Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1091277 Mar 5, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Bush is an American. I see you allude to the fact that O'bama is not. ROTFLMAO.
The world hates O'bama. And if they don't hate him, they laugh--oh how they laugh.
Makes you proud, doesn't it? How inspiring to see heads of state and foreign dignitaries roll their eyes and huddle together before mutual guffaws, as Obama mounts the dais.
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1091278 Mar 5, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so sensitive to a little Jewish humor, lady. Lol
sensitivelittleJewishhumorlady nostrilfckfaceforsure say what? LOL

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1091279 Mar 5, 2014
oh oh Chicago alderman wants to hurt American businesses because Putin is making O'bama look like a moron. That's it. WE will crush your business because O'bama is an idiot.
dem

United States

#1091280 Mar 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Also, after Obama was named President, the Ukrainians changed their government to pro-Russian. They aren't stupid. The know a pathological lying ignorant buffoon fraud when they see one.
There you are little commie jagoff.
dem

United States

#1091281 Mar 5, 2014
DB don't like to discuss his private life anymore ;-(
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#1091282 Mar 5, 2014
Patrick wrote:
The United States has suspended all military engagements with Russia, including exercises and port visits, in response to Moscow sending troops into Crimea.
The announcement from the Pentagon came on Monday night a few hours after President Barack Obama warned that the US government would look at economic and diplomatic sanctions that would isolate Moscow over its involvement in the Ukraine crisis. The United States also put trade and investment talks with Russia on hold.
Let me guess, Obama will bar Russians from hitching rides on our space vehicles to the International Space Station. That will show them how tough he is!

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1091283 Mar 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
Gun-grabbing Democrats, Connecticut, the Democrats agenda to make subjects of the people, and the Constitution:
What in the Constitution prohibits the people from owning every type of weapon the government of the people own to “police” and protect the people? I'm aware of only one set of rights in the Constitution, not two sets, one for the people not in the government of the people and another different set of rights for the people in the government of the people.
Show me that text from the Constitution.
Or, just admit the Democrats plan to make subjects of the American people for the first time in the history of the United States of America. For 234 years, Americans have not been the subjects of any government. The United States is the only country in the world like that. Changing this is part of that “fundamental change” the Democrats have in mind for you.
Show me that text from the Constitution, you treasonous lying fraud Democrats rebelling against the Constitutional Republic.
By the way, how’s that Democrat legislation to eliminate the death penalty for treason going?
because we live in a rational society, not the crazy, deluded fantasy world in your head...

if you feel the laws against you owning a tank or a hydrogen bomb are unconstitutional bring the suit up in our constitutional court system

good luck with that...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1091284 Mar 5, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>God, DB, you are a fool. There is no direct object in your sentence, there is no adjectives that turn into object, and there is no sense in calling the object of a preposition an object. Now, why don't you just run away permanently?
You are corect on the direct object. I probably typed that out of habit. I probably should have said additional descriptions of the object do not replace and become the object.
Then, after you are through squirming away from the fact that you are programmed to hate the Armed Forces of the United States, how about you cure your mental illness and accept the fact that the Armed Forces of the United States accomplished the mission they were ordered to undertake.

Let's review:

"...Our nation enters this conflict reluctantly -- yet, our purpose is sure. The people of the United States and our friends and allies will not live at the mercy of an outlaw regime....(adjectives added to complete the sentence, you moron.)
Can't you read and comprehend the written English language?
Let me help you. First, identify the subject of the sentence. Then, identify the verb. Then, identify the object. After you do this, you can determine what the sentence means in the written English language.
Subject: The people of the United States (and our friends and allies)
Verb: will not live (at the mercy of)
Object: an outlaw regime (adjectives added to describe outlaw regime)
Let's simplify that for the morons in the class.
The subject will not live at the mercy of an outlaw regime. That is a complete sentence. Additional descriptions may be added to further identify the object. However, the object remains the object, and in the rules of English grammar, the descriptions do not replace the object and become the object.

So, let's go over this again.

The President of the United States ordered the Armed Forces of the United States (referencing the quote you provided) to remove Saddam Hussien from power in Iraq.
Mission accomplished.

Congratulate our Armed Forces. Tell them "mission accomplished".
I'm betting you're so indoctrinated with hatred of the Armed Forces of the United States, you cannot acknowledge fact.

Congratulate the Armed Forces of the United States on their mission accomplished. Post it.
dem

United States

#1091285 Mar 5, 2014
I think if we could imagine db not being a diminutive commie jagoff we might be able to help him with his marital issues.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1091287 Mar 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>So did the Russians. and the UK. and
China. and France.
are you calling Putin a liberal? he seems to be your messiah these days...
I take it you are programmed to think people choose a head of state to be a messiah. That's probably due to your programmed indoctrination causing you to think of Obama as a messiah.

We look at the facts. Ukrainians voted out the previous government and voted in a pro-Russian government after Obama was named President here.
The radicals in the faction of the previous president and government started buning the capital of Ukraine.
The Russians in Crimea accepted protection from Russia.

Russia protecting Russians. Now, that would be a good concept to adopt here, don't you think?
dem

United States

#1091288 Mar 5, 2014
I heard kvetch sucked a whole bag of dark dicks.
dem

United States

#1091289 Mar 5, 2014
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess, Obama will bar Russians from hitching rides on our space vehicles to the International Space Station. That will show them how tough he is!
Go fk yourself before I make u cry again.
M Stein

New York, NY

#1091290 Mar 5, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you haven't seen how much the rest of the world hates Bush?
something about torture and lying to start wars. remember that?
Are you referring to the "torture" the libs wanted to prosecute him and Cheney for? The same "torture" that led to the demise of bin Laden that The One then took credit for? In 2009 libs were calling for the CIA to be charged with war crimes.
dem

United States

#1091291 Mar 5, 2014
Hey Jew beitch don't let DB find out you are collecting SSDI.
M Stein

New York, NY

#1091292 Mar 5, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody knows more about sucking a black co ck than u.
Leave Lily out of this.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1091293 Mar 5, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes you proud, doesn't it? How inspiring to see heads of state and foreign dignitaries roll their eyes and huddle together before mutual guffaws, as Obama mounts the dais.
in your little fantasy world they do...but your bias prevents you from seeing he real world clearly..

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1091295 Mar 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>So did the Russians. and the UK. and
China. and France.
are you calling Putin a liberal? he seems to be your messiah these days...
Clinton Unveils breakthrough at NATO Summit.
http://news.google.com/newspapers...

Putin wasn't involved Woody--Ukraine, it should be remembered, was the third largest nuclear power in the world when it gained independence in 1991 from the former Soviet Union. Ukraine inherited as its share of the Soviet nuclear arsenal two thousand nuclear warheads and the means to deliver those warheads, both missiles and heavy bombers. That was a larger nuclear arsenal than was held by Great Britain, France, and China combined.

In 1994 Ukraine agreed under international pressure to divest itself of all nuclear weapons in exchange for security guarantees. In a "Memorandum on Security Assurances" signed in Budapest on December 5, 1994, by U.S. President Bill Clinton, Russian President Boris Yeltsin, and British Prime Minister John Major.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1091296 Mar 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
...(ahem) Putin has already called Obama's bluff, moron. That is old news.
Moscow television is showing interviews with government officials of Crimea: a President, a Minister of Defense, a Foreign Minister, etc.
The governors of the Odessa and Kharkiv regions are shown giving statements they want to join the new country of Crimea.
Why do you think that so-called "news" network indoctrinating you is hiding these facts from you?
hiding facts? like the fact that right wing neo-nazis are leading the charge against the government?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1091298 Mar 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and just west of there Vegas is having one of it's warmest winters on record!
We can't save everyone from liberalism. Some are going to be thrown under a bus...

Minnesota's North Coast

#1091299 Mar 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you are programmed to think people choose a head of state to be a messiah. That's probably due to your programmed indoctrination causing you to think of Obama as a messiah.
We look at the facts. Ukrainians voted out the previous government and voted in a pro-Russian government after Obama was named President here.
The radicals in the faction of the previous president and government started buning the capital of Ukraine.
The Russians in Crimea accepted protection from Russia.
Russia protecting Russians. Now, that would be a good concept to adopt here, don't you think?
i know there are no messiahs. but you fools seem to talk of Putin as one...

no dear, you deny the irrefutable facts. i have proven this to be true time after time...you know it is true, i know it is true.

you have no credibility at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Rogue Scholar 05 185,181
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min Ratloder 69,143
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr GayleWood 51,379
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Talkin To Idiots 51,595
Amy 3.6.15 3 hr Kuuipo 16
Move it in March at Chicago Children's Museum 4 hr jones 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr Red_Forman 5,739
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:34 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:34PM
Bears Re-Sign QB Jimmy Clausen
ESPN 3:06 PM
Source: Safety Landry suspended 10 games
Bleacher Report 3:20 PM
Report: NFL Suspends Landry 10 Games
NFL 3:46 PM
Three WRs Colts should target in draft to replace Reggie Wayne
Yahoo! Sports 4:05 PM
Brandon Marshall, is that the linebacker or the receiver?