Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1251459 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089075 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist Pig. Call me a coward all you want. It's easy from behind a keyboard.
Eeet ees not that hard from inches away
Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089076 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical GOP mental midget. He can dish it out but can't take it.
Much like your perverse relationsheep weeth Conway the doggie!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1089077 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist Pig. Call me a coward all you want. It's easy from behind a keyboard.
Republi-Nazis are brave that way. Doesn't change your use of words like "burr-headed Negro spawn" does it?
Who would name a store "Second Obama Express" why illegal moslems of course. And what did they do you might ask? there were laundering food stamps--you just can make this crap up. From October 2010 to July 2013, Aljaradi and Al-Jabrati obtained over $2 million in payments for food purchases that never took place. The two men are scheduled for sentencing in March and April.

Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089078 Mar 1, 2014
Q: What ees the difference between Conway's little brown pucker and KKKraig's? A: Conway deed not expect others to lick it for heem.
Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089079 Mar 1, 2014
Q: How deed Conway know when it was dinnertime? A: KKKraig would hold Lynne unconscious legs apart and wave heem in.
Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089080 Mar 1, 2014
Q: What was the acronym of the disease Lynne died of? A: MLK
Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089081 Mar 1, 2014
Q: How did Lynne know when it was her time to serve at the volleyball game?
Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089082 Mar 1, 2014
Q: How does a woman know when she has been assaulted by KKKraig? A: Hees leetle car is idling een the driveway and her weeg ees askew.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1089083 Mar 1, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike bushie boy delivering dead bodies for no reason,.....
Never met a MOSLEM named Bushie Boy--most of the MOSLEMS that were/are delievering dead bodies start with Mohammed El Atta HUSSEIN or something like that. MOSLEMS practicing ISLAM killed our soldiers. Don't you ever forget it SQUATS.
Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089084 Mar 1, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Who would name a store "Second Obama Express" why illegal moslems of course. And what did they do you might ask? there were laundering food stamps--you just can make this crap up. From October 2010 to July 2013, Aljaradi and Al-Jabrati obtained over $2 million in payments for food purchases that never took place. The two men are scheduled for sentencing in March and April.
As the Polish man said when hee comes home and find hees wife een bed with a black man, "Holy cow, Phyllis, I had no IDEA you could hold your breath for that long?" When the detective asked heem later if he had any idea that hees wife was having an affair, he replied, "No, for God's sake, I didn't even know she worked at a carnival?"
Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089085 Mar 1, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Never met a MOSLEM named Bushie Boy--most of the MOSLEMS that were/are delievering dead bodies start with Mohammed El Atta HUSSEIN or something like that. MOSLEMS practicing ISLAM killed our soldiers. Don't you ever forget it SQUATS.
(Dyu are jus' going to wave your arms and pat your head while he ees dismembered before dyu eyes? Why deed you send heem back here naked?)
Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089086 Mar 1, 2014
So, a heroic american helicopter pilot is flying over the Mekong Delta weeth hees guns a-blazing. Hees passenger asks heem what he ees shooting at and he responds, "Them damn commies are trying to take away my freedoms!" "But, but, but..." the passenger replies, "thees is 1997?"
Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089087 Mar 1, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Never met a MOSLEM named Bushie Boy--most of the MOSLEMS that were/are delievering dead bodies start with Mohammed El Atta HUSSEIN or something like that. MOSLEMS practicing ISLAM killed our soldiers. Don't you ever forget it SQUATS.
Um... deed chu mean "our" soldiers? Or deed chu mean, "your" soldiers? There ees a signeeficant difference... "Your" soldiers are the ones weeth the tattoos of Je'sus on their hineys and dried man-juice on their uniforms? Eet ees not as despicable as eet might seem after a dozen years wandering een the desert weeth the other boys...
Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089088 Mar 1, 2014
"Our" soldiers are the ones who deedn't sign up to keel peasants unsuccessfully because they were failing their last year at Houston Junior High School...
Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089089 Mar 1, 2014
Two Navy SEALS are lying in a ditch weeth dozens of AK rounds whizzing over their heads like tiny bees. "Well, Lieutenant," says one to the other, "I, for one, really regret askin' you out to the range on Take Your Daughter to Work Day..."
Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089090 Mar 1, 2014
I, Don Alijandro e Prosciutto Ti Amo d'Senoritas Pasquale Pickles Maghee, am wondering eef eet wouldn't be easier for dyu to jus keel yourselves? I, myself, have no preference, I'm theenking about chur unlucky families...
Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089091 Mar 1, 2014
I find eet touching, however, that dyu conservatives are so moved by the sacrifices of the brave boys and girls of the american military... Eet ees touching indeed... I theenk we can all agree that a LOT of touching must've taken place over a dozen years or so or why else would the southerners keep going back?
Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089092 Mar 1, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
Ok, I, Don Suppresio Magnifico Erectione Fucan d' Massimo Alejandro Compassionato, must go and make another jug of Margaritas in order to cleanse hee's delicate palate of the vile smell of repulicanissimos. While he ees gone, chu conservatives talk amongst churselves... for all the good eet weel do dyu...
Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089093 Mar 1, 2014
Hokay, Iyam back. I, Don Hugero Penissimus e Ballimari d'Pokey d' Fattigirls, jus' carried the whole bottle back here to avoid further interruptioni. Wait... the neighbor she ees in extremis right now and I must excuse myself to go and slam the back door... brb
Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089094 Mar 1, 2014
... Eet worked on her, apparently but I, Don Allesio d' Regardez Teatro Umbillicus Mornem Raul Julia, firmly believe that her friend just came in her eye... She ees very chy nowadays... jumpy...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Coffee Party 192,230
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 53,978
News Retired City of Chicago Employee Claims $1M Ill... 5 hr aimee knight 1
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 7 hr Crystal_Clear722 95
Islamic prophet Muhammad (Mar '14) 8 hr knight of Jesus 5
aggy-6-30-15 9 hr Kuuipo 12
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 hr TRD 70,145
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages