Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1783959 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1091577 Mar 5, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The gutless wonder Issa was smacked down.
I wonder how much "that" dead end witch hunt cost the taxpayers?
The Internal Revenue Service says 255 employees have spent 97,542 hours responding to congressional investigations into the scrutiny it gave conservative political groups before the 2012 election at a cost of at least $7.9 million

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1091578 Mar 5, 2014
Darrell Issa Is Out-Political-Theatered at His Own IRS Hearing, Walks Out

http://www.thewire.com/politics/2014/03/darre...
Incockneato

Orlando, FL

#1091580 Mar 5, 2014
I'm really worried today for some reason?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1091581 Mar 5, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
Not one of you supposed brilliant progressives can tell us why Lerner keeps pleading the 5th if there was not a smidgen of corruption involving the IRS?
she's protecting Boehner.
Incockneato

Orlando, FL

#1091582 Mar 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How quickly these dupes forget that Putin kept his head down when Bush was President. Putin feared the United States when Bush was President. Today, he laughs at us.
But, why wouldn't he? We have pathological lying frauds as President and Secretary of State who hated the United States their entire lives, and were indoctrinated with the information Putin may have written, himself, during his KGB career.
Putin not only knows what they think, he knows how they think and what they will think.
This clown act of an administration is no threat to anything Putin chooses to do.
Yant some oatmeal? Why can't you tell me if you want any oatmeal?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1091583 Mar 5, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Carney should have gotten an Oscar.
Maybe an Ignoble
Incockneato

Orlando, FL

#1091584 Mar 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
As I understand it, there were no cases resolved. Theed to concede instead of facing the exhorbitant costs of answering the illogical assumptions of the radicals.
So, you are just throwing out another of your usual lies in your claim to have information about some specific case, fraud. That's not different than you claiming to have seen the confidential files in Obama's publishers office and read the confidential contracts between Obama and his publisher where Obama signed a cont allowing his publisher to state Obama was born in Kenya, and you claiming to have convinced the governments of foreign countries to force the Special Pose Vehicles there to open their books for you to inspect to get the information you claimed to have w get back to the original post. This time, try to respond without lying.n of investment and risk of loss.
Can you explain to us how low return on investment and high risk of loss became associated with raci
Thank you.
You're welcome. Yant some oatmeal?

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1091585 Mar 5, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
If a snot-nosed wimp walked up to you and made a threat, would you fear him or his threats? But, if you had just watched him kick your best friends ass, you better believe you WOULD feel threatened.
Do you think Putin gives a rat's ass what people think about him?
Do you actually believe his aggression makes him look weak??
Did financial sanctions achieve ANYTHING in Iran or North Korea?
Russia has already stated they are more than willing to walk away from of all contact with America. They're not the least bit intimidated by threats, especially Obama's.
If a snot nose wimp walked up to me when I was doing something wrong, took a picture & threatened to sue me, Then the idea of that published photo and the idea of financial harm would likely be very effective.

Now for a person like you who everyone already knows is an ass & you having nothing to lose financially them I am sure those threats would mean nothing to you.
Let the guy who just beat up y friend take his best shot & see how he likes his jail time & I enjoy the fruits of the lawsuit I would win.

Putin knows Russia needs outside investment & customer's for Russian products. Putin's reputation is on the line as he negotiates with counties or looking for allied like China. China would not want to be associate with a thug who threatens to nationalize foreign investment.

Putin just spent 50 billion on the Olympics to look good.

His aggression makes him look weak like he had no influence in that region to accomplish his goals any other way.

Look what happened when Russia tried to survive within themselves before.

Note the Putin has backed down sending his troops away from the border & even claimed he had no soldiers in Crimea.

If this hero worship you right whiners have for Putin is so great, maybe you can nominate him for a post in your Ted Cruz/Rand Paul administration.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1091587 Mar 5, 2014
Stuart Cudahy wrote:
Islam is a need to understand. All religion is a need . Christianity. We are the children of God. We are the lesson in the infinite. We are the way the seeking and the hope the kiss and those who can see the light. Us
Religion is NOT a need to understand.

It is one attempt to understand. Science is another.

Curiosity is the need to understand.
Incockneato

Orlando, FL

#1091588 Mar 5, 2014
Yant some oatmeal?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1091589 Mar 5, 2014
Yuck! The dirtbag himself is in my state. Obama. Liar of the Year!

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1091590 Mar 5, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
quality hospitals and doctors cannot survive on the low reimbursement rates offered by ObamaKKKare......
so ObamaKKKare victims are consigned to the bottom of the barrel....a de facto death panel....
Look Galt, if the dumb b*tch afforded to have a policy before, why would she need to go to the exchanges?

Incockneato

Orlando, FL

#1091591 Mar 5, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
Not one of you supposed brilliant progressives can tell us why Lerner keeps pleading the 5th if there was not a smidgen of corruption involving the IRS?
I'm guessing it's because she's decided not to be tarred and feathered by a car thief?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1091592 Mar 5, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
If a snot-nosed wimp walked up to you and made a threat, would you fear him or his threats? But, if you had just watched him kick your best friends ass, you better believe you WOULD feel threatened.
Do you think Putin gives a rat's ass what people think about him?
Do you actually believe his aggression makes him look weak??
Did financial sanctions achieve ANYTHING in Iran or North Korea?
Russia has already stated they are more than willing to walk away from of all contact with America. They're not the least bit intimidated by threats, especially Obama's.
This is MD Birthers brain on crack!

Putin is struggling to remain relevant__key word struggling.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1091593 Mar 5, 2014
"The Arctic ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some places the seals are finding the water too hot, according to a report to the Commerce Department yesterday from Consulafft, at Bergen, Norway.

Reports from fishermen, seal hunters and explorers all point to a radical change in climate conditions and hitherto unheard-of temperatures in the Arctic zone. Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been met as far north as 81 degrees 29 minutes. Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters showed the gulf stream still very warm. Great masses of ice have been replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the report continued, while at many points well known glaciers have entirely disappeared.

Very few seals and no white fish are found in the eastern Arctic, while vast shoals of herring and smelts which have never before ventured so far north, are being encountered in the old seal fishing grounds."

oh wait....has to be a catch....

"I apologize, I neglected to mention that this report was from November 2, 1922. As reported by the AP and published in The Washington Post - 88 years ago"

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/science/global...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1091594 Mar 5, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Internal Revenue Service says 255 employees have spent 97,542 hours responding to congressional investigations into the scrutiny it gave conservative political groups before the 2012 election at a cost of at least $7.9 million
And all we have is the person who directed the criminal actions of the IRS pleading the 5th Amendment to avoid incriminating herself in criminal activity in a department Obama stated there's not a smidgeon of corruption.

LOL

I guess we'll have to pay for more man hours before we get the truth.
How about letting Lois Lerner plead the 5th in a courtroom instead of in front of Congress.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1091595 Mar 5, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
at $ 81 per hour, they are grossly overpaid....

besides, what else would they be doing, except harassing political opponents....

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1091596 Mar 5, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If a snot nose wimp walked up to me when I was doing something wrong, took a picture & threatened to sue me, Then the idea of that published photo and the idea of financial harm would likely be very effective.
Now for a person like you who everyone already knows is an ass & you having nothing to lose financially them I am sure those threats would mean nothing to you.
Let the guy who just beat up y friend take his best shot & see how he likes his jail time & I enjoy the fruits of the lawsuit I would win.
Putin knows Russia needs outside investment & customer's for Russian products. Putin's reputation is on the line as he negotiates with counties or looking for allied like China. China would not want to be associate with a thug who threatens to nationalize foreign investment.
His aggression makes him look weak like he had no influence in that region to accomplish his goals any other way.
Note the Putin has backed down sending his troops away from the border & even claimed he had no soldiers in Crimea.
If this hero worship you right whiners have for Putin is so great, maybe you can nominate him for a post in your Ted Cruz/Rand Paul administration.
Russia alread has outside investors and customers, moron.
Besides, no country in the world will back anything that lying fraud Obama is fronting for. Were you in a coma when Putin made a jackass out of Obama in Syria when the entire world gave Obama a vote of no confidence?
Haven't heard anything in the news about that Syrian chemical weapons disposal agreement since Assad told Obama to GFY. How's that program coming?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1091597 Mar 5, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
can anybody explain what this idiot is trying to say???...
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1091598 Mar 5, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
Seems to me that a brilliant mutt from Paul Ryan's district could figure that chit out all his/her own little self___eh?

Clue__Issa's got nothing, everyone knows it__why suffer through the nonsense?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slowik: Blue Island mayor faces intense critici... 23 min Change is needed 119
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Zxq_qxZ 243,604
More cost-effective than a wall... 1 hr MPMMB 5
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr MPMMB 2,670
Change one letter in the word (Mar '12) 1 hr MPMMB 171
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr MPMMB 12,420
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr MPMMB 3,927

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages