Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

Chicago, IL

#1092670 Mar 6, 2014
Between galt and rightuptheasshole they will compare the corvette to the model t. As if I were Obama. Lol

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1092671 Mar 6, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions are already broken up by right wing policies.
And don't tell me nobody paid a 90% top rate or I'll prove it and make you look like an idiot for not knowing your favorite president would be considered a liberal in these times.
Yes, the top rate was 90%, but no one paid 90%, like no one pays 39% today. About 70% actual payment is pretty high, I'll give you that.

Right, a limited government liberal. Eisenhower sought or contain the New Deal and other federal programs. He was pretty much hands off on domestic policy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1092672 Mar 6, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why the only legislation conservatives pass in Red states are abortion laws?
the fools who waste their time on such bills are religious wackos, not Conservatives....

real Conservatives don't want the government dictating anything about their personal lives...

Bordentown, NJ

#1092673 Mar 6, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions are already broken up by right wing policies.
And don't tell me nobody paid a 90% top rate or I'll prove it and make you look like an idiot for not knowing your favorite president would be considered a liberal in these times.
Like I said, they have to know when to stop. The global market hit. Union jobs went overseas.

Bordentown, NJ

#1092674 Mar 6, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be great in the home environment. Bunch if dumb racists there.
How do you now? Do you work in the kitchen washing dishes?

Bordentown, NJ

#1092675 Mar 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the fools who waste their time on such bills are religious wackos, not Conservatives....
real Conservatives don't want the government dictating anything about their personal lives...
That's true. It's none of the government's business.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1092676 Mar 6, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Worked for Scooter Libby!
Libby was not pardoned....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1092677 Mar 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Different tactics, same goal.....expose Rethugs lies, propaganda and hypocrisy. Galt always disappears when presented with facts. When he returns, it will be to change the subject.
Galt has a life outside Topix, unlike you.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1092678 Mar 6, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think a republican has been fiscally responsible since Eisenhower. You may have to go back to Calvin Coolidge. JFK seemed fiscally responsible on the democrat side, but we'll never know for sure.
fiscal responsibility is easy....

determine government income and distribute the money available......

and not a penny more.....

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1092679 Mar 6, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You once posted your hubs rate as well as your own. You did not mention your daughter's or even if she contributes although you did post her precise workplace.
I can't speak for everyone but I was left thinking that you've got a he11 of a lot to be modest about.
Things can change. And sometimes for the better. But, yes, I'm very modest about almost everything. Not materialistic, thank goodness; prudent, thank goodness; and am very grateful to have everything I need and sometimes what I want.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1092680 Mar 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep that in mind should we ever be so ill-fated as to have another Republican president.
Obama will be provide with legal counsel at his treason trial.....

Lois Lerner will receive immunity in exchange for her testimony....against Obama....

Orlando, FL

#1092681 Mar 6, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Come back when you really understand what Romney said babe. Specific means specific.
A Carol, by any other name, still spews gibberish.
You couldn't look up the transcript from the third debate? I've posted this before but here are Romney's exact words again:

"First of all, Russia I indicated is a geopolitical foe...in the same paragraph I said, and Iran is the greatest national security threat we face. Russia does continue to battle us in the U.N. time and time again. I have clear eyes on this. I'm not going to wear rose-colored glasses when it comes to Russia, or Mr. Putin. And I'm certainly not going to say to him, I'll give you more flexibility after the election."

Now what do I have to do now to convince you you're still confused...or something?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#1092682 Mar 6, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Run for what exactly???
To quote Condi, " How could we have known?"
So even with threats of using aircraft, what should Rice and Bush have done? Ground all aircraft indefinitely? Politely ask the terrorists what day they planned to attack and which landmarks? Ask them which threats were legitimate and which ones weren't? Profile and ban all middle easterners from flying at all airports and hope liberals and innocent middle easterners would understand?

What would you have done oh, wise one, before September 11, 2001?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1092683 Mar 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't look up the transcript from the third debate? I've posted this before but here are Romney's exact words again:
"First of all, Russia I indicated is a geopolitical foe...in the same paragraph I said, and Iran is the greatest national security threat we face. Russia does continue to battle us in the U.N. time and time again. I have clear eyes on this. I'm not going to wear rose-colored glasses when it comes to Russia, or Mr. Putin. And I'm certainly not going to say to him, I'll give you more flexibility after the election."
Now what do I have to do now to convince you you're still confused...or something?
let's focus on the future, not the past......

Romney was correct on the facts, but his tactical decision not to attack Obama was a mistake....

time to move on....

Orlando, FL

#1092684 Mar 6, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't support ANY Republican...no matter what color.
YOU arevthe one so hung up on race.
Please name ONE policy that is "keeping people struggling"
You're a mindless parrot Carol, attracted at any given moment to a shiny object.
We all remember how EXCITED and convinced you were that Trump, er, no, Cain, oh, then Gingrich, er, ROMNEY would be victorious.
You don't even know what you're voting for.
According to you, the GOP will tell us all what they'll actually DO sometime AFTER they are elected.
You are precisely the reason why I worry about this country and the direction it is going.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1092685 Mar 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney was the Experienced and knowledgeable Father while the Magic Negro was the Errant Boy.

America chose the Errant Boy.

But we gotz da first black President! How cool is dat, huh?

And cellphones! Look at all the free cellphones!

Orlando, FL

#1092686 Mar 6, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you happen to see this one yet?
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/vladimir-putin-no...
(lawdy lawdy lawd.)
The insanity makes you want to belt out a Negro spiritual sometimes.

Waaade in the waaaa-ter...
Waaade in the water chil'ren...
Waaade in the waaa-ter...
God's gonna trouble the wa-ah-ah-ter.

The water is definitely troubled.

Orlando, FL

#1092687 Mar 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
let's focus on the future, not the past......
Romney was correct on the facts, but his tactical decision not to attack Obama was a mistake....
time to move on....
True, true, true.

Sad, sad, sad.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1092688 Mar 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Libby was not pardoned....
It really does get boring as hell after awhile reading posters like USA since, sonic, dem and others continually make claims that are untrue counting on us readers to have poor memories and accept their lies. But then someone comes along and presents a credible link to show them wrong.

Silence.

A few days later, they return again with the same lies and stories but with a little twist to them and a link to mediamatters or some other schlopbox of progressivism propaganda.

And the band plays on.......Three Stooges Them Song......

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#1092689 Mar 6, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
ALERT!
Least important endangered species!!!!!
a thousand bucks.....
I don't know why we are...
$17 Trillion in debt....
have...
50 million living in a food desert and on food stamps...
yet somehow we had $1,000 lying around to spend on "Shrew Buena Vista Ornate"!
http://www.fws.gov/endangered/esa-library/pdf...
Someone already posted that same post thing today!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Learn to Read 182,316
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,305
Christmas a time for reflection on 47 years in ... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 2 hr reality is a crutch 7
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 5 hr L Morales 11
Southern Illinois Supports Police 5 hr Does not matter 1
Holiday Greetings 7 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info