Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263781 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dem

United States

#1091457 Mar 5, 2014
Patriot wrote:
The 2013 NSA spying scandal exposed vast programs to monitor your personal communications. Now, energy utilities and governments are reaching into your own home, through fast-tracked "smart" meters and spy-ready technology. But what if you have a choice? At stake is in-home surveillance, increased bills, emerging health risks and more hacking vulnerabilities.

With compelling insight from whistleblowers, researchers, government agents, lawyers, doctors and environmentalists, the award-winning documentary Take Back Your Power takes us on a journey to expose corporate and government corruption and erosion of rights in the name of "smart" and "green." What you'll discover will surprise, unsettle and empower you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =koWgHLJ5-TUXX&feature=you tu.be
If it's on YouTube it must be true.
Ever see the one where the dude puts his entire head in a vagina?
No! I did not say it was dbs wife. But now that you mention it.
Charlize Theron

Edgerton, WI

#1091458 Mar 5, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, baby. I've gotta' get back to work, myself, but always good to see you...two?
Yes, two Chalize's from Madison. His are the posts that are shorter and ungrammatical or insulting to "the girls, or copies of mine wherein he inserts the words, "democrat or liberal" for my, "stoopid conservatives." I'm sort of interested now and would like to see how long he can hang onto the electric wire? Plus, delightfully, he has to peddle very hard to keep up and I'd like to see how long his heart holds out? It'll likely get confusing so don't watch while I fuck him up the ass.
dem

United States

#1091459 Mar 5, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>What's up with you commie?
Go back to stealing names you elderly retard.
Charlize Theron

Edgerton, WI

#1091460 Mar 5, 2014
Charlize Theron wrote:
<quoted text>
Heheheheheh, mustn't toy with the suicide vests, Abdul...
Heheheheheh, I'm such an idiot!
dem

United States

#1091461 Mar 5, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Would you like some cheese with that whine, Herbie?
Oh what a surprise to see you, pathetic lil old man. We were just pondering what kind of lil demented old azzhole would be stealing names from the lions.
dem

United States

#1091462 Mar 5, 2014
Incognito wrote:
<quoted text>That was written on page 83 of his book, "Beyond Terror".

It got pretty good reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Terror-Strategy-...
Morning, dumb carol.
Did you get banned?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1091464 Mar 5, 2014
Only got a couple of hits on this lure this morning. It seems the D-dupe fish were all over the Democrats-hate-the-military lure this morning. I think I caught a limit. Let’s try that Democrat-gun-grabbing lure again.

Gun-grabbing Democrats, Connecticut, the Democrats agenda to make subjects of the people, and the Constitution:

What in the Constitution prohibits the people from owning every type of weapon the government of the people own to “police” and protect the people? I'm aware of only one set of rights in the Constitution, not two sets, one for the people not in the government of the people and another different set of rights for the people in the government of the people.
Show me that text from the Constitution.
Or, just admit the Democrats plan to make subjects of the American people for the first time in the history of the United States of America. For 234 years, Americans have not been the subjects of any government. The United States is the only country in the world like that. Changing this is part of that “fundamental change” the Democrats have in mind for you.

Show me that text from the Constitution, you treasonous lying fraud Democrats rebelling against the Constitutional Republic.

By the way, how’s that Democrat legislation to eliminate the death penalty for treason going?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1091465 Mar 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>fyi... A reich winger's figured out how to post from Honolulu.
Oh well... it was bound to happen sooner or later!
Yea, I figured. Honesty and integrity are not traits with which they are familiar.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1091466 Mar 5, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, that would be you, old leftwing dirtbagger!
dem

United States

#1091467 Mar 5, 2014
Where did db go?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1091468 Mar 5, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound intrigued. Are you currently wearing pants or a young boys face?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1091469 Mar 5, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You da man, I got your back pal.
Aren't you late for that so-called "Vietnam Veterans Against the War" meeting today where you frauds will invent new lies to slander American veterans with?
dem

United States

#1091470 Mar 5, 2014
I bet olde db is looking for a wife and a job.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1091471 Mar 5, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
dem

United States

#1091472 Mar 5, 2014
Poor carol is champing at the bit to spread her Fox News lies and distortions.
Charlize Theron

Edgerton, WI

#1091473 Mar 5, 2014
Mmmmm... I love it when a man licks my anus and then begins inserting fingers... one at a time... until his whole arm is in my descending colon and... and... I can feel him ... grasping... squeezing the meaty digested matter up there through his long, brownish nails... So, um, speaking of the Bush family... did you know that Laura Bush doesn't have one?

Personally I can take them or leave them... the bushes... it's like paying tether ball with an alleycat, it's fun for the first few minutes but soon after that you realize you're dealing with animals.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1091474 Mar 5, 2014
dem wrote:
I bet olde db is looking for a wife and a job.
dem

United States

#1091475 Mar 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
Only got a couple of hits on this lure this morning. It seems the D-dupe fish were all over the Democrats-hate-the-military lure this morning. I think I caught a limit. LetÂ’s try that Democrat-gun-grabbing lure again.

Gun-grabbing Democrats, Connecticut, the Democrats agenda to make subjects of the people, and the Constitution:

What in the Constitution prohibits the people from owning every type of weapon the government of the people own to “police” and protect the people? I'm aware of only one set of rights in the Constitution, not two sets, one for the people not in the government of the people and another different set of rights for the people in the government of the people.
Show me that text from the Constitution.
Or, just admit the Democrats plan to make subjects of the American people for the first time in the history of the United States of America. For 234 years, Americans have not been the subjects of any government. The United States is the only country in the world like that. Changing this is part of that “fundamental change” the Democrats have in mind for you.

Show me that text from the Constitution, you treasonous lying fraud Democrats rebelling against the Constitutional Republic.

By the way, howÂ’s that Democrat legislation to eliminate the death penalty for treason going?
So when you finally settled on the who re that would be your wife did you ship her back in a barrel or a box?
Charlize Theron

Edgerton, WI

#1091476 Mar 5, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Young GIRL'S face. I have my pride! Plus, I'm not Catholic
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1091477 Mar 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I figured. Honesty and integrity are not traits with which they are familiar.
lol! They hate it like the plague!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sasitorn boonsin 23 min donna 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr loose cannon 100,282
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 194,596
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IBdaMann 54,322
News Hogar Crea, regional drug rehab group, ripping ... (Apr '08) 8 hr Sergant of order 161
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr Gas Woman 70,145
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 12 hr OLD need 2 die 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages