Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1640431 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1089817 Mar 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance breeds stupidity. I really wish you would educate yourself instead of relying on Faux News as your source in developing your opinions. It's sad.
Seems a lot of people - even in the liberal-leaning news - scoffed at Obama after declaring a "red line" in Syria and when that line was crossed denying it was him who said it. It was the UN or the world or somebody he said. But not him.

You don't need Fox News to see and hear what this president does and says in front of all news cameras.

Putin's smirk when he's around Obama intensifies for a reason. Tell me one world leader who takes him seriously. Even the majority of Americans don't take him seriously anymore.

You can't blame that on Fox.
Julia Child

Dallas, TX

#1089818 Mar 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol would vote for Mormon before a n****r.
Right carol?
It would depend on whether she was blowing either of them...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1089819 Mar 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
January & February of 2009 after several months of climbing job losses in 2008.
Be a good little right whiner POS & blame Jan & Feb job losses on Obama like all you whiners do.
why not? you blame Bush for all the crap Clinton did.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1089820 Mar 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Be a good little right whiner POS & blame Jan & Feb job losses on Obama like all you whiners do.
January and February of 2009... hmmmmm... that would be Obama's Dithering Period when he ordered all US forces in Afghanistan to cease combat against the Taliban and Al Qaeda in the mountains of the tribal region on the Afghan-Pakistan border where Bush had them holed up in caves and blowing their heads off any time they tried to step out, and ordered them to retreat to the population centers. Later, Obama stated "The Taliban will be part of the future government of Afghanistan" and gave the Taliban, and Al Qaeda because you can't tell the difference between them, "safe passage" throughout Afghanistan so they could reinfiltrate the population and are now bombing every village and city in Afghanistan.

Did I get that time frame right?

Why do you think Obama is bringing Islamist terrorists into the United States? Do you think they're coming here to go to Disneyland?

Oh, yeah. The Democrats' Marxist CRA program collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank, from whom we heard a constant stream of lies right up to the collapse. That is what caused the job losses.
dem

United States

#1089821 Mar 3, 2014
Julia Child wrote:
One thing is for absolutely certain: if you ever DO decide to sponsor another "War" somewhere, don't hire republicans to stage manage it.
Fox did a horrible job sponsoring The IRAQ war.
M Stein

Jamaica, NY

#1089822 Mar 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
A Facebook person I know actually posted a homage to that milf Palin for predicting this. Stupid Kkkhunt was bound to be right about something just so happens it wasn't time yet.
http://madworldnews.com/watch-obama-embarrass... #
Julia Child

Dallas, TX

#1089823 Mar 3, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that hard or that confusing. "...si vis pacem para bellum." "If you wish for peace, prepare for war." That doesn't mean just physically, but psychologically. This administration has boasted about their disgust with our Armed Forces. The world sees as they disarm, pull back and condescendingly abandon our friends and allies. This doesn't even inspire respect, much less apprehension or fear.
Undoubtedly, "financial sanctions" is code for offering Russia cold hard cash, foreign real estate, and favorable trade negotiations, if they'd show a bit of restraint, so Obama can claim another slick international coup.
Oh, puh-leeze! No more Latin. There's a reason nobody but you speaks it any more you know?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1089825 Mar 3, 2014
Putin reminds rightwingers of their own father on the rare occasion when he acknowledged them.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1089826 Mar 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember Obama in one of the many of his previous lies, sending people out saying unemployment would stay below 8%.

How did that work out for you commie?
dem

United States

#1089827 Mar 3, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>you are the laughing stock of the thread. Couture Stretchy Pants granny.
Still parading the fact you didn't know what the word meant around huh jewtard?
dem

United States

#1089828 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>January and February of 2009... hmmmmm... that would be Obama's Dithering Period when he ordered all US forces in Afghanistan to cease combat against the Taliban and Al Qaeda in the mountains of the tribal region on the Afghan-Pakistan border where Bush had them holed up in caves and blowing their heads off any time they tried to step out, and ordered them to retreat to the population centers. Later, Obama stated "The Taliban will be part of the future government of Afghanistan" and gave the Taliban, and Al Qaeda because you can't tell the difference between them, "safe passage" throughout Afghanistan so they could reinfiltrate the population and are now bombing every village and city in Afghanistan.

Did I get that time frame right?

Why do you think Obama is bringing Islamist terrorists into the United States? Do you think they're coming here to go to Disneyland?

Oh, yeah. The Democrats' Marxist CRA program collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank, from whom we heard a constant stream of lies right up to the collapse. That is what caused the job losses.
Just from glancing at your tea bag manifesto I can discern you left about 1800 words out of saturation
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1089829 Mar 3, 2014
It is interesting so see such an outpouring of love towards Putin and Russia by rightwingers.
dem

United States

#1089830 Mar 3, 2014
M Stein wrote:
As if I'd open anything from a tea bag mutt. Lol

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1089831 Mar 3, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that hard or that confusing. "...si vis pacem para bellum." "If you wish for peace, prepare for war." That doesn't mean just physically, but psychologically. This administration has boasted about their disgust with our Armed Forces. The world sees as they disarm, pull back and condescendingly abandon our friends and allies. This doesn't even inspire respect, much less apprehension or fear.
Undoubtedly, "financial sanctions" is code for offering Russia cold hard cash, foreign real estate, and favorable trade negotiations, if they'd show a bit of restraint, so Obama can claim another slick international coup.
So, you are assuming that our military is not looking at options? Really? You are that stupid??

This administration has never shown disgust with our military. You are lying.

Obama has shown he is willing to use force with his use of drones & his threat of force in Syria forced Syria to give up their chemical weapons.

Sanctions brought Iran to the table - not sword rattling.

Russia knows that Obama can build a consensus & use financial pressure to cause Russia's currency to drop & make it difficult for Russia to do business outside its borders. Not a stupid code word. My God, get informed for a change.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1089832 Mar 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox did a horrible job sponsoring The IRAQ war.
They were too busy getting Bush re-elected.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1089833 Mar 3, 2014
Greenpeace Co-Founder Tells Truth About Climate Change

Exposing Deceit: A Greenpeace co-founder testified in Congress on Tuesday about global warming. What he said is hardly what anyone would expect.

"There is no scientific proof that human emissions of carbon dioxide are the dominant cause of the minor warming of the Earth's atmosphere over the past 100 years," said Moore

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0227...

ROTFLMAO!!!!

OMG! OMG! Libtards say the is Glow Bull Warming coming from captialists! Head for the caves!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1089834 Mar 3, 2014
John "Lurch" "Heinz" Kerry will fix it!

He'll put some ketchup on it!

ROTFLMAO!!!!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1089835 Mar 3, 2014
Julia Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you know, old fellow, I admit the anti-Obama stuff is a little grating sometimes, but for some reason I've never been concerned about your service record? Perhaps that's because I don't care about your service record and feel that if you wanted to be in the Army or whatever while the rest of us were smoking vast fields of questionable weed, taking LSD by the bucketload and trying to visit in a friendly fashion with every lovely vagina in America before our twentieth birthdays, then you should be allowed to take credit for it. I do not understand why this is such a big deal? At least it's not like KKKraig who claimed to have fought in a police action (we lost again, incidentally..) that was already over by the time he got there. You can be a general if you please, knock yourself out, just remember not to criticize me for not being one and don't bother trying to get me to clean up the barracks.
Grating?? Guess I'll have to step it up a bit. Again, you've managed to fuzz out that fine line between mild support and casual condescension. Thanks anyway.
It wouldn't stop if I gave him my "name, rank, and serial number". But I guarantee, a bunch of stuff would start.
dem

United States

#1089836 Mar 3, 2014
Homer wrote:
It is interesting so see such an outpouring of love towards Putin and Russia by rightwingers.
Bunch of closet Commies.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1089837 Mar 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
A Facebook person I know actually posted a homage to that milf Palin for predicting this. Stupid Kkkhunt was bound to be right about something just so happens it wasn't time yet.
Palin a milf....
You think she's hot? You're right. She does look gorgeous, doesn't she? And she's a real American mother and woman.
I can just see you abruptly putting down your copy of Oedipus Rex and hurrying to hide in a closet with a flashlight in one hand shining on a photo of Governor Palin...
;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Sanders is a Hog 2 hr Burp-azz hole 2
Help me 2 hr Negrah rape 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Nannabella 11,534
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 3,738
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 3,214
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2,649
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Quirky 242,990

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages