Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1581890 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1092636 Mar 6, 2014
Incognito wrote:
<quoted text>
Us being fiscal conservatives I'd like to know which past president best illustrates the beliefs of the tea party?
Don't say Jefferson he's mine all mine.
I don't think a republican has been fiscally responsible since Eisenhower. You may have to go back to Calvin Coolidge. JFK seemed fiscally responsible on the democrat side, but we'll never know for sure.

Hackettstown, NJ

#1092637 Mar 6, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is a racist idiot. Virtually retarded.
How so?
dem

Chicago, IL

#1092638 Mar 6, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>an '06??!!! that's the new old body style!! the body style of chevy trucks until this year have been the same since '07!

you're always behind the cue ball, huh, mullet?

gotcha, poser!!!
you once blew a mechanic in holiday inn express?

Hackettstown, NJ

#1092639 Mar 6, 2014
Incognito wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Issa is a rino. We should go even more rogue than him. Maybe let some dogs loose on her to rip her panties off and chew her vagina to pieces till she admits.
White Power on three.....two.....one. White Power tea baggers!!!!
What!? You're one sick dude. White power!? Really?

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1092640 Mar 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Issa can be criticized for not granting Lerner immunity. Why this hasn't happened, I don't know.
But he can't very well force her to open her mouth and spill the beans. Her taking the Fifth twice, however, puts enough suspicion on the whole smidgeon of corruption thing.
You are half right, Lerner taking the Fifth does put suspicion on the whole "smidgeon" of corruption thing...only thing is, the suspicion of corruption is within the ranks of the Issa investigating panel, not in the IRS.

Anytime you have members of a investigating panel publicly accusing a witness of lying before she appears to testify, you have blatant corruption within the ranks. Lerner's attorneys are smart enough to know a Kangaroo court when they see one. Only an idiot would testify before Issa's panel under such circumstances.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1092641 Mar 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>being run over by this runaway partisan witch hunt.
history will tell you guilt and wrongdoing are not needed by such mobs to be found guilty...
And you got run over by the Garbage Truck when you stopped it for groceries.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1092642 Mar 6, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>How so?
You don't know about the fifth amendment and you need me to explain what a racist is?
Are you some kind of idiot?
dem

Chicago, IL

#1092643 Mar 6, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>What!? You're one sick dude. White power!? Really?
That's no dude that's carol.

Hackettstown, NJ

#1092645 Mar 6, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know about the fifth amendment and you need me to explain what a racist is?
Are you some kind of idiot?
You don't have to explain it to me. The question is, ready, wait for it, why she would use it.

Hackettstown, NJ

#1092646 Mar 6, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's no dude that's carol.
Well, she's one sick broad then and a racist.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1092647 Mar 6, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think a republican has been fiscally responsible since Eisenhower. You may have to go back to Calvin Coolidge. JFK seemed fiscally responsible on the democrat side, but we'll never know for sure.
Eisenhower days... nice.

Far from the tea bag utopia you idiots believe in now.
Top tax rate 90%
Unions at their strongest.
Middle class thriving.

Then Reagan fkd up everything.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1092648 Mar 6, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to explain it to me. The question is, ready, wait for it, why she would use it.
To keep stupid azz jackals like you from using her words against her. If I tell u again I will show up in jersey and put you in a home.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1092649 Mar 6, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>Well, she's one sick broad then and a racist.
Of course she's a racist she idiot tea bag elder like you.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1092650 Mar 6, 2014
could min wage laws have something to do with this?

"Why is youth unemployment so high?"

http://www.economist.com/blogs/economist-expl...
dem

Chicago, IL

#1092651 Mar 6, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>Well, she's one sick broad then and a racist.
Don't call dumb carol a broad.
She's like a mother to galt.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1092652 Mar 6, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Come back when you really understand what Romney said babe. Specific means specific.
A Carol, by any other name, still spews gibberish.
Realslime, by any other name, still diddles little boys in playgrounds.....

pick on somebody your own size, you phaggot bully.....

Hackettstown, NJ

#1092653 Mar 6, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
To keep stupid azz jackals like you from using her words against her. If I tell u again I will show up in jersey and put you in a home.
Use her words against her. Think about that for a while. Like against her in a trial?

You'll never get across the bridge. They tend to jamb up. LOL

Put me in a home? Who's going to cut your meat for you when we're gone? You can't think for yourself.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1092654 Mar 6, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>lol
i really gotcha if that's your best response, dreamer boy.

you really don't know much about vettes either, do you?

i don't blame you, son. if i lived on the south side of 'chee cago' i'd fantasize about another life, too.
Give me the model number of those tits you bought for that wife of yours that dumped you. Tell us about those big coke deals, Mighty Mouse. And how you are a strapping 150 lb bad a.zz.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1092655 Mar 6, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He taps into every personal cellphone conversation of every European leader and then wants them to jump on board to get him another Nobel Peace Prize.
Azzholes like this aren't made but born.
payback is sweet.....

Hackettstown, NJ

#1092656 Mar 6, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Eisenhower days... nice.
Far from the tea bag utopia you idiots believe in now.
Top tax rate 90%
Unions at their strongest.
Middle class thriving.
Then Reagan fkd up everything.
Nothing wrong with unions. They just have to know when to stop. They went too left. Do you think they should be broken up like big corporations?

Nobody paid 90%. War debt is a bytch. Fiscally responsible isn't borrowing money from China creating an enormous debt. Yes, the middle class was thriving. I believe the unemployment rate was somewhere around 4% until the 1958 recession came.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago is much worse since Obama was elected 4 hr Abc123 3
Tecumseh the prophet 5 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
john peppercorn the prophet 5 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 6 hr ThomasA 24
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 hr Chicagoan by Birth 242,540
The Party of Racism. 10 hr Its The Democrats 2
Only Mother Fu__ers would destroy our statues. 10 hr Out of Potty Expe... 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages