Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1604101 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1089409 Mar 2, 2014
income inequality....and a 2400 square foot house...

"In 2013, the average size of new houses built increased to an all-time high of 2,679 square feet (see blue line in top chart), and the median size new home set a new record of 2,491 square feet"

http://www.aei-ideas.org/2014/02/todays-new-h...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1089410 Mar 2, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and yet i smack you around at will. and prove what a lying hypocrite you are...
and you run like the coward you are...
run, little teddy, run! the big bad woodtick might prove what an idiot you are...run faster teddy! run faster!
"woodendick000"
One more time you lie. You smack no one around. You just blather. All those you claom to run off never run off they just continue to point out what a liar you are. The one thing that your posts do generate is laughter, they are so inane they are amusing.
At any rate I am still here, and I will continue to point out your lies and BS.
The only thing you run off is your mouth.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Patrick

United States

#1089411 Mar 2, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the " OMG OMG OMG we can't have better access to birth control" crowd.
You f*cking morons know that birth control & pregnancy & abortion are related, right??
Advice from auntie is on the table today.
one new sob sister troll or waxman sock?
Shaun of the Dead

Buffalo, NY

#1089412 Mar 2, 2014
George K wrote:
<quoted text>Is this from Dreams of my Absentee Kenyan Father who Fed Me Dog?
Or the Audacity of Dope?
What difference does it make? Look around you right now... tell me how many books you have in your trailer if you don't count the Hustlers? Southerners are so simple it's like watching bugs smoosh onto a windshield as they search vainly for another bug to mate with... Take my advice and just kill yourself...
George K

Lindenhurst, NY

#1089413 Mar 2, 2014
Ten of the most egregious actions of the Obama Administration.

1. Amending Obamacare’s employer mandate, providing an unauthorized subsidy to congressional staff, and encouraging state insurance commissioners not to enforce certain requirements.

2. Inventing labor law “exemptions” in violation of the WARN Act so that workers would not receive notice of impending layoffs days before the 2012 election.

3. Waiving the mandatory work requirement under the 1996 comprehensive welfare reform law, which required able-bodied adults to work, prepare for work, or look for work in order to receive benefits under the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program.

4. Ignoring a statutory deadline and refusing to consider an application related to nuclear waste storage at Yucca Mountain, which activists sought to block for years.

5. Circumventing the Senate’s duty to provide advice and consent on appointments and instead making “recess” appointments in violation of Article II, Section 2 of the Constitution when the Senate was actually in session.

6. Deciding not to defend the constitutionality of the federal definition of marriage in court.

7. Implementing Common Core national standards through strings-attached waivers from the No Child Left Behind Act.

8. Intimidating Florida to stop its voter roll cleanup, which included removing ineligible voters such as noncitizens, before the 2012 election.

9. Imposing the DREAM Act by executive fiat under the guise of “prosecutorial discretion.”

10. Refusing to enforce federal drug laws in states that have legalized marijuana.

http://www.heritage.org/research/factsheets/2...

"Obama Skips National Security Team Meeting on Russia, Ukraine".

The above is currently on the Drudge Report website.

THIS is the scumbag you democrats and other assorted parasites and dimwits elected........thanks SO MUCH for putting the fate of our country at risk.

Probably on the golf course. But hey, it's ONLY a world crisis that could erupt into WWIII..........

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/03/01/obama-mi...

Just give Barry the Cliff notes again.

Grey Ghost

Annandale, VA

#1089414 Mar 2, 2014
George K wrote:
<quoted text>Obama had two solid years of a majority congress and all he did was ram through ObamaCare, which was even less vetted than Obama. The unemployment numbers don't reflect the many who have given up finding employment in the Obama job killing, anti-business, anti-success economy. Meanwhile, the void left because of Obama the Non-Leader is being filled by Russia.
We've heard ' Commander In Chief ' about once in reference to his number one priority.. His job, his Constitutional duty. He wasn't hired to Monkey with everything he has Monkeyed with, from business to environment, all the way down the ladder.
He has failed miserably at the one job he should take most seriously. He can flap those purple lips all day and our enemies now laugh at his spectacle.
Witness Russian vessels back in Cuban waters. China now has a REAL navy and N/ Korea is firing missiles.
Obama talks about minumum wage instead and fights Republicans harder than he fights our international enemies.
Sure what's one more war mongering chicken hawk war. It's not them or their children. Bush and Cheney are both proven cowards.
Grey Ghost

Annandale, VA

#1089415 Mar 2, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"woodendick000"
One more time you lie. You smack no one around. You just blather. All those you claom to run off never run off they just continue to point out what a liar you are. The one thing that your posts do generate is laughter, they are so inane they are amusing.
At any rate I am still here, and I will continue to point out your lies and BS.
The only thing you run off is your mouth.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
It's amazon just how stupid you really are. Tell us all what you had for dinner pervert? Tell us all about having a degree in BS from Montana State. Tell us all about how you saved America with your [prick 9]. We all laugh and count our blessing at the same time at your misfortunes. You are truly one Genuine lowlife.
Patrick

United States

#1089416 Mar 2, 2014
George K wrote:
Ten of the most ........
....sock puppet waxman like posts ?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1089417 Mar 2, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, lookie here we have the lettuce eating cheap beer drinking liar old simple minded Eed the babbling self admitted pervert. Who has yet to post any thing of value. Baby Huey, you are to be pitied....HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
"poop"
Glad you are a back. Will admit I do enjoy a cold one on occasion. Have a tossed salad, lettuce included near every night. I hope you sleep well tonite, After all first thing in the AM, you have to hustle to DC to get the presidents advisers up to date so he looks less like the south end of a north bound jackass. Your advice is a must.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Patrick

United States

#1089418 Mar 2, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure what's one more war mongering chicken hawk war. It's not them or their children. Bush and Cheney are both proven cowards.
Pat Buchanananananan on Ukraine seem very sympathetic to Putin
Shaun of the Dead

Buffalo, NY

#1089419 Mar 2, 2014
Well, without naming any names let it be said that I have no problem with abortion because the odds are slim I'll ever need one. If I had a womb it'd be different but, as luck would have it, I don't. It certainly was a useful procedure in my youth I must admit, for a young man's brain doesn't develop fully until he's seen and smelled AT LEAST a dozen women naked.. twice... since there's hardly any blood getting through to the damned thing up there and I was no exception. I recommend that when your children are still young you have boiler drains or petcocks installed on their testicles and/or fallopian tubes so it never even gets to be an issue.

As a boy I had tremendous velocity and I swear I could shoot the eyes out of a Rose Breasted Grosbeak at 20 paces, and often did.(Ask Barb Finn who made the mistake of locking me in her bathroom and then looking in at me through the keyhole while chanting, "Nah, nah, nah, nah, you thought you were sooooo smart.") Latex is no match for that sort of projectile. Her nickname subsequently is "Patch."

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1089420 Mar 2, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama warned there will be "consequences" if people "step over the line."
Like the "red line" in Syria that Obama warned Bashar Assad he better not cross? Well, Assad crossed it, and guess what - nothing happened.
The second Obama hangs up the phone, world leaders let loose the laughter they've been holding back and then go about their business as usual.
Assad had to give up their chemical weapons.

Being a right whiner,you probably wanted an all out invasion with hopes of killing more of our soldiers.

Obama brought Iran to the table. His diplomacy has worked.

Location hidden

#1089421 Mar 2, 2014
Politicians tell us how bad it is when its election time..

"The United Nations conducted a survey of housing conditions in 54 different nations, and it showed that poor Americans, on average, have 50 percent to 100 percent more square footage than the average in major industrialized nations."

Jansen, C.(2007).'Destruction of America: 2008-2050'. ISBN 978-1-4357-0573--9

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1089422 Mar 2, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So they were wrong when they turned down Colin Powell to invade iraq?
And bushie boy decided on his own?
What does that have to do with the Ukraine?

The idiot, Bush, invaded anyway. What did that useless global redistribution organization accomplish?

Are you suggesting Obama should put troops in the Ukraine? The original poster suggested the UN put a peace keeping force in the Ukraine. Won't work, Russian veto.

Location hidden

#1089424 Mar 2, 2014
Those starving children....what will happen to them?

"According to Government statistics, most poor children are one to two inches taller and 10 to 20 pounds heavier than American soldiers of World War I and World II."

Jansen, C.(2007).'Destruction of America: 2008-2050'. ISBN 978-1-4357-0573--9
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1089425 Mar 2, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Pat Buchanananananan on Ukraine seem very sympathetic to Putin
most Americans wish that the US had a leader instead of a spineless jellyfish......

Obama would have had no response after 9-11-01, inviting more attacks......

Blain, PA

#1089426 Mar 2, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Now they have numerous groups and leaders that work separately without any regard for a clearance from a central authority. Instead of one easy to monitor organization, you have numerous. Tracking them better enables us to prevent attacks better. Now, who knows. The point was Al Qaeda isn't on the run, which, I believe, was the initial subject.
No,you were saying we were better off when they had central command & better funding.

That command was decimated.

we now have smaller weaker group no longer capable of producing major attacks.

The problem with you is that you can not acknowledge the job Bush & Obama has done with destroying the al qaeda leadership.

Why do you want an organization capable of big attacks so you might track them better instead of groups that are not capable of large attacks.
Shaun of the Dead

Buffalo, NY

#1089427 Mar 2, 2014
Here's a funny anecdote I often tell when discussing abortion...

I used to have a dog. He was a good old dog but there were a lot of southerners who were living in my neighborhood after they were released from prison. I was worried that one of these clowns might do something stupid, as is their wont, and that my old dog might end up getting poisoned the way they like to do to dogs and coloreds in the south. So I spent a long time teachin' him not to eat anything unless I told him he could, and he didn't either. You could lay a 4 oz slab of greasy bacon on that dog's nose and he'd just sit there and watch you with dog sloober runnin; down his cheeks like my old friend Betty's baseball sized Bartholin glands.

What I didn't realize was that it was all a show he put on for me cause he thought he'd get punished otherwise. After I was gone out or sumthin' why that dog'd phone up four of his friends and they'd just go through the refrigerator like fuzzy snowblowers grabbin' whatever the hell they could get away with.

Young people are like that too. They'll tell you one thing and do another every single time they think they can get away with it. If'fn they don't, well that just means you got you a retard on your hands. Show me a 15 year old penis that doesn't pine obsessively for a warm place to stand up in and I'll show you a teenager in the morgue.

Take my advice and install the boiler drains. It's pricey but you'll be glad you did.

Blain, PA

#1089428 Mar 2, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
man releases carbon dioxide naturally, you simpleton....
dumbass Dave is sofa king stupid.....
Digging a hole hundreds of feet underground to dig up black rocks & haul them hundreds of miles to burn them to heat water is not natural. It is man made.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#1089430 Mar 2, 2014
"Son of man, you are living among a rebellious people. They have eyes to see but do not see and ears to hear but do not hear, for they are a rebellious people."
http://biblehub.com/ezekiel/12-2.htm

"And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the Earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented The LORD that He had made man on the Earth, and it grieved Him at His Heart. And The LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the Earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth Me that I have made them." http://biblehub.com/kjv/genesis/6.htm vs 5-7

"As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at The Coming of the Son of man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at The Coming of the Son of man...Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your LORD will come. Matthew 24, Luke 17

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 105,272
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Recall Mayor Mayer 63,985
Dum black cops 4 hr Frankie 1
National FELON League 5 hr Big Ed 1
Black-Lives-Matter, saves goods, shoes etc. fro... 5 hr Thoughtful Lads 6
The Party of Racism. 6 hr CantDenyWhoWon 33
Coffee with Jesus. 6 hr Pissed Poster 12

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages