Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1548968 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1089063 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we can tell by the phrase "burr-headed, buckwheat, Magic Negro spawn" what you think of Blacks, you racist GOP pig.
Republicans = America's new KKK.
"We"????

Hiding your hatred within the crowd again, eh?

Cowards can't stand alone. That's why they're cowards.

Go back to hiding beneath the Kenyan's loincloth, boy.
Mr Lib

United States

#1089064 Mar 1, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody is a Star.
However, each of us has a different light source.
I, for example, have bright commentary...
You are the Pee Wee Herman of punditry.
Mr Lib

United States

#1089065 Mar 1, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"We"????
Hiding your hatred within the crowd again, eh?
Cowards can't stand alone. That's why they're cowards.
Go back to hiding beneath the Kenyan's loincloth, boy.
Racist Pig. Call me a coward all you want. It's easy from behind a keyboard.

Republi-Nazis are brave that way. Doesn't change your use of words like "burr-headed Negro spawn" does it?
Mr Lib

United States

#1089066 Mar 1, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Cow Pies can be packaged to look like Wedding Cakes with a little help from Madison Ave.
And you eat them with relish.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1089067 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the Pee Wee Herman of punditry.
You are a deeply frustrated, condescending and inexperienced ideologue pizzing from your pedestal onto passersby.

This act of vandalism is the most intense emotion you will ever experience in Life aside from your hourly BMs. Cheap emotions, babee. As sincere as WalMart salami.
Mr GOP

United States

#1089068 Mar 1, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to masturbate in the cemetery uttering BS. Then I tried the Dog Pound but 326 dogs raised their legs while howling in misery. I lapped up every delicious drop. Then I got arrested for sodomy and sex with a pool toy in a dark alley. Am I okay?
For a Republican, you're okay. But not by anyone else's standard.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1089069 Mar 1, 2014
Patrick wrote:
UNITED NATIONS (Reuters)– The United States on Saturday called for the swift deployment of international monitors from the United Nations and the Organisation for the Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) to Ukraine to help stem the escalating crisis there.
“Russian actions in Ukraine are violating the sovereignty of Ukraine and threaten international peace and security,” U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power told an emergency meeting of the U.N. Security Council on the Ukrainian crisis.
She called for the “immediate deployment” of U.N. and OSCE observers after Russia’s parliament approved President Vladimir Putin’s request to send military forces to the autonomous Ukrainian region of the Crimea.
a totally meaningless gesture, even weaker than Obama's pathetic statement on Friday....

the world already knows that Powers is a complete idiot, a talking head.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1089070 Mar 1, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ahem__near as I can tell Putin is interested in "securing" Crimea which a small part of Ukraine__an interesting small part as it houses much of the Russian Navy and the port where Russia exports much of it's natural gas.
It's fair to say that hundreds, probably thousands of Russian military types were already in Crimea and it's being reported that about six hundred airmobile types have been inserted to secure government buildings.in and around Sevastopol. Hardly an invasion no matter the spin Wolf Blitzer or the clown posse at FOX put on it.
Crimea had been Russian during the Nikita Kruschev era__and for some reason he up and reassigned it to the Ukraine__stupid move as Crimea is critically located and fabulous for farming and tourism. And the women are beautious along the lines of those from Belarus and the Baltics.
I say we skip this one in favor of the Oscars__just sayin.
yeah, nothing near as important as a bunch of lousy movies......

the likely winner was a flop at the box office.....

and only a fool like Realslime would believe that Putin will stop at Crimea.....
Mr Lib

United States

#1089071 Mar 1, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a deeply frustrated, condescending and inexperienced ideologue pizzing from your pedestal onto passersby.
This act of vandalism is the most intense emotion you will ever experience in Life aside from your hourly BMs. Cheap emotions, babee. As sincere as WalMart salami.
Typical GOP mental midget. He can dish it out but can't take it.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1089072 Mar 1, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
Sorry, it's Fusion
Sorry, it's your vodka.
Patrick

United States

#1089073 Mar 1, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
Sorry, it's Fusion
Thanks
Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089074 Mar 1, 2014
Hawley Hunter wrote:
There was a poster had a dog and KKKonway was his name-o....
Aha! That ees eet! Senor Conway! I, Don Compassio e Tamates on Holo Allessio d'Vargas do salute you!
Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089075 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Eeet ees not that hard from inches away
Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089076 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical GOP mental midget. He can dish it out but can't take it.
Much like your perverse relationsheep weeth Conway the doggie!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1089077 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Republi-Nazis are brave that way. Doesn't change your use of words like "burr-headed Negro spawn" does it?
Who would name a store "Second Obama Express" why illegal moslems of course. And what did they do you might ask? there were laundering food stamps--you just can make this crap up. From October 2010 to July 2013, Aljaradi and Al-Jabrati obtained over $2 million in payments for food purchases that never took place. The two men are scheduled for sentencing in March and April.

Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089078 Mar 1, 2014
Q: What ees the difference between Conway's little brown pucker and KKKraig's? A: Conway deed not expect others to lick it for heem.
Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089079 Mar 1, 2014
Q: How deed Conway know when it was dinnertime? A: KKKraig would hold Lynne unconscious legs apart and wave heem in.
Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089080 Mar 1, 2014
Q: What was the acronym of the disease Lynne died of? A: MLK
Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089081 Mar 1, 2014
Q: How did Lynne know when it was her time to serve at the volleyball game?
Don Alessio dVargas

Las Vegas, NV

#1089082 Mar 1, 2014
Q: How does a woman know when she has been assaulted by KKKraig? A: Hees leetle car is idling een the driveway and her weeg ees askew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ex chicago police woman (Jul '16) 21 min Fat Tony 24
Dissolving Illinois 45 min Earl 11
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 51 min They cannot kill ... 10,850
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Ms Sassy 63,859
Illinois is in critical financial crisis. 1 hr Genl Forrest 15
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Coffee Party 241,637
Obama came from hyde park 1.46 billion in debt 4 hr Online Reality Bu... 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages