Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,004,261 - 1,004,280 of 1,098,737 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares about your 10 year old Corvette....
I bet you married a skank....
I'll bet you have two teeth and drive a pack mule, which is also your sexual outlet. Aren't those things kinda dangerous when you are under there puffing his ding a ling? Okie swallower.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron,. The page was a site were common "myths" of SSA were debunked.
The lie you told about LBJ was one of the "myths" debunked.
And you have the nerve to claim other people can't read.
Now that's funny.
THE CORRECT ANSWERS TO THE FIVE QUESTIONS

A1: There has never been any change in the way the Social Security program is financed or the way that Social Security payroll taxes are used by the federal government. The Social Security Trust Fund was created in 1939 as part of the Amendments enacted in that year. From its inception, the Trust Fund has always worked the same way. The Social Security Trust Fund has never been "put into the general fund of the government."

Most likely this question comes from a confusion between the financing of the Social Security program and the way the Social Security Trust Fund is treated in federal budget accounting. Starting in 1969 (due to action by the Johnson Administration in 1968) the transactions to the Trust Fund were included in what is known as the "unified budget." This means that every function of the federal government is included in a single budget. This is sometimes described by saying that the Social Security Trust Funds are "on-budget." This budget treatment of the Social Security Trust Fund continued until 1990 when the Trust Funds were again taken "off-budget." This means only that they are shown as a separate account in the federal budget. But whether the Trust Funds are "on-budget" or "off-budget" is primarily a question of accounting practices--it has no effect on the actual operations of the Trust Fund itself.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Backin' Putin, are you? Gosh, it almost makes you want to "cowl." (Why don't you just give up the Beloit and claim Chicago, south side as your home?)
"This is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility," Obama said

"I will transmit this information to Vladimir," said Medvedev, Putin's protégé."

wtf elected this amateur?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
as a Social Science...I know a little about ethics...
and...
idiots like you marry shitty people...
which in turn guarantees that you will lose your butt to Lawyers and the courts...
if you luck out and make it....WINK....WINK
"As a Social Science"??? God, Killtaker, how low are you willing to go? Just asking; I don't really care.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

dem wrote:
Now before you fkn morons get carried away I did not claim to be rich.
I did claim to be better off than carol and every other tea bag azzhole that likes to pretend liberals don't work.
I included the years of my vehicles to prove I live within my means.
A new z06 vette will run you close to 60k.
A 2001 around 20-25k and just as fast.
My neighbor in GERMANY was a used car salesman (He was an Irishman)....
His dealership dealt in Lamborghini's, Ferrari's, Porsche...as well as the occasional Trans Ams, Camaro that some American had shipped over...
(HE drove a NSX) I got to ride in them all...he would not let me drive...I asked!

So....
knowing the PEOPLE that buy Ferrari's and Lambos and Corvettes...
A used Corvette will have been RED - LINED a million times....
not a wise investment unless you know the previous owner...
Edward Dean

Edgerton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text>Verb 1. cowl - cover with or as with a cowl; "cowl the boys and veil the girls"
cover - provide with a covering or cause to be covered; "cover her face with a handkerchief"; "cover the child with a blanket"; "cover the grave with flowers"
Cowl: noun,(19th century, French.) An owl that finds itself unable or unwilling to eat small rodents or birds. b) A vegetarian owl.

Cowl: noun,(17th century English.) A large brown bird that has to be milked every morning and evening.

Cowl: verb,(origins unknown.) To cause to yodel badly.

Cowl: verb,(Possibly Hitlite?) To smother a screaming child with a pillow full of feathers.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you have two teeth and drive a pack mule, which is also your sexual outlet. Aren't those things kinda dangerous when you are under there puffing his ding a ling? Okie swallower.
I am from Chicago....not the crap hole southside...

I am from the NorthSide...
Up where the rich and EXTREMELY white people live...
I look like the avg Aristocrat...you'd never be able to spot me in a crowd because you would be drunk....
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron,. The page was a site were common "myths" of SSA were debunked.
The lie you told about LBJ was one of the "myths" debunked.
And you have the nerve to claim other people can't read.
Now that's funny.
As if we needed further proof that Flack is a Flake. Good show Dave.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"As a Social Science"??? God, Killtaker, how low are you willing to go? Just asking; I don't really care.
as a social scientist, it really pisses him off when you ask for a medium coffee instead of a "grande"......
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"As a Social Science"??? God, Killtaker, how low are you willing to go? Just asking; I don't really care.
Who is 'killtaker'?

you never attended a 'masquerade' party?
takes time to get all costumed up....

Oh....on the part where you ask....'How long...."

'Never get out of the boat, absolutely god damn right. Unless you were going all the way."
http://www.hark.com/clips/qxyrczxwdq-never-ge...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

Edward Dean wrote:
<quoted text>
Cowl: noun,(19th century, French.) An owl that finds itself unable or unwilling to eat small rodents or birds. b) A vegetarian owl.
Cowl: noun,(17th century English.) A large brown bird that has to be milked every morning and evening.
Cowl: verb,(origins unknown.) To cause to yodel badly.
Cowl: verb,(Possibly Hitlite?) To smother a screaming child with a pillow full of feathers.
is there a good way to yodel?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"This is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility," Obama said
"I will transmit this information to Vladimir," said Medvedev, Putin's protégé."
wtf elected this amateur?
seems like Obama understands the system quite well, no amateur at all...

oh, you meant Putin, didn't you? russians are new to this whole election thing...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
My neighbor in GERMANY was a used car salesman (He was an Irishman)....
His dealership dealt in Lamborghini's, Ferrari's, Porsche...as well as the occasional Trans Ams, Camaro that some American had shipped over...
(HE drove a NSX) I got to ride in them all...he would not let me drive...I asked!
So....
knowing the PEOPLE that buy Ferrari's and Lambos and Corvettes...
A used Corvette will have been RED - LINED a million times....
not a wise investment unless you know the previous owner...
So__you rode in a NSX and somehow became an expert on the muscle cars of the world?

Red lined?__LMAO

Did you race all the way__to dead mans curve???
Love Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

Speaking of Elections, and The Minority: Read about what The Majority "thinks" about Barack's job performance, Barackcare and what The Majority of Americans "think" about Barack's respectability on The World Stage. Too bad the lemmings weren't paying attention to Barack's 2008 failed presidency. If they had < a working brain cell in their cabeza > perhaps they would have held him responsible for his failures.

AND check out those Democratic Numbers in that "Respect Obama Poll" ... Appears "they've" taken note of Barack's failures. Deal with it.

Poll Numbers Obamacare:- February 4, 2014

Majority of Americans Still Disapprove of Healthcare Law
Attitudes toward law and its long-run potential still tilt negative

WASHINGTON, D.C.- President Barack Obama defended his signature legislative achievement, the Affordable Care Act, before Congress and the nation last week in his State of the Union address, but public opinion toward the law is little changed since November. Americans are still more likely to disapprove (51%) than approve (41%) of the law.

The latest results, from a Gallup poll conducted Jan. 31-Feb. 1, show that even though many provisions of the law are now in effect, Americans' views of the Affordable Care Act, commonly known as "Obamacare," still tilt negative.

Obama's Job Approval Rating:
Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval: February 2014
55% Disapprove
41% Approve

Obama's Ratings on The World Stage: February 24, 2014
Fewer Americans Think Obama Respected on World Stage.

PRINCETON, NJ -- For the first time, more Americans think President Barack Obama is not respected by other World Leaders than believe he is. Americans' opinions have shifted dramatically in the past year, after being relatively stable from 2010 to 2013.
Though the current data represent a personal low for Obama, President Clinton's ratings in 1994 and 2000 were similar to Obama's current ratings.

Obama's Current Ratings: Is Obama Respected On The World Stage:
Democrats: 2013 Respect Obama 80%- Do Not Respect Obama 14%
Democrats: 2014 Respect Obama 69%- Do Not Respect Obama 28%

Independents: 2013 Respect Obama 49%- Do Not Respect Obama 45%
Independents: 2014 Respect Obama 34%- Do Not Respect Obama 57%

Democrats and Independents are mainly responsible for the slide in Obama's ratings. Independents now, by a wide margin, believe World Leaders do not respect Obama. Republicans were already largely convinced World Leaders don't respect the president.**

**Appears Conservatives and Republicans were right about Barack and his weak leadership
arse from the beginning, say way back in 2008.
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep alienating people and you tea baggers won't be able to win an election ever. You are the minority. Deal with it.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text>THE CORRECT ANSWERS TO THE FIVE QUESTIONS
A1: There has never been any change in the way the Social Security program is financed or the way that Social Security payroll taxes are used by the federal government. The Social Security Trust Fund was created in 1939 as part of the Amendments enacted in that year. From its inception, the Trust Fund has always worked the same way. The Social Security Trust Fund has never been "put into the general fund of the government."
Most likely this question comes from a confusion between the financing of the Social Security program and the way the Social Security Trust Fund is treated in federal budget accounting. Starting in 1969 (due to action by the Johnson Administration in 1968) the transactions to the Trust Fund were included in what is known as the "unified budget." This means that every function of the federal government is included in a single budget. This is sometimes described by saying that the Social Security Trust Funds are "on-budget." This budget treatment of the Social Security Trust Fund continued until 1990 when the Trust Funds were again taken "off-budget." This means only that they are shown as a separate account in the federal budget. But whether the Trust Funds are "on-budget" or "off-budget" is primarily a question of accounting practices--it has no effect on the actual operations of the Trust Fund itself.
I posted that it was under Reagan that the SS surplus was started to be loaned to the federal government.

You posted that t was LBJ.

Here the the site you copied & pasted.

Note how you conveniently left out the site, what it was about.

"Debunking Some Internet Myths- Part 2"

"Q1. Which political party took Social Security from the independent trust fund and put it into the general fund so that Congress could spend it?"

Your answer was LBJ.

The post you posted debunked that

http://www.ssa.gov/history/InternetMyths2.htm...

LBJ never put SS funds into the general fund nor did he borrow from them.

You right whiners keep posting that he did. You are wrong.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

now, back to work....

$17 trillion in debt...

and...

50 million people living in a food desert and in need of food stamps...

yet we had $59,676 lying around to be used for Squirrels in Delaware...

http://www.fws.gov/endangered/esa-library/pdf...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

$17 trillion in debt...

and...

yet we had $289,500 lying around to be used for 'Squirrel, Delmarva Peninsula fox U.S.A.(DE, Sussex Co'

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

$17 trillion in debt...

and...

yet we had $246,100 lying around to be used for the 'Squirrel Mount Graham Red'

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

$17 trillion in debt...

and...

yet we had $396,504 lying around to be used for the 'Northern Idaho Ground Squirrels'

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

$17 trillion in debt...

and...

yet we had $175,807 lying around to be used for the 'Northern VA flying squirrel'

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago