Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1536395 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Olive Pit

Buffalo, NY

#1094247 Mar 9, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
Been hittin' those Silver Backs, have 'ya, slash ...
Detailed Files?
Sure Zoologists would be quite interested in your hands on research, slurp.
<quoted text>
This is like deja vu all over again? Isn't it? DB does that a lot too, he'll just type the same thing in 50 or 60 times... it's like a twitch you people got... Alright, alright, let me explain it to you... a gorilla's penis is not very large in comparison to his body mass but YOU tell him that, puta.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1094248 Mar 9, 2014
More of what realtime calls "bullsht"

"Believe me; I enter this entire debate about the consequences of the ACA with a deep reluctance,” he wrote.“Unite Here was the first union to endorse then-Senator Obama. We support the addition of health care to millions of Americans. Yet facts are facts, and Obamacare will cost our members the equivalent of a significant pay cut to keep their hard-won benefits.”"

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1094249 Mar 9, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
prove it.
How dare you ask for proof?

There is only one reality, one truth, one fact.

One needs look no further than the word of the tick.
Olive Pit

Buffalo, NY

#1094251 Mar 9, 2014
I could use a new pair of Italian shoes and as long as I tell the cobbler to make them out of your thighs and not your face I can't see how I can go wrong?

Cobbler: "Wow, this is top grain leather, thisa creature lived inna the mountains, no?... It'sa almost like... spumoni..."
Olive Pit: "Si, si, now abouta dose shoes..."
Olive Pit

Buffalo, NY

#1094252 Mar 9, 2014
Olive Pit wrote:
Ay Yi Yi!! Time to make the meatballs!!! Who wants to booner the tootsa?
You makea da meatballas at 4 o'clock? Whatsa the big deal, you losea your can opener?

Waukesha, WI

#1094253 Mar 9, 2014
Eman wrote:
More of what realtime calls "bullsht"
"Believe me; I enter this entire debate about the consequences of the ACA with a deep reluctance,” he wrote.“Unite Here was the first union to endorse then-Senator Obama. We support the addition of health care to millions of Americans. Yet facts are facts, and Obamacare will cost our members the equivalent of a significant pay cut to keep their hard-won benefits.”"
Yikes!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1094254 Mar 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i don't see the big fuss, but the world does..
that is not the point... the point was the Us making putin and assad back down and do what we wanted. just the opposite of what you keep lying about...
i noticed you never seem man enough to address that point, huh?
chemical weapons in the middle of a brutal civil war like that in Syria are not worth fighting over...or even losing face over, as the US did.....

let them kill each other, by any means necessary....
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1094256 Mar 9, 2014
LOL! Your arch nemesis uses that word ... ;-)

< ya know, dem > ...
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes!

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1094257 Mar 9, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
the only thing that would be funnier is if Issa sold fire alarms
Thanks for the smile.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1094259 Mar 9, 2014
AHaHaaHaa ... You're so stupid !

That's it's funny ...
Alabama wrote:
<quoted text>
This is like deja vu all over again? Isn't it? DB does that a lot too, he'll just type the same thing in 50 or 60 times... it's like a twitch you people got... Alright, alright, let me explain it to you... a gorilla's penis is not very large in comparison to his body mass but YOU tell him that, puta.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1094261 Mar 9, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Back away from the bong fkface__then tell us about United Here's Canadian membership.
BTW Union's can't talk__people can though__can you attach a name to that bullsht?
Donald "D" Taylor, President.....

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1094262 Mar 9, 2014
This "bullsht" keeps getting thicker.

"“The biggest hurdle to reaching settlements in Vegas is the new costs imposed on our health plan by Obamacare,” Donald “D” Taylor, president of Unite Here, the parent union of CU Local 226, told BuzzFeed in a statement.“Even though the president and Congress promised we could keep our health plan, the reality is, unless the law is fixed, that won’t be true.”"
Olive Pit

Buffalo, NY

#1094263 Mar 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
chemical weapons in the middle of a brutal civil war like that in Syria are not worth fighting over...or even losing face over, as the US did.....
let them kill each other, by any means necessary....
As if YOU could stop them. What you are REALLY saying is: here is another case where nothing I could ever do would make any difference whatsoever. Practice that, it's clear you don't say it enough...

“I beleave in reason not god”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1094264 Mar 9, 2014
Kay From NN wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that some people didn't vote for Barrack because his is black? Just like I know some voted for him because he is. Some of us have to be "man" enough to admitt that they actually thought Barrack plan was good or somewhat better then McCain's but because he was black they didn't vote for him.
I can tell you more people voted for Obama because he is black then via verse.
Olive Pit

Buffalo, NY

#1094266 Mar 9, 2014
Hard to lose your face when all that remains of you is a newt-shaped appendage on your saggy little shoulders....

http://www.odwyerpr.com/site_images/0713mccon...
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1094267 Mar 9, 2014
And don't forget the fresh mint !!!

Eh, whattsa matta with you ? You don' need'a no can opener to'a make'a da meataballs !

Whaddaya gonna open? Your head, a'stupida !!

You crack'a the eggs, like'a your head !!!
Alabama wrote:
<quoted text>
You makea da meatballas at 4 o'clock? Whatsa the big deal, you losea your can opener?
wasp

Akron, OH

#1094268 Mar 9, 2014
Look,,,we all know by now that Africans lack abilities that the rest of us take for granted. We alll know this otherwise there wouldn't be any need for affirmative action ,,,,,,,,,,how about all that space travel and medical marvel reports coming out of Africa. And how about "michelles" new "frosted" hair! Can't wait for those new cars coming out of Africa either.
Olive Pit

Buffalo, NY

#1094269 Mar 9, 2014
freethinker1957 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you more people voted for Obama because he is black then via verse.
Yes, but I don't suppose you could tell us the poet's name?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1094270 Mar 9, 2014
"Our members like their plans, period.

They want to keep them, period."

----

Ouch!

Waukesha, WI

#1094271 Mar 9, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
ex·act·ly/ig&#712;zak(t)l &#275;/
adverb
1.without discrepancy (used to emphasize the accuracy of a figure or description).
2.in exact terms; without vagueness.
now, provide evidence that missing deadlines is exactly what we wanted him to do.
btw, you look foolish rolling around in the "dirt" all by yourself.
Well, you know that Minnesota dirt IS bluer than blue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min Justice Dale 240,948
News Dumbing down high school 1 hr tester 2
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2,528
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 3,167
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr nielsb42 63,620
News For decades, pan pizza has defined Chicago. Now... (Dec '07) 2 hr Dcasey 76
A Little Ditty 6 hr Ronny 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages