Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1087933 Feb 27, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you a heart for this one
I guess a bj was out of the question eh? You're best lily, really.
The Mighty WALRUS

Carrollton, TX

#1087934 Feb 27, 2014
What I like best about conservatives, is that they not only START wars of agression, then, after LOSING them, they DEMAND that the people who were waving their arms and SCREAMING at them that this is STOOPID and WE SHOULDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THIS... they DEMAND that we then pat the little assholes on the head like they did something right.

Well, let me tell you something, patriots. I didn't ask you to invade Iraq... I didn't ask you to invade Afghanistan... I didn't ask you to spend FIVE TRILLION DOLLARS ENRICHING YOUR DUMB SOUTHERN ASSES and BANKRUPTING THE COUNTRY. Therefore... NO thank you for your service! If I have the chance to fuck up your lives, or those of your children, I will do so. If you don't need MY permission to make a fucking horrible mess, then goddam it, I CERTAINLY don't need yours to begin cleaning it up. You bet your life on it.
The Mighty WALRUS

Carrollton, TX

#1087935 Feb 27, 2014
You know what? I was just in the pharmacy trying unsuccessfully to get a prescription refilled and at the checkout counter were four american soldiers in field uniforms. I stood there for a while, waiting for them to move out of my way, but they were content to just stand there laughing and talking with one another. So I did what anyone would do under those circumstances, I pushed them out of the way with my shopping cart. One of them followed me belligerently to the counter and said at the top of his lungs, "Excuse me, sir, but you just hit me!" I turned and looked at him carefully... then I put my arm around his shoulder and drew him in close to me.... "Not yet I haven't..." He seemed startled but I must assume he drew the correct message from the encounter...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1087936 Feb 27, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I guess a bj was out of the question eh? You're best lily, really.
Thanks Realtime, I feel the same about you.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1087938 Feb 27, 2014
The Mighty WALRUS wrote:
What I like best about conservatives, is that they not only START wars of agression, then, after LOSING them, they DEMAND that the people who were waving their arms and SCREAMING at them that this is STOOPID and WE SHOULDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THIS... they DEMAND that we then pat the little assholes on the head like they did something right.
Well, let me tell you something, patriots. I didn't ask you to invade Iraq... I didn't ask you to invade Afghanistan... I didn't ask you to spend FIVE TRILLION DOLLARS ENRICHING YOUR DUMB SOUTHERN ASSES and BANKRUPTING THE COUNTRY. Therefore... NO thank you for your service! If I have the chance to fuck up your lives, or those of your children, I will do so. If you don't need MY permission to make a fucking horrible mess, then goddam it, I CERTAINLY don't need yours to begin cleaning it up. You bet your life on it.
That was actually a pretty good post___for a walrus.

Two g's in aggression__and Stupid with a U and it would have have been perfect in both content and presentation.

Nice goin pal!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1087939 Feb 27, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>from southern illinois??? yes. yes it was...
Libtards like you are fun!
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1087940 Feb 27, 2014
With just 41 votes, Republican senators block veterans benefits bill
AP reports on the GOP's successful filibuster of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders' veterans benefits bill:
Senate Republicans have blocked a Democratic bill that would enrich health, education and job-training programs for the nation's 22 million veterans.
And why did Republicans—who "won" the vote because "only" 56 senators voted in favor of moving forward with the bill—decide to block it?
Republicans complained that the bill was too expensive. And they were upset that Majority Leader Harry Reid prevented a vote on a GOP amendment cutting the bill and adding sanctions against Iran for its nuclear program.
Ah yes, we mustn't be too generous when it comes to the people we ask to defend our country with their lives. Especially not when we're not even able to have a vote on an unrelated piece of legislation, even if that unrelated piece of legislation would make it more likely that we'd send even more veterans to their death, as their Iran sanctions bill would do.
Lovely Republican Party, eh?
http://www.dailykos.com/ #
This May help Democrats in 2014 mid term elections
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1087941 Feb 27, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I guess a bj was out of the question eh? You're best lily, really.
LOL
The Humble WALRUS

Chicago, IL

#1087942 Feb 27, 2014
Ooops, my bad... when I get my blood up I'm inclined to type erRatically.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1087943 Feb 27, 2014
The Mighty WALRUS wrote:
You know what? I was just in the pharmacy trying unsuccessfully to get a prescription refilled and at the checkout counter were four american soldiers in field uniforms. I stood there for a while, waiting for them to move out of my way, but they were content to just stand there laughing and talking with one another. So I did what anyone would do under those circumstances, I pushed them out of the way with my shopping cart. One of them followed me belligerently to the counter and said at the top of his lungs, "Excuse me, sir, but you just hit me!" I turned and looked at him carefully... then I put my arm around his shoulder and drew him in close to me.... "Not yet I haven't..." He seemed startled but I must assume he drew the correct message from the encounter...
Well, you may tried saying excuse me first, just sayin'
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1087944 Feb 27, 2014
The Mighty WALRUS wrote:
Hi there mentally ill old Commie Obama voter.

I'm sure you had him shaking in his boots!

You're lucky he wasn't a Democrat like you because instead of him being smart enough to know you are a retard, he would have acted like a Democrat animal like you!

Baawwaaahhh!!!!

shaking in his boots!

Baawwaaahhh!!!!

Libtard Mooch.

I sure am glad I can go to bed tonight knowing I'm not like you!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1087945 Feb 27, 2014
Harry Reid, obstructionists & liar of the decade!

Democrats...
The Humble WALRUS

Chicago, IL

#1087946 Feb 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Nah. Two of the clowns were looking right at me and one of the other two actually turned and looked at me as I was standing there patiently. They got all the warning they deserved. Then they didn't.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1087947 Feb 27, 2014
<quoted text>
He is just an old libtarded, demented libatrd like you lily. What else would you expect?

What do you do when someone gets in the way of your pot or Vodka?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1087948 Feb 27, 2014
The Humble WALRUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. Two of the clowns were looking right at me and one of the other two actually turned and looked at me as I was standing there patiently. They got all the warning they deserved. Then they didn't.
They are trained to identify the enemy of the USA. You.
The Humble WALRUS

Chicago, IL

#1087949 Feb 27, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there mentally ill old Commie Obama voter.
I'm sure you had him shaking in his boots!
You're lucky he wasn't a Democrat like you because instead of him being smart enough to know you are a retard, he would have acted like a Democrat animal like you!
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
shaking in his boots!
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
Libtard Mooch.
I sure am glad I can go to bed tonight knowing I'm not like you!
I don't know? Why don't you find out for sure instead of just guessin'? Let's hook up and then you can come back in here and report on your first impression? It's a win/win...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1087950 Feb 27, 2014
The liberal Democrat mind is a cancer on society and our future generations.
The Humble WALRUS

Chicago, IL

#1087951 Feb 27, 2014
If I just slam him with a bottle next time will you respect me more? Could be your son...? Um... nope, probably not...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1087952 Feb 27, 2014
I sure am glad I can sleep tonight knowing I'm not a worthless Democrat who steals money from their own kids!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1087953 Feb 27, 2014
The Humble WALRUS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know? Why don't you find out for sure instead of just guessin'? Let's hook up and then you can come back in here and report on your first impression? It's a win/win...
http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TI79GCO8VK...

just guessin'

just sayin'

You are an idiot sock Lily.

I quit your crowd when I grew up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Fair Game 46,709
Amy 9-20 45 min edogxxx 2
Abby 9-20 51 min Pippa 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,233
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Scary Mooooooslim 178,073
The Official Vanessa Hudgens Chat Room (Aug '07) 2 hr mikayla tisdale 3,784
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr andet1987 4,719
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••