Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1657648 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Annandale, VA

#1088968 Mar 1, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
John "stab em' in the back" Kerry? That Kerry? The most hated vet in America?
That's a lie and only draft dodging idiots on the right think that way. I admire the man he didn't have to go he volunteered as opposed to your Bush Bunny hero, who surrounded himself with a band of war mongering chickenhawks and draft dodging cowards. Now millions are dead along with trillions lost because of their lying azzes. Some patriots you baggers are.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1088969 Mar 1, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the Phony War hero’ Kerry’ that spent 4 months in Nam, returns to the states and lied and accuse our man/women in Vietnam of committing war crimes the same Kerry accusing our U.S. troops "terrorizing" Iraqi women and children is that the Coward?
You can't post a source for 4 months so I'll just call you a lying pos in advance.

What's the need to lie with you bozos?
Pinocchiobama

Satellite Beach, FL

#1088970 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Comparing Bush to Obama is like comparing a meltdown at the nuclear power plant with an overflowing bathtub.
Not that Retardicans have any sense of proportion.
Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1088971 Mar 1, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Every dead and maimed American for the last 5 years belongs to draft dodger Il Duce.
Whatever happened to Code Pink and phony hypocritical Hollywood anti war libs?
Haven't heard a peep out of them in 5 years.
You either.
Eef they had not been killed or maimed making Iraq and Afghanistan safe for money-laundering.. um.. I mean, "Democracy," they seemply would've keeled themselves by driving their papa's Camaro into a bollard at the 7-11. Say, have dyu seen Ben Her? Quite the costuming department I, Don Carlos Biggamus Cassius Clayimus Progresso Marinara Ricky Ricardio Telios De Lorca ea Chuga, must say...
Mr Lib

United States

#1088972 Mar 1, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Every dead and maimed American for the last 5 years belongs to draft dodger Il Duce.
You either.
Try to remember draft-dodger Bush started the war in Afghanistan and failed to finish it after seven years because of his "detour war" in Iraq.

I could care less about "Code Pink", whatever the F that is.

The reason Hollywood hates you is a legacy of the McCarthy era. They haven't forgotten the blacklisting and ruined reputations. So live with it.
BaawwaahhhNUTsur priZed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1088973 Mar 1, 2014
Baawwaahhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Another NOT SURPRIZED hallucinatory and pointless observation meaning absolutely nothing. Zero. More words of wisdom from WAXYWAXTURD aka NOT SURPRIZED aka BAAWWAAHHH, TOPIX favorite world-class meshuggeneh azz whole!!!
Study: PolitiFact Says Democrats Lie Three Times More Often Than Republicans
PolitiFact rated 32% of Democratic claims as “false” or “pants on fire,” compared to 11% of Republican claims – a 3 to 1 margin. Conversely, Politifact rated 22% of Republican claims as “entirely true” compared to 11% of Democratic claims – a 2 to 1 margin.
A majority of Republican statements (54%) were rated as mostly or entirely true, compared to only 18% of Democratic statements. Conversely, a majority of Democratic statements (52%) were rated as mostly or entirely false, compared to only 24% of Republican statements.
Baawwaahhh
Not Surprized! LOL
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1088974 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. You're going to sidestep how Bush never saw combat because his daddy pulled strings with the Texas governor. You're going to sidestep how Bushie failed his physical, was grounded, then discharged without having fulfilled the full obligation.
As for Kerry stabbing someone in the back, if it was your back, I applaud the action. Most hated vet in America? Strictly your poll. Participants: You.
Dyu are obviously KKKKraig. Dyu are very slow een the brain jus' like heem... what was dyur dog's name, we have all forgotten? I want to say, Chester? Ok, I, Don Hopalong Cassidimius Dale e Roy ea Trigger Telios De Lorca ea Chuga, have now said it.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1088975 Mar 1, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, it's the only way to go.
side of the rational reasons against it i gave...
Mr Lib

United States

#1088976 Mar 1, 2014
Kerry called the Vietnam War for what it was. A dirty, little murder expedition.

Read the testimonies of the Dellums and Winter Soldiers Hearings. Truly revolting what the Army did in the field. Killing and torturing people at whim. There should have been a mass investigation and mass trials of the officers and CIA operatives.
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1088977 Mar 1, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You can't post a source for 4 months so I'll just call you a lying pos in advance.
What's the need to lie with you bozos?
Chu, I , Don Regardemus Eclampsia d' Holy Veergin Underpantimis e Carlo Rossi Telios De Lorca ea Chuga, trust. Chu are a good man and, I believe, not given to wearing ladies underwear into battle like KKKraig now that hees ailing wife ees buried under the sidewalk out front weeth Chester the dog.
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1088978 Mar 1, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie and only draft dodging idiots on the right think that way. I admire the man he didn't have to go he volunteered as opposed to your Bush Bunny hero, who surrounded himself with a band of war mongering chickenhawks and draft dodging cowards. Now millions are dead along with trillions lost because of their lying azzes. Some patriots you baggers are.
And lies are a theeng dyu know a theeng or two about, eh?
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1088979 Mar 1, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
My home is here numbnuts. If you weren't so retarded you would have know that. If you aren't going to pay attention I'll find me another orangutan.Now go change those depends.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dania-fl/TI79...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/sky-lake-fl/T...

Lie much, DemoCommie?

baawwaahhhh!!!!!
Mr Lib

United States

#1088981 Mar 1, 2014
He came I saw Now pay up wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... djwell... weeth the possible exception of 58,000 unlucky americans and 3,000,000 or so other pipple it was the beginning of a beautiful period een our heestory... Be very careful who you are calling, "un-educated." Spending a few years at some all white school in Indianapolis watching the gym teacher show movies on the blackboard, eet ees not exactly the same theeng as an education... Dyu feel your cheeks turn peenck chus now?
I was talking about movies, not Vietnam, idiot. Below is the comment you responded to. Could you possbily be any more stupid?

Mr Lib:

Hey, you with the phony Spanish accent. Who remembers 1964? People who know good movies, you uneducated peasant
Mr Lib

United States

#1088982 Mar 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Dyu are obviously KKKKraig. Dyu are very slow een the brain jus' like heem... what was dyur dog's name, we have all forgotten? I want to say, Chester? Ok, I, Don Hopalong Cassidimius Dale e Roy ea Trigger Telios De Lorca ea Chuga, have now said it.
You are obviously the brain-damaged offspring of Peppy LePew.
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1088983 Mar 1, 2014
I, Don Jose' Bigtitty Solaceimus Grabbiust e Squeezidem Telios De Lorca ea Chuga do call Pussimus Maximus on the conservative scum. As a result, I weel now take mine from a cage I, Don Jose' Bigtitty Solaceimus Grabbiust e Squeezidem Telios De Lorca ea Chuga, installed earlier in the garage after having first remove-ed hees tongue so as to reduce the din to chus a few gutteral grunts and groans.

Good. Chu are now paying attention. Now I remove-ed my favorite dagger from its sheath and begeen to cut around hees flabby jaw ever so carefully.. that's eet... that's eet... dyu must be very careful not to sever the arteries so chu cut as if chu were an Indian and he was your first Pilgrim...

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1088984 Mar 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>side of the rational reasons against it i gave...
What rational reasons?
Mr Lib

United States

#1088985 Mar 1, 2014
<quoted text>
And lies are a theeng dyu know a theeng or two about, eh?
You are an uneducated peasant and the brain-damaged offspring of Peppy Lepew. Now go to the sandbox and join your intellectual equals... Shining Electron, Easyeed, Kiltaker, etc.
Grey Ghost

Annandale, VA

#1088986 Mar 1, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You either.
Lying Hypocrite say what? Both wars will forever belong to Bush Cheney and their band of draft dodgers. Eight years of neglect and lies after inheriting the best situation ever those two proven cowards managed to screw up every thing. Hell as dumb as you are you could have been their defense minister. I'm betting like most righties on here you are a draft dodger also, because it's way more than obvious you don't have a clue.
Mr Lib

United States

#1088987 Mar 1, 2014
I, Don Jose' Bigtitty Solaceimus Grabbiust e Squeezidem Telios De Lorca ea Chuga do call Pussimus Maximus on the conservative scum. As a result, I weel now take mine from a cage I, Don Jose' Bigtitty Solaceimus Grabbiust e Squeezidem Telios De Lorca ea Chuga, installed earlier in the garage after having first remove-ed hees tongue so as to reduce the din to chus a few gutteral grunts and groans.
Good. Chu are now paying attention. Now I remove-ed my favorite dagger from its sheath and begeen to cut around hees flabby jaw ever so carefully.. that's eet... that's eet... dyu must be very careful not to sever the arteries so chu cut as if chu were an Indian and he was your first Pilgrim...
topix psycho
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1088988 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about movies, not Vietnam, idiot. Below is the comment you responded to. Could you possbily be any more stupid?
Mr Lib:
Hey, you with the phony Spanish accent. Who remembers 1964? People who know good movies, you uneducated peasant
Hey, peeny-boy. I, Don Julius Della Havinga Lotta Funna Slicingidyu Dickoff Telios De Lorca ea Chuga, am well aware of what post I, Don Julius Della Havinga Lotta Funna Slicingidyu Dickoff Telios De Lorca ea Chuga, was responding to. I was talking about movies too. Like dyu I was talking about really bad ones. Weethout geeving the entire plot away, I, Don Julius Della Havinga Lotta Funna Slicingidyu Dickoff Telios De Lorca ea Chuga, do suggest that thees 3,058,000 or so unlucky souls would've remembered 1964, were they but able to. Perhaps dyu are NOT KKKraig? I would like to theenk he would not step into my line of fire so cavalierly? Like a seempleton stumbling headlong into the flames... I, Don Julius Della Havinga Lotta Funna Slicingidyu Dickoff Telios De Lorca ea Chuga, must consult my muses...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Hah_ 243,092
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 33 min _Zoey_ 11,575
Thugs 38 min Shytown 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 39 min They cannot kill ... 2,677
Trump is A 1 hr Snake Ryan 173
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Bamboo 72,043
wnpl 2 hr tease 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages