Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Patrick

United States

#1092958 Mar 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
This was Obama's - and also Hillary's - grand "reset" strategy toward Russia. Kiss their communist butts, essentially, and just hope they like us again. Nevermind those countries who were disenfranchised by all their smooching.
----In the Real World----

The BBC's James Reynolds reports from government buildings in Donetsk, eastern Ukraine,

Ukraine's interim prime minister has warned the Crimean parliament "no-one in the civilised world" will recognise its referendum on joining Russia.

Arseniy Yatsenyuk and others in the Kiev government have called the vote "unconstitutional" and "illegitimate".

But the referendum has the support of the Russian parliament.

The speaker of the upper house said if the Crimean people vote on 16 March to join Russia then they would "unquestionably back this choice".

The decision by Crimean MPs to seek to join the Russian Federation comes amid international tensions over the presence of pro-Russian troops in the southern Ukrainian peninsula.

A lot of Russians I have spoken to here in Crimea over the last week say they do not actually want to become part of Russia.

They say they want broader autonomy and protection of their rights, but they want to stay within Ukraine and do not want to change nationality.

There are those of course who say they would like to unite with Russia. But there is a lot of support for developing the notion of greater autonomy within Ukraine.

Certainly, the ethnic Ukrainians and the Tatars will reject it in the 16 March referendum or boycott the vote.

I think the Crimean government may have a big fight on its hands persuading citizens to endorse joining Russia.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1092959 Mar 7, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Back away from the bong lady, Limbaugh's audience is dying in droves, many stations have dropped his daily drivel and of course the decent advertisers left long ago.
wishing doesn't make it so, PeeWee.....
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1092960 Mar 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Just pointing out how a federal law already protects the religious freedoms of business owners.
Would you force a bakery to cater a polygamist's wedding? Don't they have the right to marry multiple women if they want to in spite of how anyone else feels?
Answer the question.
Contrary to your distorted view that business people make judgments on who they will do business with; most bakers would love the opportunity to make multiple cakes .
Take your religion and shove it.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1092961 Mar 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>just another bald-faced lie...in fact, Obama has made illegal immigration a front and center issue...it is the Us electorate that is doing nothing to stop it...
You live a long way from the US-MEXICO border.....homey......

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1092962 Mar 7, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I frankly don't give a rats azz if someone wants to marry multiple people or cousins etc. they're consenting adults; why is it anyone's damn business?
Because a civilized society needs structure and at least some resemblance of a moral standard, Lily.

Do you have any idea of the unintended consequences of a "free for all" society? Or do you just not think that far ahead as most liberals, sadly, don't?
dem

United States

#1092963 Mar 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>You sound drunk?

You get angry...it really shows...

That's a weakness that is easily manipulated....
Says the dumbfk who's weakness is being a dumbfk.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1092964 Mar 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>just another bald-faced lie...in fact, Obama has made illegal immigration a front and center issue...it is the Us electorate that is doing nothing to stop it...
Obama is not enforcing existing immigration law.....

why pass new immigration legislation if existing laws are being ignored???...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1092965 Mar 7, 2014
Homer wrote:
Boots and pants and boots and pants.
Hello rightwing morons and normal people.
Quick bite for lunch, what's the latest?
Hi Homer! How are you commie dirtbag democrats today?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1092966 Mar 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Democrat for the pot and homosexuality!
lol! Still smarter than reich wingers son regardless of your lies.

Orlando, FL

#1092967 Mar 7, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're as stupid as Carol is, Kosher restaurants sell kosher food, if you want Chinese you're sht out of luck just as you'd be if you expected to find kosher at an Asian buffet or if you walked into a DQ and ordered prime rib with a baked potato and a bottle of wine.
Try to keep it real eh?
This was the more relevant question:

Would you force a bakery to cater a polygamist's wedding? Don't they have the right to marry multiple women if they want to in spite of how anyone else feels?

And this one:

Would you want the government to force a bakery or a florist owned by a Muslim or an Indian to service a gay wedding?

Answer both questions. And not just your usual snarky remarks.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1092968 Mar 7, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for proving my point!
Can't be son. You're not that smart.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1092969 Mar 7, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Could you possibly cite any stupider or more ridiculous examples??? It's no wonder you can't comprehend what you read__you're a fn simpleton.
BTW one of the largest catering companies in Central Florida is Jewish owned and will happily serve whatever it's customers order.
a catering company that wants to maintain its reputation will not serve "whatever its customers order".....

nor do they have any legal obligation to do so.....

Orlando, FL

#1092970 Mar 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
What rights are blacks lacking?
Dem...like Lily...like Realtime...like woodtick...equivocate polygamists with racism.

Can we expect things to be any different now in this country? The country is in decline on all fronts and there's still a segment of the population who can't hurry it along fast enough.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1092971 Mar 7, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I do, and I will as long as I live. Getting us into Iraq on trumped up charges and wrecking the economy are just icing on the cake. I use to split my ticket all the time; never again.
Good!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1092972 Mar 7, 2014
<quoted text>
I frankly don't give a rats azz if someone wants to marry multiple people or cousins etc. they're consenting adults; why is it anyone's damn business?
My thoughts exactly as long as they are of age. It's also none of the governments business either.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1092973 Mar 7, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're as stupid as Carol is, Kosher restaurants sell kosher food, if you want Chinese you're sht out of luck just as you'd be if you expected to find kosher at an Asian buffet or if you walked into a DQ and ordered prime rib with a baked potato and a bottle of wine.
Try to keep it real eh?
Why are libtards SO stupid!!!!
Patrick

United States

#1092974 Mar 7, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is not enforcing existing immigration law.....
why pass new immigration legislation if existing laws are being ignored???...
Since your statement is incorrect post has no value

Orlando, FL

#1092975 Mar 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Says who? You? Who are you to think anyone needs your approval for anything? Why is that you so called Christians only bond together in ganging up on people?
Why don't you mind your own damn business and leave people the fk alone?
You and Realtime should run for office based on a "free for all" society slogan.

You'd get at least a half dozen votes by some posters on here. Don't think you'd get much support from the black Christian community or moderate Democrats or pretty much anyone else.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1092976 Mar 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
And, of course, you just identified the problem - the electorate - of which you are among because you didn't pay attention either.
It's not the elected. It's the people who elect them. That's the problem. But it's too late for regret now. Obama has become emboldened after 2012. And to think he was likely more surprised than anyone but even more convinced Americans really ARE that stupid.
Psst! Hey dummy. bushie boy lost the popular vote and still took the presidency thanks to his brother, Roberts and his party.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1092977 Mar 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
I provided you with the Armed Services Committee/Government website to prove Panetta, in fact, did know it was a terrorist attack within minutes after it began.
Where's your source?
Don't ask for what you're not willing to provide son.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min truth to power 51,440
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Dale 184,869
Atheists can't prove there is no God. (Mar '11) 5 hr Sumpins Up 220
Dear Abby 3-1-15 6 hr tiredofit 3
Couple of goodies. What say you? 6 hr LetsGiveItATry 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Ratloder 69,111
Who Do We Blame For Bruce Jenner? 6 hr Broads ON Brooms 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future