Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1383782 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dem

United States

#1090867 Mar 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently, you would have also been a content Jew in Hitler's concentration camps too. Good thing you didn't have to jump out of one of the top floors in the Twin Towers that day. At least you wouldn't have been frightened and saying all the way down, "my time has come."
Did I say or imply contentment?
No
Did you run to your dumb safe spot by invoking Hitlers name?
Yes
See, dumb carol, my not being frightened has nothing to do with hitler, people jumping out of windows or contentment. It's just you jumping to hysterical parallels because you are in fact a dumb woman.
Glad I could help you realize this.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1090868 Mar 4, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>More than you could ever afford...the rest of your crap is just that--crap.
I gots fah dollah. Gimme jus one haff.

By the way....

The President of the United States ordered the Armed Forces of the United States to remove Saddam Hussien from power in Iraq.
Mission accomplished.

Congratulate our Armed Forces. Tell them "mission accomplished".
I'm betting you're so indoctrinated with hatred of the Armed Forces of the United States, you cannot acknowledge fact.

Congratulate the Armed Forces of the United States on their mission accomplished. Post it.
Mission accomplished.
dem

United States

#1090869 Mar 4, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>That was my fault. I spelled it with an "a" once. They have so little to work with, they have to make as much out of that as they can.
Like your mail order bride and you getting fired three years ago. Lol
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1090870 Mar 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he's a real clown, Realtime.
Lt. Col. Ralph Peters spent ten years in Germany working in military intelligence. He later became a Foreign Area Officer specializing in the Soviet Union. He attended the Command and General Staff College. His last assignment was to the Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence. He retired in 1998.
But Obama is a real hero. Right?
What do they say about military intelligence doll???

His career is nothing special babe__certainly not worth arguing about. And his novels are silly.

His service began in 1976, after Vietnam and ended in 1998 at the rank of O-5 which is not anything to brag about__really.
dem

United States

#1090871 Mar 4, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>God protects Fools, Drunks and Little Boys.

You are covered.
Isn't it part of your parole to avoid talking about little boys?
dem

United States

#1090872 Mar 4, 2014
Dumb carol has drawn a parallel universe where if you're not scared like her you will be compared to Jews in concentration encampment??
dem

United States

#1090873 Mar 4, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>I gots fah dollah. Gimme jus one haff.

By the way....

The President of the United States ordered the Armed Forces of the United States to remove Saddam Hussien from power in Iraq.
Mission accomplished.

Congratulate our Armed Forces. Tell them "mission accomplished".
I'm betting you're so indoctrinated with hatred of the Armed Forces of the United States, you cannot acknowledge fact.

Congratulate the Armed Forces of the United States on their mission accomplished. Post it.
Mission accomplished.
Did your mail order bride let you anally pump her before you paid?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1090874 Mar 4, 2014
Lil Olive Skin Kid wrote:
I don't think Barack "misunderstands" The World.
I think his perception of The World was formulated in his youth when he lived in 3rd World Countries, Indonesia, Kenya ( either dominated by or under Colonial Rule ).
His "forefathers" are not America's Forefathers whom he views as the oppressors.
It explains why he is anti-American, anti-Capitalism, anti-Colonialism.
Interestingly, his maternal grandfather sought out Frank Marshall Davis, an admitted and known Communist on the FBI List, to be Barack's mentor.
His mother was a Communist sympathizer. Everyone in Barack's world, from childhood on through adulthood were Communists/Communist sympathizers.
His experiences were limited to anti-American sentiments since childhood, Communistic sympathizers into his adulthood, and very limited in scope of The American Experience ...
Barack relates to his fathers ... All rabid anti-Americans, anti-Capitalists ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2SLa-poeHY4XX
Just a preview of a dynamic, comprehensive, well researched documentary that puts it all in a chronological and an unbiased perspective. It answers the How. It answers the Why.
This Documentary is Worth the Watch ... IMO.
And I agree, Brit Hume has been generous in his fair and balanced assessment of Obama.
I don't think Barack can learn. He's too indoctrinated into a communistic mind set imbedded in him, his World View since his youth ... And he's too conflicted within himself as to who he is as a man. How can he lead a Country when he's still working out adolescent issues from his childhood ?
<quoted text>
It would be difficult to find another statement like Hume's that was so accurate:

"I think that Barack Obama misunderstands the world, that he had limited experience of it and in it, and I think he has proved, as Oscar Goodman, the mayor of Las Vegas, said in another context, to be a very slow learner.”

I also think some have forgotten Obamacare is either going to sink or swim this year. Unless, of course, the wanna be king has decreed another delay in his own law because the Democrats are running away from it like bats out of hell for their political lives.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1090875 Mar 4, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because all you idiots on the right hear only that which they choose to hear. Hillary's response was in regards to what's the point of rehashing it over and over when it should be obvious that there is nothing that we can do about it now. We learn from our mistakes and hope it will help in the future. You baggers are so obsessed with your ideology, you remind me for all the world like Al Qaeda members, crazed, fanatical, obsessed, and you somehow think that is a good thing. Get real you are a gang of cornballs.and no balls hell bent on a change that will basically destroy this nation as we know it. Your morality [not you of course it's obvious that you are an idiot] your brand of religion, to make this nation a theocracy is just plain crazy.
So, why did she lie to Ty Woods' father about that spontaneous demonstration that the entire White House knew never happened while she was standing in front of Ty Woods' coffin?

Al Qaeda plans the attack. Then, Hillary cuts Steves' security. Then Al Qaeda executes the attack and kills Stevens and 3 other Americans. Then Hillary lies to cover up the Al Qaeda attack.

Obviously Hillary Clinton was involved. The only question is how much was she involved. I truly wonder if she knew Al Qaeda was going to kill Stevens when she helped them by cutting Stevens' security.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1090876 Mar 4, 2014
RealDave wrote:
I see Putin has threatened the US that if we enact sanctions that Russia will just keep all US investment there.
Good Move Vlad!
Good luck with getting foreign investment in the future.
hasn't really been that much, because....wait for it, DBwriter....Russia is a failed state and investments there are not secure.
Raspy Putin

Madison, WI

#1090877 Mar 4, 2014
Grey Ghost

Annandale, VA

#1090878 Mar 4, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my fault. I spelled it with an "a" once. They have so little to work with, they have to make as much out of that as they can.
Sure liar, now try and convince anyone that a real Sergeant would or even could do that.. No way Jose. You were busted, and I was real proud to be a part of that. GOTCHA, and that was not the last time.

Orlando, FL

#1090879 Mar 4, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What do they say about military intelligence doll???
His career is nothing special babe__certainly not worth arguing about. And his novels are silly.
His service began in 1976, after Vietnam and ended in 1998 at the rank of O-5 which is not anything to brag about__really.
Well, see, the thing is...Lt. Col Ralph Peters actually worked in intelligence.

You just think you are...undercover, of course.
Nostrilis Waxman

Hamden, CT

#1090880 Mar 4, 2014
The schizoid Grey Ghost/Yeah/Dem for sure!
Raspy Putin wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I've cazzoed a number of Italian women in my life, and you're the only one who ever had trouble saying, "shit?" I remember this one Sicilian girl who would just yell, "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit..." whenever she came. You, however, seem strangely reluctant to use a word the rest of you use like olive oil? Maybe if I stuffed a hambone up your butt it'd be easier for you? Oh man! I just remembered... Angela D'Onofrio. Big heavy breasts that barely moved when she walked and massive wine-colored nipples that glistened with moisture even when you weren't sucking on them... a MASSIVE tangled black bush that ran a few inches down either thigh and up over her navel and then CAME OUT THE BACK like confused smoke. She was one of those women whose vaginal lips were a dark, dark purple, nearly black and she would cover her eyes with her hands when you spread her legs to peek in. Where was I?
Raspy Putin

Madison, WI

#1090881 Mar 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
...or cut salaries, expensive perks, gala events and Cadillac health benefits on Capital Hill?
? Boy, you and I have a completely different view of that city. Capitol Hill is a dump. Heck they've barely got all the blacks run out of there yet. As for the other stuff, those are the LOBBYISTS. Members of congress hardly make a dime by comparison, THOSE ARE YOUR PEOPLE! And if you've ever been to a "gala event" in DC you'd realize it's a bunch of old people standing around in ill-fitting clothes trying to remember if they went to the bathroom in their pants. This ain't Beverly Hills, sweetcakes...
dem

United States

#1090882 Mar 4, 2014
Darn it! Was that crude too?
I'm really trying to be a better agitator.

Orlando, FL

#1090883 Mar 4, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing will happen as long as the Democrats can keep that RINO Democrat plant Boehner in the Speaker's chair. His job is to sabotage any serious opposition to the Democrats' agenda.
We need new faces and new voices, for sure. But I think we do.

After November, there might even be a few more, God willing.

They need to push term limits in Congress as a #1 priority.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1090884 Mar 4, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. Livadia Palace is astounding. But, it's next to the goddam coast, you moron. Very close to the Lastivchinee Gnizdo, which is more astounding.(If you went to Livadia Palace, you would have had to pass by Lastivchinee Gnizdo. If you were going to mention just one of the two, you would have mentioned Lastivchinee Gnizdo. But, you'd have to have seen them to know that.)
Keep looking in that travel brochure and tell us more about Crimea.
By the way, the main source of income for Crimea doesn't come from tourism. Crimea is like one large vinyard in the interior, you moron. Grapes and wine are the main products. Russian Admirals and Generals and high ranking officers retire there. The headquarters of Russia's Black Sea Fleet is in Sevastopol. But, tell us more about what you found on the internet.
Pretty sure I said that yesterday fkface, and the day before. BTW you forgot the dairies and many other farming ventures as well as ng pipelines to the ports at Sovestopol.

You're moron GFY.
Lil Olive Skin Kid

Buffalo, NY

#1090885 Mar 4, 2014
No, more people have been slaughtered in the name of Hitler's occultic gods, Muslims' allah,
and Secular Humanism ...***

Faith in ( a ) God, gods is as old as Man and Time ... And those "Ancients" appeased their pagan gods by offering Human Sacrifices. Doesn't get any more diabolical than that.

They sure as shyzer fuel hate and judgmental attitudes.

That's why Islam, Hitler and Secular Humanism slaughter in the name of their god ...

Like: Homosexuals, "Eugenocide", Women & Children ... The Unborn.

Stop talking like a fool, liberal fanatical tool.

Your 2nd Sentence: You're not referring to The Crusades/Crusaders ...?
The Knights Templar ...? If so, you have a limited understanding of the Historical Facts about WHO "they" actually were.
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
More people have been killed in the name of religion than any other thing. Your Christians are just as guilty. Man created God not the other way round, only the very weak minded believe that crap. Religion doesn't make you a good person but it damn sure makes one judgmental and fuels hatred.
dem

United States

#1090886 Mar 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, see, the thing is...Lt. Col Ralph Peters actually worked in intelligence.

You just think you are...undercover, of course.
Good to see that you are past calling a person unqualified due to their rank or job title. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min JRB 214,570
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Chief 59,533
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 8,446
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 70,608
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr GEORGIA 6,174
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,443
News Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Tim... (Jun '13) 2 hr Milton 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 hr Sublime1 102,044
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages