Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1522427 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1091407 Mar 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
You do quite a fine job yourself in propagating propaganda son.
Good luck son! You're such an idiot....

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1091408 Mar 5, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Sssshhh!
The stupid brain damaged racist Jew beitch is trying a new trick.
Unlike immigrants who become proud American citizens by taking an oath that entirely renounces and abjures all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, Kvetch has repeatedly refused to pledge unwavering allegiance to the United States of America. She claims that Israel and America are one and allegiance to one is allegiance to the other. Hardly a patriot.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1091409 Mar 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not trying to help yourself cure your own mental illness. Cognitive dissonance is dominating your rationale. You are responding to a post about the Armed Forces of the United States by attempting to divert the subject away from the Armed Forces to the President of the United States. That would be running away, dupe.
Letís help you understand the Armed Forces of the United States.
They receive orders. They act to accomplish that mission.
The President of the United States ordered the Armed Forces of the United States to remove Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq.
The Armed Forces of the United States removed Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq.
Thus,(pay attention here, take notes if you need) after the Armed Forces of the United States removed Saddam Hussien from power in Iraq, the United States and all of its allies no longer had to tolerate an outlaw regime with weapons of mass murder. Eliminate the outlaw regime and you eliminate the outlaw regime with weapons of mass murder. The Armed Forces of the United States were ordered to eliminate the outlaw regime.
If you need, get out your HarBrace and break the sentence down in accordance with the rules of English language grammar.
Letís go over this again. All you need to do to cure your mental illness is acknowledge the real world facts. I'll help you.
The President of the United States ordered the Armed Forces of the United States to remove Saddam Hussien from power in Iraq.
Mission accomplished.
Congratulate our Armed Forces. Tell them "mission accomplished" .
I'm betting you're so indoctrinated with hatred of the Armed Forces of the United States, you cannot acknowledge fact.
Congratulate the Armed Forces of the United States on their mission accomplished. Post it.
Mission accomplished.
Unless acknowledging real world facts is beyond your capability to fight your programmed indoctrination to hate the Armed Forces of the United States.
Let me help YOU son. bushie boy was the cic. He sent the troops to their deaths for no reason at all. So it was HIS mission they were doing.. HIS orders.

So it should be very easy for you to congratulate your bushie boy for a job well done in killing troops and civilians. Tell them how it was all worth their sacrifices to further his agenda!

I'm waiting....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1091410 Mar 5, 2014
Charlize Theron wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like how your family dumped you?
Why don't you explain how it was done in your case and I'll let you know son.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1091411 Mar 5, 2014
Charlize Theron wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, you good lookin' redhead you... watch out, there's two of me now... Well, back to work...
Hi, baby. I've gotta' get back to work, myself, but always good to see you...two?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1091412 Mar 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is going to take your guns; Obama is going to send you to jail if you don't have health insurance; All Muslims are terrorists who must kill to get to heaven; Obama is listening to your phone calls; and one of my favorites, immigrants are too lazy to work but they will steal your job.
all true, except that immigrants are not too lazy to work......just African-American welfare bums....
Grey Ghost

Annandale, VA

#1091413 Mar 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You should know son.
Lookie another lowlife white flag waving imposter. Scum

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1091414 Mar 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>So did the Russians. and the UK. and
China. and France.
are you calling Putin a liberal? he seems to be your messiah these days...
The only difference between Russia and israel is that israel has been steadily building illegal settlements across Palestine to confiscate their land while Russia did it in one major swoop. Birds of a feather.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1091415 Mar 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You should know son.
lo!! You're such an idiot son...
Charlize Theron

Madison, WI

#1091416 Mar 5, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Lookie another lowlife white flag waving imposter. Scum
Yes you are.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1091417 Mar 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO! "A president"?
You just picked one out of the hat?
I love this comedy channel!
Let's try this again.

Moscow television is showing interviews with government officials of Crimea: a President, a Minister of Defense, a Foreign Minister, etc.(This means Crimea has declared itself an independent country, moron.)
The governors of the Odessa and Kharkiv regions are shown giving statements they want to join the new country of Crimea.(This means the governors of these regions want to join with Crimea, moron.)

(Now, this is the question you need to answer.)
Why do you think that so-called "news" network indoctrinating you is hiding these facts from you?
Charlize Theron

Madison, WI

#1091418 Mar 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only difference between Russia and israel is that israel has been steadily building illegal settlements across Palestine to confiscate their land while Russia did it in one major swoop. Birds of a feather.
When are you flying over there bird brain?

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1091419 Mar 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, after Obama was named President, the Ukrainians changed their government to pro-Russian. They aren't stupid. The know a pathological lying ignorant buffoon fraud when they see one.
Bull. It was the election of the pro-Russian and neo-Soviet Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych is the most pro-Russian and neo-Soviet president to have been elected in Ukraine that changed things. It had nothing to do with Obama. You are such a dunce.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1091420 Mar 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lo!! You're such an idiot son...
Don't laugh to hard dimwit. You might sh it yourself!
dem

United States

#1091421 Mar 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Let's try this again.

Moscow television is showing interviews with government officials of Crimea: a President, a Minister of Defense, a Foreign Minister, etc.(This means Crimea has declared itself an independent country, moron.)
The governors of the Odessa and Kharkiv regions are shown giving statements they want to join the new country of Crimea.(This means the governors of these regions want to join with Crimea, moron.)

(Now, this is the question you need to answer.)
Why do you think that so-called "news" network indoctrinating you is hiding these facts from you?
The little commie jagoff is watching Pravda.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1091423 Mar 5, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, baby. I've gotta' get back to work, myself, but always good to see you...two?
OK tranny. Be sure to say Hi to the other Johns!
dem

United States

#1091424 Mar 5, 2014
Charlize Theron wrote:
<quoted text>When are you flying over there bird brain?
Nostrilfuckface for sure.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1091425 Mar 5, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you could too--except you can't make your sentences have object that aren't objects; you cant spell Sergeant or capitalize Marines; and, well, you're just not the birghtest thing that ever came down the pike...that and you can't grow an inch and "cannot acknowledge fact" is not a sentence.
I'll give you an English lesson.

Subject - verb - object

The United States (subject) will not tolerate (verb) a criminal regime (object).

Now, back to the issue:

The President of the United States ordered the Armed Forces of the United States to remove Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq.
The Armed Forces of the United States executed that order and removed Saddam Hussien from power in Iraq.

Show your support for the Armed Forces of the United States. Tell them "mission accomplished".
I'm betting you're so indoctrinated in hatred of the Armed Forces of the United States, you can't accept the facts of history and acknowledge they accomplished their mission.

Congratulate the Armed Forces of the United States. Post it.
Mission accomplished.

You can cure your mental illness yourself. All you have to do is acknowledge the facts of history. It should be easy. To do this, all you have to do is tell the Armed Forces of the United States what they like hearing more than anything else from Americans - Mission Accomplished.
All veterans thank you for this acknowledgement and compliment.
Patriot

Arvada, CO

#1091426 Mar 5, 2014
DEADLY TOXIN BELIEVED TO BE RELEASED INTO LAKE EUFAULA

http://barbourcountyreporter.com/blog/2014/02...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1091427 Mar 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Let me help YOU son. bushie boy was the cic. He sent the troops to their deaths for no reason at all. So it was HIS mission they were doing.. HIS orders.
So it should be very easy for you to congratulate your bushie boy for a job well done in killing troops and civilians. Tell them how it was all worth their sacrifices to further his agenda!
I'm waiting....
You are not trying to help yourself cure your own mental illness. Cognitive dissonance is dominating your rationale. You are responding to a post about the Armed Forces of the United States by attempting to divert the subject away from the Armed Forces to the President of the United States. That would be running away, dupe.
Letís help you understand the Armed Forces of the United States.
They receive orders. They act to accomplish that mission.
The Armed Forces of the United States removed Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq.
Thus,(pay attention here, take notes if you need) after the Armed Forces of the United States removed Saddam Hussien from power in Iraq, the United States and all of its allies no longer had to tolerate an outlaw regime with weapons of mass murder. Eliminate the outlaw regime and you eliminate the outlaw regime with weapons of mass murder. The Armed Forces of the United States were ordered to eliminate the outlaw regime.
If you need, get out your HarBrace and break the sentence down in accordance with the rules of English language grammar.
Letís go over this again. All you need to do to cure your mental illness is acknowledge the real world facts. I'll help you.
The President of the United States ordered the Armed Forces of the United States to remove Saddam Hussien from power in Iraq.
Mission accomplished.
Congratulate our Armed Forces. Tell them "mission accomplished" .
I'm betting you're so indoctrinated with hatred of the Armed Forces of the United States, you cannot acknowledge fact.
Congratulate the Armed Forces of the United States on their mission accomplished. Post it.
Mission accomplished.
Unless acknowledging real world facts is beyond your capability to fight your programmed indoctrination to hate the Armed Forces of the United States.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for information of a Marvin Leslie Addis 30 min Needing info 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 240,347
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 10,585
Hello Chicago 10 hr JDogs The Name 1
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) 11 hr Bryce 31
Scary Obituary 12 hr Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... 12
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Rose of Tralee 105,132

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages