Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1090780 Mar 4, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Seek help doll. Or at least consider how stupid your post is.
It's not that I even think you're blindly ignorant. It's my impression you're just downright stubborn and wouldn't admit you were wrong if your life depended on it.

A wise man does just the opposite. Are you wise or downright stubborn?

Because there's no way a wise person could defend this president's shortcomings and ineptness as a leader. Just a downright stubborn person would.
Grey Ghost

Aroda, VA

#1090781 Mar 4, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Affirmative Action is firmly entrenched in Hollywood because we have a Magic Negro in office.
For the next few years, at least, non-black movies will have a tough time.
Living proof that paranoia and stupid runs amuck amongst baggers. I love your friggin daily misery.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1090782 Mar 4, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
As leosanus continues to shrink, she gets increasingly shrill.
It's quite funny, isn't it?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1090783 Mar 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lt. Col. Ralph Peters said it best about this president's foreign policies and the potential Ukraine crisis in particular. "Obama doesn't have any idea in the world what to do."
Lt. Col. Ralph Peters: "There will be no peace. At any given moment for the rest of our lifetimes, there will be multiple conflicts in mutating forms around the globe. Violent conflict will dominate the headlines, but cultural and economic struggles will be steadier and ultimately more decisive. The de facto role of the US armed forces will be to keep the world safe for our economy and open to our cultural assault. To those ends, we will do a fair amount of killing."

No thank you. I don't care to hear anything else this warmonger has to say.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1090784 Mar 4, 2014
Yeah wrote:
poor little deadbeat writer.
he's off running and hiding again, scared as usual!
the little imp just doesn't like history....
Unlike you, at least he's an American, Dong!
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1090785 Mar 4, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because all you idiots on the right hear only that which they choose to hear. Hillary's response was in regards to what's the point of rehashing it over and over when it should be obvious that there is nothing that we can do about it now. We learn from our mistakes and hope it will help in the future. You baggers are so obsessed with your ideology, you remind me for all the world like Al Qaeda members, crazed, fanatical, obsessed, and you somehow think that is a good thing. Get real you are a gang of cornballs.and no balls hell bent on a change that will basically destroy this nation as we know it. Your morality [not you of course it's obvious that you are an idiot] your brand of religion, to make this nation a theocracy is just plain crazy.
"hear only that which they choose to hear"? Did the worshipper of the fraud Obama who earned "Lie of the Year" hear only that which he chose to hear by saying, " hear only that which they choose to hear"?... LOL ... Hear this: Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... Hear, hear ... LOL
Grey Ghost

Aroda, VA

#1090786 Mar 4, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Western Media is flapping all over the place on this one. The American Liberal Front is desperately trying to make the Magic Negro look like Roosevelt after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. The Azzhole-In-Chief doesn't even know where Hawaii is. He just tells the ticket agent to get him there - the 57th State.
And he thinks that Crimea has something to do with black gangs in Chicago.
There is a reason your life is a shell game----Because you are a "NUT".

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1090787 Mar 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try this instead. Stop being so gullible and believing the same people who are always wrong.
Realtime's insanity was once clearly defined by Albert Einstein: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

He still picks his nose and wonders why his wife refuses to give him a manicure.
Raspy Putin

Edgerton, WI

#1090788 Mar 4, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
If our enemies only conscripted big-breasted redheads, you 'could' have a point..
If they DON'T, they certainly should consider it. I would consider it a walk-over... Of course I always come at things shoes first.

Orlando, FL

#1090789 Mar 4, 2014
NuculurVodkaOption wrote:
<quoted text> "Maybe if less of Obama's lies were heard there'd be more cooperation and less gridlock in Washington," Hillary said. "Of course, that's what scares the USA -- when Hillary says,'What DIFFERENCE does it make?"
There's gridlock precisely because Obama truly believes he's SUPPOSED to get his way because he won and doesn't need to represent the interests of all the people by reaching across the aisle.

Then there's Harry Reid - the "brick wall" majority leader in the Senate who refuses to allow any bill passed by the House to be brought up for a vote - doing his bidding.

Harry Reid actually stood on the Senate Floor and told millions who no longer have insurance or can't get the same treatments they once had under Obamacare that they're all big fat liars.

Yes, this is who the blindly ignorant and complacent keep electing.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1090790 Mar 4, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Poor baby. You obviously haven't been keeping up with current events!
They are so busy wiping eggs off their faces they fall behind. I noticed that Nutanyahooo has put in his two cents. His claim that he is ready "to make historic peace with Palestinian neighbors" is such a lie. He only wants peace on his terms. Nothing has changed.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1090791 Mar 4, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Western Media is flapping all over the place on this one. The American Liberal Front is desperately trying to make the Magic Negro look like Roosevelt after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. The Azzhole-In-Chief doesn't even know where Hawaii is. He just tells the ticket agent to get him there - the 57th State.
And he thinks that Crimea has something to do with black gangs in Chicago.
ROTFLMAO!!!!

Obama loves "Corpes" "Men" too!

Obama - their idiot president.

Orlando, FL

#1090792 Mar 4, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lt. Col. Ralph Peters: "There will be no peace. At any given moment for the rest of our lifetimes, there will be multiple conflicts in mutating forms around the globe. Violent conflict will dominate the headlines, but cultural and economic struggles will be steadier and ultimately more decisive. The de facto role of the US armed forces will be to keep the world safe for our economy and open to our cultural assault. To those ends, we will do a fair amount of killing."
Yeah, well, the warmongers who are intent on killing you and the rest of us don't necessarily share your same views.

There is more danger in the world today than at any time in history.

But you go ahead - roll over and play dead or pretend you're safe in your isolated denial. If it had been up to you, Hitler would have won WWII.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1090793 Mar 4, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Living proof that paranoia and stupid runs amuck amongst baggers. I love your friggin daily misery.
Since you are as happy as a pig eatin sh it, who am I to correct your behavior?

I'll keep my misery, Thank You:->
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1090794 Mar 4, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That clown is a loser__can't even imagine why FOX News wants a light Colonel hanging around pretending to be an expert while CNN has Spider Marks.
Raspy Putin

Edgerton, WI

#1090795 Mar 4, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at a map, moron. There is only one river to cross from the university section to the rest of Moscow.
Da, ja goveru po-ruski xorosho. Ti ne znaish shto ja pisal.... Tebja nuzhen za Ti kanis. Golova kuritza.
Yest' mnogo prichin, chtoby postroit' tunnel' v Moskve, poetomu mnogiye iz nikh byli postroyeny. Odna iz prichin v tom, chtoby khranit' sigarety i vodku ... ukrali iskusstvo ... detey, zanimayushchikhsya prostitutsiyey ... Ya udivlen, chto my ne stroili vam odin vo vremya vashego dolgiye gody tam?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1090796 Mar 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that I even think you're blindly ignorant. It's my impression you're just downright stubborn and wouldn't admit you were wrong if your life depended on it.
A wise man does just the opposite. Are you wise or downright stubborn?
Because there's no way a wise person could defend this president's shortcomings and ineptness as a leader. Just a downright stubborn person would.
oh dear, dear lois...you do that all the time. you have had so many of your total BS posts proved to be absolutely, irrefutably, verifiably false and you have never once even attempted to say you were wrong about them...you just run from them..

your hypocrisy on this matter is duly noted..
dem

United States

#1090797 Mar 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, well, the warmongers who are intent on killing you and the rest of us don't necessarily share your same views.

But you go ahead - roll over and play dead or pretend you're safe in your isolated denial. If it had been up to you, Hitler would have won WWII.
Carol is having a breakdown. This is great.
Raspy Putin

Edgerton, WI

#1090798 Mar 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well, the warmongers who are intent on killing you and the rest of us don't necessarily share your same views.
There is? Boy, you are a LOT younger than you look! Why you are so concerned with the danger posed by people who still live in caves? What, rocks? I remember when President Clinton sent cruise missiles into Taliban training caves (they DO look alike..) in retaliation for some car bombing or another... There were the conservatives laughing disdainfully at the obviously symbolic effort. Tell you what, give me your address...
dem

United States

#1090799 Mar 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>There's gridlock precisely because Obama truly believes he's SUPPOSED to get his way because he won and doesn't need to represent the interests of all the people by reaching across the aisle.

Then there's Harry Reid - the "brick wall" majority leader in the Senate who refuses to allow any bill passed by the House to be brought up for a vote - doing his bidding.

Harry Reid actually stood on the Senate Floor and told millions who no longer have insurance or can't get the same treatments they once had under Obamacare that they're all big fat liars.

Yes, this is who the blindly ignorant and complacent keep electing.
While you dumb racists die off everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 5,903
Ask Amy 4-25-15 1 hr Kuuipo 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr FastandFurious 187,289
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr Wolverine33 5,201
Dear Abby 4-25-15 5 hr PEllen 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 69,677
Bill Clinton's Wife. 6 hr No GOP 4
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]