Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1459872 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Salma Hayek

Madison, WI

#1093909 Mar 8, 2014
Eet doesn't matter how dyu try and parse your greed, Galt, eventually dyu weel have to answer to us. Dyu won't be able to buy djur way out of thees one, chimaco... That's what scares dyu.

"Why won't these slimy liberals just respect my bank balance as God intended them to?"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1093910 Mar 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Issa borrowed $50,000 from family members to invest in Quantum Enterprises. Then after loaning $60,000 to one of their clients, car alarm manufacturer Steal Stopper, he took control of it by foreclosing after the founder missed one payment. The founder stayed on as an employee. Issa made his fortune off of the backs of others. He's a snake.
contracts mean exactly what they say....

Issa turned a business worth $60K into one worth $450 million....

pretty good work......
Salma Hayek

Madison, WI

#1093911 Mar 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the Supreme Court will decide whether states have the right to set the criteria for marriage.....
all the political furor means little.....
And they will be well aware that the pipple will drag them out and choot them should they decide incorrectly. Dyu would be wise to follow their lead I theenk? Eef only God made dyu bulletproof, eh, chimaco?
Salma Hayek

Madison, WI

#1093913 Mar 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
homosexual marriage is "legal" in California only because a federal judge overthrew the will of the people....and California is hardly a backwards hillbilly state....
a SCOTUS decision could once again make homosexual marriage illegal in such states.....
Eet could, I suppose, but eet ees EXTREMELY unlikely in as much as eet would be seen to open the door for you to take the vote from women and blacks, for instance... Dyu not see your problem here, chimaco?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1093915 Mar 8, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Dreaming again of your black lover I see.
"poop"
"poop's" racism shines thru one more time. Commenting on the sex of someone's lover.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Salma Hayek

Madison, WI

#1093916 Mar 8, 2014
Penelope Cruz-Bardem wrote:
<quoted text>
Miscarriages are like buses, my mother used to say. If you miss one, another will come along in 15 or 20 minutes... at least I theenk that ees what she said..
A HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. dyur mother she ees VERY cute... How does she explain chur brother?
Salma Hayek

Madison, WI

#1093917 Mar 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes! Perfecto! A deformed chicken, or turkey, weeth the grayish wattle hanging down, except when in cold water, when it might disappear altogether under a pendulous estomach! But Javier, luckily enough, has perfect "jonque," and always dresses hees balls een little sweaters -- one color for each day of the week. He does this to amuse me. As you have said many times: Men have several uses besides clearing the credit cards for more chopping!
Oooooooo chu cute leetle Dickens chu...(pretty good, huh?) I theenk it falls under the heading, "Great Expectations."
Salma Hayek

Madison, WI

#1093918 Mar 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh hahahahahahahahahaha. Thees issa too funny to be real, no?
By the way, have you seen the photograph of me with my smooth, slim leg draped over Javier's hairy thick one? We are sitting in lounge chairs, and you can almost see the moisture seeping through my very brief bikini bottoms. And that is NOT a guava in Javier's chorts; he is just happy to see me!
A Hahahahahahahaha, chu are getting VERY good at thees, Penelope. Chu were wise to dump that leetle scientologist een favor of a REAL hombre... rrrrrrrrruFFF!
Salma Hayek

Madison, WI

#1093919 Mar 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
contracts mean exactly what they say....
Issa turned a business worth $60K into one worth $450 million....
pretty good work......
And what do "they" say, chimaco? What do they say? It's 10:30 est, do you know where your car is?
Salma Hayek

Madison, WI

#1093923 Mar 8, 2014
Presumably Louis XVI also had the general assembly pass a law forbidding chopping his head off if he was perceived to have screwed the pipple too? I don' know thees for certain, but I suspect eet ees true...
Salma Hayek

Madison, WI

#1093924 Mar 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Alas, there is no explanation for heem ... and she DID dive down a flight of stairs, to no avail, obviously ...
Djes, djes, I can see why she might've done thees...
Salma Hayek

Madison, WI

#1093925 Mar 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh darling, I am well aware that ju would never stoop so low. Perhaps, we might steal a man now and then, but burn CHOOS! Jamais de la vie!!! Did you know that I almost became Penelope Cruz-Cruise? Now THERE was a man who coveted my choos, chica!
Presumably that ees a height or aerial perspective choke? Dyu are VERY funny, mi amiga... What are chu wearing, incidentally? Drywall dust presumably?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1093926 Mar 8, 2014
Rand Paul wins presidential straw poll at CPAC with 31% as Libertarians take over the Republican party.
God bless Rand Paul! Good bye GOP!
Salma Hayek

Madison, WI

#1093927 Mar 8, 2014
Thees ees how I would like to DIE, Penelope!

http://pics.wikifeet.com/Pen%C3%A9lope-Cruz-F...
Salma Hayek

Madison, WI

#1093928 Mar 8, 2014
... and THEES ess how I would like to live!

http://pics.wikifeet.com/Pen%C3%A9lope-Cruz-F...
Salma Hayek

Madison, WI

#1093929 Mar 8, 2014
Emeem wrote:
Rand Paul wins presidential straw poll at CPAC with 31% as Libertarians take over the Republican party.
God bless Rand Paul! Good bye GOP!
Nice segueway... not
Salma Hayek

Madison, WI

#1093930 Mar 8, 2014
Dyu lack sole I fear...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1093932 Mar 8, 2014
Gresham's Law of Topix wins.......Galt surrenders....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1093933 Mar 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"The years from the end of World War II into the 1970s were ones of substantial economic growth and broadly shared prosperity.
"Incomes grew rapidly and at roughly the same rate up and down the income ladder, roughly doubling in inflation-adjusted terms between the late 1940s and early 1970s.
The income gap between those high up the income ladder and those on the middle and lower rungs — while substantial — did not change much during this period."
"Beginning in the 1970s, economic growth slowed and the income gap widened.
Income growth for households in the middle and lower parts of the distribution slowed sharply, while incomes at the top continued to grow strongly.The concentration of income at the very top of the distribution rose to levels last seen more than 80 years ago (during the “Roaring Twenties”)."
FACT: People were more inclined to work before the 1970's rapid rise in growth inequality. We've gone downhill ever since.
http://www.cbpp.org/cms/...
You are no better than the infamous sonic and his hilariously stupid links of Copy-n-Paste.
Look who like the cbpp!!!!!

Marxist Liberal Bozo Paul Krugman!:

“[The Center’s] statistical work is absolutely impeccable. If you care about [fiscal issues], check CBPP’s site regularly for updates.”

American Laughing Stock Vice President Joseph Biden!!!!:

“The invaluable Center on Budget and Policy Priorities …[has] been the go-to resource for consistently reliable analysis on matters of budgets and fiscal policy at every level of government.”

Ezra Klein, Washington Post In-House Liberal Propaganda Chief in naming CBPP as Think Tank of the Year!!!!!!:

“In a year that was all about budget issues, the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities lived up to its name. Whether you were looking for the latest numbers on state budget cuts, a quick analysis of Rep. Paul Ryan’s proposals, or simply an introduction to where your tax dollars go, CBPP lived up to its reputation as the fastest, fairest, and smartest policy think tank in Washington.”

Stan Collender, Oprah's Liberal Buddy!!!!:

“[CBPP’s] staff includes not only some of the most reputable federal budget analysts in Washington, but the analysts that other analysts go to for information, advice and reality checks. They’re highly experienced, credentialed and credible. Even those who disagree with the CBPP’s politics seldom, if ever, argue with its understanding of the budget process.”

You are hilariously partisan and stupid.
You and sonic are buttbuddies.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1093934 Mar 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Issa borrowed $50,000 from family members to invest in Quantum Enterprises. Then after loaning $60,000 to one of their clients, car alarm manufacturer Steal Stopper, he took control of it by foreclosing after the founder missed one payment. The founder stayed on as an employee. Issa made his fortune off of the backs of others. He's a snake.
Hee, Hee.

And you've probably had three cars repossessed, the family furniture removed by the sheriff and Credit Counselors of America has you on their sh it list.

Your anger against successful Americans is understandable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min NO IDEAS HERE 62,347
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Dr Guru 231,183
last post wins! (Apr '13) 10 hr They cannot kill ... 1,975
last post wins! (Dec '10) 10 hr They cannot kill ... 2,762
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr Ize Found 71,238
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Go Blue Forever 104,548
The Color of Crime in Chicago. 12 hr Earl 20

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages