Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1090034 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
John Kerry's "wound"....
He just arrived at his unit. Rear Admiral. Schachte flatly contradicts Kerry's claim to have been wounded by enemy fire, saying Kerry picked up an M-79 grenade launcher and fired a grenade that exploded too close to the boat, causing a small piece of shrapnel to stick in the skin of his arm. Kerry himself did not report receiving hostile fire that night, which would have been required, and there is no record of hostile fire for the mission.
Kerry's first "wound" he shot himself and there was no enemy action.
Dr. Louis Letson
"What I saw was a small piece of metal sticking very superficially in the skin of Kerry's arm. The metal fragment measured about 1 cm. in length and was about 2 or 3 mm in diameter. It certainly did not look like a round from a rifle. I simply removed the piece of metal by lifting it out of the skin with forceps. I doubt that it penetrated more than 3 or 4 mm. It did not require probing to find it, did not require any anesthesia to remove it, and did not require any sutures to close the wound. The wound was covered with a bandaid."
The following morning, John Kerry arrived at the office of Coastal Division 14 Commander Grant Hibbard to apply for a Purple Heart. Having already been informed by Schachte that Kerry's injury was self-inflicted rather than the result of hostile fire, Commander Hibbard told him to "forget it." Hibbard recently said of Kerry's minor scratch, "Iíve seen worse injuries from a rose thorn."
Nevertheless, John Kerry managed to obtain his coveted Purple Heart for this incident nearly three months later after being transferred to Coastal Division 11. The circumstances remain obscure, as there are no written records of this award on file at the Naval Historical Center. Various other documents that might shed light on this award remain unavailable due to Senator Kerry's refusal to release his military records.
Shall we go further into Kerry's "record"?
You might want to explain the three purple hearts, you're out of country, as a motive for fake wounds. Three hearts in four months has to be a record, or close to one.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1090035 Mar 3, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Patrick Moore was not a co-founder but an early and former member. Don't care what he says--which I doubt is what you say he said. YOU"RE DUMB!!!
Founder or co-founder ... you are still a moron!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1090036 Mar 3, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Patrick Moore joined the group before it became Greenpeace. He was one of the founders of the change.
They always try to find a little technicality to discredit other as they have nothing else.

The left will also lie as we all know. You are correct. LeosnaNut is just a loon.

I usually just ignore her posts as she is nothing more than the thread spell checker, another tactic the idiot uses to try and make her posts relevant.
Grey Ghost

Aroda, VA

#1090037 Mar 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Those same ones raised a generation of mindless drones as well - Yep!
The same Demo-Commie libtards post here every day.
Your misery pathetic life brings great joy to all loyal and clear thinking Americans. You and your Bush Bunnies all belong in a Zoo. If you were not so utterly stupid I could feel some sympathy. But alas just another programmed FOX AKA Fanatical Obsessed Xenophobes. You idiots are so dumb you continue obsessing daily, meanwhile most Americans laugh at your fanatical azzes.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1090038 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
As I recall, the statement was made on the deck of a US aircraft carrier after Saddam Hussein was removed from power in Iraq.
Soooo.......
The President of the United States ordered the Armed Forces of the United States to remove Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq.
Mission accomplished.
Tell the Armed Forces they accomplished their mission.
I'm betting you're so indoctrinated with hatred of the US Armed Forces, you can't make yourself acknowledge fact.
Congratulate the US Armed Forces for a mission accomplished.
Yes DB.

We all remember that was a shameful exercise of the Democrats Ministry of Propaganda using the war to discredit our patriots. It was a mission, liberals get confused easily so the Kool-Aid drinking zombies bought it.

It was another example of how low the liberals can go.
Grayson Blueson

Dallas, TX

#1090039 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're running away from this. Show everyone you can commend the US Armed Forces for a mission accomplished.
The President of the United States ordered the Armed Forces of the United States to remove Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq.
Mission accomplished.
Tell the Armed Forces they accomplished their mission. Just post a congratulations to them for a mission accomplished. This means a lot to them, knowing Americans appreciat their accomplishments.
I'm betting you're so indoctrinated, you can't even bring yourself to congratulate the Armed Forces of the United States for accomplishing a mission.
Obviously I came in late for this particular pity-party. Exactly why are we calling for a hearty pat on the back to the ignorant losers of the american armed forces? I thought they all volunteered for that job? Did I get volunteered to serve them at the same time? Fuck 'em, they're stupid for the most part (southerners and other footballcentric cultures,) that's why they're in the military in the first place. Ok, now I'm going to look back and see how close I got... brb...

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1090040 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think lying is a bad thing?
Did Obama lie when he said he was born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he began to claim in 2007 he was born in Hawaii?
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
Late night television on a minor station that nobody watched, moron. The fact is, nobody even knew the video existed. That's why it had only 17 hits from around the world before Obama began lying about it causing a spontaneous demonstration that everyone in the White House knew never happened.
If you need, look at the interviews by CNN's Nick Roberts of the demonstrators. Kindly tell us what every demonstrator Nick Roberts interviewed said, to include the brother of the blind sheik who was the PLANNED main speaker at the PLANNED demonstration.
What did you say? Did you say every demonstrator Nick Roberts interviewed said the demonstrations were PLANNED to put pressure on the United States to release the blind sheik from prison?
Thank you for admitting you lied.

You went from a video 17 people viewed online to admitting it was translated & aired on Arab TV.( You lie now about late night airing)

So why did you lie???

Was it because you were trying to cover up your other lies about the causes for Benghazi ??

Was to to cover up your claim that Obama lied about Benghazi?

Because the FACT the video was indeed aired on Arab TV proves you lied about everything else. The idea that there were rioting in other Muslim cities due to the video means that the video could have been behind Benghazi and that means Susan Rice was right in her early statements.

But nooooooooo. You had to invent the Benghazi lie & to do that, you had to create other lies.

But hey, no you admitted to al of it.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1090041 Mar 3, 2014
DumbDave refines his expertise with yet another Google search providing results he cannot understand:
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So according to you, everything was fine until September 28th, 2008.
I have news, just because this was when George Bush made the announcement does not mean this is when it started. It started when housing started to collapse & fomented by the recession.
The recession started 4th quarter 2007.
Grayson Blueson

Dallas, TX

#1090042 Mar 3, 2014
So, um, you go and fight in an invasion fleet that didn't even need to invade anybody, except for Israel's constant whining and whinging and tearing of beards. Then you lose it... then you sail back home looking for the thanks you feel you deserve... hell, Cassius Clay was smart enough to know that was a poor plan... Here's my thanks to the american military for their recent 5 trillion dollar effort in aid of absolutely nothing good: "Thanks a lot, kids, now get the fuck off my lawn before I have to shoot you losers. While you're at it, take the Curling Team with you!"
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1090043 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Would that be the recession caused by the Democrats' Marxist CRA program that collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank, from whom we heard a constant stream of lies right up to the collapse, moron?
lol! Your stupidity is limitless son!

And you constantly try to prove it over and over and over and over and.....

Trust me, there's no dispute there!
Grayson Blueson

Dallas, TX

#1090044 Mar 3, 2014
The U.S. coulda skipped Iraq entirely without hurting anybody's feelings, there's 2 trillion dollars saved right there. Then, we could've just taken a few hundred billion of the 3 trillion for the Afghanistan adventure and promised to buy all of their opium crop for the next thirty years - WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN ANYWAY - and put the rest back in the bank. Duh! Americans are stupid. What else can you say? Democracy doesn't work because the stupid also have a say in things and they, apparently have decided that making money is the path to God. There's only one way out: you test 'em and then you shoot the stupid ones... which brings us back to the american military...
Patrick

United States

#1090045 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're running away from this. Show everyone you can commend the US Armed Forces for a mission accomplished.
Mission accomplished.
Tell the Armed Forces they accomplished their mission. Just post a congratulations to them for a mission accomplished. This means a lot to them, knowing Americans appreciat their accomplishments.
I'm betting you're so indoctrinated, you can't even bring yourself to congratulate the Armed Forces of the United States for accomplishing a mission.
Your rather weak cover up for 4000 dead American Soldiers

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1090046 Mar 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So according to you, everything was fine until September 28th, 2008.
I have news, just because this was when George Bush made the announcement does not mean this is when it started. It started when housing started to collapse & fomented by the recession.
The recession started 4th quarter 2007.
Try again, moron. There are no quotes from Bush in the post. The only thing in the post are the facts of history.

July 14, 2008: Barney Frank characterizes future prospects of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac as "solid".

Seemingly every day for about month, a different legendary financial company teetered on collapse. Stocks recorded some of their most dramatic drops in history, including the Dow's epic 778-point drop on Sept. 29 -- the biggest ever single-day slide.

You need to work on your ability to read and comprehend the written English language. I'll give you a hint where your ability to do that is woefully inadequate: "...collapsed our economy...." which occurred on September 29, 2008, after two years (fuck you) oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank, from whom we heard a constant stream of lies right up to the collapse.

Now, try to answer the post again. Here it is for your convenient reference:

Would that be the recession caused by the Democrats' Marxist CRA program that collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank, from whom we heard a constant stream of lies right up to the collapse, moron?

If you've been able to read and understand the above, then read this:
You're an idiot.
Petrone

Manhattan Beach, CA

#1090047 Mar 3, 2014
If you support the Communist Manifesto ... if you like the goals of the Communist Party USA ... if you believe a man who has never held a real job should run this country.. if you believe in your heart that a person coming from a background surrounded by Communists and Marxists including his grandparents and his mentor a avid Marxist ....
If you believe that govt should grow larger and keep rewarding those in society who are basically unproductive and irresponsible and keep taking more and more money from those that earn it .. then
If you believe this is all good for America then keep supporting Obama
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1090048 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
One of your fellow dupes calls her a MILF. Just what are you saying about your fellow dupes?
Teenage daughter gets pregnant and didn't have an abortion... didn't you mean to say that?
It's hard to hide a baby. It's easy to hide an abortion. That's your biggest problem with Palin, isn't it? Well, aside from her beauty queen looks and being a mother and becoming governor, and nobody ever being able to find any scandalous dirt on her no matter how hard they looked.
lol! So... why did she quit being governor and her Toddy boy co-governor son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1090049 Mar 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The recession started in the 4th quarter of 2007.
So you think Dodd & Frank took oversight in 2005?
No wonder you are such a dumbass.
The idiot just won't let facts stand in the way of his agenda.

I'm seeing salty galty is also having the same problem too.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1090050 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I have explained to you a gazillion times there was no legislation needed after the Republicans gave to the Democrats no effective oversight of their Marxist CRA program in exchange for the Democrats supporting the war in Iraq. It wasn't until there was nothing left for the Republicans to give them that they stabbed the Republicans in the back and started condemning the Iraq front they supported and started slandering the American veterans.
Two years... one year eight months... let's round to two years, moron.
Are you talking about the recession caused by the Democrats' Marxist CRA program that collapsed our economy after two years (fuck you) oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank, from whom we heard a constant stream of lies right up to the collapse?
Tell us again how you convinced those governments of those foreign countries to force the Special Purpose Vehicles to open their books for your investigation that you claim to have gotten the data from to make your ludicrous claim that the Democrats' Marxist CRA program didn't collapse our economy. That's the same as you telling us you looked into the confidential files at Obama's publisher's office with Obama's signature on the contracts.
You're a lying fraud.
You're an idiot.
You sure have given your OPINION on it son.

And that's pretty much where it starts and stops.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1090051 Mar 3, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion? It's about free speech, any speech. Hate speech is free speech.
Not when it incites son.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1090052 Mar 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for admitting you lied.
You went from a video 17 people viewed online to admitting it was translated & aired on Arab TV.( You lie now about late night airing)
So why did you lie???
Was it because you were trying to cover up your other lies about the causes for Benghazi ??
Was to to cover up your claim that Obama lied about Benghazi?
Because the FACT the video was indeed aired on Arab TV proves you lied about everything else. The idea that there were rioting in other Muslim cities due to the video means that the video could have been behind Benghazi and that means Susan Rice was right in her early statements.
But nooooooooo. You had to invent the Benghazi lie & to do that, you had to create other lies.
But hey, no you admitted to al of it.
Late night television on a minor station that nobody watched, moron. If Obama was going to lie about some video nobody knew existed, you'd think he'd be smart enough to pick one of the thousand anti-muslim videos that existed before Al Qaeda planned the attack instead of one that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack.

The fact is, nobody even knew the video existed. That's why it had only 17 hits from around the world before Obama began lying about it causing a spontaneous demonstration that everyone in the White House knew never happened. Those 17 hits were probably the people who made it looking at themselves.

Let's repeat that. Obama began lying about it causing a spontaneous demonstration that everyone in the White House knew never happened.

If you need, look at the interviews by CNN's Nick Roberts of the demonstrators. Kindly tell us what every demonstrator Nick Roberts interviewed said, to include the brother of the blind sheik who was the PLANNED main speaker at the PLANNED demonstration.
What did you say? Did you say every demonstrator Nick Roberts interviewed said the demonstrations were PLANNED to put pressure on the United States to release the blind sheik from prison?

So, you think lying is a bad thing?
Did Obama lie when he said he was born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he began to claim in 2007 he was born in Hawaii?
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
Patrick

United States

#1090053 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think lying is a bad thing?....
Notice You Blame America first.
You might be happy with your communist friends in Russia?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 186,923
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 52,709
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Larry Dallas 83
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 5,189
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 5,884
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 69,608
Dear Abby 4-18-15 7 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]