Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1089869 Mar 3, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Better take that statue of Liberty avatar down.
Only a clueless Rethug would try to equate the Statue of Liberty with religion.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!"

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1089870 Mar 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Uninformed Galt doesn't know that the US, GB & others are talking about financial sactions on Russia.
but those words will come to nothing. nothing meaningful, anyway...

more sabre rattling...
dem

United States

#1089872 Mar 3, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
Well, it seems my self-imposed rationed time on topix is up for now.

So later.
No crying on topix.
dem

United States

#1089875 Mar 3, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>Not only do you insist on proving yourself the poster child for all rude and crude liberals, but Senator Barack Obama quit after only two years as a junior senator.

Hypocrisy is still thy name, dem.
More dumb lies from dumb carol.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1089877 Mar 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether one believes the video fed the hatred that led to the attack against the consulate in Benghazi or not, even you should be able to recognize that feeding that hatred is very likely to lead to more violence against our embassies overseas. THAT, my friend, is violence against the U.S.
OH please-stretchy pants caused more violence than the true story video of MO-HAM-ED.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1089879 Mar 3, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Greenpeace Co-Founder Tells Truth About Climate Change
Exposing Deceit: A Greenpeace co-founder testified in Congress on Tuesday about global warming. What he said is hardly what anyone would expect.
"There is no scientific proof that human emissions of carbon dioxide are the dominant cause of the minor warming of the Earth's atmosphere over the past 100 years," said Moore
Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0227...
ROTFLMAO!!!!
OMG! OMG! Libtards say the is Glow Bull Warming coming from captialists! Head for the caves!
you mean the industry lobbyist saying what he was paid to say?

it is fun to watch you dance like the mindless puppet your are....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1089880 Mar 3, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only do you insist on proving yourself the poster child for all rude and crude liberals, but Senator Barack Obama quit after only two years as a junior senator.
Hypocrisy is still thy name, dem.
lol! Sarah quit on her own son.

She couldn't take the pressure.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#1089881 Mar 3, 2014
South Central US Poisoned by New Mexico Nuke Garbage Dump

02/28/2014

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/03/02/south...

http://enenews.com/
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1089883 Mar 3, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
Well, it seems my self-imposed rationed time on topix is up for now.
So later.
You should do a better job of rationing son.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1089884 Mar 3, 2014
dem wrote:
Did you know in Russia, the suddenly tea bag utopia, you can't buy a beloved AK47?
It is none of our business. We should be working on that....... not becoming a problem "here" any more than it already has, thanks to the dems, doncha think?,
dem

United States

#1089886 Mar 3, 2014
OUT wrote:
Removing from tracker .. you all are just too serious. Bwhahahahaha

See Ya!

Keep it real kids .. of all ages.
It just won't be the same without u, ma'am.
Grey Ghost

Aroda, VA

#1089887 Mar 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I would jerk off to her but she'd quit in the middle.
Get it, tiny?
She's a quitter.
Lol
Hey dem, it's about time we got some common sense posting on here.. Listening to all of these obsessed idiots on the right gets old. Regurgitating what they wish was true and absorbing each others lies keeps those bas-turds busy every day.
Patricangelily

Palm Coast, FL

#1089895 Mar 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
More dumb lies from dumb carol.
"dumb lies"? Did you say, "dumb lies"?... LOL ... Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL
dem

United States

#1089896 Mar 3, 2014
If carols vagina could talk it would scream "I'm drowning in these plastic diapers". Uh oh.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1089897 Mar 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox did a horrible job sponsoring The IRAQ war.
They didn't "sponsor"......! They REPORTED ON....... Get a grip!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1089898 Mar 3, 2014
Obama underscored his approach several times during the 2012 campaign. In one infamous moment, he was caught on a live microphone telling then-Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he'd have "more flexibility" on missile defense after the election.

"I will transmit this information to Vladimir," Medvedev was heard saying.

Obama also tried to zing GOP rival Mitt Romney in a debate for calling Russia a geopolitical threat.

"The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War's been over for 20 years," Obama quipped.

Romney stood by his claim that Russia is a "geopolitical foe."

In hindsight, Republicans say Obama has sent a series of signals like this to Moscow.
dem

United States

#1089899 Mar 3, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Sarah quit on her own son.

She couldn't take the pressure.
Dumb foxbot carol thinks taking a promotion is the same as quitting before you end up in jail.
Grey Ghost

Aroda, VA

#1089900 Mar 3, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you support a black republican woman or any black republican in the White House? Yes or no?
Either answer the question or can the blatant hypocrisy.
,You really aren't very bright carol, one would think after being reminded of this short coming daily for years on here, oh well. You supported all over Cain even after it was revealed that he had about a dozen women on the side.. Unlike your obsession there are some of us that deal with the issues and positions one takes.The Republican party are the victims of their own doing...They profess morality but seldom show it [kinda like you do daily] their God, they get to decide what's good for all you women, why any woman would vote for these suppressionist is beyond me. You are simply a puppet and you prove that daily.. Now you leave my friend dem alone, he has a mission to do.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1089901 Mar 3, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>OH please-stretchy pants caused more violence than the true story video of MO-HAM-ED.
kin fact the protests led to over 50 deaths for that video.

it is fun to watch you deny the truth of the real world...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1089902 Mar 3, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to the Oscars, climb up on stage and yell this to all the propagandists social engineers present.
You'll likely be shot, poisoned or at least ostracized to the White House basement where you will be forced to consume Roast Muslim Dog with the Magic Negro.
I find it telling how "Christians" get so incensed when confronted with a scenario in which their Jesus is denigrated but are so willing to accept it when directed against another religion. You have made my point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 30 min scirocco 69,139
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min Rogue Scholar 05 185,150
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min IB DaMann 51,584
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr orange 71,562
Arlington Heights woman charged with psychic-se... (Dec '08) 3 hr Kyle 27
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 7 hr Just Saying 54,548
Word (Dec '08) 9 hr Moon Rhythm 5,088
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:30 pm PST

NFL 6:30PM
Report: Lance Briggs will not return to Chicago Bears
Bleacher Report 9:21 PM
Why Moore Would Be Ideal Fit for Chicago
NBC Sports11:43 PM
Report: Lance Briggs won't be back in Chicago
Bleacher Report 3:00 AM
Colts' Extensions May Limit Free-Agency Flexibility
Bleacher Report 3:37 AM
How Much Is Hughes Worth as Top Pass Rusher?