Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1682711 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Reverend Al

United States

#1094381 Mar 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Go mow some lawns and make sure you rake and bag all that grass pedro...
Shiny... Mah main man! Hiding behind another of your multiple personalities and spewing racism, I see.

Go up and say it to Pedro's face, keyboard warrior. Because the next thing Pedro will pack in his plastic bag will be your sorry azz.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1094382 Mar 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull.
with costs at $50K per year and more, only the very rich and the very poor can afford the best colleges....the middle class is shut out.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1094383 Mar 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh gee. Look who fell off his high horse! You have some nerve accusing others of demeaning women with a comment like that one. It's a fact...women have higher IQ's than men.
in the case of women, physical standards, idiot....
Love Dem Radicals

Edgerton, WI

#1094384 Mar 9, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are saying that since most racists are Republican that those voting against Obama because of race would have done so anyhow?
No, if you pick a town of Democrats and look at it in City Data, you will see how you racist Democrats voted against Obama. Why are you such an idiot?
Olive Pit

Buffalo, NY

#1094385 Mar 9, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
la vita eterna alle polpette!!!!!!
Buona fortuna con quello ...
Mr Lib

United States

#1094386 Mar 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
many do, lots of them children of veterans....
or those who realize there are no good private sector jobs in the rotten Obama economy, even for college graduates.....
Ah, yes... the "Obama economy" Bush left behind which Obama has been trying to fix since he took office.

Thank you, elephants.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1094387 Mar 9, 2014
Realtime wrote:
Well, lQQkie here www.thetruthaboutculinary226.com
It appears that Donald D Taylor's Unite Here is a bit of a sham.
the UFC appeals to a subhuman audience....what is your point???...
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1094388 Mar 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was the one who stepped up the action in Afghanistan....ask him why......
as for Iraq, we should have left after the initial military action.....nation building was a mistake....
Which is EXACTLY what Democrats were pushing for.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1094389 Mar 9, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have no problem with assigning you to fight alongside those weakling women and minorities in the battlefield.
It would help cull the herd of dead-weight Liberal azzholes.
how many men will need to die needlessly because women can't carry their weight???...
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#1094390 Mar 9, 2014
Reverend Al wrote:
<quoted text>
Shiny... Mah main man! Hiding behind another of your multiple personalities and spewing racism, I see.
Go up and say it to Pedro's face, keyboard warrior. Because the next thing Pedro will pack in his plastic bag will be your sorry azz.
Listen, homey...how do you know I am not latino dumazz?
Thats because you are a total dumphk...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1094391 Mar 9, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Here's what Snopes has to say about your Parable: Other differences include:
"Bill's" books are not knocked out of his arms by a gang of bullies; he trips all on his own, with the story heavily implying no one other than "Mark" is around to see this.
"Mark" invites "Bill" in for a Coke, and they do spend the rest of the afternoon together, but not the rest of the weekend (as in the Internet version), nor does "Mark" work "Bill" into his circle of friends.
The boys don't become best friends in this tale. They have sporadic contact with one another throughout their school lives, but they are never more than distantly friendly.
The Internet version clearly exaggerates each of the story's main points: A boy who trips over his own feet becomes a lad beset by bullies...Why don't you indicate it was not you who sent to Duke, Dummy? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/glurge/kyle.asp#BQxY7td...
snopes...

ROTFLMAO.....
Nuthouse Patient Control

United States

#1094392 Mar 9, 2014
Love Dem Radicals wrote:
<quoted text>No, if you pick a town of Democrats and look at it in City Data, you will see how you racist Democrats voted against Obama. Why are you such an idiot?
Shiny got out of his strait jacket, locked himself in the administrator's office and is posting nonsense.

Oh well, he's done it before.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1094393 Mar 9, 2014
And then there's this www.uniteherehealth.org

So we find a hospitality union that doesn't actually broker health insurance to it's typically low wage members but is actually an insurer selling it's own products to a captive audience. Oh Myyyy!

And those products don't comply with the minimum standards set out in the ACA. Junk products designed to screw those with the least need for a screwin. Oh Myyy!

And our old pal Emutt thought that Donald D Taylors bullsht was worth sharing.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1094394 Mar 9, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
Yes, all true. And all recited in a full Free Mason Ceremony when the statue was dedicated.
Don't take my word ... Research it ... You're very good at that.
<quoted text>
The sonnet was written by poet Emma Lazarus whose Jewish parents had immigrated to New York from from Portugal.

The fact that the statue was designed by a French sculptor who happened to be a Free Mason, matters not to me. It does not change the FACT that she is a symbol of freedom in America.

As an aside, did you know that Bartholdi actually completed a statue of a Black women with a broken chain of slavery in her left hand and at her feet in 1870? That original concept was, obviously, not acceptable. Before the U.S. would accept delivery, "Her face was remodeled and changes to her pose were made, by request of the American council of the Statute of Liberty for political reasons".

http://guardianlv.com/2013/07/statue-of-liber...
Olive Pit

Buffalo, NY

#1094395 Mar 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
with costs at $50K per year and more, only the very rich and the very poor can afford the best colleges....the middle class is shut out.....
Nonsense. At least 60% of Harvard students are there on scholarships of some kind. Its mission statement stipulates there will be no one prevented from attending the school because of lack of fiscal means. My own school was a full-scholarship only school until last year and that only changed because somebody thought it would be a good idea to choose an Indian chief administrator and he managed to piss away the school's endowment on a nifty new building next door which nobody needed but which served his vision of himself in manner more conducive to his Bollywood theme. Beside, there is no middle class. Unions provided the means for the young and the poor to enter the middle class and you've worked your little tushy's off to ruin those. On the other hand there's always Scandinavia where a college education is provided by the state to everyone. Works a lot better, cracker.
Olive Pit

Buffalo, NY

#1094396 Mar 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
how many men will need to die needlessly because women can't carry their weight???...
It only occurs to you NOW to ask? Seems to me they've been carrying our weight successfully for centuries now, in every sense, God bless 'em...
Pedro

United States

#1094397 Mar 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to pack your sorry azz in my trashbag, take you to the golf course and drag you around behind a power mower.
Olive Pit

Buffalo, NY

#1094398 Mar 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
You kinda gave it away...
Kent

United States

#1094399 Mar 9, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have no problem with assigning you to fight alongside those weakling women and minorities in the battlefield.
It would help cull the herd of dead-weight Liberal azzholes.
As if a wuzzie little girl like you would even show up.
Mr Lib

United States

#1094400 Mar 9, 2014
Olive Pit wrote:
<quoted text>
You kinda gave it away...
Well, the dumbazz part...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 16 min Thor156 11,761
maxine waters 1 hr Liberals make me ... 4
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Thor156 3,753
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,734
Trump is A 4 hr CrunchyBacon 370
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr honeymylove 1,023
What to expect when dating a Filipina woman? 6 hr Charlie Pharaoh 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance