GOP never has any new ideas, so it is really just used as an excuse to make derogatory remarks about President Obama and Hillary Clinton. Or to bow down to their NRA masters.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/03/06/ted-cr...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1092794 Mar 7, 2014
Hey everybody....

Because the other ones stunk it up...

We have a new theory for the PAUSE in warming...

...drum role.....

"Stadium Wave"

http://curryja.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/ap...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1092795 Mar 7, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
The right-wing obsession with Benghazi took center stage at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) as two prominent speakers, John Bolton and Sen. Mitch McConnell, focused on the attacks in an attempt to drive more media coverage of their manufactured scandal.
.....Benghazi's prominent placement at CPAC is hardly surprising, considering the effort on the part of the right-wing media to maintain focus on their distorted version of the tragedy to attack President Obama and Clinton.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/03/06/cpac-...
Mediamatters!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH A........

Don't you have to be over 16 to become a Liberal Propagandist?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1092796 Mar 7, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'you don't need any office supplies' economy is on fire!

"Staples to Close 225 North American Stores Ė Radio Shack to Close 1100 Stores"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/03/stapl...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1092797 Mar 7, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Ted Cruz Shows Heís A Follower And Not A Leader By Repeating Tired Talking Points At CPAC
Currently, conservatives are basking in their own bigotry and narrow-mindedness as CPAC has come around again. The Conservative Political Action Conference is being held near Washington, D.C. this year and, as always, it is the right-wingís favorite time of year. It is where they can all gather and rip on liberals and Democrats. It is supposed to be where the GOPís new ideas for the coming year and elections are brought to the forefront. But, we all know that the GOP never has any new ideas, so it is really just used as an excuse to make derogatory remarks about President Obama and Hillary Clinton. Or to bow down to their NRA masters.
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/03/06/ted-cr...
I bet you ARE a huge Jerry Springer fan...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1092798 Mar 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Mediamatters!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH A........
Don't you have to be over 16 to become a Liberal Propagandist?
FOX News! Benghazi! no one is buying in!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

being a Conservative propagandist, of any age, must be a very lonely place.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1092799 Mar 7, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointing out your inbred racism is making an ass out of you.
Why do you do it? Why do you have to post slurs?
I think it is because your racism is inbred into your very soul. You think that by posting these slurs, you are being funny or playing to your right whiner buddies' taste. But in reality, you are just demonstrating what an ignorant POS you are.
You've got so many bumps on your head from tilting at windmills that you look like Moochelle with a mouthful.

Thanks for the psychoanalysis. How much do I owe you?
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1092800 Mar 7, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to bed, PD. We'll wake you when it's over in 2016.
Sure Carol, keep avoiding the fact that your candidate made utter mendacity into an art form.
So who do you have for 2016 again? It doesn't matter because Hillary Clinton would beat any of them.
1. realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/pre... ;

As long as ignorant extreme right wingers have control of the GOP they'll never win nationwide office.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1092801 Mar 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much tells me all I need to know about your brief experience in the Army. I'll bet taking showers with the boys had to be embarrassing, did you cross your legs?
You were the Official Bar Soap Caddie.

You helped all the guys get a Hole-In-One

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1092802 Mar 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much tells me all I need to know about your brief experience in the Army. I'll bet taking showers with the boys had to be embarrassing, did you cross your legs?
you retired....uhum...RETIRED as a Captain....that's not something to be proud of if you managed to hang in there for 20 or more years...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Dale 182,285
Holiday Greetings 1 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr ProfilingNecessary 10
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,886
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 1 hr Did enuf die 6
Amy 12-28-14 1 hr Mister Tonka 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,301
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:01 pm PST

ESPN 3:01PM
Bears' Forte sets record for receptions by RB
Bleacher Report 3:21 PM
Mike Zimmer, Vikings Defense Get Last Laugh in Season's Final Game
ESPN 3:30 PM
Bears' Trestman expects to return in 2015
Bleacher Report 4:34 PM
Did Suh Intentionally Step on Rodgers?
Bleacher Report 5:12 PM
Indianapolis Colts Cap Season with Fitting AFC South Sweep