Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1658465 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1094116 Mar 9, 2014
Eh, Shad Up, you dumb ass pip sq-wack ...
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1094117 Mar 9, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are stupid, laughably stupid.
Romney won the white male vote, the white female vote and every white age demographic.
Age by race
Category Obama Romney % Total
White 18-29 44 51 11
White 30-44 38 59 18
White 45-64 38 61 29
White 65+ 39 61 14
Gender by race
Category Obama Romney % Total
White men 35 62 34
White women 42 56 38
http://elections.nbcnews.com/ns/politics/2012...
Romney mopped the floor with Obama with white women.
You only have the majority because of your deliberate changing of US immigration policy during the 60s.
Democrats cannot win the white vote because you are a hate group masquerading as a political party just like you were when the KKK created you.
white folks need to have more kids and allow the others to abort theirs.....
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1094118 Mar 9, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am forever lurking and stalking, judging and skulking:
NOT SURPRIZED'S TROLLING SOCKPUPPET CARNIVAL BORING EVERYONE TO DEATH WITH MY REJECTED WOMAN OLD SOB STORY CRAAAAAPPPPP NO ONE BUT ME IS INTERESTED IN SHITSHOW!
Not Surprized! LOL
forks_make_us_fa t

Blanchard, OK

#1094119 Mar 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh sweetie...it was Bush that signed the defeat orders ofr the worst military blunder in history...
it is so cute that you think you can actually discuss history with adults! go play with your dolls now, child...
What discipline in history is your specialty? Tell us all about your credendial (s) in...
World? US...A state history...make us a believer!
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1094120 Mar 9, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
"Of course gay people should have the same rights as everyone else, but they don't get extra rights," Carson said. "They don't get to redefine marriage."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/08/ben-...
Every year, the same old hate speeches. Over and over and over again
CPAC; the hate fest to get the bigots blood boiling
It certainly worked on old bigot Lily's vodka-laced blood! LOL
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1094121 Mar 9, 2014
<quoted text>
So the old white guys can get a woody
Racist lily loves the race card ... as well as a cheap sexual arousal from it all ... LOL
forks_make_us_fa t

Blanchard, OK

#1094122 Mar 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i have seen so many bigots like her absolutely terrified that her race may not be the majority forever and ever....
her fear makes me smile.
Are you black? Mexican? Injun?

Im a cracker.....with a smidgen of injun...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1094123 Mar 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the judge upheld your own constitution. the will of the people does not get to pass unconstitutional laws.
no a scotus decision will never do that and you know it...
anybody can find one federal judge somewhere who will issue a ridiculous decision...

and Obama has packed the courts with incompetent judges, in his own mold...

that's what appeal courts are for.....
forks_make_us_fa t

Blanchard, OK

#1094124 Mar 9, 2014
<quoted text>
So the old white guys can get a woody
Now...now.....

Hug every woodie you see! One of them made you!
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1094125 Mar 9, 2014
If they don't know their president is a Communist ...

They can then deny anything factual. And deem Christians, Republicans "the enemy".

They don't know chit about chit, yet they run their mouths spewing so much ignorance.

PS Anybody who "researches" the truth about Islam/Muslim Faith can no longer remain in ignorance. Unless they are woefully and willfully ignoramuses.
I believed "differently", at one time.
Before I started researching the truth about their diabolical "religion/political" agenda.
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals don't know anything about Islam and often refuse to study it because they are afraid they will turn into an "Islamophobe".
Islamophobe (is-slahm-o-fohb)- A non-Muslim who knows more than they are supposed to know about Islam.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Islam...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1094127 Mar 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>by both syria and putin doing exactly what we wanted?
is it easy for you to lie to yourself like this? do you have any mirrors in your house?
"woodendick000"
Who is the we who wanted putin to invade an independent country, The Ukraine? You? Who wanted your hero the boy president, nonama to supply arms to the muslim terrorists in Syria? You?
You must have mirrors in the dump you call home, you like liars and every time you look in the mirror you see one.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1094130 Mar 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
anybody can find one federal judge somewhere who will issue a ridiculous decision...
That's hilarious..his nominees have been held up for years. Why did Harry have to go 'nuclear'?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1094131 Mar 9, 2014
(Credit: AP)
The GOP’s in-house poet laureate and stand-up comic Sarah Palin unironically wowed a crowd at CPAC with her rendition of Dr. Suess’s “Green Eggs and Ham,” an homage to Sen. Ted Cruz’s non-filibuster filibuster from late 2013. While Cruz recited the story to an empty room, however, Palin invigorated about 3,000 people. Palin spiced the “bedtime story”— a book about overcoming bias and self-discovery — up “a bit” with conservative rhetoric about Obamacare, congress and the media:

I do not like this Uncle Sam. I do not like his healthcare scam.
I do not like these dirty crooks or how they lie and cook the books.
I do not like when Congress steals. I do not like their crony deals.
I do not like this spying, man. I do not like ‘Oh, yes we can.’
I do not like this spending spree. We’re smart, we know there’s nothing free.
I do not like reporters’ smug replies when I complain about their lies.
I do not like this kind of hope, and we won’t take it, nope, nope, nope.

While conservatives cheered her on, liberals paused to reflect on what just happened:

This one to hold you till tomorrow.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1094132 Mar 9, 2014
Pipe Down!- you ignorant little pip squeak !!!
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
DEMidiots

Satellite Beach, FL

#1094133 Mar 9, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
That's hilarious..his nominees have been held up for years. Why did Harry have to go 'nuclear'?
Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1094134 Mar 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
contracts mean exactly what they say....
Issa turned a business worth $60K into one worth $450 million....
pretty good work......
You are the one who said he did it on his own. I just pointed out that it never would have happened it he hadn't borrowed from family members and taken over a company already off the ground.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1094135 Mar 9, 2014
Penelope Cruz-Bardem wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hahahahahahahahahaha. Thees issa too funny to be real, no?
By the way, have you seen the photograph of me with my smooth, slim leg draped over Javier's hairy thick one? We are sitting in lounge chairs, and you can almost see the moisture seeping through my very brief bikini bottoms. And that is NOT a guava in Javier's chorts; he is just happy to see me!
The funniest thing about Issa is that he was a car thief who made his money developing car alarms.
Olive Pit

New Hyde Park, NY

#1094136 Mar 9, 2014
flack wrote:
(Credit: AP)
The GOP’s in-house poet laureate and stand-up comic Sarah Palin unironically wowed a crowd at CPAC with her rendition of Dr. Suess’s “Green Eggs and Ham,” an homage to Sen. Ted Cruz’s non-filibuster filibuster from late 2013. While Cruz recited the story to an empty room, however, Palin invigorated about 3,000 people. Palin spiced the “bedtime story”— a book about overcoming bias and self-discovery — up “a bit” with conservative rhetoric about Obamacare, congress and the media:
I do not like this Uncle Sam. I do not like his healthcare scam.
I do not like these dirty crooks or how they lie and cook the books.
I do not like when Congress steals. I do not like their crony deals.
I do not like this spying, man. I do not like ‘Oh, yes we can.’
I do not like this spending spree. We’re smart, we know there’s nothing free.
I do not like reporters’ smug replies when I complain about their lies.
I do not like this kind of hope, and we won’t take it, nope, nope, nope.
While conservatives cheered her on, liberals paused to reflect on what just happened:
This one to hold you till tomorrow.
That was the schtick that got her rejected from the Gong Show a ways back. Surprised she's still using it!!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1094137 Mar 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Syria allowed Putin to show the world that Obama is a paper tiger, all play and no work.....
so oh great foreign policy expert, what would you have done with regards to Syria.

Support the Sunni rebels, which are an offshoot of Al Qaeda and supported by our friends Saudi Arabia, which also happens to be the home of Al Qaeda?

Support Assad and his Iranian backed regime?

send in our beleaguered military into another war?

so here's your chance, you complain about what President Obama did, so what would you have done.

Remember the chief goal is to eliminated Assad's WMD's

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1094138 Mar 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that besides everything else, you're ill informed when it comes to current events. I suggest you do some research on the number of filibusters used in the Senate to block Democratic backed legislation and judicial nominations. The GOP has set new records in that area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 18 min what a russsh 11,586
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 3,733
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr RACE 1,016
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 243,095
HRC loves Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. 6 hr 2Commies BHO-HRC 11
Did this work or not 6 hr YES it works 1
Trump is A 6 hr Friend of FREEDOM 180

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages