Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1087803 Feb 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Obama did sign an executive order to close Gitmo but Congress blocked it. He lived up to his promise.
2) I kept my doctor because I was smart enough to chose a plan that included him in their network. There was nothing in the ACA that determined networks.
3) The ACA had a claus that permitted insurance companies to continue offering any plan they had prior to the passage of the bill. If you lost your policy, it was not Obama's fault.
"real dumb"
Keep being a president nobama asskisser, he needs all the support he can get. To respond to your BS;
1} nobama promised to close Gitmo. He did not. He lied.
2} You may have kept your Medicaid, over 6 million American's had their insurance cancelled.
3} It was nobama's fault. Before the disaster, nobamakare, policy's were not cancelled carte blanche.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1087804 Feb 27, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"debunked" is leftwing for "we don't agree, but have no facts".....
next thing Homer will be talking about "worker solidarity"....
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about having your beliefs exposed as lies.

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1087805 Feb 27, 2014
Global warming alarmists are howling in outrage as Charles Krauthammer followed up a surgical takedown of global warming alarmism in his Washington Post column last Thursday with a similarly brilliant appearance on Fox News’ O’Reilly Factor last night.

For all the alarmists’ collective outrage, they have yet to identify a single error in what Krauthammer wrote and said. In the process, they have perfectly illustrated the difference between global warming skepticism, which relies on scientific evidence, and global warming alarmism, which relies on name-calling and temper tantrums.

As if intentionally attempting to prove Krauthammer correct, global warming alarmists have responded to Krauthammer’s column and O’Reilly appearance with shrill outrage, bullying tactics, and not a single shred of scientific data to contradict Krauthammer’s long list of scientific arguments. In a response that perfectly summed up the alarmist response. Time magazine senior editor Jeffrey Kluger repeatedly called Krauthammer an “unfrozen caveman,” failed to present any scientific data to contradict Krauthammer’s, and concluded by appealing to an abstract notion of “settled science.”

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2014/...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1087806 Feb 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You & galt make a pair.
Al Qaeda was all about Western influences in the Arab world. Ansar Al Sharia is about enacting Islamic law in their countries.
You & Galt are both dumber than sh*t.
And that explains Al Qaeda slaughtering villages in Syria because they had a Christian heritage.
Christianity is a Middle East religion, moron. It has been there since its beginning.
You should go back to whomever claimed to educate you and get your money back.

Location hidden

#1087807 Feb 27, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Issa is conducting an investigation, moron.
Issa is conducting an inquisition, not an investigation.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1087808 Feb 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Congress blocked the funding, moron.
Obama found a hundred million dollars to spend on a vacation in Africa, moron.
So, what's more important to Obama, closing Gitmo or spending a hundred million dollars vacationing in Africa?

Location hidden

#1087809 Feb 27, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is exactly what we're doing - mainly because hubby lost his overtime recently - thanks to the economy and Obamacare. Even with our mutual part-time job paying fairly well working one or two afternoons a week, we can only save half as much as we once did and decided to take more time to build up our savings just so we won't be "house poor".
However, we bought our last two homes with a VA with no down payment and did just fine.
So, basically, you're wrong.
Now can you and everyone else please just back off of my personal financial situation?
Or can we can talk about yours or someone else's for a change?
You didn't do "just fine" if you ended up with no equity.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1087810 Feb 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about having your beliefs exposed as lies.
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?

Did Obama lie when he said he was born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he claimed he was born in Hawaii?

You've never read the Constitution, have you?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1087811 Feb 27, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, veterans getting a little preferential treatment just irks the fool out of you and Lily, doesn't it?
And the down payment in a VA loan is just added to the loan. We sill pay for it.
But a conventional loan is the way we're going the next time.
So at least now you can sleep at night.
"We sill pay"??? Come on Carol, you've changed your story about that house so much it's ridiculous. I don't know about everyone else, but I just don't think of you at all and I sleep like a baby. You're a vet now? Mudbuilder would like to know you.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1087812 Feb 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
(sigh). You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. BD's whole life is one big conspiracy theory after another. The truth would destroy him.
How old were you when you participated in your first conspiracy?

When was the last time you participated in a conspiracy?

;-)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1087813 Feb 27, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Progressives got their wish....
and we get to pay more for lunch...
"Diners at eight Gator's Dockside casual eateries are finding a 1% Affordable Care Act surcharge on their tabs, which comes to 15 cents on a typical $15 lunch tab."
http://money.cnn.com/2014/02/27/news/economy/...
ROFLMAO__that receipt is from the Gators Dockside at "The Villages" Florida's whitey tighty Republican paradise.

You might remember Mitt Romney's fundraiser on the Cracker Bay yacht with Cayman registry?

www.thevillages.com

Pretty good golf though.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1087814 Feb 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That evidence has been provided to you on numerous occasions. We can't help you. Only a psychiatrist can help you with your distorted sense of reality.
Show us the evidence the White House had of those "spontaneous demonstrations" Obama lied about for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi.
Show us that list of people who ever met Obama at Columbia.

Spokane, WA

#1087815 Feb 27, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You've used the exact same attack on everyone who's made you look like the idiot that you are, Ed.
From Ghost to Yeah to Dave to Lily to Sonic to Realtime and so on, you make a complete asshole oout of yourself then get all pissy when it is pointed out.
It's obvious Woody has gotten deep inside your empty head. Why else would you erupt with such anger and hatred?
And after your disgustingly angry screed, you end it with Peace. How terribly ignorant of you.
"nutsucker"
One more time you prove you a phoney. My posts to;
- "poop", a nut case a non thinker, and a big time liar, it probably got your tool hard when he lied about taking Hollyweird models to his favorite dining establishment, Red Lobster. You probably cried when he lied about taking care of his sick brother for nine years while working his way up the ranks in the US Army. You probably cheered when he related how he broke his leg sliding home with the winning run in the college world series.
- "silly" I do disagree with much she posts and I tell her that. I never comment on her or anyone else's looks or build
- "sonic" most of my posts directed at him refer to the fact he has not a thought of his own, he relies solely on left wing nut sites
- "realslime" seldom respond to him. He offers little.
- "nutsucker" admitted wife beater. Enough said.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1087816 Feb 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
(sigh). You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. BD's whole life is one big conspiracy theory after another. The truth would destroy him.
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it grow a thumb and shoot itself.... unless it was involved in some criminal Democrat scandal.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1087817 Feb 27, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall them cancelling 5 million of them in concert, moron.
Why do you think the insurance companies cancelled 5 million policies overnight?
How many health insurance policies are there? 100 million???

So if 5 million canceled, that would be 5%. Certainly even a person as ignorant as you knows that insurance policies don't last 20 years so more than 5 million must be ended & rewritten every year.

In fact, most policies are one year contracts. So in reality, they all cancel at the end of the year & new policies/contracts written.

Sometimes these new policies have the same coverage but just cost more & sometimes the policy is differ by deductibles, networks & coverages.

Perhaps if you ever had to buy your own insurance instead of relying on that subsidized policy your employer supplies, you would know these things.

Spokane, WA

#1087818 Feb 27, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a sicko who gets off calling him woodendick. It's totally pathetic. Same thing when he calls the President of the United States "boy"
My guess is early onset dementia
"silly"
There you go again. You have nothing of note to offer so you resort to slurs. When have I ever directed a slur at you? When have i ever commented on yout looks, your build, your family life? Never.
As to calling president nobama a boy is he not a boy? You would prefer I call him a girl?
Peace\
KMA
GPUAR

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1087819 Feb 27, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"woodendick000"
One more time you lie. Lying is the one thing you do well. Here is a fact, you get mocked more times in a single day than I get mocked in a couple of months. The reason why you get mocked? You are a proven phoney and a liar. You show that trait with near every post you offer.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
no, i get mocked by fools like you who i point out are assholes an idiots..then you get mad for me just pointing out what an idiot you made of yourelf and retaliate like a third grader.

you haven't been able to show even one lie i have ever told...and i point out yours all the time! right here is another lie of yours, saying i lied when you cannot prove that...

you are a phony and a joke. you lie to yourself, you lie to me, you lie about me. you have absolutely nothing to offer these pages nothing. i would imagine you have nothing to offer the world...

you should work for peace, instead of fomenting hate and lies...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1087820 Feb 27, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, veterans getting a little preferential treatment just irks the fool out of you and Lily, doesn't it?
And the down payment in a VA loan is just added to the loan. We sill pay for it.
But a conventional loan is the way we're going the next time.
So at least now you can sleep at night.
No worries, us tax payers will be here to pick up the pieces when you default on your loan, just like after the Bush economic collapse.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1087821 Feb 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not every radical islamic group is Al Qaeda.
If you can't get it right perhaps you should STFU.
So, we should never have fought the Japanese army because it was the Japanese navy that attacked us, right?

But, you are correct. Al Qaeda is Suni, like Obama. Shi'ite terrorist groups aren't Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda is Wahhabist, like the Muslim Brotherhood. Shi'ite terrorist groups aren't Wahhabist because Wahhabism is Suni, like Obama.

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1087822 Feb 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems you are just to ignorant to comprehend that the only lie being told has been provided by conservative media. Obama did not lie.
Just like he didn't lie about keeping your doctors and health insurance plans (LIE OF THE YEAR) and just like he didn't lie about corruption in the IRS.

Yes, Obama DID lie about those subjects. He lies repeatedly and with great skill, you just don't want to admit it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cattle ranchers 21 min SUSAN PAGE 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Acolyte 51,551
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 185,099
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr swedenforever 54,547
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Ratloder 69,133
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr Non _cents 5,726
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr Non _cents 5,079
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:57 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:57PM