Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1420774 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1093560 Mar 8, 2014
Tell us more wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's ["Real Clear Politics as accurate polling" ] good to know. As I said, your hatred and Obamacare are all you've got. That's it. Nothing else.
2014 Generic Congressional Vote
FOX News
Democrats
Republicans
Democrats +2.0
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/
Please, tell us more.
Guess you can't complain about Fox then. CBS/New York Times had Republicans ahead by 3. Go figure, huh?

But I found this on your website:

How Likely Are Democrats to Lose the Senate?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...

Apparently, it's predicted it's going to be a long night on November 4 for Senate Democrats.
teill it like it is

United States

#1093561 Mar 8, 2014
Tell us more wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Like Romney in a landslide. Your dreams will become nightmares. You shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket, Obamacare will not change what a bunch of malignant haters and misguided cretins your party has become. But you stick with that Fox News while you dine on the overcooked goose you will be eating for the next 20 some odd years.
Hilary will run on 'free cocaine and refrigerators' for every one! Democrats have to buy off the dummies....dummy! That makes you a dummy...dummy!
teill it like it is

United States

#1093562 Mar 8, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Right. After all, what did Romney promise?
Oh yes... "opportunity.'
But not for 47% of Americans since according to him, he didn't care about those who didn't vote for him!
Now what did the pilgrims leave England for....

Obamaphones and pot?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1093563 Mar 8, 2014
teill it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamaphones and pot?
You know? I think I read that on a conservative site somewhere.

It's amazing what you people peddle when you use your products!
teill it like it is

United States

#1093564 Mar 8, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So what's your cut of the drug money son?
I hate drugs as much as I hate liberalism...

But you can have as much heroin as you can inject into your arm...or as$...freedom....!!!!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1093566 Mar 8, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't say a mortar team that took 3 rounds to be on target a "good" mortar team. A good mortar team can set up their mortar anywhere and be on target in one round (provided they have the target in sight and not responding to a forward observer. Most Marines and Rangers would laugh at what these idiots are calling a good mortar team
Another libtard that can't read. Seems to be a pattern here.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1093567 Mar 8, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Right. After all, what did Romney promise?
Oh yes... "opportunity.'
But not for 47% of Americans since according to him, he didn't care about those who didn't vote for him!
We'll never know what Romney may have done, but he sure as hell wasn't promising taxpayer funded mediocrity. He also understood, and quite rightly, that those 47% were never going to voluntarily jump off the gravy-train. It's now over 50%. Obama understands the liberal mentality, if it's free, it's good......at least good enough.
Tell us more

Atlanta, GA

#1093568 Mar 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you can't complain about Fox then. CBS/New York Times had Republicans ahead by 3. Go figure, huh?
Apparently, it's predicted it's going to be a long night on November 4 for Senate Democrats.
Keep looking at that very small dot on the big picture while the rest of the country bears witness to the biggest political sideshow in recent history. Watching the CPAC convention is like being a voyeur in a mental institution. You lose. Watching the CPAC convention is like being a voyeur in a mental institution. Party on Garth.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1093570 Mar 8, 2014
<quoted text>
I hate drugs as much as I hate liberalism...
But you can have as much heroin as you can inject into your arm...or as$...freedom....!!!!!
lol!... which is why I'm sure you don't think of it as drugs son.

Just 'product'....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1093571 Mar 8, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That is nothing new. It's been like that since the 60's!!! Then when they get a little older and start to accumulate some net worth most will change. Have you ever heard the saying, "If you are young and not liberal, then you have no heart; but if you are old and not conservative, then you have no brain,"
so explain why FOX is losing the 24-54 demographic.

maybe because this isn't the 60s.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1093572 Mar 8, 2014
Obama approval rating 38%
Obamacare approval rating 38%
Obama has changed the Obamacare law 38 times.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1093573 Mar 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Obama cited his mom's deathbed fight with her insurer several times over the years to support the Obamacare ban on pre-existing condition exclusions by insurers. During a 2008 debate, he shared her plight: "For my mother to die of cancer at the age of 53 and have to spend the last months of her life in the hospital room arguing with insurance companies because they're saying that this may be a pre-existing condition and they don't have to pay her treatment, there's something fundamentally wrong about that."
But New York Times reporter Janny Scott discovered that Dunham's health insurer had in fact reimbursed her medical expenses with nary an objection. The actual coverage dispute centered on a separate disability insurance policy.
(lie...cheat...steal...whateve r...)
Oh yeah, we're so sure you have EVERYTHING your little heart desires, that there is no question you wouldn't try to get all the benefits to which you were entitled. It was a disability policy that she was waging war with, Oh So Rich. It didn't pay travel and other expenses that it w=should have.

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1093575 Mar 8, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So what's your cut of the drug money son?
Your camp says ¨NO¨ to drug testing welfare recipients.

Why not provide food stamps and health care on top of the weekly 5K in dope sales, right?

Your party is the ¨caring¨ party!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1093576 Mar 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Democrats would rather smoke dope than work...
I would rather smoke dope and work than live in Oklahoma.
Tell us more

Atlanta, GA

#1093577 Mar 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>

So now she switches gears. How convieeeent.

2014 Generic Congressional Vote
FOX News

Democrats

Republicans

Democrats +2.0

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/

"but even the New York Times and MSNBC have cited Real Clear Politics as accurate polling".

Your words dear. Honk, Honk.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1093578 Mar 8, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll never know what Romney may have done, but he sure as hell wasn't promising taxpayer funded mediocrity. He also understood, and quite rightly, that those 47% were never going to voluntarily jump off the gravy-train. It's now over 50%. Obama understands the liberal mentality, if it's free, it's good......at least good enough.
Well, we do know who he did and did not care for.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1093579 Mar 8, 2014
flack wrote:
Obama approval rating 38%
Obamacare approval rating 38%
Obama has changed the Obamacare law 38 times.
What's one more lie from flake world. Just think of what it could be if the Republicans really cared about fellow Americans instead of lies, greed and power. You sir are a moonbat.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1093580 Mar 8, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Your camp says ¨NO¨ to drug testing welfare recipients.
Why not provide food stamps and health care on top of the weekly 5K in dope sales, right?
Your party is the ¨caring¨ party!
Yeah I know so. Don't you just hate it when the US Constitution gets in the way of your personal, political agenda?

You're such an idiot....

"Dec 31 (Reuters)- A U.S. judge on Tuesday struck down a Florida law requiring drug screening for welfare recipients, saying that it violated the constitutional protection against unreasonable searches.

Florida Governor Rick Scott, a Republican who campaigned on a promise to expand drug testing, said he would appeal the ruling.

The law took effect in July 2011 and required parents to undergo and pay for urine tests for illegal drugs when they applied for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, a federal-state program that helps poor people with children pay for food, shelter and necessities.

The testing fee of $25 to $45 was to be repaid by the state if the test came back negative, but applicants who tested positive would have been barred from receiving benefits for a year.

Enforcement of the law was temporarily halted in October 2011 after the American Civil Liberties Union sued, arguing that mandatory testing of people who were not suspected of using drugs violated the constitutional prohibition against unreasonable searches and seizures.

U.S. District Judge Mary Scriven permanently halted enforcement of the law in Tuesday's ruling. She agreed with an earlier court finding that "there is nothing inherent in the condition of being impoverished that supports the conclusion that there is a concrete danger that impoverished individuals are prone to drug use...."..."

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1093581 Mar 8, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Limited? More like squashing all opposition
Squashing opposition? You've been hitting the okolehao too much, brudda. The IRS scandal is about squashing the opposition along with leaking donor information and auditing people like Ben Carson or anyone else who criticizes the Fuhrer.
Edward Dean

Madison, WI

#1093582 Mar 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Obamaphones and pot?
Um... nope, no... they left England for Holland. Check it out, I'll wait...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Hill4me 222,822
last post wins! (Dec '10) 11 min They cannot kill ... 2,431
last post wins! (Apr '13) 16 min They cannot kill ... 1,479
Chicago has the Worst Women 1 hr Frankly 56
Science proves negroes closer to apes than humans. 1 hr Abe 8
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 3,056
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Into The Night 61,094

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages