Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1599464 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1093836 Mar 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't paying attention, US embassies and consulates commonly cover for or house CIA operations.
If you were to simply use google you'd find a Benghazi wiki page that accurately lays out the timeline and offers some__but not all of the details
The CIA had a base in Benghazi for a particular reason, one which we'll likely never learn. In that regard the hearings are no more than Republican hocus pocus.
but the American people are entitled to learn the reason, and Congressional hearings are the only path to the truth.....

except for fools like you who believe in secret government....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1093838 Mar 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummm....gee, ya think it was the same reason we have CIA bases in other places?
why do you think this is some big , strange thing?
you seem to allude to wrong doings but never really actually say anything at all. is your tin foil helmet tight enough? is the shiny side facing out? that makes a huge difference...
still nothing at all about Stevens traveling without his full security detail? i am beginning to think conversing with you about this is like playing ping pong with a square ball...
friendly fire on the Obamabot left.....

Galt loves a catfight.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1093839 Mar 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans don't stand a chance in 2016 if you can't find some common ground....other than hatred for Democrats. Your party has no direction. You can't agree on abortion or gay marriage. You can't agree on how to address poverty and economic inequality and you are so dissatisfied with the job your members in Congress are doing that chances are....most republicans will just stay home in 2016 rather than cast a vote for another loser.
Republicans should ignore bogus issues like abortion, homosexual marriage, income inequality, and poverty and focus on improving the economy, repealing ObamaKKKare, and improving America's stature in the world......

that is the common ground....

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1093840 Mar 8, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been playing catch-up your entire life. Why stop now?
Issa is a good man trying to do the right thing. I know you don't like it but that's what makes it so much more enjoyable for me and for millions of others.
The only reason you think Issa is a "good man" is because his only goal is to discredit the president and the administration. You'd embrace Satan if you thought it would further Issa's agenda.

FACTS:

Issa is a car thief.

Issa was arrested for possession of ".25-calibre Colt automatic, 44 rounds of ammo and a tear gas gun and two rounds of ammo for it.” Issa pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of possession of an unregistered gun.

Issa lied about his military service by claiming that he was part of an elite bomb detecting unit that guarded President Nixon at the 1971 World Series. Nixon didn't go the World Series in 1971. In reality, he had a bad conduct rating. He was demoted, and a fellow soldier accused him of stealing his car.

Issa was suspected of arson in the "mysterious 1982 fire at his factory at a time where he was buying out the owner of Steal Stopper, the predecessor to Issa's car alarm company. Issa quadrupled his insurance coverage from a hundred thousand dollars to four hundred and sixty-two thousand dollars and then boom! The place burned down." But, not until after Issa "removed the company’s Apple II computer from the building, including “all hardware, all software, all the instruction books,” and also “the discs for accounts payable, accounts receivable, customer list, everything and transferred a copy of every design used by Steal Stopper from a filing cabinet to a fireproof box." The insurance company settled with him for $20,000.00. A sure sign of guilt if you ask me.

http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/martin-bashi...
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#1093841 Mar 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i am sure it seems that way to you....
I want the people around me to shine....

You...on the other hand...like ALL LIBERALS...
are the only person in the Universe....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1093844 Mar 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans don't stand a chance in 2016 if you can't find some common ground....other than hatred for Democrats. Your party has no direction. You can't agree on abortion or gay marriage. You can't agree on how to address poverty and economic inequality and you are so dissatisfied with the job your members in Congress are doing that chances are....most republicans will just stay home in 2016 rather than cast a vote for another loser.
but you are correct that many Republicans will stay home if the nominee is another RINO in the mold of Romney, McCain, Gingrich, or Dole.....or a religious candidate in the mold of Santorum, Huckabee, or Carson.....or a joke candidate such as Cain or Trump.....
Salma Hayek

Madison, WI

#1093845 Mar 8, 2014
Oh, eet ees good to have another woman in here, eh, Sienita? Quiero Que Me Hagas El Amor! Why do they want to keeep us apart? Eet ees so cruel! Es una maldición de ser una mujer a veces ... los hombres son tan tontos para pensar que podríamos codiciar sus cuellos de pollo deformados. Dame tetas en cualquier momento!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1093847 Mar 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Once again you're not paying attention__Chris Doherty and the others who arrived on a Libyan plane after the consulate was attacked but before the CIA base was attacked were state department security personnel assigned the US embassy in Tripoli Libya.
The ambassador was dead and his body already at the CIA base before Doherty's group even arrived in Benghazi.
I'm not alluding to wrong doing but to business as usual for the state departments relationships with the CIA and other US intel agencies.
It's the Republican (Mike Rogers) led House Intelligence Committee that's stroking the media/American people by lying out their azzes, withholding details and calling on witnesses who were nowhere near Benghazi when the attacks began or ended. Chris Stevens presence in Benghazi is classified.FYI.
why should that be classified after the fact, when there is no strategic importance, just domestic political implications???...
Salma Hayek

Madison, WI

#1093848 Mar 8, 2014
Thees ees what we were made for, chiquita...

http://www.break.com/video/ugc/salma-hayek-an...
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1093849 Mar 8, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I wish they would just stay away from gay marriage and abortion. Dumb republicans take that bait every time. It's a non issue for most people.
It matter a whole lot to your base.
Ever look at the states with Tea Turd majority legislatures?
What bills have they tried to pass?
Oh yeah, only bills limiting abortion and banning gay marriage.
Salma Hayek

Madison, WI

#1093850 Mar 8, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
I want the people around me to shine....
Oh, come on now, chimaco, dyu jus mean that you leeve in a poor neighborhood so all the pipple around dyu ARE shine...
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1093851 Mar 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
but you are correct that many Republicans will stay home if the nominee is another RINO in the mold of Romney, McCain, Gingrich, or Dole.....or a religious candidate in the mold of Santorum, Huckabee, or Carson.....or a joke candidate such as Cain or Trump.....
So you actually think Cruz and Paul aren't big jokes?
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1093852 Mar 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You may as well change your screenname again to Ann Coulter.
You parrot her perfectly, and always have....dating back to your bromance with Christie in 2012.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1093853 Mar 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do find it interesting that two of the passengers seem to have been travelling on stolen passports. I suppose that could be far more common than we realize.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/malaysia-...
any reasonable security system should be able to scan the passport and immediately determine its validity......

instead of searching shoes.....
Patrick

United States

#1093854 Mar 8, 2014
Time may be on our side
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1093855 Mar 8, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"woodendick000"
One thing about you, you would/can identify a liar anywhere. Not a surprize as you are liar. A phoney who claims to be a conservative. A liar who in fact is a fanny kisser of the boy president, nobama.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Fanny kisser? You're really going over the edge now easy
Salma Hayek

Madison, WI

#1093856 Mar 8, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>

You...on the other hand...like ALL LIBERALS...
are the only person in the Universe....
Would that it were true, eh, bendajo? Eet would save everyone and everything SOOOO much suffering... Dyu seem to be falling down the same rabbit hole as many of djur colleagues, believing that pipple are more important than, well, anything! Eet ess not so. Dyu ruin everything dyu touch and theese does not endear you to... well... anyone or anything. So tell me thees: Why should we let dyu leeve? What good do you do?(Helping leetle fetuses to survive outside the womb does not count...) Wait... are dyu the oklihomic? Ohhhhh... erase, erase, there ees no point in talking at dyu ees there, hombre?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1093857 Mar 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>equal rights for your fellow citizens is a nonissue? ouch!
if abortion and homosexual marriage are legal, then they are non-issues unless Republicans choose to add gasoline to the fire....

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1093858 Mar 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans should ignore bogus issues like abortion, homosexual marriage, income inequality, and poverty and focus on improving the economy, repealing ObamaKKKare, and improving America's stature in the world......
that is the common ground....
Go ahead. Keep pushing that "repealing Obamakkkare", bogus "income inequality" platform. As long as your party is going to lose, might as well make sure you lose by the largest margin in history.
Salma Hayek

Madison, WI

#1093859 Mar 8, 2014
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
So you actually think Cruz and Paul aren't big jokes?
No, no, no, I would trust thees men weeth my daughter's life! Dyu know how sometimes when chu are shopping and you jus' sort of know the man standing next to you knows what weel look best on you better than anyone, even chu? Eet ees like dat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min loose cannon 242,595
Black lives matter??? 29 min Sup 5
News Some in Cicero take issue with flying of Mexica... (Oct '08) 9 hr They cannot kill ... 1,569
News Mansion's reverend has skeletons in his closet (Jul '08) 9 hr DiLeos D 220
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 hr KitKaboodle 11,285
Coffee with Jesus. 13 hr Beelzsabub 3
Here's the Real Story 13 hr On Facebook 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages