Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1599464 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1090197 Mar 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were a Muslim, I would be incensed by your words. Get a clue. You can't have peace and love without respect.
Islam is about violence, not about peace and love....

Show Muslims respect and they will take it for weakness....

as for you, Jean, they will make your kind into lampshades.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1090199 Mar 3, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Breaking News........ Global Warming = Extreme Weather. That is the whole point of the alarmists message. That you get all four seasons served up turbo charged. Regardless of what you think is normal, enough of a rise in ocean temps can change global weather for all time unless you decide to stop driving that big a$$ truck of yours or pay a price for carbon.
the entire global warming scam is about taxes and wealth redistribution, nothing else.....
Grey Ghost

Annandale, VA

#1090200 Mar 3, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"woodendick000"
The flaming "conservative" responds one more time. This time to smear a woman he does not know.
One thing about "woodendick000" you can be sure he will never pass on an opportunity to smear a conservative.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
This coming from a total idiot that only comes on here to demean and call others names. The very sad part is you actually think that you are slick.. You are to be pitied moron. It's way more than obvious that you at best have a 5th grade mentality. Of course in order to be a bagger that is way more than enough.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1090201 Mar 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for protecting the rights of the unborn. Hypocrite.
Galt favors abortion to control the growth of undesirable elements of society......

Galt just opposes any taxpayer funding for abortion....

guess you missed the point that ObamaKKKare is enrolling illegal aliens.....

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1090202 Mar 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a fool would think that Vietnam was not a quagmire after 17 years & 58,000 dead American soldiers.
"real dumb"
Have you forgotten who was president when the big surge and the influx of American GI/s occurred? Was it not LBJ?
Thank you LBJ.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Grey Ghost

Annandale, VA

#1090203 Mar 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the entire global warming scam is about taxes and wealth redistribution, nothing else.....
Only in miserable bagger world where reality, facts and common sense are unheard of. Time to go change your diaper, lugnut.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1090204 Mar 3, 2014
if you are a billionaire are you smart?

"Buffett told CNBC March 3, that extreme weather events haven't increased due to climate change, saying that weather events are consistent with how they were 30-50 years ago. Buffett, who is heavily invested in various insurance markets, said that climate change alarmism has simply made hurricane insurance more profitable, driving up premiums without increasing risk."

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/sean-long/warre...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1090205 Mar 3, 2014
Ellen trashed by the critics.....

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/review/oscar...

Location hidden

#1090206 Mar 3, 2014
Do as I say, not as I do....

"Under a rule issued by the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) late last year, members and staff who retire will be able to revert back to health coverage under the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHBP). Thatís the same coverage that thousands of other federal workers can use when they retire."

http://www.jammiewf.com/2014/two-americas-dc-...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1090207 Mar 3, 2014
killtaker wrote:
if you are a billionaire are you smart?
"Buffett told CNBC March 3, that extreme weather events haven't increased due to climate change, saying that weather events are consistent with how they were 30-50 years ago. Buffett, who is heavily invested in various insurance markets, said that climate change alarmism has simply made hurricane insurance more profitable, driving up premiums without increasing risk."
http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/sean-long/warre...
Buffett also profits over blocking the Keystone pipeline......

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1090208 Mar 3, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbo the landing was nothing more than promoting his self Just off the coast of California, he could have easily took his helicopter which was near there. He clearly stated his mission Accomplished speech was "To Announce the end of major operations and that the mission was accomplished..The damn mission was never accomplished you idiot. 97% of the deaths were after his photo opps, you fool.You and morons like you are the real haters, I would not have wasted one soldier for that whole damn country. You and all the other chicken hawks gladly sacrificed 5,000 and over 20,000 wounded and many thousands more with PTSS, so you and yours are the real lowlifes. And it also shows again that you haven't got a clue. You yellow coward.
"poop"
Bush made a major mistake in Iraq. It was okay that he got rid of the mass murderer sadammn, one with more than 1/2 million deaths to his credit. After saddamn was gone and the Iraqi military was toast he should have withdrawn.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1090209 Mar 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so tell me about this communistic arrangement you have of multiple users under the same name... i thought you hated such communisitc things...
When you tell me all about your deceptive practice of multiple user names under one person, I might. My firm is an entity too after all. LOL Take it up with those who made it that way please and not I who abides with that decision.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1090210 Mar 3, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"woodendick000"
The flaming "conservative" responds one more time. This time to smear a woman he does not know.
One thing about "woodendick000" you can be sure he will never pass on an opportunity to smear a conservative.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Hey EE. The poster from w. covina on the failed thread thinks I am you. LMAO!
Sapphocles

Houston, TX

#1090211 Mar 3, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Bush made a major mistake in Iraq. It was okay that he got rid of the mass murderer sadammn, one with more than 1/2 million deaths to his credit. After saddamn was gone and the Iraqi military was toast he should have withdrawn.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Oh, um, sure. I guess we did "win" after all! Saddam killed over 100,000 less of his own people than the american military did removing him! Makes perfect sense!
Sapphocles

Houston, TX

#1090212 Mar 3, 2014
The american military is a relic. What say we replace it by subbing war-making out to the chinese? But you know don't you? Once the ridiculous concept of "heroism" dies, the military industrial complex dies with it.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1090214 Mar 3, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! BTW, I think you're banging your head against a brick wall with galt now.
I've noticed. There was a time when he actually debated an issue with some semblance of intelligence. Now he seems to be stuck on stupid. Perhaps he's been hanging around DB too long.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1090215 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
His unit CO and everyone in his unit say Kerry was never wounded. The first two he "wounded" himself, and the third never happened.
I can only assume you are a pathological liar. It is the only explanation for your constant stream of nonsense.

Location hidden

#1090216 Mar 3, 2014
Gee....what's on a world leaders mind?

'Krauthammer: The admin that thinks climate change is our biggest security threat is shocked that Russia is interested in territory'

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/03/03/krautha...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1090217 Mar 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed. There was a time when he actually debated an issue with some semblance of intelligence. Now he seems to be stuck on stupid. Perhaps he's been hanging around DB too long.
still trying to be the "hate speech" monitor???...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1090218 Mar 3, 2014
carols vagina wrote:
Whenever carol laughs I pee a little.
When men pee, you swallow a little.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min loose cannon 242,595
Black lives matter??? 29 min Sup 5
News Some in Cicero take issue with flying of Mexica... (Oct '08) 9 hr They cannot kill ... 1,569
News Mansion's reverend has skeletons in his closet (Jul '08) 9 hr DiLeos D 220
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 hr KitKaboodle 11,285
Coffee with Jesus. 13 hr Beelzsabub 3
Here's the Real Story 13 hr On Facebook 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages