Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1089005 Mar 1, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a small need for a correction here, amongst a popular list of myths put up by deniers.
MYTH 6. Volcanoes emit more carbon dioxide than humans possibly could.
Fact: Volcanoes emit less than 1% of the CO2 humans put into the atmosphere in a year. This percentage is growing smaller as emissions from human activities continue to rise.
http://www.carbonneutral.com.au/climate-chang...
Interesting read.

http://carbon-budget.geologist-1011.net/
Mr Lib

United States

#1089006 Mar 1, 2014
Can you imagine these clowns getting on stage before a live audience?

Shiny the comedian will now entertain you with stories of mutilation, anal sex and lame political jokes.

The only one laughing would be him.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1089007 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take California's wealth and climate to any ten conseravtive states you can dream up.
If California is so rich why do they need any FED tax dollars from poor Midwestern states?

You need to take care of all those 'beeners' over there using your own money....
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1089008 Mar 1, 2014
Oh, wait! When dyu say, "boot camp" dyu are implying some form of kudos is expected, no?

Clap... clap... clap... clap... clap...
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1089009 Mar 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the horrible track record of the industry. the fact that we don't even know what to do with the basically eternal waste. the fact that it isn't really that clean at all. the fact that it cannot exist on its merits, it has to be gov't supported...oh..did you even know that? there would not be even one single nuclear plant in the US if the gov't didn't back insuring them...why do you think it is that no insurance company on the planet will even touch insuring them?(see answer #1...)
those rational reasons...
why do you make me repeat myself so much?
No one ees "MAKING" you do that, you are just DOING eet.
Mr Lib

United States

#1089010 Mar 1, 2014
I have as much regard for Shiny's fighting ability as Bush and Cheney's military service.
Grey Ghost

Aroda, VA

#1089011 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
Well, Gray.
I think the point has been reached where we can simply sit back and watch the GOP clowns make total fools of themselves without any effort on our part.
lol, so true they have that art perfected.
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1089012 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
Can you imagine these clowns getting on stage before a live audience?
Shiny the comedian will now entertain you with stories of mutilation, anal sex and lame political jokes.
The only one laughing would be him.
Ummmmm... nope.. nope, wrong again, Fatty... You'd better get back to TCM, I, Don Julius Della Havinga Lotta Funna Slicingidyu Dickoff Telios De Lorca ea Chuga, hear there are back to back episodes on of The Fugitive.
Patrick

United States

#1089013 Mar 1, 2014
UNITED NATIONS (Reuters)– The United States on Saturday called for the swift deployment of international monitors from the United Nations and the Organisation for the Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) to Ukraine to help stem the escalating crisis there.

“Russian actions in Ukraine are violating the sovereignty of Ukraine and threaten international peace and security,” U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power told an emergency meeting of the U.N. Security Council on the Ukrainian crisis.

She called for the “immediate deployment” of U.N. and OSCE observers after Russia’s parliament approved President Vladimir Putin’s request to send military forces to the autonomous Ukrainian region of the Crimea.
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1089014 Mar 1, 2014
I guess you could be KKKraig, he was always trying to outsmart (anyone) too. "Look! Up in the sky! Eet ees... a safe from the Acme Safe Company..."
Mr Lib

United States

#1089015 Mar 1, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
If California is so rich why do they need any FED tax dollars from poor Midwestern states?
You need to take care of all those 'beeners' over there using your own money....
I'll file this under GOP Bull Shyte.
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1089016 Mar 1, 2014
Hey, KKKraig, could dyu bring me a half-oz of good weed when dyu come here to beat me up? And, djes, eet ees for medical purposes, you are a pain in everyone's ass and we need it.
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1089017 Mar 1, 2014
Patrick wrote:
UNITED NATIONS (Reuters)– The United States on Saturday called for the swift deployment of international monitors from the United Nations and the Organisation for the Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) to Ukraine to help stem the escalating crisis there.
“Russian actions in Ukraine are violating the sovereignty of Ukraine and threaten international peace and security,” U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power told an emergency meeting of the U.N. Security Council on the Ukrainian crisis.
She called for the “immediate deployment” of U.N. and OSCE observers after Russia’s parliament approved President Vladimir Putin’s request to send military forces to the autonomous Ukrainian region of the Crimea.
Oh for goodness sakes... let them have their fun. We had ours and they didn't bitch about it too much...

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1089018 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
Well, Gray.
I think the point has been reached where we can simply sit back and watch the GOP clowns make total fools of themselves without any effort on our part.
dems jus need to keep bringing up pregnancy, birht control and rape...one third of the GOP fools can't seem to keep their mouths shut on this and will talk of god's gifts and raped women don't get pregnant cuz he juices ain't flowing.,and women are just vessels when they are pregnant...

the house and senate will be wrapped up for good as democratic.
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1089019 Mar 1, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting read.
http://carbon-budget.geologist-1011.net/
No, not really. Dyu come too with the other fatty...
Mr Lib

United States

#1089020 Mar 1, 2014
Continue, Shiny.

You are making an azz of yourself and both me and Gray are enjoying it.

GOP sock puppet theater. This is as good as it gets.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1089021 Mar 1, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
we ain;t poor, we are the sugar daddy with the deep pockets that supports all the idiots across this nation that can't run their own states or lives....
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1089022 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll file this under GOP Bull Shyte.
Dyu mean, "bullshit?" Why dyu not just say eet eef that's what dyu mean? Heheheheheheh, eet explain a lot, no? Deed you keel her or deedd Chester roll her wheelchair down the basement stairs with hees dying breath?
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1089023 Mar 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>dems jus need to keep bringing up pregnancy, birht control and rape...one third of the GOP fools can't seem to keep their mouths shut on this and will talk of god's gifts and raped women don't get pregnant cuz he juices ain't flowing.,and women are just vessels when they are pregnant...
the house and senate will be wrapped up for good as democratic.
Not eef dyu have dyur way, eh, cabrone?
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1089024 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
Continue, Shiny.
You are making an azz of yourself and both me and Gray are enjoying it.
GOP sock puppet theater. This is as good as it gets.
Djes, chimaco, thees ees as good as eet gets, dyur right. Now take a moment to look around dyu at the threadbare sofa steel littered weeth tiny doggie hairs... look at the smelly basement bathroom that Lynne used to clean for dyu before dyu killed her? Now turn back and look at me again... Come to me... g'head... do it... DO IT NOW!!!! Alternately dyu could keel dyurself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cattle ranchers 14 min ricky bajaj 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min Check1223 51,553
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr wojar 185,099
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 7 hr swedenforever 54,547
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 hr Ratloder 69,133
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 hr Non _cents 5,726
Word (Dec '08) 11 hr Non _cents 5,079
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:57 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:57PM