Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1092747 Mar 7, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why are libtards So stupid?!!!!!
So says the dooms day doofus.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1092748 Mar 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a sad day when Bush was crowned head of state by Sandra Day O'Connor and the other clowns. If Gore hadn't been robbed of the presidency, we would have never invaded Iraq and gone down the rabbit hole where Bush led us. There would have been no tax cuts for the wealthy. No Patriot Act. No Citizens United. No worldwide hatred toward America. No recession. If only we could turn back the clock and make things right.
Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1092749 Mar 7, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how I do it:
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection.
If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
I've got it. I am hip to this.
Yea old Nose Wax is the poster boy for obsessive and stupid behavior.
tea time

New York, NY

#1092750 Mar 7, 2014
Black Maggots wrote:
<quoted text>That's a question I have been asking myself for a long time now. How is it possible for a human being to be that stupid? Well the fact is they are weak in mind, and soul. No courage whatsoever. Just spineless worms. Every liberal I have ever met seems to be this way.

IT"S A MENTAL DISORDER.
You and I are alike. I'm a tea bagger too.
And like you I hate blacks cause I'm insecure.
tea time

New York, NY

#1092751 Mar 7, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Why are libtards So stupid?!!!!!
You are a funny lady.
tea time

New York, NY

#1092753 Mar 7, 2014
Black maggot have you ever asked yourself why you stare at young boys?
Just curious.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1092754 Mar 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's no dude that's carol.
That, idiot, is not Carol. It's that other clown.
tea time

New York, NY

#1092757 Mar 7, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!! !!!!!
Us tea baggers need more intellectual posts like this.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1092758 Mar 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You looking forward to another day of crying whining and misery...I love listening to all of you baggers misery every day, what a band of puccies. Of course you have never seen a war you didn't want us involved in, you just don't like to participate being the cowardly bas-turds that you all have proven to be..How many of those clowns that were on CPAC yesterday have ever served.. Yet you idiots worship them like the brown shirts you prove to be daily.
Amazed at the hypocrisy of Repubs. Repubs potential Presidential candidate for 2016, Ted Cruz, was not born in the US and his father was a communist that fought alongside Castro in the Communist take-over of Cuba.
No need for some Rightwing Frightwing conspiracy crap for this. It's all public record.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1092759 Mar 7, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Gitmo is still open, moron. Obama found a hundred million dollars to take a vacation to Africa, but couldn't find the money to close Gitmo?
Obama lied... again.
As long as my doctor likes insurance carrier, he'll see me. When he doesn't like my insurance carrier, he won't see me, It doesn't matter whether I like him or not.
ObamaKare let the insurance companies cancel any policy they wanted to cancel, then forced everyone with cancelled policies to buy more expensive policies from these same insurance companies. That sounds like a conspiracy to me.
Yes you stupid piece of crap it's still open because Congress, mostly Republicans refused the funds to close it. What do you think moron, they just give the President a checkbook that he can sign checks for anything he wants? Expenditures have to be approved for specific items. The Africa trip wasn't a vacation dimwit; it was an official visit to discuss things like trade. Do you want to simply abandon the whole continent with its resources to China?
Insurance companies could always cancel policies you vomitous cretin.
You're an idiot DB; you always have been and always will be.
tea time

New York, NY

#1092760 Mar 7, 2014
Black Maggots wrote:
<quoted text>I hate blacks because most of them are a piece of shyt.

Big difference.
You seem scared of blacks. I'll protect you, lady.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1092761 Mar 7, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why are libtards So stupid?!!!!!
Flacktard hts the stupid stride early today.
Prior to the ACA, it was very expensive for an individual to buy health insurance. It was very expensive for a sole proprietor, or a small corporation to buy health insurance.
If you are working for a company that provides good health insurance, one road block to leaving & starting your own company is the cost of health insurance. The ACA provides a resource for health insurance at a much lower cost.
Sometimes, spouses worked jobs just for the health insurance.
With the ACA, taking the plunge to start your own company or pursue a different career becomes more feasible.
People will CHOOSE to work less. People will be able to pursue the career thy want.
To right whiners this is a bad thing.
tea time

New York, NY

#1092762 Mar 7, 2014
Black maggot and I go way back. We served on the klan board. If I remember correctly black maggot worked undercover. He would befriend the blacks by licking their tea bags.
tea time

New York, NY

#1092763 Mar 7, 2014
Black Maggots wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up.
Grow up?
But you like your boys young and black.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1092764 Mar 7, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I give up!!! Your to stupid to have a conversation with. I'm done with you!!!
You should give up.
Explain why you posted about LBJ in response to my post saying tht surplus SS funds are borrowed because of a law passed under Reagan.
Instead of running away, explain yourself. What was your point about LBJ.
You & I both know you were trying to say that the first President to take SS funds for general spending was LBJ.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1092765 Mar 7, 2014
tea time wrote:
<quoted text>
Us tea baggers need more intellectual posts like this.
Hey tea time, take it easy on Flake that is one of his more intellectual posts.
tea time

New York, NY

#1092766 Mar 7, 2014
History proves that most racists from South Carolina have been involved in some type of homosexual activity at least once a week.
Weird huh?
tea time

New York, NY

#1092768 Mar 7, 2014
One time black maggot and I were gonna beat up some blacks. Those blacks got maggot and beat him pretty bad. Made him cry. I felt do bad.
tea time

New York, NY

#1092769 Mar 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Hey tea time, take it easy on Flake that is one of his more intellectual posts.
Appears flack might be the "roads" scholar of the right wing.
tea time

New York, NY

#1092770 Mar 7, 2014
Hey black maggot have you ever been so mad at the blacks that you go home and beat then anal-ize your dog?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min OzRitz 52,844
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 187,276
Look out, America, here comes Hillary!! 4 hr Professor Fate 8
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr _Zoey_ 5,199
abby 4-24 7 hr Michael Satterfield 17
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 69,671
Amy 4-24 9 hr Julie 12
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]