Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1276602 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Telios De Lorca

Troy, MI

#1088797 Mar 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>bin laden is dead and AQ has lost its number one fundraiser...that is what bin laden was....
and they are fractured into many non-cohesive regional groups...the beginning of the fall of any organization. one can witness the infighting right now in syria between different factions....
don't tell me you think bin laden is still alive? do you also believe the full moon makes people act weird?
So, chu have all gotten together and decided to exercise the dreaded Hulking Mind-Meld, eh? So now, between you there are... what? 1?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1088798 Mar 1, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mississippi rated the most "miserable" state: Highest rate of obesity (35.3% of total population); highest rate of child poverty (31.9%); highest rate of infant mortality (1.01%); lowest median household income ($35,078); highest teen birth rate (71.9 per 1,000 women aged 15 to 19) and highest overall rate of STDs.
http://kfor.com/2013/09/26/united-states-of-s...
I stand corrected. So virginia is in 2nd place.
Telios De Lorca

Troy, MI

#1088799 Mar 1, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the taxpayers can live without your parasite kid....
and Congressmen do not need "staff" to get them to the floor to vote or attend hearings....
nothing else they do has any meaning......or value.....
Chu cannot save them... no one can...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1088800 Mar 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>bin laden is dead and AQ has lost its number one fundraiser...that is what bin laden was....
and they are fractured into many non-cohesive regional groups...the beginning of the fall of any organization. one can witness the infighting right now in syria between different factions....
don't tell me you think bin laden is still alive? do you also believe the full moon makes people act weird?
AQ affiliates have been duking it out with each other in Northern Syria. ISIS is withdrawing from certain of it's strongholds to avoid an all out war with with the Nusra Front.

The crazy mofos go to Syria in hopes of overthrowing Assad and wind up fighting with each other. Sounds like the tea party yayhoos eh?

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1088801 Mar 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and now he is for the nuke industry!!!
and that's good enough for you...
Nuclear power doesn't emit CO2 into the atmosphere. What's wrong with the nuke industry? I'm fine with it. There are 4 or 5 of them in my area. They work when the wind doesn't blow and the sun doesn't shine.

They're developing G4 nuke plants capable of using waste from older plants.
Grey Ghost

Aroda, VA

#1088802 Mar 1, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The original mission to topple Saddam and his regime had been accomplished. Perhaps the victory lap was premature and a bit overdone, but no one anticipated the resurgence or that al Qaeda would make Iraq the frontlines. What would have been accomplished had just begun, but we couldn't turn tail and leave at that point.
The legitimate criticism is the Bush administration not anticipating this. The Iraqis waved American flags in the streets and tore down Saddam's statue on their own initiative.
Unfortunately, any chance of Iraq being able to protect itself with U.S. residual troops remaining there to train and help keep the peace was lost when Obama gave up so easily and removed them. After all the sacrifices that were made, a black flag now flies over Baghdad. And you don't think the enemy believes they were victorious? They were. Because Obama surrendered.
God, you are stupid!!! That's one strange world you reside in.

Lapeer, MI

#1088803 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
It's on my to-do list:
a. Go to packing plant.
b. pick up brain to implant inside Shiny's empty head.
c. reach inside parts bin and pick up Shiny's new girlfriend.
See that? I was right. You need a guardian.

No wonder you voted for the Magic Negro.
Telios De Lorca

Troy, MI

#1088804 Mar 1, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
An idiot by any other name is still an idiot, confirmation is not necessary old obvious one..
Djes... djes... that ees just what I was theenking... Dju might want to close your eyes for thees next part, chimaco, not even the Veergin weel blame me, Don Esteban, Raoul, Gonzales, Telios De Lorca ea Chuga! for what I am about to do....
Telios De Lorca

Troy, MI

#1088805 Mar 1, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
An idiot by any other name is still an idiot, confirmation is not necessary old obvious one..
How quickleey they turn on chu? Eet ees as if they were never churs to beegeen with?

Lapeer, MI

#1088806 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
I never accused you of such.
I merely made a reference to your lifestyle in which bathhouses, Lysol and handguns play a major role.
I don't own a handgun, don't frequent your bathhouses and I only use Lysol before sitting where you just left from.
Grey Ghost

Aroda, VA

#1088807 Mar 1, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell Ghost he's got a pecker on his shoulders and he comes back with oral sex, anal sex and a pecker on his mind.
Howz about that. You can emulate just about any version of a sex organ known to mankind.
Can you also hold an electric toothbrush in your mouth while doing all of this?
Just like you to fantasize about a pecker, Sooo we have a self admitted dicless freak..But we were aware of that all along, monkey nuts.

Bordentown, NJ

#1088808 Mar 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> Really? he left because it was too political, so he formed a lobbying group, which only deals with politicis? are you serious with that crap, teaman...c'mon you can do better than that...
in fact, the research is proven. you can even reproduce it and get the same answers, which is what science is all about. when you add CO2 onto a closed system it increases the greenhouse effect. this si not up for debate anymore.it is proven fact.
So, how much CO2 is naturally released into the atmosphere?

If he's lobbying for nuclear energy, good for him.
Telios De Lorca

Troy, MI

#1088809 Mar 1, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuclear power doesn't emit CO2 into the atmosphere. What's wrong with the nuke industry? I'm fine with it. There are 4 or 5 of them in my area. They work when the wind doesn't blow and the sun doesn't shine.
They're developing G4 nuke plants capable of using waste from older plants.
Well, the main problem weeth them ees that not all of us likee live in china...

Lapeer, MI

#1088810 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny part here is that you think it's funny. Everyone else is standing around with perplexed looks on their faces.
Let's get this straight: you say it's funny and yet none are laughing but instead look perplexed.

Does reality always come this hard to you?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1088811 Mar 1, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The original mission to topple Saddam and his regime had been accomplished. Perhaps the victory lap was premature and a bit overdone, but no one anticipated the resurgence or that al Qaeda would make Iraq the frontlines. What would have been accomplished had just begun, but we couldn't turn tail and leave at that point.
The legitimate criticism is the Bush administration not anticipating this. The Iraqis waved American flags in the streets and tore down Saddam's statue on their own initiative.
Unfortunately, any chance of Iraq being able to protect itself with U.S. residual troops remaining there to train and help keep the peace was lost when Obama gave up so easily and removed them. After all the sacrifices that were made, a black flag now flies over Baghdad. And you don't think the enemy believes they were victorious? They were. Because Obama surrendered.
France, Germany, Italy and others, including about 30 US Generals anticipated it doll, as usual you weren't paying attention.

$25 billion slam dunk, the Iraqi citizens will be lining the highways throwing rose petals and the oil will play for the reconstruction.

And the little dog laughed...
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#1088812 Mar 1, 2014
Flu(?) death toll up to 20 in Kern County

Bakersfield, CA

02/25/14

Both the numbers of deaths and hospitalizations increased this week from "influenza-like illness" in Kern County.

The Kern County Health Services Department releases updated figures each Tuesday. Reported deaths increased this week to 20, from 18 a week ago. Reported hospitalizations increased to 109 from 104....

http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/health/Flu...

------

Could it be radiation poisoning from Fukushima? Would they tell the truth if it were?

History:

Watchdog: Inexplicable that EPA shut down Fukushima radiation monitoring after finding high levels of radiation in drinking water

That article is from 2011....

http://enenews.com/watchdog-inexplicable-epa-...

-----

12/27/13

So how, exactly, did TEPCO get readings of just 100 mSv per hour until recently when they discovered readings of 1800 mSv per hour? You wonít believe this: They were using a radiation meter that maxed out at 100 mSv.

Previously, TEPCO told the public these tanks were only leaking 100 mSv per hour, downplaying the actual radiation leak level by almost 95%.

As a result, thanks to the arrogance and criminal dishonesty of top-level TEPCO managers and bureaucrats, yet another massive radiation release from Fukushima is inevitable.

In fact, itís just one earthquake away.

http://nuclear-news.net/2013/12/30/radiation-...

----

Acute radiation syndrome -

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acute_radiation...

Lapeer, MI

#1088813 Mar 1, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Nose Wax is as stupid as you are. This is where I'm from, moron. I have a home in California that my daughter resides in and I visit frequently, but then again you and that idiot are confined to your lonely rooms alone with your old crank computers.It's the only life losers like you two have.. Kinda sad...To be pitied for sure.
Did you fall asleep in your spaghettios again last night?

Ask them to tighten the seat belt on the highchair:>

Bordentown, NJ

#1088814 Mar 1, 2014
Telios De Lorca wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the main problem weeth them ees that not all of us likee live in china...
China could use them. Our laser guided bombs wouldn't work there because the air is so polluted with smog.
Grey Ghost

Aroda, VA

#1088815 Mar 1, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected. So virginia is in 2nd place.
Calling you stupid is way to complimentary. Would you care to compare your states employment rate with ours old clueless one. Virginia is for lovers, butt breath.

Lapeer, MI

#1088816 Mar 1, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you to fantasize about a pecker, Sooo we have a self admitted dicless freak..But we were aware of that all along, monkey nuts.
Go grab the flyswatter, old man, and head on out to the virginia outhouse for another morning of fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Trey LaTrache 54,528
ask amy 8-29-15 13 min Mister Tonka 7
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr JRB 196,915
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Perrie Winkle 6,424
How to get into the USA. 3 hr New Beach Boys Song 3
a teachers lament. 3 hr Flubadub 6
abby8-31-15 3 hr Mrs Gladys Kravitz 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages