Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1261558 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1092703 Mar 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh bullpucky. There is no way in hell that Obama had anything to do with what was going on at the IRS. You're an idiot.
There's no doubt in my mind he gave the IRS their marching orders.

He set the tone of having "enemies" on numerous occasions.

Lerner's emails just being released: "Tea Party Matter Very Dangerous"

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1092705 Mar 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I am not "Jean from Queens" and, secondly, I'm certainly not Jewish.

likely "shrewish"

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1092706 Mar 6, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
What are we heading into?
A fog of confusion, chaos and corruption.

In fact, we're already in the thick of it.

“you know i know”

denver

#1092707 Mar 6, 2014
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We have that in common apparently. I'm going to eat you, you know that, right?
if you're truly a female you can start on my lollipop, know what I mean? lol

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1092708 Mar 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Corruption with a capital "C".
Panetta told the Senate Armed Services Committee in February of last year that it was him who informed the president that "there was an apparent attack going on in Benghazi."
"Secretary Panetta, do you believe that unequivocally at that time we knew that this was a terrorist attack?" asked Sen. Jim Inhofe, R-Okla.
"There was no question in my mind that this was a terrorist attack," Panetta replied.
http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/pres...
http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/pres...
Scroll down to III in the "Findings".
(Be careful who you call stupid.)
Many times we have mistaken the incompetence of this community organizer and his troupe of clowns for corruption.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“you know i know”

denver

#1092709 Mar 6, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Carol knows much more than the vast majority of climate scientists. After all she listens to Fox. Plus there's also that ship that got caught in the ice in Antarctica. Now that's proof positive that global warming is a hoax.
The ship is proof warmers are foolish, gullible , idiotic hystericals, like you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“you know i know”

denver

#1092710 Mar 6, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<sigh>
Sean Hannity Mocks Obama For Wearing Bicycle Helmet: "It's Embarrassing"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/03/05/sean...
the (mandatory) Bush amnesia is strong in that one.
https://www.google.com/search...
petty must equate to desperation. how is the FOX IRS hunt going?
LOL
Bush didn't look like a homo, Il Duce did.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“you know i know”

denver

#1092711 Mar 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i think it is funny that you folks are still on this witch hunt when there is no scandal...
those groups should have had greater scrutiny for the process. the IRS was just doing their job.
you have already shown you do not understand the issue...
what's not funny is your abject ignorance of politics , Il Duce's attempt to censor the media and Lerner's criminality.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#1092712 Mar 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
A fog of confusion, chaos and corruption.
In fact, we're already in the thick of it.
You mean the clearance of corruption confusion and then Chaos?

“you know i know”

denver

#1092713 Mar 6, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Sen. Harkin: Senate Would Have Confirmed Obama's Top Civil Rights Nominee If He Was White
"Here's the message we sent today," Harkin said. "You young people listen up. If you are a young white person and you go to work for a law firm … and that law firm assigns you to a pro bono case to defend someone who killed eight people in cold blood … my advice from this, what happened today, is you should do that … Because if you do that, who knows? You might wind up to be the chief justice of the United States Supreme Court.
"However, if you are a young black person and you go to work for the NAACP Legal Defense Fund … and you're asked to sign an appeal for someone convicted of murder, what the message said today is,'Don't do it! Don't do it.' Because you know what? If you do that, in keeping with your legal obligations and your profession, you will be denied by the U.S. Senate from being an attorney in the U.S. Department of Justice," Harkin said.
"What about that guy sitting over there -- the chief justice of the Supreme Court -- defended a person who killed eight people?" Harkin asked, pointing toward the nearby court building. "Maybe we should institute a -- an impeachment process? Maybe that's what we ought to do. Maybe my friends on the Republican side did not know this about John Roberts, that he had defended a mass murderer. Maybe that's what we've got to do, bring up an impeachment process. Let's impeach the chief justice because he had fulfilled his legal obligation to defend a murderer. Well, I hope that you see the ridiculousness of that argument."
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/harkin-...
Harkin is an imbecile, like you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1092715 Mar 6, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
And wearing a hoody?
People create and do for people so how you see him he may just be that...
If it crawls on its belly like a snake, hisses like a snake, bites like snake, coils like a snake, flicks its tongue out like a snake ......then it is the Magic Negro - the Smiling Black Mamba.

Lapeer, MI

#1092716 Mar 6, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
if you're truly a female you can start on my lollipop, know what I mean? lol
A Sucker on a Lollipop......how interesting.....

Lapeer, MI

#1092717 Mar 6, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
The ship is proof warmers are foolish, gullible , idiotic hystericals, like you.
Add to this list "embarrassing".

“you know i know”

denver

#1092718 Mar 6, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama clearly wears his helmet. How do you explain his handicap?
Can anyone actually imagine what a black communist nation would be like? They'd all be dead of starvation in no time.

Waukesha, WI

#1092719 Mar 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>

Scroll down to III in the "Findings".
(Be careful who you call stupid.)
Funny thing about progressives - they think anyone who doesn't agree with them and their leftist ideologies is 'stupid'. Now, how stupid is that?

“you know i know”

denver

#1092720 Mar 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said...when Galt returns, it will be to change the subject rather than admit his lies.
Wealth rebounds — but mostly for the wealthy
By Rick Newman
12 hours ago
The Exchange

America is rich again — if you add up all the money. But a familiar, unhappy tale is playing out as the nation recovers the household wealth lost from 2007 to 2012.

The total amount of household net worth hit a new record of $80.7 trillion at the end of 2013, according to the Federal Reserve. That’s certainly better than the grueling declines that occurred during the twin housing and stock-market busts. But a deeper look at the numbers shows that the kind of wealth held primarily by the affluent — financial assets — has soared beyond prior levels, while the most common middle-class asset — home equity — is still far below prior highs

Still, the flow of money the Fed has been trying to pump into the economy has dried up before trickling down to many middle-class families. Of course, it’s better to have the wealthy back on their feet, in Prada footwear, than to have nobody back on their feet at all. But the middle class still has much further to go before it reclaims its prior level of prosperity. America isn’t quite as rich as the headline number suggests.

The rich get richer, the rest get squat, thanks Barry you douchebagging failure.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#1092721 Mar 6, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If it crawls on its belly like a snake, hisses like a snake, bites like snake, coils like a snake, flicks its tongue out like a snake ......then it is the Magic Negro - the Smiling Black Mamba.
The black mamba (Dendroaspis polylepis), also called the common black mamba or black-mouthed mamba,[5] is a highly venomous snake of the genus Dendroaspis (Mambas), and is endemic to sub-Saharan Africa.[6] It was first described in 1864 by Albert Günther, a German-born British zoologist, ichthyologist, and herpetologist.[3][4] It is the longest species of venomous snake in Africa and the second-longest venomous snake in the world, averaging around 2.2 to 2.7 m (7.2 to 8.9 ft) in length, and sometimes growing close to lengths of 4 m (13 ft).[6][7][8] The longest recorded black mamba was 4.3 m (14.1 ft

Some more facts...:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Waukesha, WI

#1092722 Mar 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no doubt in my mind he gave the IRS their marching orders.
He set the tone of having "enemies" on numerous occasions.
Lerner's emails just being released: "Tea Party Matter Very Dangerous"
He didn't (and doesn't) need to directly order anyone to do whatever was in their power to thwart Tea Party progress. That is a given.

He truly believes the IRS should be used to defeat his enemies and does not see the act as corrupt. Therefore, not a smidgen.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1092723 Mar 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh bullpucky. There is no way in hell that Obama had anything to do with what was going on at the IRS. You're an idiot.
who else had any reason to attack Obama's political opponents???....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Waukesha, WI

#1092724 Mar 6, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
what's not funny is your abject ignorance of politics , Il Duce's attempt to censor the media and Lerner's criminality.
It IS funny how that dope swears up and down about the facts and truths he 'knows'. Even funnier is his consistent denial of the facts and truths slapping him in the face.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Enter 194,287
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr OzRitz 54,328
Ask Amy 7-27-15 9 hr mrs gladys kravitz 8
Dear Abby 7-27-15 10 hr mrs gladys kravitz 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr CrunchyBacon 100,188
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 hr Ariel Sharon 70,139
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Feb '09) 13 hr Majikmon 5,191
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages